be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)
Chanyeol slammed his fist on the desk, making papers to move a little. “She had never gone for that amount of time before without telling anyone. You, as a policeman, do your job!”



The policeman sighed as he stared at the three teenager boys. “Rules are rules. You should wait more six hours to report a missing person.”



“SIX HOURS?! SHE MIGHT BE IN DANGER RIGHT NOW AND YOU WANTED US TO WAIT MORE SIX HOURS?! THIS IS UNE__”



Baekhyun grabbed Kai’s hand to make him calm down, because surely they would be kicked out from the policestation for talking with this kind of manner.



The policeman got up from his chair as he sighed once more. Teenagers were always the worst to deal with.



“Boys, follow me.” The officer said as he went outside.



Confused, the trio followed him behind.





“Do you guys need to tell me something i don’t no?” The policeman asked, suspiciously.



Baekhyun gulped. Should they involve police? They exchanged gazes until Chanyeol decided to just tell the man, because he might help them.



“Well, last day she witnessed a murder in our school... The killer saw her... So i’ve a feeling that guy kidnapped her or something... Will you help us now?”



The policeman’s features tensed. He need to ask many questions related to this now and so he nodded. Now its actually different case then missing.



“My name is kris, so you don’t have to run around and call me policeman. Now get in my car. We’ve a mission to start.” Kris lazily muttered with his hands inside his pocket searching for the keys. The trio sighed in relief as they follow Kris to his police car.











Kyungsoo sighed in defeat as he walked to the door, all the way giving disapproving looks towards the younger who didn’t bother to care a little bit what the elder think. He’ll do whatever he want and Kyungsoo has no rights to stop him.




Once Kyungsoo left, Jiyeon decided to pretend like she just woke up. She opened her eyes, slowly and yawned. Which got Sehun’s attention on her from his day dream.



“W-what happened?” She asked.



Sehun give her blank look. Its like she just asked him what color of underwear he was wearing.



“I don’t no, ask yourself.”



With that Sehun turn his back on her, ignoring her curious or frightful eyes. He was thinking deeply about what he’s going to do.




Jiyeon gulped. At the moment, she was more scared of getting selled away. She would rather live with this monster then get treated like some . She needed to find a way to change his mind or escape from him. Second option is impossible with her injured waist but she could try the first one. Trying won’t kill her.



“Sehun... What do you exactly want from me?” She asked carefully to not stir his anger.



This time Sehun sighed in annoyance as he moved to look at her with a frown on his brows. He silently stared, wanting her to repeat her question and when she didn’t he snapped.



“What?!”



Jiyeon flinch at the harsh question. She started to repeat her question but this time with stutter.



“W-what do you ex-actly want from me?”



She couldn’t hide the fact that she was afraid of him. He was truelly monster, he proved himself and there was no way she was going to let him show that side of his to her again, not in her right mind atleast.



Sehun cursed at her and get his phone from his pocket, completely ignoring her.



Jiyeon glared hard at the ignorance of his. She gritted her teeth together, to stop herself from saying something that she’d probably regret later on.



“I think i asked you a question.”Annoyance dripping from her voice.



This time Sehun get up from the chair and made his way to the laying girl. “And i thought i was obvious in ignoring you. No?”



Jiyeon felt the fear creep in her body at Sehun’s proximity to the bed.



Sehun stared deep in her eyes.



Her large, pretty brown eyes.



The eyes that were full of fear.



Of himself.



He smirked.



He really did a good job in taming her.




“Arrogance.”



Jiyeon narrowed her eyes in confusion. Arrogance? What does that suppose to mean?



“Arrogance?” She asked naively.



Sehun almost chuckled at the innocent expression but maintained his image as he hummed, saying yes.



“You are too arrogant for this world. You bully others just because you think you’re awesome and because your parents own the school. When you think yourself better then someone then you’re being arrogant. I wanted to take that arrogance from you by taking everything from you. That way you won’t call yourself better then anyone. Got it?” Sehun explained in really low voice yet the firmness wasn’t hard to feel from his words.



Jiyeon was too scared to say anything but ofcourse she tried to look like she wasn’t effected when indeed she was. And from when she was arrogant? She only state the fact that she’s better then anyone. It was fact and if Sehun couldn’t take it, then he might as well should jump down from the hill. He deserve it more then anyone.



