Explain

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, holding the mop to my chest as if protecting it, or myself.

"We're not letting you guys out until you've made up!" We heard voices from outside say and my eyes widened as I rushed to open the double doors which they had blocked from outside.

"Open the door!" I shouted, slamming my palm on the door.

"I think we talked loud enough for you to hear what we just said!" Sehun, I think, responded and I narrowed my eyes although he couldn't see.

"I'm serious guys! Open the door!" I yelled.

"We're serious too!" Chen replied.

"Did I mess up that bad for you to hate being next to me so much?" Luhan suddenly spoke and I sighed, looking at the ground with my head pressed against the door.

"I think you know the answer," I responded, attempting to kick the door once again.

"I swear guys if you don't open the door I will, and you won't like it when I do!" I exclaimed for those outside to hear.

"We'll see about that!" Baekhyun yelled back.

"Look, I want you to know that no matter how many times I have to say it for you to accept my apology, I will. I'm sorry Sariah, for lying to you, for following you and trying to ruin your date. I guess love make a person do reckless things sometimes."

It felt weird when he indirectly stated that he liked me.

"Like yesterday, after I saw you kiss Mark, I felt like someone ripped my heart and threw it in a blender or something and we stupidly went to a bar to drown the pain away. If I was sober I might not have kissed you but to be honest, I enjoyed it."

This time I cringed, beginning to feel more uncomfortable with being locked in a room with him.

"Guys open the damn door!" I yelled, hitting the door again which was futile.

"Nope," this time it was Kai.

"Exactly who is out there?" I asked them, "So I'll know who exactly I have to kill!"

"Are you just going to ignore me?" Luhan questioned and I looked and opened my mouth to speak when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered heatedly, not bothering to look at the name.

"Are you angry? Why are you angry?"

"Because I'm locked in a freaking room," I responded. "Sorry for the harshness," I then eased my tone.

"Why are you locked in a room?"

"My so called 'friends' locked me in," I exhaled, kicking the door again.

"Do you know how to pick a lock?" He enquired.

"The door's blocked from outside," I told him.

"Kick it," he suggested and is shook my head.

"Tried that already," I spoke.

"Are you sure you're doing it properly?"

"What do you mean? There’s a right way to kick a door?" I huffed in question.

He tried to explain to me the proper form and way which would possibly get me out.

"Why'd they lock you in there in the first place?" He asked and I glanced quickly at Luhan who was observing me.

"Is that Mark?" Luhan asked and I glanced at him once more.

"Who is that?" Mark then questioned me.

"No one," I told the both of them who gave me the same response of, "Doesn't sound like no one to me."

"None of your b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter