Who is He?

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

"Who's Mark?" The others began to ask and before I could grab my phone, Luhan pulled away and the others blocked me from reaching.

"Who's that guy?" Namjoon demanded.

"Sariah," V placed a hand on his heart, "You're cheating on me?"

I didn't bother to spare him a look because I once again attempted to retrieve my phone but Luhan shoved it in his pocket.

Stupid move on his path because I'm not afraid to get in his pants. Okay, that came out the wrong way. I tackled the blonde boy but was grabbed by my both arms by Namjoon and V.

"Spill, who's that guy?" Jin demanded.

"That's none of your business," I spat, "Luhan give me the damn phone!"

"When was this?" He asked and I glared at him. "I don't think they’re going to let you go until we all get answers."

"I don't think you remember that I'm trained enough to break out of their hold," I smirked. "Now give me the damn phone."

"You wouldn't, besides, what do you have to hide so badly?" He taunted and I wanted to scar his pretty face right there and then.

"I don't have anything to hide, I'd just appreciate my damn privacy."

"When was this?" He held up the phone with the picture and I sighed.

"Saturday," I answered reluctantly.

"Continue, explain the whole story," he urged.

"What is this some fricking investigation?" I remarked. "We took the picture when we went on a- when we went out."

"You went on a date?!" They all asked and I watched them weirdly.

"Yeah so?" I raised an eyebrow at them all.

"Did he kiss you?" Jimin enquired and furrowed my brows.

"Would you guys mind your own business for once, and give me back my damn phone Luhan," I begged and finally the device was in my possession I once again.

"And that is no way to treat a lady," I scolded V and Namjoon who were holding my arms previously.

"I thought you said on your first day to treat you like one of the guys?" he cleverly replied and I glared at him.

"Me and you have to talk," Luhan stated.

"Umhmmn," V added.

"Orangutan I don't know where you got the idea that we're together but scrap it because it ain't gonna happen," I turned to the orange-haired boy who dramatized his heart being broken.

"Na na na na na, Wow Fantastic Baby!" My phone started blasting out its ringtone and guess who appeared on the screen.

Before I could answer the call, Namjoon grabbed the phone out of my hand.

"Who is this?" He demanded, damn well knowing it was Mark.

"Namjoon give me the damn phone!" I yelled but he only plastered a hand on my face to push me away as he continued to converse.

 

No one's POV

 

"So she didn't tell you that she was dating the one and only Kim Namjoon a.k.a Rap Monster?" He enquired and her eyes widened at the first part of his statement.

"Namjoon I swear don't test me! I will kick your !" 

"Anytime, anyplace we can rap, I'll more than take you down because you're setting yourself up for the king, peasant," He continued, pushing the limit of her patience until she finally snapped and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter