be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)
Kai, Chanyeol and Hyeri were waiting for doctor to talk.


“Nothing to worry, the injuries are minor. They could go home today if they want. I’ll write the medicine they need.”


Kai nodded happily. He was glad to hear that they are fine. He couldn’t imagine to loose them now, maybe he don’t show his love but he does care for them. Showing emotions especially to his parents is so not his style.


The trio made their way to his parents who were laying in their bed.


Kai looked at them both, he so much wanted to just jump on their bed like a kid would do but he know he’s not kid anymore. He’s even taller then his father a few inches so it’ll only made the situation awkward.


His parents turn to look at their son and his friends. Mrs kim smiled at her son’s arrival. She saw how hesitated Kai seem when he was just standing there. She take a look at her husband who had an arrogant face. She scoffed at him then motion Kai to come foreward which he did, slowly like he’s stepping in lions cage.


Kai was nervous, there weren’t much moments when he was close to his parents and it was one. Especially the look his father was giving him wasn’t really nice one. What kind of father look at his son with arrogance? Ofcourse Mr Kim does.


He sat down on his mother’s bed, he bring his hand to grab her soft one. She smiled and let him, she can feel her son was nervous and her husband wasn’t helping.


Kai was silent. He don’t no what to say, he actually wanted to ask how were they feeling or if they are fine but they couldn’t come out without him embarrassing himself. He wasn’t comfortable talking about these stuff, it made things awkward for him and so in the end he decided to be silent.


After few minutes a loud scoff was heard by Mr Kim who was how crossing his arms. All turn their attention to him.


“What? Don’t look at me like that! Your son is too... Is too shy to even ask if we are okay. This is unbelieveble.” He didn’t believe how his son could just come and sit, not saying a word. Wasn’t it a common sense to ask if they were alright, even if they were.


Kai looked down. He know his father was right, he should ask but he couldn’t come to ask. He tried but it was hard to do it without embarrassing himself.


“Yah! Our son is just too cute to say a thing so you better shut your mouth. Be happy he came to visit that ugly face of yours afterall.” she said, wanting to throw something at her arrogant husband who seemed to make another ugly face at her.


“My ugly face? I don’t remember calling myself as the most handsome man on earth and then confessing my love to myself, now was i?” he used mocking tone.


Mrs Kim gasped. How could he say that infront of kids. If they could be alone than she might give him piece of her mind.


“Don’t you dare to say that again, i was blind by fake feelings of love. If only you showed your true colors then i might think twice before even thinking about you!”


“Really? Then remind me who was saying before a week that she would love me no matter what i do or what i became. And if i die then she would die with me?!” Mr Kim grinned, he beat her once again in her talk. He wanted to laugh at her face if only his face was fine.


Mrs Kim frowned. This was unfair, normally she would beat him after this but it isn’t possible at the moment. She sighed and exchange a look with Kai, telling him his father has lost one of his important sense in which Kai smiled at her.


“Son, i know we didn’t love you enough but we would ask a one thing... Please you need to graduate with flying colors... Thats all we ask. Your study comes first... There are many people against your father who doesn’t want you to be the next ceo... Please for your father and me, do this.”


Kai nodded. He know whats happening in his father company. All they ever want is replacing Mr kim son with someone better as kai was a rebellious kid, but Mr Kim insist his son isn’t.


“I’ll try my best.”








Jiyeon was standing infront of Sehun, her palm on his desk. She was angry at Sehun who was sitting comfortably at his desk, expressionless face.


“You attack Kai’s parents!”


Sehun raised an eyebrow at this. Seriously? He question from himself.


“Okay.”


Jiyeon narrowed her eyes. She pointed her accusing finger at him.


“You’re admitting it. You bloody criminal. Is this all you can say after what you did?”


Sehun wasn’t in mood to hear that.


“Prove. Give me prove it was me.” He held his hand out, asking for prove with nonchalant expression.


Jiyeon got shocked hearing this. Does she need to prove him that it was him? This doesn’t make any sense. She wanted to shout out that but he start speaking again.


“I would say its me, but what make you think that people will believe this? This world doesn’t work without proves young lady. Just as i expected, you’re impatient brat who know nothing but talk like a big mouth you have. Don’t waste my time and get out, find some proves and then come back to me.”


He was sure not in the mood as out of nowhere the headache follow him. So she talking like that to him made him feel stupid for dealing with the most bratty person alive, as Sehun like to call her. It was useless, by now he know she’s not the fangirling or some kind heart type who would let him be, she was just from those spoiled brat who had rottened by their parents wealth. She was one of a thousand victim of those rich peoples. Sehun didn’t care about her but the way she’s always there to make him sick of her attitude made him think about her, not to the point of day dreaming about her but enough to think at the classes whats her new strategy she’s going to use on him.


“You needed proves to know it was you? Very funny. Wasn’t it you who admitted of being a criminal i shouldn’t mess with?” She asked in irritating tone. He sure had egg in his head instead of brain.


Sehun sighed. She was officially not leaving him. He wasn’t going to show he was irritated at her, he had to save his image as emotionless person.


“Fine, what do you want?!”


Jiyeon muttered something like 'about time you had to admit.'


“Leave Kai and his family alone!”


Sehun made a face at her. She was seriously making a fuss about this? If this goes any longer then he might shoot himself or her any time soon but suddenly as idea poppped in his brain. Suddenly he wasn’t feeling the headache and the urge to make her get out was the opposite now. He must use the golden opportunity when it has came itself to him. He wasn’t the one to not enter when the victory door was opened for him.


He get up from his chair and stare at Jiyeon like a predator at his prey. Jiyeon who was determined in stopping him from hurting Kai felt the courage draining from her body. Why she couldn’t properly talk when he give his whole attention to her? Why she always feel so weak around him?


As he step forward she step backward, trying her best to make a distance between each other. As she don’t want to repeat the thing in store room, she was ready to run to the door, if he do something. Seems like Sehun noticed as he stopped to look at the door then at her. He smiled in satisfaction. The fear was evident in the way she looked at him, the way she take steps backward. Fortunately for her, he wasn’t in the mood to torture or hear her cries so he ignored the burning desire to attack the fragile girl and turn back to his chair. He was mad at himself for being moody.


“I’ll leave everyone as you want me, but i’ve my conditions. You follow them, i’ll respect your wish.” He didn’t move his eyes from hers who was now confused.


“I’ll leave Kai and your friends or whatever and in return i want you to be good girl. I want you to study well, respect your teachers, pay attendion in classes and stop skipping them, stop making others do your homework. If you did that, i swear i won’t land a hand on you or your friends, infact i’ll treat you better then my other students. Just stop annoying me, What do you say?”


Jiyeon was silent. She don’t no what to say. He was asking too much which is almost impossible for her to do but again he said he’ll leave her and her friends alone... She was thinking hard about this. Is this really worth it, should she sacrifice her freedom for Kai’s life? Who was in danger for standing up for her? She wanted to say yes but it was hard. The things he wanted her to do were just pure hard, she would rather starve for a week then do this if she had a choice.


Sehun saw the uneasy look on her small face. He was wearing amusing smile, he wanted to see how far she could go.


“Fine... I... I’ll try to be a good girl... Just leave my friends alone.”


Sehuns smiled approvingly. So she could do that, he was impressed.


“I give you my word.”







In the other building.


Luhan was eating his sandwich while writing a suspects name on the paper with other hand. He was alone in the floor as the others went out to eat. He didn’t bother to ask them as they would ignore him or would simply lie with the thought of he might follow them.


They whisper, they bad mouth him behind his back thinking he don’t no. But how would they know when all he did was smile brightly, greeting them happily, acting all oblivious the things they do to him. Thats because he don’t care. Luhan didn’t care peoples option on himself, he had enough and enough was enough. He wouldn’t care if the world is against him. His way of life is simple, ignore peoples who throw bad word at him, smile brightly and be professional in his job. Simple.


“Oh Luhan, did you find something.”


He look up to see chief. He immediately stand up and bow ninety degree to show respect.


“I didn’t find much. We’ve asked almost all suspects but found nothing helpful. But, i can tell this isn’t his first time killing someone. He took care of body very well. Its seems like there’s not one person. I can tell one thing for sure... He’s not in our suspect list.”


Luhan looked at chief who sigh then nodded. Luhan saw the disappointed look and felt his heart heavy. He needed to do this, he needed to work more harder then this.


The footsteps and voices filled the floor.


“Seems like your colleagues came from their little break.”


They entered and bowed immediately to chief, greeting him.


“I’ll be going now.”


They all bowed to him once again as he left. Luhan smiled at the others who smiled back rather fakely.


“Luhan, why chief was here? Is it your case again?” asked Taeyeon.


Luhan turn to look at her and nodded.


The groans of displeasure were heard. Ofcourse they all know it was for Luhan, Luhan this and Luhan that. They didn’t mean to be mean but every senior liked Luhan. They acted as of Luhan was the only hard working, as if others are worthless. This wasn’t fair in their rights, they should be treated all same then why Luhan always get loved. They weren’t jealous but they had feelings too.


Kibum walked to Luhan and sat down beside him.


“What did you do till now?” kibum asked, not nicely as he had the irritated look in his eyes.


Luhan too sat down to show him the paper. It wasn’t his case, it was Kibum’s who asked him to help him a little which Luhan wordlessly did, not really getting effected by the latter’s cold shoulder.


“You write their names so now i’ve to search their address and some court records. Other stuff... I’ll think about it. Lu, you can go now, thanks for help.”


kibum ignored him totally as he turn his face to the monitor screen. Luhan standup and went to his own office.


Just as he left kibum turn to look at others with a wide grin.


“Its not that bad to have a nerdy detective with us. He can always help us when we don’t feel like doing work.” They all burst out in laugher. Not noticing the figure who was standing in the door way, sun like bright smile on face. Normally people would feel hurt, unwanted depressed but thats why Luhan was different. He didn’t feel that, he didn’t care if they call him names, or if they make fun of him or even if they hurt him in someway. He was use to it, well at some point of his life, he got treated worse then this so now it didn’t matter, not anymore.


“Luhan, you didn’t leave yet? Do you want to join us and tell how to be nerdy like you?” Junhyung asked loudly.


Luhan smiled the widest one, and look at his colleague, who were glaring at him.


“Ew please we’re good the way we are.”


Luhan who hear that shook his head.


“I can’t, sorry i’ve to go.” He waved happily and left with a smile.



A smile.


Sometimes Luhan wonder why he smile so much, despite the fact almost everyone hate him.





Jiyeon was sitting in her chair infront of a desk, studing her science book. Apparently Sehun was too much eager to see how she’ll survive being a good student and give her three topics for her to further search on. This was crazy, the situation she’s in is all crazy. Worse is she don’t even know what to do or how to search further on a topic he gave her. What does mean search? They should be using school books right so what did he mean by that? Sehun was stupid teacher, he don’t no how to teach. How come he was hired as teacher? She should talk with her mother, that her school had such stupid kind of teacher.


When she don’t no how to search further she ruffled her hair. She was mad and Sehun was the only one to blame. It was one in the morning. Everyone should be sleeping at this time. What could she do now? If she didn’t study then Sehun might hurt her friends.


“Ergghh i hate stupid Sehun! How could he do this to me? I’m Park Jiyeon. I’m no ordinary person for him to do this. He’s just a filthy witch while i’m so beautiful, so y, i’m just incredible. Sehun should be happy that i’m trying to study because of his thick brain yet he want more. He always wanted more, dammit stupid crazy Sehun. I HATE SEHUN!!!!”



The door burst open with a panicked maid who had a broom in her hand, ready to beat the so called kidnapper named Sehun.


“Ms Jiyeon, you okay? Where’s the thief?”



...



...



...



...



...



Jiyeon awkwardly shook her head with weird smile tucking her lips, eyes innocently wide opened.


Maid give her a blank look, knowing now it was her. She bowed to leave.


“Wait... Uhh... Don’t leave.”


Maid raise an eyebrow. This was weird, Jiyeon was too arrogant to call people. Especially tell maid to not leave.


Jiyeon realize how awkward the situation became but at this point she was desperate. She would give extra payment to maid if she could help her now, when the world and time refuse to help her.


“Uh... I mean... Could you help me... In study?”


The maid smiled warmly. Well this wasn’t something she can see everyday, its like a once in a life time thing so she couldn’t be more then happy to help. Not to forget more money. She giggled to herself and bowed again for respect.


“Sure, in which subject you need help, Ms?”


The maid said as she closed the door behind her and sat on the floor where Jiyeon throw her things and later herself seated opposite of maid.


“So, i know its weird. But my teacher is so stupid. He said to search on these topics and write. Not from books, he said book hasn’t much information thats why i have to search books from library to finish these. I know it doesn’t make sense but my stupid teacher is so demanding thats how i need your help.”


Maid’s jaw dropped. She couldn’t believe what she heard. She wanted to shout and run away but she couldn’t. No wonder her parents were always right saying she don’t go to school for study, she go to play around which apparently was so true. She wondered whose the poor teacher that is dealing with her. She shook her thoughts and start explaining from the basics. Thats how the maid got a day off by Mrs Park and Jiyeon went to school with pale skin and tired body.





Baekhyun was sitting in the school garden. Doing nothing but watching others with their friend having fun. Its been so long he didn’t talk with his friends. Yes he’s still mad at them for treating Krystal that way. Yet... They were his friend, a true friend which isn’t easy to made. Their friendship started as an innocent talk, a kids talk. Baekhyun missed them from his heart and soul... But he missed her more... His love, Jiyeon. He don’t no what to do. Its just he felt mad at them. He don’t want to be unfair. When Jiyeon was wrong then she was wrong. She needed to be punished. He can’t really love her his entire life if she didn’t change. He know his feelings will stop at some point if this keeps on going yet the torture at the moment was so much. He wanted her to see what she did was wrong yet she couldn’t see. Worse is there’s something happening to Jiyeon and he couldn’t even ask. She has becoming paler, weaker, her skinny self was becoming much more skinny like a paper. He didn’t like the way Mr Oh looked at Jiyeon whenever she pass by him in the corridor. No he wasn’t stalker but seeing her in school has what made him keep going so following her sometimes wasn’t a big deal, was it? He sighed deeply.



“Baekhyun, what are you doing there?” Asked the gently voice.


He look up to see Krystal, smiling at him. He smiled back and get up.


“Just thinking. You seem happy, something happen?” Baekhyun asked her curiously as normally Krystal wasn’t so lively but today was different.


Krystal hearing that blushed. How could he read her like this. Baekhyun noticed the blush and laughed off at her expression before ruffling her hair as they walk ahead to their classes.









          Hi, its been long 
          once again. I think 
          i won’t be updating 
          for maybe weeks or 
          months... I don’t no
          so i tried my best to 
          write this chapter...



Thanks for subscribing, commenting and voting, i dearly appreciate them all :)