Sehun placed his finger on her left cheek, testing the softness of the skin. He caressed it a little more then necessary, and push her face at the side, satisfied at the fair skin.



Jiyeon felt anger but she was in no position to say anything.



“I’ll come back later and will ask you plenty of questions. Like your personal informations. Also if you need food, just tell me now, i won’t bring later.” The tone seemed like he was in rush.



Jiyeon being stubborn didn’t admit she was hungry when indeed she was. When Sehun got no answer he left without hesitation.





Once Sehun left, Jiyeon let the tears fall down freely. He probably need personal information to sell her. She needed to ask so many questions from him, only if he wasn’t this scary. She wanted to stop him from selling her but is she even capable of doing that? In this case, no. But she need to try. That Kyungsoo guy seemed nice one. She might ask help from him. He might help her, right? Or she was already trusting a stranger on her life too much? Maybe Kyungsoo will take her for himself. Then what she’ll do?



Her puffy eyes trailed on her waist, bandage was rolled up on her small waist, lightly stain with blood. Already? How much time it had been?



She wanted to move a little but the following pain won’t be a nice experience so she just let the boredom get the best of her and fall asleep. She was in no position to feel boredom yet she did. Well, thats because maybe she know her kidnapper isn’t a ert who’ll take advantage of her while she’s sleeping. Sehun was too handsome and if he didn’t even once flirted with girls making sense that he was not a but a mature guy. If only he wasn’t a criminal. She would fall head over heel over him.















Kris narrowed his eyes hearing Sehun’s name. This isn’t the first time someone report about Oh Sehun. So he wasn’t surprised. Infact worried. Because normally Sehun’s hostages were found dead or missing even till today.



“Why didn’t you report before? Don’t you know this is the matter between life and death. Sehun has quiet a history with us police. Before few years, he was a fighter in street. Then with time his crimes become more harmful to the point we ordinary policeman couldn’t caught him.” Kris paused wondering if its appreciate to reveal so much details to the random teenagers and decided to stop at once.



He sighed and placed his palm on his face. “Are you even sure its Oh Sehun? Because there were some rumors going around that Sehun has been killed in the car accident. After that his crimes has stopped totally. Until today i heard his name from you guys again.”



Baekhyun gulped. This is what he read and he himself is shocked but he didn’t have time to get shock. He needed to react fast. Jiyeon is in danger.



“So what are we going to do?” Chanyeol asked.



Kris sighed again. “I’m afraid i can’t do much but surely i’ll try to help but first i’ve to inform headchief. So lets go back to the policestation.” Ofcourse he couldn’t simply go and do something without permission.



They all followed him from coffee shop to policestation once again for the so called permission.















Sehun slammed opened the door on purpose to wake a sleeping Jiyeon.



Jiyeon jolted up at the sudden loud noise from her slumber. Her vision blurry so she rubbed her eyes a little, to have a clear look. She would’ve washed her face but she don’t want to cause herself unnecessary pain. She already had enough to face.



She looked at Sehun who brought a pen and few papers. Thats mean he’s going to questions that he said he will ask from her.



Sehun pulled the chair and sat on it. His eyes glued on the papers as he said. “You should answer honestly each question. If you didn’t, then it’ll cause you trouble in the near future. No harm shall done for me. You alone will face the consequences for lies. Are we clear?”



Jiyeon didn’t answerd back. No need for that as Sehun doesn’t seem very much interested in her yes or no.



“So first question. Your name?”



Jiyeon scoffed and rolled her eyes at the stupid question. What? Her name? Seriously?



“Are you dumb or something? Why ask when you know it? Don’t waste my time you moron.”



Sehun looked up for the first at her from his papers. He glared hard at her smug smile which made Jiyeon instantly gulp. It wasn’t her fault the man infront of her is very scary. Not wanting him to get mad and lash out at her, she answerd with fake confidence which wasn’t hard for Sehun to look through her. He didn’t want to waste his time in useless arguments.



“Jiyeon.”



“Age?”



“Nineteen.”



“Height?”



“165 cm.”



“Weight?”



“Ninety pounds.”



“Favourite food?”



Jiyeon raised her eyebrow. Favourite food? What the hell? Why the hell he care what she like to eat. Yet hesitantly she answerd.



“I couldn’t think of any thing other then pizza.”



Sehun looked at her with a look are-you-stupid then wrote what she said before asking another question.



“Food you dislike?”



“Seriously whats with food? This is so weird.” Jiyeon stated as she waited for an answer.



“Did i say you can ask? No? So shut up and just answer me.”




Jiyeon made a face and stuck her tongue out at him. It was such a childish act but at the moment she could careless.



“Any kind of street food. Oh and vegetables. You know they make me puke.”



Sehun scoffed loudly. Typical princess style. Well, he’ll make sure to bring some street food when she’s so hungry. To make her see she was no different then any other peasants around the world.



“Ever participate in ual or face a ual harassment situation?”



Jiyeon flushed deep red at the carelessly thrown question. What was he thinking, asking a sensitive thing so casually. What a ert. And why do he even care about such a information.



“Shameless moron, this is none of your business.”



Finally had enough of interruption, Sehun was ready to snap at her with his cruel nature and once he look at the victim’s flushed face, all the anger vanished in thin air. He almost felt like laughing at the embarrassed expression but kept his cool.



“How old are you again? You know, there’s nothing wrong asking this question. I didn’t imagine any dirty think. Are you ert? Only ert would think wrong of this question.” Sehun said with unamused expression.



Jiyeon glared, more embarrassed for being called a ert. She wasn’t. Sehun was one though. Putting an end to such a conversation she answerd with no.




“Any permanent scar or disease?”



Sehun kept asking more questions about different topics. Jiyeon was so confused but after complaining few times and getting death glares with some yelling and insults, she answerd without asking anymore. This take almost a hour and a half for Sehun to leave but he came back to remove the bandage to wrap a new one, then left totally. She was too tired to think after so many questions that she fall asleep again. Not caring about her complaining empty stomach.



















“HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS! I TRUSTED YOU FOR MY DAUGHTER, KAI!” Mr Park’s voice booming in the house.



Maids were all standing in one line behind the sofa where Mrs Park was sitting, crying over the fact her daughter has been kidnapped.



Kai was on his knees, hearing all the insults Mr Park was throwing at him. He know he deserve it. He really do for not protecting her. He was shameful to even look at anyones face.



Mr Park through few vases on the ground. The rage was filled in his mind. He don’t no what to do? How his daughter was doing? Was her kidnapper torturing her? How could he be so careless father? The fault wasn’t only kai but his too.



“DO YOU KNOW ANYONE SUSPICIOUS THAT COULD KIDNAP HER?!”



Kai fearfully answerd. “There’s this teacher we had... Mr Oh... He’s the only suspect.”




Just the mention of the name remind him the past. Yes, he personally let Mr Oh or Sehun to be a teacher but he never thought that Sehun could ever kidnap Jiyeon. Sehun promised him he won’t hurt his daughter... Then why? Was he still after his revenge? Ofcourse he was, Sehun never said he forgive him nor he asked for forgiveness himself.



Mr Park fall on his knees. Sehun... He never has good intentions towards his family. Thats all because of himself. His stupid filthy mistakes. He thought when Sehun had a car accident, he died there and all his secrets will stay hidden and no one will harm his family. But no, Sehun had to come back and ruin everything.



Frustration tears fall from his eyes as he hide his face behind his palm. Who knows what that monster is doing with his daughter while here he is, wasting his time by scolding Kai and crying himself. But what could he do? He was lost? Sehun was hidden in this world and no one know his existence until he himself didn’t show himself.



Kai saw how broken his master look, kai know how much Mr Park love his daughter. Kai even witnessed his so much love towards his daughter ruined her personality. Mr Park did everything to never say no his daughter, to always give her anything she want just to not see her hurt. He could imagine the pain Mr and Mrs Park are going through.



“Kai... I- i beg you to bring my daughter back... We’ll give you anything you want, just bring our daughter back. Please... As a mother, i’m begging for my daughter... She’s so naive and lonely in this world... I-if i’ve to give my soul to the demon then i would just for my daughter.., please... Kai... P-please....” Mrs Park fall infront of Kai who grab her arms and help her stand up.



He never thought the cheerful women will ever cry like this. This only made him more guilty for not protecting her. Looking at the vulnerable state Mr Park was, kai decided to take the lead. It was his job to protect her afterall.



He told the maids to go home and then he bowed infront of Mr and Mrs Park. His tears falling down but his eyes filled with harsh determination.



“This is all my fault for being careless. I’ll go and find your daughter. If i’ve to die to bring her back then i would do it no matter what. My life has no value for me like Jiyeon’s safety has. I’ll bring her back or i won’t come ever.”



This only made Mrs Park to cry more at the kid’s firm decision. And here she was, thinking the kids of today are all selfish.



Mr Park forced himself to get up and looked at Kai’s eyes which were full of nothing but sincerity.



“Kai, you do realize that i love my daughter more then anything and i would do anything for her... But that doesn’t mean you have to die for her... Yes i want her but i don’t want you to cause yourself a death... I’m not that selfish to sacrifice other peoples life for my daughter... Just please do your best... I’m sending more people for her... Remember you’re like a son to me... Take care.”



Kai almost cried. Mr Park was not really a bad person, well not in this age of his... But he wasn’t so nice too... Like that. He sure doing his best to change himself into a better person.




A lot more reason that he deserve his daughter.















“Luhan, did you find something?” Suho asked as he stand up behind Luhan’s chair.




Luhan tensed invisibly and gulped.




“N-no... We d-didn’t reach anything... Yet.” he unprofessionally stuttered. Ofcourse why wouldn’t he? He just lied. He know the suspect and its Sehun because of his fingertips.



Suho’s face changed to confuse one at Luhan’s suspicious behaviour. This was so not him. Was he hiding something? Thinking that Luhan has some personal problems, he let it go, just this time. Because for sure, a detective is trained to always be confidence in their talk, especially when they are speaking the truth.



“Luhan, if you’re tired you can rest for a while. I know its hard for you.” Suho pat Luhan’s shoulder then left. Didn’t stay enough to witness the cold sweat rolled down from his forehead.



When Luhan was sure that Suho left, his face cringed in guilt as he buried his face inside his two palms. He know he’s damn wrong in hiding Sehun. But its just its impossible to not to. Sehun was his childhood friend, who always supported him, gave him strength when he needed, a shoulder to lean on and cry his heart out. A friend that he dream to have. A family that he lost. Sehun was his everything. Almost everything. Luhan depended on him too much that when he lost him, his life was nothing but misery for a whole year until finally he decided that enough was enough.



So how could he not help him now? He know Sehun is wrong, Sehun turn out to be a murderer but he strongly believe Sehun has his own reasons. He just needed to protect Sehun from the police. Thats mean if keep lying everyday, then so be it.





But Luhan wasn’t such kind of person. He couldn’t help a murderer who killed someone. Who take innocent peoples life away. Luhan always follow rules and how come he’s going to break the one and most important rule like that? It wouldn’t be just harmful to other people but for himself too because if he got caught then he would totally put in prison for helping a criminal. So its like for one person mistakes, many has to suffer. From when this was called fair?











Yet Luhan was fool.






A big one.





Because protecting Sehun is his first priority.




His duties can never stop him from doing that. His duties, the other innocent peoples weren’t with him when he suffered, it was Sehun. Sehun this and Sehun that. Just Sehun, alone.









Luhan has already taken his decision.






He finally lost his conscious in now self committed sins. He lost the humanity, the hope, the love from the world. This world has given him nothing but pain to feel and tears to let out. He finally felt pathetic for faking a smile to those who don’t deserve it. He’ll help Sehun no matter what. This is what he is going to live from now on. Sehun has done so much for him and he wasn’t going to leave him alone in this cruel world. He believe Sehun has good explanation for his brutal action. There must be.






If only Luhan know that Sehun was psychopath who have no specific reasons to hurt someone.









If only...











          Sorry for such 
          a late update... 
          Things happened...
          Anyway hope you
          guys like this 
          update. I think 
          many of you 
          forget this fanfic
          because i didn’t
           updated it for 
          a long long time 
          so sorry...

          Btw Luhan is 
          going to hide 
          that Sehun is the 
          killer and whats 
          the past between 
          Mr Park and Sehun 
          had that Sehun 
          wanted revenge. 
          Well thats what 
          Mr Park think. And
          yeah thats all.





Anyway thank you guys so much for reading this, i really appreciate that :) Thanks for subscribing, commenting and voting :)