be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)
Jiyeon don’t no how many tears she’d shed till now but all she can feel is Sehun comforting her back in circles. Her face in his bloody shirt.



When Sehun made sure she’s calmer than before he pulled away. Eyes has that glimpse, weird kind of mixer of fun and craziness with little playfulness. He was a total psycho. Jiyeon thought.



He bring his bloody hand to grab hers. She flinched and backed away. She was sure Sehun will forcefully make her closer to himself but he didn’t, he let her be and whispered in husky voice.



“You, my dear love, didn’t see me. You’ll act like a crazy girl when they ask questions. For me, i’ve to leave. I count on you.”



Sehun get up and made sure no one saw him before he ran away. He left her deal alone with his problem. Leaving her alone with a dead corpse, finally she cried with all she had, a loud sobs filled the whole place, attracking peoples attention that came to check after hearing the pistol sound.




When the teachers ran to see whats happening, they all gasp and made their way to the crying girl, asking questions like what happened, who did this and where did the person run away but she answerd none. She had answers but her eyes glued on the black car few meters away, the murderer looking at her with a smirk plastered on his otherwise dead pan face.




When the police sirens heard, the black car moved, driving away from this mess the driver caused.




The police ran inside to see the victim and witness on the floor with few students and teachers stopping other students from coming closer.




When the officer came closer to have a look at the victim, his eyes widened in horror. This was it, again. He turn to look at others and shouted.




“Call the chief, HURRY! And tell him to take the team 401 with him. Its important, now!”




The other officer obeyed immediately as he call the chief.




The terrified officer went to the witness and sit on his knees. “Did you see the killer’s face? Can you help us? It’ll be more than a help for us if you know anything about the killer.”




Jiyeon blankly stare at him. She couldn’t bring herself to talk. It was all too much for her brain to take. She was lost. She needed Baekhyun, so badly. With Sehun, everything seems to only get worse. Nothing gets right from the day he enter this school.




Someone hug her from behind, it was the warm touch. She turn to look at the familiar person. It was Kai. He was hugging her tightly, his jaw tightened.




He pulled away only for her to hug him more tightly, arms around his neck, wailing like a little kid in his chest.




Kai didn’t utter a word. How could he? He was a loser, a loser who couldn’t protect her. It was so bad. If Jiyeon’s father get that news which he’ll, then the chances are high for him to be kicked out or get the punishment for not being good enough and professional in his job.




Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Hyeri were shouting for teachers to let them see Jiyeon but teachers refused to let them in crime place. They weren’t allowed. It was obvious but how come they let Kai in? This was weird, the orders were to not let anyone close to the victim but here kai was, hugging the girl all he want.




Baekhyun seriously find this more unlogical, letting kai enter. Kai was only a student, like everyone. But most important thing at the moment is; is it Sehun who killed that person? Jiyeon told him Sehun claimed himself as a killer. This could be and beside how come Jiyeon was here in the killing time? Did Sehun wanted to prove that he could really kill because Jiyeon stopped believing the fact he was killer? Or its just a fake drama where Jiyeon is helping Sehun in crimes. Because if not than why she didn’t tell the police about Sehun? Or its not Sehun who killed in the first place. This was so difficult to know without asking questions from Jiyeon.







As Kai was comforting the fragile figure under his arms, Jiyeon keep sniffing, she was feeling so many things and Kai’s presence there helped a lot. Sure, Kai wasn’t comforting like Baekhyun but he was still the one who would fight for her no matter what.






Some peoples came running inside. They weren’t wearing police cloths, just a formal black suit. Not too fancy nor too cheap, just ordinary one.




“Where’s the corpse. I needed to see it now. Taehyung, get your notebook ready.” ordered the guy that just arrived.




“Mr Lu, follow me.”




Luhan nodded firmly and hurriedly walked with police officer while Taehyung tailing behind. When they reach crime place, the police ordered for other people to move away for Luhan to take notes of corpse.




Luhan walked closer to the dead body and keel down to have a closer look. Exactly the same three bullets in exactly the same places as other victims. Luhan bring his palm to the man’s shirt and check the fabric. He frowned. Where did he see this cloths before? They weren’t causal cloths. He was sure he saw these before in some meeting but it was long ago and he didn’t give it much thought.




“Jimin, take pictures of his clothes and who he work for. He doesn’t seem normal person.”




Jimin did as he was told while Luhan turned to look at the witness. His emotionless face changed to confuse one. Kai?




He walked closer to them and coughed to attract their attention.




Kai looked back at Luhan and made a face, which definitely didn’t make Luhan to stop talking.




“I wanted to talk with her. I’ve some questions here that she maybe could answer them.” Luhan said with authority in his voice because he kind of know Kai would reject or simply make fun of him.




“Can’t you see’s traumatized? Stop asking damn questions for now. You could do your job later.” The voice filled from rudeness.




Luhan sighed and nodded. He couldn’t do anything if she wasn’t ready to talk. And kai seemed more frustrated than usual. Ofcourse he would, how come the girl was involved in some attack and he wasn’t there? He was not doing his job like he was suppose to. But its not Luhan’s place to say that and so he just walked away to take another look at the corpse.




Something crossed his mind. He turn to look at Jiyeon. Why would that mysterious killer would come to school and kill? Or she was his next victim? Why was she there? Did she have some kind of connection with killer? There’s something big missing and Luhan couldn’t find more way than asking Jiyeon. She must know something. She’s covered with blood. She must have seen the killer. Wait, Luhan frowned as he stare at the blood finger tips on her face. This was probably not her fingers as they were from other angel, and they were quiet large to belong a females finger. He rushed to Jiyeon and give Taehyung an eye signal to take Kai’s attention for while so he could see.




Taehyung nodded and called Junmyeon, the head master of police. He told him the situation and told him to call Kai and make him busy for atleast thirty minutes, until Luhan finish his whatever job.




Luhan and Taehyung, both waited for Kai’s phone ring which after two minutes did. They heard kai whisper something in her ears and walked away. Jiyeon refused but eventually gave in.




When Kai walked away Luhan told Taehyung to bring supplies which they needed and walked to Jiyeon.




He bent down to come in her level, she moved back. Ofcourse scared of him.




“Look, i just needed to help you. Please all you have to do is stay silent and let us do some little work, okay? I promise to not do something that make you uncomfortable.” He didn’t wait for approval because he would do this whether she agree or not.




Jiyeon at first decided to stop him, she search for kai’s figure but he was nowhere. Again she looked at him, his eyes... They were different. They seemed lifeless, hurt, hopeless, like a blackhole. His smile was all but sincere. She decided to ignore it, this wasn’t her business nor she should care about other peoples but she still let them do what they needed. Maybe because what she saw has left some effect on her brain, making her things useless stuff, stuff like observing unimportant peoples eyes. Sure, the incident really affect her.




Taehyung finished his work and put them in see through case.




“Did you know who did this?” Luhan asked, hoping an answer.




Jiyeon looked at him, she remembered Sehun’s words. She didn’t say anything. She was suppose to lie that she didn’t but how could she when she just as badly wanted to tell him. And so silence was all she could thing to do.




“Please, tell me who did? He already taked many innocent peoples life. You might be his__”







“TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HER, DIDN’T I?” Kai roared as he made his way to them.




Luhan silently stand up and sighed before he left. Knowing there was no way Kai would let him do this.




Kai glared at his back, feeling angry but once his eyes met Jiyeon’s, he melt and pulled her in hug, he was feeling like a trash. She was traumatized because of his carelessness.




“I’ll protect you, i’ll protect you with my life if i had to. I’m sorry.”




Jiyeon was hugging him but those words... Its weird. They weren’t of friendship they share but they were like it was his duty to do that. Why it feels like that? What did he apologize for? She would go insane if this keeps going on.








Luhan was tired and so he decided to drink something that would make him relax and he couldn’t think of another place then bubble tea shop.




He walked inside and a lovely, sweet and small sincere smile form on his lips. He remembered when he was a student, he use to come here with that little boy who loved bubble tea too. After a miserable day at school, bubble tea shop was heaven for them. He remembered when he would take one sip from it, all the pain and hits he get in school would vanish like it never happen. Like life was perfect, like there was nothing wrong. It always bring them from reality to dream world, that world would last until the next day they would step in hell (school). He sighed at memories.




Most of the time, peoples life change but why his never change? He used to get bully, he’s still getting ill treatment. Worse, he lose the boy who had always been with him.




Sighing once again, he ordered his drink and made himself comfortable at the chair.







Fifteen minutes later, his phone ring and he take it. “You guys find it? Okay i’ll be on my way.”




The excitement was obvious in his tone as he stand up eagerly, paying for his bubble tea and walked hurriedly to the door, but what he didn’t notice was another figure in his way and end up bumbing with him. The man’s drink fall down on the floor with some drops on his clothes.




Luhan widened his eyes and looked up at the tall guy that had black hair. “L-look i’m sorry, i was in hurry___”




“Whatever, next time watch!” The voice was cold.




Luhan nodded, apologized once again and turn around to leave.











Oh poor him, couldn’t see the dark smirk directed on him.








It was no other than Oh Sehun, watching his next target clumsily running away, just like a deer caught in spotlight. He mentally laughed at this. How could someone be stupid like Luhan? The killer was right infront of him yet he left him. That’s ofcourse because Luhan didn’t know about his existence. On the other hand, Sehun had all information of who was handling his crimes cases, how they do it and what clues they get. Having a friend working in police department was really a gift, especially when you’re a criminal.







Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, Jiyeon and Hyeri were sitting in roof top. It was all silence. Nobody talked but all of them have something bothering them.




Chanyeol was frowning. He know there was something and he know what happened was not that much. He know Jiyeon know something and so he finally decided to talk about it with others presentation.




Kai was feeling like a loser, he was guilty, he couldn’t forgive himself for what happened with Jiyeon. He wasn’t good enough. He recalled his memory of Jiyeon’s in past days. She was lifeless with dark circles around her eyes. She changed too much in the past few weeks. When did this start? It was when the day she was going to fire Mr Oh. Why everywhere is Mr Oh? He might know something.




Baekhyun was nervous, relief and frustrated. He was feeling nervous because he was sure Sehun is behind that, relief because Jiyeon was okay with not a single scratch and frustrated because he needed to tell the police but not before having a final talk with Jiyeon. This needed to end, her life was in serious danger now. How could he just sit behind and watch her die?




Hyeri was clueless at everything. She don’t no whats happening, or if there was happening anything at all. Seems like all of them were hiding secrets, not just any secrets but secrets that could destroy a person completely. She was disappointed in them all for keeping secrets like this. They were best friends forever for god sake. Or its just her who think that way and there strong friendship was broken when Baekhyun decided to avoid them? She always avoid the tension in the air they bring but wasn’t it already too much? Weren’t they being selfish here and leaving her out? She really don’t want to think any bad about them but it wasn’t in her control anymore. She wanted to understand them more and stop thinking bad about them but how could she when all they did was spreading tension, acting like they were the only peoples who live. Well, Chanyeol was kinda still understanding person as he would talk to her sometime, without being all awkward.







“Don’t you think you’ve been hiding the truth from us for a long time? You know we are best friends, not strangers!” Chanyeol had enough. His question was directed at Jiyeon who nervously gulped. She was waiting for them to bring it up. It was obvious like sun that Chanyeol won’t shut up, not anymore.




She turn to look at others and they were looking at her, waiting for her to talk, excluding Baekhyun who already know everything.




“Th-There’s noth___”




“STOP LYING ALREADY! I’m sick of this... Just stop... Stop...” Kai desperately asked her. He was tired. Why couldn’t she simply tell them? He was already blaming himself enough but now, she’s still denying the fact was unbearable. Human has its limits.




