Non-Stop

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31

I was set to paint again today since I already knew the dances. Because we barely worked on doing the graphics for the set previously, we had to now since it was to be done in order for the show to be at its best.

I sat there, confused as to how well Kangjun was blending the paint on the canvas to make a realistic-looking brick wall. Painting wasn’t really my forte in art; anything else was, especially drawing.

“Woah, how do you do that?” I questioned; my mouth agape in admiration and he looked up to me dumbfounded.

“Me?” he pointed at himself and I nodded with a chuckle.

Waving a hand to summon me at his side, I sat next to him and observed his demonstration.

“Now you try,” he spoke and I eyed him doubtfully.

“I don’t know if I can…” I trailed and he extended his palm for mine.

Taking my hand, he dipped my fingers in the paint and as if they were a paintbrush, he skillfully passed them on the material, pressing with more pressure on certain areas while the others he gave a feather touch. Following that, he took one of my other fingers and began rubbing both shades of red, mixing them to form a mutual color.

“Woah, this is cool,” I commented; amazed when he pulled my hand away so we could see.

I looked at him and he replicated my smile.

“You have more talent than I know,” I told him and he shrugged.

“You too, when I saw some of those secret drawings in your file today in art class,” he spoke and my eyes rounded as my mouth opened to say something in defense but my face turned subtle.

“Thanks.”

“Okay guys, announcement; once we finish going through and practicing the last scene, there’ll be some scheduled rehearsals where we do the entire thing,” Suho started.

“And everyone is expected to be there,” Yongguk added.

“Umhmmn, remember, a lot of entertainment company representatives are going to be there looking for the next something, this is our chance,” Rome spoke.

“Also, we need to live past our expected standards, people’s jaws need to drop,” Namjoon added.

“Okay, so we’ll let you guys know by tomorrow when the full practices are and additionally, if anyone wants to perform otherwise, see me now,” Kris input.

At the precise moment, Zelo tapped my shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter