You All Blew It

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

No One's POV

Her eye began twitching involuntary and J-Hope was behind the others who sensed that she was a ticking bomb waiting to explode.

"Come again?" 

None of them dared to speak and they almost closed their eyes as if it would protect them from her wrath.
They were confused as to why she started smiling, resembling that of a psycho's grin. Exhaling audibly, she closed her eyes then opened them, giving each one of them a glare before she finally walked out the gym.

"What happened to her?" Luhan suddenly approached.

"Jungkook told her," Suga immediately stated and Luhan turned to him wide-eyed.

"You what?! Why the hell-"

"She would've found out anyway," the youngest responded exasperatedly.

"What did she do?" Luhan enquired, running a hand through his hair.

"Her eye twitched, she gave us this psycho smile and then took a deep breath before leaving."

"Oh crap," Luhan muttered before dashing outside after the girl with the seven others following behind.

Sariah's POV

I burst through the doors, closing my eyes and mentally counting to calm myself. They did it; they pissed me off really badly. I tried to stop gritting my teeth but the frustration fueled my fire. On hearing the doors open behind me I spun around filled with fury to see the person who I always called my best friend; my brother.

"Riah we're sor-"

"Luhan!" I cut him off as I glared at the rest of them who also appeared.

I bit my lip to prevent harsh curses from flying their way.

"What the actual hell-Why'd you all lie? Huh? Luhan you out of all people should know how much that date meant to me."

"Really Sariah, we didn't mean to lie," Jimin said softly and I scoffed.

"Oh really? I might have been a dense idiot before not to see it but now that I know, you guys always tried to hide it. You tried preventing Jungkook from telling me when he was going to. Thus, you meant to lie and I don't know why you did but I'm just so pissed at each and every one of you."

I looked at each one of them and I was sure the hurt was visible on my face.

"Mostly you Luhan," I turned to him, lowering my tone. "Not only pissed but disappointed."

The air was silent and I stared at the ground as my anger radiated. I checked the time and it was almost five which meant time to leave.
With one last glance at each of them, I turned, ignoring that Jin was about to attempt to say something and headed home.

I was on my bed later that evening, contemplating whether or not to call Mark, hoping he was still up for tomorrow. I decided not to; I mean, that would be kinda ridiculous and inconvenient right?

Think of the angel and he'll call. Ha, only this time. My face and mood lit up when his name and picture appeared on my phone.

"Hello?" I softly answered, biting back my excitement.

"Hey," that deep y voice greeted, lifting my spirits.

"What's up?" 

"Nothing much, I was just thinking about how I won't be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter