Liar Liar

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

The week progressed faster as activities were piling up. That Tuesday we met to discuss Science in the lab and to test the experiments.

After outing on our safety gear, we gathered the specific ingredients in the right proportions. While T.K and I carried out the experiment, Namjoon formulated the observations for V to write down.

"Why would they give us something so easy to do though?" Namjoon questioned midway.

I only shrugged, focussing on mixing the substances and solutions.

"Okay guys, come see," I summoned them before I added the final clear substance to the other clear one.

"Who's timing it?" V asked and T.K responded.

"Okay, ready?" I asked and they hummed in response.

I slowly added the a substance and stepped back as we watched the clear mixture create its own whirlpool then instantly turn to the darkest color of blue, amazing us all.

"Daebak!" V chimed and I grinned.

"That was fun!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"But short," T.K remarked in disappointment.

"Thank God this is over with, now we can focus on the showcase," Namjoon stated in a relieved manner.

"We got one less, one less problem," V sang as a song reference and I grinned at him because I was one to do that sort of thing.

"Speaking of, T.K you're going to the special rehearsals to on Saturday?" I turned to the blonde who furrows his brows.

"What spec-"

"Sariah! Jungkook told me to tell you to meet up at the art room when we were finished here so I guess you should be going," Namjoon suddenly blurted, confusing the hell out of me.

"Amm, okay then. About the props or something?" I questioned and he nodded swiftly.

"Yeah something like that, see you later baby girl," he winked, giving me a slight push and I spin around to him .

"I swear, call me that one more time and I'll take that damn sodium hydroxide and pour it down your throat," I threatened and V noticeably gulped while Namjoon raise his hands in surrender then motioned me off.

"We still on for rehearsals tomorrow?" I asked Yongguk who I sat next to as I searched for my water.

"Rehearsals?" He furrowed his brows in confusion and I nodded, still looking for my water.

"What reh-"

"Looking for this?" A voice spoke and I turned to see  with my water bottle in his hand while a smirk was plastered on his face.

"Yeah thanks-" I reached for the bottle but he pulled it away and I realized what he was up to I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm giving you three seconds to give me back my bottle, I'm already out of breath as it is," I warned and Zelo only chuckled lowly.

"One," I got up from sitting.

"Two," I stood right in front of him but he didn't budge.

"What happens on the count of three?" He teased, holding the bottle in the air out of my reach.

I literally had to look up at him with furious eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter