Monday Madness

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

My Monday morning marked my second week of being in this school. It was quite eventful for only one week. I always say that Mondays are the most boring days of the week and I'm sure you can agree with me but today was definitely an exception. Especially since it started off when I entered class to see Jimin and Namjoon trying to twerk.

My eyes widened as I froze in my spot at the two. Suddenly, they saw me, immediately stopping their act and dropping to the floor in embarrassment. As soon as I turned around and walked back out the class room I heard hysterical laughter as the rest of the guys lost it.

Taking a deep breath,

I re-entered the classroom, looking at my feet as I hastened to my seat and sat down, pretending as if the crowd of guys weren't there, dome surrounding me.

"I think you guys scarred her," Maru spoke with a chuckle.

"I know they scarred her, poor girl," Siwoo interjected.

I continued to ignore them as I lay my desk with my books and stationery.

"You guys have no chance with her now," Ray spoke.

"They never had one in the first place," I said with a monotone, slimming through my book.

"Sariah can you twerk?" Suga asked and that's when I looked up, at the red-haired boy with intensely furrowed brows and an, 'Are you stupid?' expression.

"I'm not even going to answer that," I semi-scoffed, looking back at my book.

"I think she probably can, I mean she could dance," J-Hope spoke and I looked at him with a look that words can't even describe. It was somewhere between confused and furious I think. Maybe even constipated.

"Yeah but you can dance but can you twerk?" Jin asked him and I gave Jin the same look.

"I don't know, lemme see-"

"Woah! Hold your horses," I held a hand up and V immediately grabbed J-Hope for some reason.

"And they call this a prestigious school," I clicked my tongue.

The first period was used to speak and arrange more about the showcase since homeroom was more or less a free.

"Sariah do you know the moves to the dances so far?" Rome asked and I nodded.

I had asked them to send me a video of the dances while I was at my dad's so I would be up to date with them.

An impressed look appeared on their faces as they continued.

"I took the liberty of creating the script, this is just a draft of it," Yongguk spoke, playing a PowerPoint presentation of script.

My eyes widened as I read what was at the end of the storyline.

"I have to kiss someone?!" I questioned.

"I said it was a draft," Yongguk shrugged.

"Is this even appropriate?" I enquired, pointing at the script.

"It actually is," Daehyun input.

"But, but..."

"Sariah it's not like it’s going to be real and meaningful, and I'm sure you've kissed a guy before so it won't really matter," Youngjae chided.

"Yeah...Right," I bit my lip anxiously, looking to the ground.

I heard a scoff of disbelief and looked up to see Himchan's astonished expression.

"You've never kissed a guy?" He inquired.

"I didn't say tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter