New Classes, New Introductions.

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We entered the room and I was almost smacked in the face by a tall dude with blonde hair and blue and green streaks.

“Woah!” I reacted, jumping back to avoid collision.

“Oops, sorry,” he apologized and I laughed assuring him that it was fine.

“Sariah!” someone shouted my name from across the room and I looked to see Kai and also something that made me burst out in fits of hysterical laughter.

J-Hope was dancing, admittedly well but his moves were so hilarious that I eventually caught everyone’s attention by my loud laughter.

“What the hell are you doing?” I asked when I approached him and he stopped when he turned around and saw me with his face turning red.

Jimin began cackling as he patted J-Hope.

“That’s how he usually is, don’t worry,” Jimin stated and I laughed.

Someone suddenly yanked my wrist to pull me and I turned to see Lay, Kai and Sehun.

“Hey, hey, stay here, don’t stray on the dark side,” Lay said spoke and I tilted my head.

“I wasn’t-”

“Shh! Must not speak,” Rainbow pressed a finger against my lips and I looked at him with an ‘Excuse you?!’ face.

He pulled away his finger and grinned.

 “Sariah!” I heard my name being called and spun in the direction of the cry.

“Who died?”  “Sorry, I sometimes blurt out random stuff,” I apologized.

“Everyone does that,” Rome assured and I smiled.

“Anyways, since you’re the new student, it’s mandatory to show us what you can do,” the one who almost smacked me spoke.

“That’s right Zelo,” Jimin input, “Give us a sample of what you’re capable of.”

“What? Oh my God, no,” I reacted nervously.

“You’re gonna have to dance either way,” J-Hope pointed out.

“Either that, or you can give me a kiss right here,” Rome stated, pointing to his cheek.

“Replace the last two letters of ‘kiss’ with a ‘c’ and ‘k’ and that’s what you’ll be getting,” I retorted and the others burst out laughing while Rome raised his hands in surrender.

“Fine, what do I have to do?” I obliged.

“Anything you feel like, do you want us to play a song to it?”  Lay asked and I nodded.

“Doesn’t matter,” I shrugged and began using tutting then my different levels to end with a rotating pin-drop followed by applause and cheering.

“That was awesome!” Zelo remarked and I smile as I thanked him.

“You’re a natural,” J-Hope noted.

“Actually, I always at dancing but eventually I got the hang of it,” I confessed.

“I highly doubt that first part of what you said,” Jimin commented and I chuckled softly.

“Wait, has no one realized that Mr. Choi isn’t here?” Kai spoke.

“Free period then,” Sehun shrugged.

“Actually it’s only about four minutes left for third period to begin,” Lay pointed out.

“Can I take the rest of this period to change for P.E?” I asked, unsure of whether or not I could do so.

“Yeah,” they answered.

“Okay, thanks. See you guys!” I waved and headed out the room.

                                                                                                                                                     ~oOo~

I entered the gym to immediately be pulled by Panda when he saw me towards him, Kris and Chanyeol.

“Dude, it’s a hand not a fridge door,” I complained, rubbing my wrist. “Hi,” was what I unintentionally uttered upon making eye contact with Kris who gave me the usual cold stare.

“Noona I didn’t know you liked sports,” Tao remarked and I grimaced at the word ‘Noona,’ not that it’s a bad word but I prefer not to be called by it.

“Sariah is fine you know, and I love sports,” I responded.

“Cool, I only took the class because I heard that we’re gonna play basketball,” Chanyeol grinned.

“Is this all the people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter