be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)
Jiyeon was on her bed trying to sleep but it was impossible in that one night. Many things were happening in her life and it all happened just in week like a storm. She wanted some peace time to thing which wasn’t possible as after she came home, she needed to complete the chapter Sehun told her to, still she didn’t completed it. It was hard enough, later in school she’ll make someone do it, it wasn’t hard to demand right.


She moved to her right side, blanket below her as she didn’t bother to cover herself with it. She was immersed in her thoughts. Thoughts like why Baekhyun abandon his childhood friends for Krystal? Why did Krystal lost her memory? Ofcourse it might be because she hit her head pretty hard but still why memory loss out of everything? Then Chanyeol... He was with them yet its like he wasn’t with them... He was distracted by something... Kai for some reason isn’t cheerful like he use to... Then there came Sehun, who confused her more then anything. What he wanted from the school? And if he run from prisoner before then why he wasn’t wanted? Or maybe he was from high level criminals that police fear of? Why was he teaching like a real teacher? Why teacher from all the jobs? She didn’t get that and thats what made everything more complicated. So many question and so little answer. Or no answer at all. The only normal person was Hyeri... She was one who didn’t done anything odd in this as long as she remembers...


She get up and ruffled her hair in frustration. When it didn’t calm her insides she start inhaling then exhaling. It did work but not much. She groaned. This was going to be long night.






Indeed it was one of worse nights.


She was sitting in the canteen with her friends. Hyeri was talking something about her parents but Jiyeon was too tired to caught her words. Chanyeol was just staring at the two girls while Kai was busy on his phone. When Hyeri try to look at his phone, he hide it with nervous look. After that they forget to ask why he was so worked up.





“You look tired, did you sleep last night?” Chanyeol asked with concern as they were walking to their class.


Jiyeon’s right hand were occupied by books while left were tucked in pocket. She keep yawning. Her hair look not so good. She had dark circles around her eyes. Even makeup couldn’t hide them.


“I tried but couldn’t.”


Chanyeol give her a blank look. She was proberly hiding something from him. He wanted her to talk but she wasn’t opening up herself like she always do.


As they were walking, they saw Baekhyun coming from the other end. Chanyeol felt Jiyeon tensed beside him. He too try to act cool about this. Baekhyun glanced at them once and Chanyeol swear he saw the little worriness in his eyes when Baekhyun looked at Jiyeon. Yet he pass by like they were strangers.





So he actually cared.




When they pass Baekhyun, Jiyeon sighed. They were best friends and just because of some girl he’s acting like he don’t no them. She badly wanted to talk with him but she’s blind by her ego. She won’t talk unless he start first. Even if that mean to break the friendship that take years to build then be it.




The class started and Sehun was late. This give Minho more time to finish Jiyeon’s work. He was a fast writer so it wasn’t surprise for Jiyeon that he was at the of the chapter. As soon as he finished he hand it to Jiyeon with smug smile, before they could share words the door got opened by no other then Sehun, he didn’t enter the class fully as he was busy talking with someone outside. His half body was shown as he was facing the latter.


The class quiet down, one of Mr Oh rules was to shut up when he enter the class. He don’t like noisy places. He would punish with extra hours in study his subject. When students asked why, his answer was simply because he can.


Jiyeon scoffed at the late teacher and purposely throw her science book on the floor. This take everyones attention, even Sehun who turn to look at her with frown. He wasn’t pleased when he saw the mocking smirk on his student’s lips directed to him. He kept looking at her for a few seconds until the other person start talking again was when he removed his eyes from hers, the daring eyes to be exact.


Jiyeon felt annoyed at the lack of his reaction. He should be mad at her yet he act like he don’t care. She puffed her cheeks, unknowingly acting cute as she crossed her arms.


Its felt like eternity when finally the person left that was talking with Sehun, letting him enter the class fully. He sit on his chair, eyes roaming at the students. Just when he stare at Jiyeon, the anger he felt before rush in his body once again. He push his chair back to standup and cleared his throat.


“Today i’m going to give you a group project, you should pair up with anyone and i want to check it next week.” His eyes boring a hole on Jiyeon’s face which she didn’t mind and keep staring inside his dark one.


He started walking to her seat, all eyes on him as he walked. He stopped when he reached her table and looked down at her, literally down.


This made Jiyeon quiet awkward with her position as she have to lift her face. Again, he was giving her you’re-low-life look. She couldn’t help but to feel uncomfortable under his intense eyes.


He put his hand on her table. “Jiyeon, my dear student. You shouldn’t throw books like this. They’re gold in your hand and you should treasure it like it should.”


He told her calmly but his eyes say otherwise as he walked back to his desk. Jiyeon didn’t move a muscle of her body, she wouldn’t deny that she was scared but she was Jiyeon, she need to talk back otherwise it might hurt her pride.


“Yeah, like a nerd do.”


Sehun stopped as he heard that. He felt dizzy. He felt like his world collapse in his eyes. His body shivered a little as the memory came back like a playing movie. Those voices, the not sincere helps, calling names, beating with bats, laughing at a certain bleeding blonde boy who couldn’t do a thing against those but scream in pain. Sehun was shocked. The anger dominating his calm self, it wasn’t his intentions. It wasn’t his personal intentions when he walked back to the girl. It was also not his intentions when his palm landed on the certain girl called Jiyeon, it was not his intentions to leave his finger prints on her pale face that was now covered by tears. Only then Sehun was able to see what he did. He slapped her.



The gasp was heard from the entire class at the scene infront. Sehun take a step back, he couldn’t believe he just slap his student for saying her option.


Chanyeol and Kai furiously pushed their chairs as they ran to Jiyeon. Chanyeol hugged the girl while wiping her crystal beauty tears with his fingers.


Kai was boiling in anger as he looked at Sehun, the venom filling his eyes. Sehun stare back at kai. How much kai wanted to beat the teacher, how much his body wanted to just break his teacher’s face he know he couldn’t. Kai might be a person who use violence when it came to his friends but he won’t be stupid enough to take hand against his parents darling teacher. By now Kai realized that Sehun didn’t hesitate to do a single thing when he feel like doing, without fears. He was like a chucky doll without bloody appearance. If only Kai know that Sehun even had that reference to the doll.


Jiyeon didn’t excepted that at all. It happened so fast. She wanted to just die or hide in the cave her entire life. Sehun ruined it, he hurt her pride badly infront of the whole damn class. The pain was not any less painful though. She felt like her face was burning. Being in Chanyeol’s embrace was the things she could never deny how happy she felt. Atleast her friends are there to protect her from this so called criminal. She saw how Kai was in a fighting position, ready to beat the hell out of teacher yet more glad he didn’t touch the teacher, who knows if his next victim shall be Kai because of her. All these emotions in her made her tears fall like raindrop. She don’t want to cry but stupid tears couldn’t be held back. Sehun really stressed her enough and when she saw her friends against him, she couldn’t be more happy. She wasn’t alone, Chanyeol and Kai were there.


“WHO GAVE YOU RIGHTS TO SLAP STUDENTS??!!” Kai yelled at the teacher who was still shocked at his doing.


Sehun finally came back to his sense. Not sense as he was mad once again. He don’t like his students disrestecting him. He cleared his throat and shrugged.


“I don’t no, maybe her rude self made me do this. And you don’t have rights to ask me.”


Kai was so mad, at first controlling wasn’t hard but now it seems impossible as the teacher wasn’t guilty at all. He act like Jiyeon deserve the slap when she clearly didn’t. Kai curled his fist, getting ready to punch the teacher.


Sehun saw that, he frowned. Kai wasn’t stupid, was he?


It all happened in seconds when kai lift his fist and landed it on teacher’s face who didn’t do much and accept it, not even defending himself, like a weakling.


Sehun fall down on the floor, lips bleeding at the harsh punch his student throw at him.


The gasped once again left the classmates lips. Their favourite teacher was beaten by Kai. If it wasn’t kai then students have started a war against that person but it was Kai, so the reaction was totally different. Murmuring with each other.


Sehun did move as he sit down. He touched his lips and wipe the blood, his face was unreadable, for everyone, expect Jiyeon.


She know the look Sehun had at the moment. Its same one when she pushed him in the store room. The murderous look, his veins were visible on his forehead as well his hand. His face turned to bright red from pale. This wasn’t good sign. He was utterly mad but no one knows this better then Jiyeon. She wanted kai to stop this, she wanted kai to know it wasn’t fun to play with this teacher but fear of what might happen control her body, stopped her from talking.


Kai had the most smuged look, he was looking down at the teacher.


The atmosphere was tense but it made the students to question why teacher was so calm? Normally the other loose the patient and started nagging.


Sehun wasn’t a one bit pleased with kai. He was like a volcano at the moment. One more word from the boy and he believe he’ll kill him with bear hands. Because once he start, he won’t stop until the death respond so better controlling himself, it was painful because Oh Sehun never let others escape his wrath easily. Jiyeon was trapped and seems like kai wanted to be next.


Sehun calmly get up, he needed to be away from them, from his students. So taking the first opportunity is what he had in mind.


“I’ll have a word with your parents kai, please prepare your victim speech.” with that he turn around and left the classroom.


Kai frowned. Was he kidding? He must be kidding because the teacher slapped the school owner daughter and he shall not run from this. He turn around to look at Jiyeon who snuggled closer to Chanyeol’s embrace, burying her face in his chest as his big hands on her back, rubbing it up and down to calm the girl.


Kai’s expression softened at her. She was just a weak girl behind the fake front of tough one. He walked closer to them, to say everything was fine. That the teacher shall pay for doing this.






“Yes, just make sure to not kill them.” The line was cut.












After few hours kai, Chanyeol, Hyeri and Jiyeon were chatting in the rooftop.


“The nerve of that Mr Oh, how dare he slapped you and on top of that thinking he can ran away with that? We should show him his place.” Hyeri was so mad as soon as she heard from Chanyeol about Jiyeon. No one has rights to touch Jiyeon. If someone did then they’ll pay for that.


Chanyeol agreed with Hyeri at once yet not saying a word. He wasn’t stupid, he could feel something fishy was happening which Jiyeon still refused to say it on her own. The teacher slapped her, normally she would not hesitate to tell her parents yet why she didn’t do anything but cry? And what about the plan of getting rid of Oh Sehun by accusing him for her? These things shouldn’t be left ignored, he needed to ask her but he must make some time to talk with her alone. Jiyeon never fear anything, then why she was so scared when kai punch the teacher? Normally she’d be happy and support whoever use violence against teacher but today she didn’t.


Suddenly kai’s phone start ringing. Kai was caught up in his mind until heard his phone. Hyeri who stopped, started talking again that teacher should pay while Chanyeol and Jiyeon in their own worlds.


He check the ID, it was from hospital, he frowned. Why would someone from hospital call him? Did something happen?


He accepted the call and bring the phone close to his right ear.


“Are you kim Jong In?”


The person on the other line asked and kai replied yes, confused.


“You should come here, your parents are caught in car accident. The other driver ran away. You should come here as soon as possible.”


Kai was numb, his parents were involved in car accident. He repeated those words over and over until the words sank down. So his parents were caught in car accident? The doctor was talking. The phone fall down from his hand as he abruptly get up, caughting his friends attention.


Chanyeol got up too, worried at the sudden reaction from his friend.


“Kai, you okay? Who called you?” Chanyeol asked helping the guy in balancing himself.


Kai stare at him with tears in his eyes, he broke down in tears as he blurt out.


“Mom and dad are in hospital, t-they are involved in car accident... I n-need to go there...”


Chanyeol, Hyeri and Jiyeon’s eyes widened. Chanyeol immediately grabbed the boy’s hand and grabbed him out of the school. Jiyeon and Hyeri behind them, trying to keep up with their pace.


As they were running, Jiyeon saw their teacher, Oh Sehun. Arm crossed with smug smile, staring at the four students running. He didn’t say anything as his eyes keep staring at them until his eyes meet Jiyeon’s. The corner of lips curled upward, into smirk. This frighten the girl as she avoid his intense and dark stare before disappearing from his sight.



They got in Chanyeol’s car who started the engine and start driving in high speed, not caring if he could get caught because of high speed. Kai was silent as he was busy thinking. He was scared, his heart drumming against his rib cage making every single passing seconds a hell.


Jiyeon who was in the back seat was silent. The look Sehun gave her definitely has some meanings behind. Was he after that? Did he tell his man to kill kai’s parents for punching him? She remembered the look on his face when kai punched him. It clearly say everything, everything about his doing that non can understand but her.






Oh Sehun was targeting kai!






The thought hit her hard. Kai was in danger, Sehun was criminal afterall so doing these stuff were normal for him. She need to stop him from hurting kai. Kai defended her and now because of her he was next victim. She start panicking from inside. She couldn’t let him hurt her friends. She must talk with him, the earlier the better. She must talk now before Sehun do something else.


“Chanyeol, stop the car. I need to get something important from the school. I’ll be back once i get it. You guys go without me.” Jiyeon nervously said, waiting for Chanyeol to stop the car which he didn’t.


Chanyeol stare in her eyes from the rearview. “I can’t do this. That thing can wait.” He said as matter of fact.


Jiyeon frowned, this was important and Chanyeol choose to act like a brat.


“I NEED TO GET IT NOW CHANYEOL!! STOP THE CAR, NOW!!” she was getting frustrated with Chanyeol’s act.


Hyeri stared at Jiyeon weirdly. Why she was acting like this? Kai was more important right? There was nothing important in school that need to deal at the moment. She thought.


Chanyeol stopped the car, he’s not ready to get into an argument with her now, he needed to avoid. Yet he’ll make sure to ask her. This was getting out of control. When Jiyeon get off the car, he watched her from rearview, running to the school. What was so important than kai at the moment? She was acting really odd these days.



Jiyeon didn’t think. She needed to talk with Sehun before things get out of control. It was hard to run back to school with heels but she was doing this for kai. She needed to do something before Sehun orders someone to kill him. She ran all the way back, ignoring the pain caused by heels in her feet. This wasn’t important, kai was more important.



Finally she reach the school and start searching for Sehun, running in corridors. As she was passing the male restroom, she caught a glimpse of Sehun getting out. She abruptly stopped, trying to caught breath.


Once Sehun came out, his eyes fell on her, with blank expression. He rolled his eyes.


“You okay? You shouldn’t run around if you don’t have much stamina.” He said in monotone and start walking away, after acting like a caring teacher.


Jiyeon stopped him by grabbing his wrist, talking was still hard as heavy breath leaving her from slightly opened mouth. He stopped and turn to look at her with annoyed face as he released her grip from his wrist rather harshly while brushing his wrist like he touch some dirt.


“I...i-i need to talk with you, right now! Please...” she utter those words as she forced them out of .




“Sure.”



He smirked and lead her to the empty class, wanting to see what she has to say, not really interested but he can guess what she want to talk about making the situation more amusing then threat.







          Its been long but 
          i’m seriously busy 
          this and next
          month. Even 
          writing this 
          chapter take a 
          whole week 
          because the time 
          i got free was little,
          so everyday i write 
          little and finally 
          updated. So what 
          happened to Kai’s 
          parents? Did Sehun 
          really order 
          someone to kill 
          them or its just 
          Jiyeon? And 
          what is that 
          memory that 
          made Sehun go 
          insane?



Thanks for subscribing, voting and commenting :)