Crushed

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

About ten minutes into 'training,' the rest of the guys decided to see if they could get food and left the both of us there.

He suddenly hugged me from behind; I swear when he does these things out of the blue it makes my heart skip several beats if that's even possible.

"You're so huggable," he murmured and I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"T-thanks. You're kinda holding me tight though, you're making it hard to breathe," I remarked.

"Oh yeah, this is not actually a hug. Get out of-"

Before he could finish the sentence I was out of his grip, earning an impressed look.

"I guess you know that move already," he mumbled and I smirked.

"Can you be a bit more intense, I feel like you're scared that you'll hurt me. I'm not that fragile, I can take a hit," I told him.

"Alright, I won't underestimate you again. Let's see how fast you can react."

Immediately after saying that he incorporated everything he taught me so far, causing me to use my reflexes and knowledge to block punches and dodge hits. In doing so, I constantly stepped back to avoid the blows, doing a pretty good job at it. Well, that was until I tripped on what seemed like a stick, falling backwards. He attempted to break my fall, placing a hand behind my back to pull me towards him but the momentum pulled both of us down to the ground.

I let out a groan in pain, squinting my eyes and when I opened them to see him hovering over me, the ache was momentarily gone, replaced by me being flustered.

"A-are you okay?" He asked and I nodded silently, staring up at him and our current position.

Flourished, I swallowed hard as I continued to stare, paralyzed in my spot with my breathing hitched.

Why weren't neither of us moving? Why is my heart racing so fast that it's making a loud enough noise I can hear?

His face was only inches from mines; scratch that it was centimeters apart and that short distance was implying actions.

Suddenly interrupting my thoughts was a sight from my peripheral vision. Turning to my left I saw six pairs of legs and looked up to see that the guys had returned. Mark also noticed and panicking with red faces, I raised my head to get up only to collide with Mark's, causing us to awkwardly laugh and try to get out of the situation we were in.

"You're on my hand," he told me and muttering and apology, I leaned forward, closer, finally allowing him to get off so we could get up.

"I was teaching her some stuff..." Mark trailed in explanation, looking down awkwardly.

"Umhmm, if you want to continue that session I know a hotel not far from here," Jackson suggested and I buried my face in my palms.

"Shut up Jackson," Mark mumbled and the other guy grinned.

"I'm hungry, what did you guys bring to eat?" I questioned to change the topic.

"Yeah, physical activity works up an appetite," Mark added, swiping Jr.'s box.

"Yah! Give me that!"

We ended up eating in the grass, forming a circle in the manner we sat.

"Let's play pass the secret," JB who sat next to me suggested. "I'll start."

He whispered his words to Youngjae who laughed softly and passed it on.

Basically, I was the last person to hear what they were passing on but didn't find it as funny as I thought it would be since all the guys laughed. As we continued to eat, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to JB only to receive food. He fed me noodles to me which I took by utter surprise.

"Umm, thanks, you didn't have to do that though," I chuckled awkwardly after swallowing.

No Ones POV.

The other guys took notice of Mark's glance to JB when he fed Sariah then smirked at each other. Their plan was working.

"So are you guys still gonna play soccer?" She asked them after they finished eating and they looked at each other with the same cunning thoughts.

"Sure, why not, BamBam brought a ball," Yugyeom stated.

"How about the losing team cleans up all this?" Jr. suggested

"Haha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter