be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)

Luhan forced the lump down his throat as the armed man walked to him with a stoic expression. He had to keep his cool otherwise he’s dead.

The man stood in front of him, he rested his weight on one foot and held his hand out to Luhan.

Luhan nervously breathed, giving his fake ID to the man. Who surprisingly didn’t bother to look much at it as his eyes was busy checking Luhan out. Not in flirting way, it was a suspicious eye.

Luhan lowered his head; he was almost shivering visibly by now. Who wouldn’t? The man averted his gaze to the ID, few seconds he kept staring at it.

“Something isn’t right about you.” The man murmured as he eyed Luhan again.

Luhan chuckled nervously. “What are you talking about, sir?” Luhan asked in the high pitch voice.

The man stood straight and looked at the other side where Sehun started coughing harshly. The man frowned, having the urge to ask if he was fine because that cough wasn’t normal and it would probably leave the man with sore or bleeding throat.

Eyeing Luhan one last time he walked to Sehun and patted his back.

“You okay? Do you want me to call someone?” The man asked as he eyed Jiyeon question.

Jiyeon shook her head. “It’s okay, he just need some medicine. It’s in his sister’s bag.” Jiyeon said as she stood up and walked to Luhan asking for painkillers. When Luhan gave her some she came back and tried to calm Sehun who was obviously acting.

“Who are you to him?”

Jiyeon looked up, hands still busy as she answered. “He’s my boyfriend. That girl over there is his younger sister.”

The man turned to Luhan but before he could say something else, Sehun coughed a blood from his mouth which was dripping down from his finger now, his mouth covered with some too.

At that Luhan and Jiyeon actually panicked. Luhan push the man aside and bent on his knees now truly scared for Sehun.

“Hang in there. I think we really need to call someone.” Luhan said to Jiyeon who kept silent. “I think he needs to calm down a little first.”

The man gave Luhan ‘her’ ID back. “Please calm him down. I’ll send someone to check up on him later. Please show me his ID and yours.”

Jiyeon did as she was asked and the man only saw the photo and gave back as he was in rush now.

Once the man left Luhan and Jiyeon didn’t left Sehun’s side whose face flushed.

“Sehun…”

Finally the coughing was stopped and sat down breathing heavily.

“Sehun, what happened?” Jiyeon asked her hands running on her boyfriend’s face.

Sehun slapped his chest and explained in low voice. His throat was in true pain.

“I had to force myself cough harder for that man to believe. It’s not my first time pulling such a thing. But it sure is more painful than getting choked.”

“What about the… blood?” Luhan asked in concern.

Sehun tried to smile. “Well I was coughing horribly loudly which hurt my sore.”

Jiyeon stood up furiously. “Sehun, are you crazy? You could’ve lost your voice like that! Why did you do it?!”

Sehun shut his eyes close. It truly hurt so much and he was now having trouble in swallowing his spit but he had to do something. The man could’ve catch Luhan and Sehun would take any amount of pain then to let Luhan and Jiyeon suffer. For him it was worth it. Luhan and Jiyeon thought otherwise.

“Don’t do this again.” Luhan said and walked back to his seat. He can see Jiyeon was waiting for him to leave so she can have her moment with him.

Once Luhan walked away, she pulled some tissues to wipe the blood from Sehun’s mouth. Sehun opened one eye to see Jiyeon cleaning his bloody mouth, then his fingers.

Jiyeon then pulled makeup remover tissues and once again started from his mouth. At first Sehun groaned at the wet feeling and calm down as she cleaned his finger.

Throwing the tissues away, Jiyeon looked sadly at her boyfriend. Her eyes landed to his neck. Of course she can’t see the inner damage but she tried to feel it.

Leaning closer to him, she lightly placed her lips which made Sehun to open his eyes wide at the girl with shock. He pushed her a little away from himself.  Jiyeon was confused as she was staring at Sehun.

Sehun sat more comfortably then looked at his women. Oh wait, she looked hurt. He saw her eyes turned glassy then she turn her face the other side. He was sure he hurt her by probably pushing her away.

“Jiyeon,” He called her in his hoarse voice. Jiyeon hummed. Sehun sighed. “You okay?”

Jiyeon nodded, still looking at her side, refusing to meet his.

“Love, look at me.”

Jiyeon looked at him; Sehun could see she was trying hard to stop the tears or the urge to curse him. Either way he wrapped his right arm around her neck and pushed her to his chest powerfully. Jiyeon winced as she tried to pull but Sehun tighten the grip.

“Let me go.” Jiyeon struggled.

Grinning Sehun pecked her head. “That I can’t do.”

“I said let me go, people are watching remember?” Oh, she was mocking him.

Leaning closer to her ear, he whispered. “Then kiss my pain away, babe.”

Jiyeon gasped, her heart racing faster. He was messing with her.

“Sehun… please…” Jiyeon whined giving up the fight. Because honestly was this man really hers now?

“Please what?” Sehun asked in the same tone.

“Please let me go…” She was flushing deep red from his teasing.

“Then kiss me.”

This was it, both wanted each other, wanting to feel the other and the air was heavy around them. Okay, it was lust but they were together now so what’s the problem?

Slowly Sehun stood up, giving Jiyeon his hand to stand up then start leading her to the empty part of the train where no one was. It was a little far but it was okay as he closed the section door and turned to Jiyeon who was shyly looking down.

Oh god, Sehun was burning with desires. She was unknowingly turning him on and it was bad, so bad.

He walked to her slowly, lifting her chin up leaned closer to her hesitantly. If she wants to stop him, she better now. When she didn’t, he let his lips touch hers gently, no pressure. Innocently.

For a while both stood that way until Sehun wrapped his arms around her waist, forcing her to collide against his chest and then his lips become a little aggressive as he lightly bite her lower lip while it all the same.

Jiyeon’s knee weakened and Sehun decided to push her on the seat as he straddles her between his legs yet still kissing those delicious lips.

Jiyeon moaned at the pressure of his body but Sehun was busy with her lips to bother about her discomfort.

“Sehun,” She called who stopped and looked at her with frustration.

“We… we should stop here…” Jiyeon said weakly.

Sehun let out a deep breath but nodded and step away from her.

“Sehun… I actually wanted to… uh kiss your neck…” Jiyeon murmured.

Sehun slump down, opening the three upper button of his shirt, he exposed his neck and collar bone to her even though it wasn’t needed to open the shirt.

Shyly Jiyeon leaned closer to his neck, the pale thick and veiny neck. Putting her lips at the side of his neck, she tasted the neck as if one would taste the soup.

Sehun chuckled at the kitten nip but decided to let her have her way with him so he closed his eyes, relaxing to the warm breath on his sensitive neck.

Jiyeon gulped as placed those light kisses on the length of his neck, gradually making her way to the middle. There she was gentle because Sehun let out a sigh of pain.

“Did it hurt?” She asked still kissing his neck.

“Nah… just keep going.”

Jiyeon grinned in victory. Now that Sehun was officially hers, his body was hers too and she knows she sound like ert but who wouldn’t? It was Sehun.

After what felt like two minutes Jiyeon gave one last peck and sat down beside him.

“Sehun, I think we need to go.”

Sehun opened his eyes and had this unamused look on his eyes. “Now you realize this? Well at least you did.”

Jiyeon stood up angrily. “What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

Sehun raised one eyebrow. “Well princess that’s mean keep your thoughts away. It’s been only like half hour and you’re already being this naughty.”

Jiyeon gritted her teeth’s. “Don’t say that! If I was being so ‘’ then why you didn’t stop me, big boy? Oh you couldn’t control yourself now could you?”

Sehun smirked. “Well what can I say I’m a man and wouldn’t think much when it comes to things like these?” And he truly enjoyed the blush creeping her cheeks.

“ bastard.” Jiyeon muttered angrily and pushed pass Sehun who shrugged off her manner.

Sehun and Jiyeon calmly sit in their respective places. Sehun smiled at Luhan who was staring between him and Jiyeon.

Sitting for like half minutes, Sehun had the urge to tease the girl so he leaned closer to Jiyeon while smiling mischievously and whispered. “I actually don’t blame you for being love. Teenagers are all es after all.”

Jiyeon abruptly glared at the smirking man. “Did you just calm me ?” She was ready to pounce on him for of course punching him.

Sehun leaned back and shrugged. “Did i? As long as I remember I called you love.”

Jiyeon was fuming with anger at this rate. He was trying to be smartass with her.

“Yah! You called teenagers are es! I’m teenager!” Jiyeon raised her voice gaining some looks.

Sehun smiled smugly. “Do you hear yourself? I said teenagers; I didn’t even say your name so how can assume that? Unless you are actually one.”

“Sehun! You’re calling me names!” Jiyeon huffed angrily. She was obviously mad and it wasn’t a secret from anyone.

“I didn’t.” Sehun answered calmly.

“Yes, you did!” Jiyeon yelled.

“Yes, I did.”

“No, you didn’- wait are you trying to fool me here?!”

Sehun smirked and shrugged again. When she kept glaring Sehun chuckled mockingly. “Calm down, I was just checking your reaction-”

“-By calling me ?!”

Sehun nodded innocently as if he just didn’t do this.

“How could you?!” Jiyeon asked frustrated at the acting man.

“Well you called me bastard too. I didn’t act like you. Stop being overly sensitive about such things or you would die young, Love.”

Jiyeon finally quiet down. Fair enough. She called him bastard first so… it was even now right? Whatever.

It was out of nowhere when train starts screeching just like when it stops. Sehun frowned. There was still an hour for them to reach their destination. As if to answer his question there was announcement through microphone.

“We are ordered to stop the train for some checking. Once the train would stop, everyone should leave and show their IDs to the checking people outside. Please remain calm, after that everyone could board the train again to reach Cheongju. I repeat---”

Sehun cursed under his breath. How desperate were they to catch Luhan to go this crazy? What they actually want from the poor soul. It is making him it’s not a normal case… how much money were they spending? How much chaos they were doing? All just for Luhan.

“Sehun,” Jiyeon called. “What are we going to do now?”

Sehun felt his chest tighten at the worried yet tired expression on his dear girlfriend. He can’t let anyone hurt them. He had to protect them no matter what.

He gently leaned to her and kissed her crown. “We are going to survive. We must survive. I’ll find a way. Don’t worry, love.”

Jiyeon so badly wanted to believe him but how could she when he was shivering. His hand was shivering and not from fear, it was from stress he was going through for her and Luhan.

The train stopped and everyone start clearing the train one by one. Sehun stood up and checked as people were going out.

“Hey, give me your makeup kit.” Sehun said and called Luhan over who came immediately.

“I’m going to draw some ugly scars on your face, Luhan.” He informed and told the man to sit next to him. Following what he was told, he starts working on his face. He first used red and purple eye shadow and then mixed some other thing and finished with colorless nail polish to make it look it real.

Jiyeon cringed as she gazed at Luhan’s face.

“It’s your turn, come here.” He did some to Jiyeon but not as much as to Luhan just some ugly pimples. He draws like ten moles on her left hand. Satisfied he starts to work on himself. He darkened some skin on his face while left some pale, as if he had diseases.

“Let’s go.” Sehun said start walking towards the open gate.

Jiyeon grabbed his hand in hers, clutching it as if her life depended on it.

Sehun gave the two a determined look and with that they made their way out. There were only few peoples left and the checking wasn’t that strict anymore too.

One by one they checked and even though the checking armies give them disgust look, and laughed at Jiyeon rudely it was done safely and that’s all that mattered. No matter the humiliation Jiyeon felt when girls and boys pointed at her to have good laugh.

“Just endure it for now, Love.” Sehun whispered and sat at the far corner.

The trio waited there silently but Jiyeon could see Sehun was pissed off. He was trying so hard to calm himself as few passersby called the trio names. His fist was clenched tightly so in the end, Sehun lowered his head and blocked the annoying laughter. If they know his true identity no one would even dare to look him in the eyes, let alone talk to him.

He felt Luhan shaking him. He looked up and sees where Luhan was pointing at. He turned his gaze to that direction and slowly his eyes widened as he saw Yunho was talking to one of the armies, his eyes as dark as night while adjusting his green army pants.

Sehun hissed and told the two to try and not show their face to that embodiment of evil. Not like Sehun was any different but still, it doesn’t matter. Yunho was smart and he could look through people so it won’t be a smart choice to be closer to that man and killing was near to impossible because that man never walks alone, a bunch of armies always around him. And even if Sehun manage to kill him, he was sure government would send someone else. Beside Sehun was sure Yunho could over power him, he was a trained beast and was a warrior.

“What is he doing here?” Jiyeon asked Sehun who gave her a look ‘how would I know’.

“What If he decided to get on train?” Jiyeon asked again.

Sehun was still silent so Luhan decided to answer her. “Don’t worry he won’t. He’s too superior to do that. Beside it seems like he’s making sure if his people are working or not. He might go to check somewhere else too. I believe its coincidence he came here.”

“No its not.” Sehun said. “He was probably informed, his man are almost everywhere. Somebody must have been suspicious enough to call him here.”

Luhan and Jiyeon opened both opened their mouth in ‘o’ shape as if they understand what he said but Sehun doubted they did.

It was time everyone was ordered to board the train again.

Just as the trio start walking Sehun’s phone rang. He stared at it in displease but answered it anyway.

“Sehun, you’ve to meet that person right now. I’m going to explain everything later but first… hear me out and don’t get mad. Please Lu Han and Jiyeon’s safety are in your hands. Do you hear me?” Xuimin asked.

Sehun frowned. Why he has feeling he was going to get mad? “Fine.”

It was quiet for five seconds. “Chanyeol and Baekhyun are where you are. You need to take them with you.”

“What the ?” Sehun questioned.

“Sehun, don’t get mad I said. You need to take them with you. They are going to help you… us… Sehun? Sehun?”

Sehun was burning from rage, his skin was hot while the blood rush to his face and his eyes reddened in deep fury and his breath was heavy. It was scary how few words could make him this mad but they did. Jiyeon and Luhan both gave him concerned look.

Clutching his jaw, Sehun hissed. “Tell me you just didn’t betray me.”

“Sehun-”

“I’ll kill you ing ! I trusted your fat and you just asked my enemies for help?! I would rather die!”

“Sehun I know you would rather die and that’s not really what I want. I’m sure it’s not easy but please… just this once… they are kids anyway so if they try to pull anything just kills them but I’m sure they won’t do this so Sehun… please… I’ll explain everything later. Luhan and Jiyeon could survive with only your help… but you can’t Sehun… not when you had to keep two peoples alive.”

Sehun hissed darkly. He was beyond angrily ad he could snap anyone’s neck if they dare to say one wrong word to him. His anger was obvious that people who were making of fun of him start ignoring him. As if they could feel darkness flowing out of his body.

“Where the they are?” Sehun asked after thinking about the situation.

“Their car is somewhere around there. They are holding some bad boys poster or something like this.”

Sehun scowled and hang the phone off without saying anything. Instead of explaining anything to Luhan and Jiyeon he starts searching the place for those two.

His eyes landed to somewhere where a tall person was holding the poster for the world to see and it was so embarrassing for Sehun to go there and talk to them even though people around them were fangirling over them and Sehun wondered if these girls were in their right mind.

He palmed his face and start walking there, once he came face to face with them, the tall whose name he forgot throw the poster down and rushed to him, Baekhyun tagging along.

“Sehun? Oh Sehun!” Chanyeol yelled and Sehun had the great urge to punch the man. But Baekhyun did the favor for him by elbowing the giant boy.

“Stop shouting his name! He’s wanted remember!” Baekhyun hissed, offending Sehun in the process.

“Whatever, listen to me. You won’t yell my name out again or I’ll slit your throat off. Now come on, we are already late.” Sehun start walking towards Luhan and Jiyeon with Chanyeol and Baekhyun following behind him. Chanyeol was glaring at the slighter shorter than him while Baekhyun was too busy observing Sehun.

Jiyeon raised her eyebrows at Sehun for suddenly leaving them.

“Sehun, why did you leave us like that? You know its dan- Chanyeol! Baekhyun!” Jiyeon’s eyes widened to its full limit as she ran to the two men and hugged them so hard.

Right in front of Sehun.

Who was glaring at her.

So hard.

Seconds later Sehun pulled Jiyeon away from them which resulted for three friends to whine, well mostly Chanyeol and Jiyeon.

“Why would you do that?” Chanyeol complained like a teenager he was.

Sehun pulled Jiyeon in his hug and gave the two boys a smug look, the one where one show off their property proudly to others. What surprised the two friends was Jiyeon calmed down and actually has the guts to act struggle. Act. Was this real?

“Let’s keep going, shall we?” Sehun said and without waiting for a reply start walking, Jiyeon still in his arms while Luhan behind and with that the two hesitantly start following them.

Getting inside Sehun lead them to farthest corner where they could all sit. Sehun sighed in exhaustion. Now he had to take care of another two people whom he could care less about- actually would even kill them if they tried to interrupt his work.

“Jiyeon, why did you let this hu-” Chanyeol was cut off by Jiyeon who smiled nervously and introduced Luhan.

“Guys, this is Luhan. He’s like a brother to Sehun. Sehun is… you know already about him but now he’s also my… boyfriend.”

Chanyeol gasped hugely at that. Boyfriend, a criminal boyfriend? Did she lost her mind or Sehun manipulated her? He must have forced her into this because let’s face it. Why the hell would Jiyeon date her kidnapper even though Sehun looked different from other criminal and wasn’t like how they imagined but still a criminal is criminal.

Hurt washed Baekhyun’s face as he heard the news. How could she love a criminal and her kidnapper? It didn’t make sense. Just how?

“Why?” Baekhyun asked quietly.

Jiyeon gulped and looked at Sehun who sighed.

“I’m going to fetch us something to eat. Luhan, come help me.” Sehun stand up and Luhan followed him.

Once the two left Jiyeon could see disappointment in her friend’s eyes.

“Listen before you could judge Sehun for hurting me or something, don’t. He was nice to me.” She decided to ignore the part where he uses to physically abuse her.

“Nice to you?” Chanyeol hissed, his playful aura gone. Maybe Yunho was right. Maybe she really followed Sehun willingly. “Are you kidding me? He’s your kidnapper! How could you love someone like him dammit?!”

Jiyeon quieted down. When it come argument with Chanyeol, it was useless because Chanyeol only try to interfere when something is serious. She knows it was weird to fall for your kidnapper. Stupid, foolish even but love wasn’t something they could control. It just comes without permission. It just happens. Beside no matter how cruel Sehun was, he was kind too. He was responsible adult.

“He’s not awful… trust me he also didn’t wanted to date me… I was sad when he rejected me… even depressed… but today he finally accepted me. Please don’t get this wrong. I love him, I love the way i never loved anyone else. I can’t even imagine loving someone who’s not Sehun like this. It disgusts me to think like this. Please understand… I’m dating him because its hell for me without him loving me… please don’t ruin it for me… I never wanted anything this desperately…” her tears were rolling down her cheeks as she was reminded that just last day she was starving for Sehun’s love. And even it’s only been few hours, she felt like she lived her entire life with Sehun being in love with her. That’s just how amazing it was for her.

Chanyeol was shocked at her words. She was a bully and never really cared much about things… he could see clear changes in her and even though it was bugging him she was dating her kidnapper, he thought to let it go.

Baekhyun was quiet the entire time. He never had a chance with her. She loves Sehun so dearly that Baekhyun couldn’t help but to feel jealousy creeping inside him. Still like always he decided to let it go, that’s the only thing he could do. And maybe actually move on and find someone else.

Forcing a smile, Baekhyun opened his arms for Jiyeon to come to him who immediately did that with tears flowing out. Chanyeol let out another deep sighs and hugged his two friends.

Maybe trusting Sehun wouldn’t be that bad. Maybe… just maybe.

Sehun who heard everything smiled to himself and finally left to help Luhan. He sends Luhan alone so he could hear what they were talking about and he surely didn’t regret his decision. Beside he could also for this.

Or maybe not.

 

AUTHOR NOTE

 Hey it’s here. It’s actually exobacon’s birthday gift. I’ll update more three chapters in next days. For my dear exobacon best friend! God I think I’m month late sorry but it wasn’t easy, I love you girl!!!

Anyway I hope you guys like this update.

Thank you for reading, commenting, voting and subscribing my dear readers!