Jiyeon stare at Kai. She was stuck. Looking how desperate Kai was, hurt her badly but Sehun’s threat. She was coward, she know if it were someone else like Kai or Chanyeol, they wouldn’t feel fear, thinking them empty threats. Why she couldn’t be like them? Was this a punishment from god for bullying others? For thinking herself a higher person than others? For the first time she thought about those fearful faces before she beat them. It was wrong. She was wrong. It was like those victims of her were like her and she was like Sehun. A stronger always bully the weaker. Oh how hurtful she felt but sometimes, its too late to feel regret. She was too late.




“What is happening here? Why are you guys being like this? I need to know, now!” Hyeri decided to talk, hurt was evident in her voice.




Baekhyun shook his face to Hyeri. “Not now Hyeri. We’ll tell you everything once this solve.”




Weakly Hyeri nodded back. And now they simply told her to not talk. Just great. What a great friendship.




“Why won’t you tell us? Aren’t we trust worthy?” Chanyeol asked, this time voice softer.




Jiyeon silently observed his tired features until Kai talk again.




“What about Mr Oh? Does he have something to do in it?” Kai was having a really hard time at keeping control on himself.




Chanyeol gave her a knowing look. Indicating it was obvious there was something going on between them, Jiyeon and Mr Oh. And that she couldn’t fool them anymore saying everything was fine.




It was a break down moment for Jiyeon. The accident she saw was too much and now here she was, hurting her friends with ugly lies and worse is they could feel almost everything. She broke down in cries, catching them off guard.




The headache wasn’t helping. She was physically and emotionally hurt. She was depressed. She clutched her head tightly, tears falling down with headache going worse and worse, like her heart locating in her head.




In response Baekhyun decided to help but was late a mere second as Kai rushed to her in lightening speed.




“Shh shh, its okay. You don’t have to talk if you don’t want. I’m sorry, please calm down...”




Baekhyun lonely stared at scene that unfold. Well, he couldn’t simply push Kai, now could he?




Chanyeol’s face was expressionless. He wasn’t so convinced to stop asking, her cries only made him ask her more. Wasn’t it obvious enough that she herself don’t no what to do? Yet looking at the break down state she was in, he decided to halt it. Till tomarrow.




“I’m.... C-c-co-ward... I-i -don’t-t k-no-w- s-so-rry-y sor-ry i-i co-wa-rd...” She make no sense yet Kai takes notes of her words. He hugged her tighter, to prove that she wasn’t alone and no matter what he would protect her. Not as a job, but as a friend, but as a person who actually cares.







A deep sigh escaped from Chanyeol. “Lets send her home, she need to rest.”




Hyeri gave him look of 'am i not a friend anymore' and turn on her heels to the car. He shook his head tiredly. Hyeri needed to know what they know and so he follow her, leaving Baekhyun and Kai to bring Jiyeon to his car while he try to give the idea of things he was going to tell Hyeri.












Luhan stared at the screen unbelievebly. He arrived in five minutes when Taehyung called him and now what he was seeing is... Just something people won’t believe.




The finger tips, they belong to Oh Sehun... Oh Sehun...




The name repeated itself in his mind. No, it can’t be possible. This isn’t true. He was imagining stuff... He know well about this. There are two reasons why it couldn’t be Sehun.




First is because... Sehun was his boy, his only friend, a cute little boy who would never hurt anymore and second... Oh Sehun was...







Dead.







Yes, Oh Sehun has died before three years ago.




Now what was this sick joke that its him who killed people... Luhan felt tears, the tears he didn’t shed after Sehun’s death were finally following down. Worse is, Oh Sehun isn’t innocent anymore. His innocence was stole from him by those ugly bullies. Before he could let out all his feelings he excused himself from office and ran to his apartment. A place where no one would judge him for crying, for letting his shut down feelings, a miserable feelings.







Jiyeon was lying on her bed. Once again she refused to eat and told her friends to leave her alone. Because their presence only remind her how cruel she is for being coward. She just wanted to sleep. Wanting to escape from this world to a place where exists no pain, no gain, no feelings, no happiness, no loyalty, no friendship, just a human living. That place would be a heaven at the moment.




The door bell ring. Who could it be? Mrs Park left the house before half hour. Did she forget something and came to take it? What a luck, there was no maid in house to open the door, she was all alone and the door won’t open itself.




She moved her tired body from the bed and walked lazily to the door. She wasn’t this scared anymore like she was in school. She felt at peace once she enter the house.




She grabbed the knob and turn it around. The door opened and the visitor infront of her, was the last person she wanted to meet at the moment.






Sehun.




She wanted to close the door but he pushed open the door with a little force in his palms. She was weak anyway so fighting back wasn’t an option, especially when the person is serial killer.




“Don’t you miss me?” Asked Sehun with a dirty smirk.




Her expression changed to horrified. “Oh sorry, i mean, are you ready for study? Its not really matter if you’re ready or not. You’ve to study.”




“S-Sehun... P-pl-please leave... Do-d-don ’t do___this...” She weakly muttered. Scared from this criminal that had no mercy.




Sehun tsked and walked to study room. He was acting like the house was his which was surely not.




She followed him, scared he might lash out if she do one wrong move. When they enter the study room, Sehun waited for her to enter and then close the door, not forgetting to lock it.




She was standing at the corner of the room, wanting to be as far as possible from him. A criminal shouldn’t be trusted.




Sehun looked at her from the door, having fun at her position. He smirked and walked closer to her. Jiyeon didn’t see that as now she was hardly balancing her body. Sehun scoffed and sit at the chair.




“Why so scared now? I thought i already told you i was a killer. So whats the matter?”




He said it so casually that for a moment she thought it was fine. It was fine to be criminal. Only for a moment though. Then she mentally slap herself for thinking like that. Taking someone life was sin, an animal work.




“I... Never imagine it before... K-killing... Someone isn’t a game...”




Sehun sighed. If this is how its going to be then he might as well proves he’s not that bad. He motioned for her to sit, his expressions were somewhat of hurt which made Jiyeon sit without asking. He didn’t seem his usual self at the moment. He looked totally different person. A person who has so many things to say, a broken human.




“You know... I wasn’t like this... Hell i never imagine myself to be like this... You know why i turn out to be a killer...” he paused. Its hard to talk about his feelings, especially with a bully that he despise.




Jiyeon didn’t utter a word. Suddenly she wanted to know more about him. Sehun didn’t seem like the person who would have a talk heart to heart. If he wanted something he would get it. Now that she stare at his face, he looked quiet a spoiled brat.




“Its because of peoples like you... You bully others... You never know how they feel, you bullies break innocent peoples down, shatter their hopes of life thinking of it as fun. Selfish. You bullies are the worst human... I turned into this because i’m sick of this bullies... I kill them because they don’t deserve to live... Bullies are the people that are waste of space... They ... You !” he ranted.




Jiyeon listened everything well, she didn’t really understand anything other than bullies don’t deserve to live and it made her quiet mad.




“Who are you to judge who should live and who should die. Even i don’t have rights to say you should die when you kill because we don’t have any rights to decide who should live and who should die!”




Sehun only stared. What could he say? She was a bully and she would probably defend all bullies.




“You hate when i kill? This is the only way i could protect myself... My loved one. From bullies like you... I hated hurting others but i could do nothing without turning in to bad one. I hurt those bullies before they hurt others... So maybe, maybe they might stop hurting others. Atleast feel what their victim feels... I hate you...”




Jiyeon frowned. She couldn’t understand anything he was saying. He was blaming his killing to bullies? He wasn’t serious, was he? Yes, she’s a bully but bully couldn’t make one to kill or get destroyed. Sehun was over-thinking. And did he just admitted he got bullied? Who could bully such a face? He was probably lying to make her believe in his lies. Still he didn’t lie when he said he was a killer.




“Just go home... I wanted to be alone.” She whispered, exhausting. Head down, back slouched.




Sehun raise his right eyebrow. Did she thought he came to talk about his feelings towards bullies? Oh man, he just feel like telling her and thats all. The thing he came for is totally different. The cocky self came back as his face become expressionless.




“Dear, you think i’ll just leave you like this? Besides you shouldn’t even think about it after what you witnessed. Anyway,” He standup from his chair smiling like a crazy man.




Jiyeon’s eyes widened when she saw the sharp and shining end of the knife. He wasn’t going to kill her, was he? Fearfully she get up too and start moving back. Her heart beating like drum while her body trembling like she was in cold. She’s now sure that Sehun was a psycho who would do anything.




“LET ME GO! You’re crazy!”




Sehun’s smirk widened only when he make sure the camera couldn’t film them. Yes, he was going to enjoy this tutoring or torturing session. Without getting caught. He take the knife fully out now, as there was no cameras.




Jiyeon try to look at the way she could run from here but again didn’t Sehun had experience in this? He probably had and so the chances are so little, still atleast she should try.




With that thought, she ran to the door, hoping he won’t caught her. How wrong she was for only thinking about running because Sehun was taller, faster and stronger than her. He grabbed her wrist easily and spun her around before pinning he at the wall, right on their top the camera was filming them. Even Jiyeon herself don’t no about this one. It was a secret one.




Sehun smiled fakely, showing the victory was his. He bring the knife blade on her pale cheeks, slightly touching the skin with blade.




Jiyeon stopped fighting. She lost the hope. She would die either way but she won’t deny the fact she was dispointed in Sehun. She saw him kill and all but she couldn’t bring herself to think he would kill her too. She thought, maybe, just maybe he liked her too, atleast a tiny little bit but Sehun prove how wrong she was. No wonder if Sehun wanting to know the location of hidden cameras. So he could do this job here, showing his power that he could hurt her even when her parents are present. Tears ran down her face silently. Waiting for the death. If only she didn’t told her friends off, then she might have another chance but now it was too late to regret.




“You didn’t tell anyone about me, right?”




Jiyeon shook her head, confuse why he didn’t hurt her yet.




“Are you sure?” this time Sehun’s eyes directed in hers.




“Yeah.”




Lie.




“Why would i wanted yo tell anyone anyway. Don’t worry, your secret is safe.”




Another lie.




Two long minutes, they keep staring in each others eyes. Not saying a single word until they heard the main door brusting open and Mr Park shouting Jiyeon’s name, worry was evident in his voice.




Sehun stare at the door for a second and brushed his nose with hers, smirking before he walked to the window and opened it before jumping from it. Wordlessly. Jiyeon couldn’t help but to hope his death. It would be better if he die now. She walked to the window and saw him balancing himself, rubbing his overly, probably he hurt his and walked away, not sneaking a glance towards her.




She sighed, he didn’t die afterall. She should have a better luck next time. He could’ve killed her so why he didn’t? Or was he playing around? He really know how to confuse people.



















Jiyeon was walking fast in corridors. It was second period and she badly wanted___ no- needed to talk with Baekhyun. She texted him to meet outside of male restroom. That was closer from Baekhyun’s classroom and Baekhyun wasn’t slacking type of student and so they decided to talk fast there.







Jiyeon stopped infront of the door, making sure if Baekhyun was in his way or not. She check the two sides, Baekhyun was nowhere. A shaky sigh left her lips as she leaned at the wall. She was nervous at the reaction Baekhyun will show when she’ll tell him that Sehun killed the guy the day before, also he came to her house and threatened her with knife, almost killing her if it wasn’t her father who saved her.




What’ll Sehun do if he know she reveal his secrets to Baekhyun? Normally killers kill everyone who know their secrets. But Sehun didn’t kill her, he even admit himself as a killer to her. He might as well spare Baekhyun too, right? Sehun only kill bullies and Baekhyun sure wasn’t one. But he know the secrets....




She ruffled her hair, the more she think, the more she hesitant. Thats why she decided to calm her thumping heart that won’t stop beating from the last night when she decided she needed to tell baekhyun about this mess.




“Whats wrong, did something happen?” A soft, calm and sweet voice that belong to no other than Byun Baekhyun wake her up from her thoughts. She straighten herself and forced a smile which came out rather awfully fool.




Baekhyun halted his steps as he came closer to her, his expression changed to worry. I mean come on, he know her too well < to know how she’s feeling.




“I needed to talk... About Sehun... The think that happen last day... Sehun killed the man...” She looked at Baekhyun < who had his eyes widened. Well, that was expected but when he said nothing she continued.




“H-he came to my house... L-last day and he t-threaten to kill me with knife... But when dad came... He left from window... B-before that he asked me where are cameras located in study room and i told him... He’s going to kill me Baekhyun... H-help me...”




Baekhyun immediately pulled her in his arms. He couldn’t imagine her die. Its just seem impossible to live in a world where there was no Jiyeon. He was used to her presence around, way too much used.




He moved his right hand to her hair, caressing her hair that feel so soft like fabric in his manly hand. The strawberry shampoo smell filled his nostrils. It was so good to hold her in his arms, only if the occasion was different.




“Its okay, thank you for trusting me. I’ll do all i could to help you. Don’t worry. For the time being, avoid him and i’ll try to tell the police to track him down. We just need a prove to find him guilty.”




Jiyeon hummed yet excitedly pulled away. Baekhyun almost whined at loosing the comfort and warm feelings of her but control himself at the last second. Thankfully Jiyeon didn’t notice his awkward state.




“Wait, we don’t need proves. I witnessed him killing the man. The handgun he pulled out from his bag. The gun model wasn’t really that fancy but it was kind of those type that mafia use in the movies.”




Well, Sehun never mention anything about mafia. She thought.




At this Baekhyun smiled, yes they had a witness. “After school, we need to head to the policestation. The faster, the better.”






They both walked away, Jiyeon finally feeling relief washes over her body. The misery Sehun bring upon her will finally come to an end. All they have to do is going to policestation after school. Simple.











Sehun smirked from the male restroom door.







Seems like he got a little work here waiting to be done.














Two minutes....
Two minutes is all Sehun need to proceed his plan. Five minutes later the bell will ring, for lunch. Thats it, he needed to finish his work in two minutes. Otherwise he would probably end up in jail if he didn’t finish it in two minutes.






Five minutes...






Jiyeon was walking happily in the yet empty corridors. She skipped her class and was sleeping in empty classroom. She just wakeup to know after five minutes the lunch break bell will ring.







Four minutes...







She walked down the stairs till she reached last floor.






Three minutes...






She left the corridor and enter in the garden. A hand suddenly grabbed her waist tightly. Not letting her see him, Sehun shoved the cloth on and nose. Jiyeon start struggling but to no avail, he was stronger.






Two minutes...






She start fighting for her breath and take in the scent in the cloth. It filled inside her and she felt dizzy. Sehun removed the cloth from and turn her around so she could take a look at his face.


Jiyeon’s tears welled up as she saw the smirk and the look in his eyes... She’ll never escape him.






One minute...






He lift her unconscious body on his left shoulder and ran to his car that was parked outside the school. He already handle the guard at the gate so his way was clean from people to see. He placed her beside the driver seat and than ran to his seat.









RIIIIINNNGG RIIIIINNNGG RIIIIINNNG~





Sehun heard the bell ring in the school as he start his car’s engine and start driving at the highest speed he could.









He looked at the unconscious girl, sleeping beside him. He already tied her wrist with his tie.









It had just started.









Her nightmare.







          So another long 
          update. I think its 
          annoying for you 
          guys to read so 
          much long chapter. 
          So should i keep 
          writing long 
          chapter or make 
          a little bit shorter 
          than it is now?



Sehun kidnapped Jiyeon when she finally decided to tell police and i’ll explain about Sehun’s death in next chapters, well, probably little part of it in each chapter that i could ^^


Also its been two 
months and i’m 
playing these horror 
video games and i 
feel like writing a 
horror story. I’ll 
write one long after 
i finish this one but 
should i write a 
oneshot now? I 
really feel like 
writing but i’m sure 
many of you won’t 
be pleased that i’m 
delaying this fic...





Thanks for subscribing and commenting :)