be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)
“Are you saying you’ll act nice? Unbelievable.” Kai almost screamed when he heard Jiyeon saying this.


Chanyeol nodded, agreeing with Kai almost immediately. It wasn’t Jiyeon to be nice with someone. She would rather jump off a cliff then doing something good for someone, even if its fake.


Jiyeon rolled her eyes, as she sit down properly. “Look, i’ll act to be nice, so that he could think that i’m a good student then i’ll try to get close to him and thats how when i’ll gain his trust, i’ll do some skinship with him and you guys had to take pictures like its affair, then later i’ll act like i’ve to get something from janitor closet and want his help and you guys had to help me find the keys of the janitor closet and give them to me. And when i’ll start shouting you guys had to bring students and take photos... It’ll look like we had some affair and then some argument and later he try to me, you got it?” Jiyeon once again explain them about the main points because apparently they only noticed she’ll act nice. Peanut brains.


Baekhyun shook his head. “You guys should know its not fun... This is teacher and he’s quiet young so what if he really try to you? What you gonna do then?”


Chanyeol and Kai give him the look. Proberly thinking. It might happen, because its only one day but he gain the popularity in the school. The girls who refused to study are always around him with excuses they didn’t understand something and Sehun as teacher should help them in their study. And whether he was oblivious or try to ignore the fact he still help them. Practically girls throw themself at him and he would act like he know nothing happened. Who knows what could he do?


“I think Baekhyun has point. We can’t let you be alone with him.” Kai muttered still trying to dig deep in his thoughts about this new mind blowing teacher.


Hyeri rolled her eyes and she throw the book at kai. Kai groaned and he was throwing it back to her when Baekhyun stopped him saying she’s girl.


“Why you guys are against this idea? If he ever touch her, he’s handsome so its not a big deal right Jiyeon.”


And thats how she get the most disgusted look from Jiyeon.


“What you take me for huh? That man isn’t really good enough for me. He might be handsome hot cool or whatever but he’s not my match.”


She then look at Chanyeol and Kai before crossing her arms. <“And you guys will do what i ask, got it?”


They look at each other and shrugged, still unsure to let her in the same cage with lion alone and try to think a new way to persuade her its not safe.


They heard Baekhyun sigh as he get up. From his look, he’s not pleased with their conversation. Jiyeon who couldn’t let him mad at her stand up and grab his wrist to stop him walking further.


He stopped too as he see Jiyeon’s hand clutching his wrist. This give him warm feelings. He felt the blood rushed to his cheeks as he try to avoid looking at her.


“Baekhyun, i... Please... I need to do this... Don’t get mad...”


Jiyeon wasn’t someone to do this but it was Baekhyun, he was too nice and the only person she believed deserve good. Chanyeol and Kai were just arrogant peoples like herself... Baekhyun was totally different case. He was the one she can talk to about her feelings, the one who lend his shoulder when she want to cry, the one who comfort her when she need someone... The one who understand how she feel without saying a word. He was someone she’s so sure she don’t deserve him. He was perfect unlike his friends who are anything but prefect. So him mad at her really stressed her.


Baekhyun sighed. What could he do? He turn to her and smiled at her bitterly.


“You know this is dangerous, he’s teacher. If something go wrong and some teachers know this plan then you could be in big trouble... And worse you’re alone with him... There’s always someone with you when you do plan something against teacher... There’s no grantee that you would be safe...”


His voice sound so nice to hear but Jiyeon has more important thing to say. “I know, you’re right Baekhyun... But there’s nothing to worry. You guys would be outside standing a few meters away. Nothing can go wrong... Even if he try to do something. i would shout or bang the door that way you guys will know... ”


Chanyeol, Kai and Hyeri scowled. This was unfair, why he always get different treatment from others? Just because he was mister nice guy doesn’t mean he can get nice treatment from her. They were her friends too but they also know why Baekhyun deserve it, they just like to be drama queen sometimes. Changes of life style.




It all started when Jiyeon appeared early in her science class. Well two minutes earlier to be exact and that surely wasn’t left untalked matter for others. They could sense she had something in mind and they only pray for their handsome science teacher to be under Jiyeon’s mercy. She can destroy his career in a blink of an eye and its never a pleasant for the victim, it could be a traumatizing experience for some.



The bell ring echoed in the hallway and a clue for Jiyeon to ask some important question about the topic they’re studing from the famous and lovable nerd by teachers and he tried his best to not cry when she shouted at him with frustration. Chanyeol laughing voice at the background didn’t help the poor boy to focus.



After a few minutes their science teacher, Oh Sehun opened the door as he swiftly walked to his table. The class was silent, well its like they already got his rules where he wasted fifteen minutes of his precious life in. He was impressed. He wanted to show his appreciation to this and his eyes roamed to each student.


Jiyeon saw how girls throw seductive looks, winks, biting lips, acting all shy and all those stuff. She felt like vomiting. Were they serious and staring at the teacher he seemed so fine and... Non effective about their hard work. Well he sure was quiet a difficult task if he didn’t response to these stuff. One could’ve wonder that the teacher might be acting but the one who witness his expression, it shows nothing then blank, dark look. Its like he didn’t have feelings at all, almost lifeless look but deep inside its full of secrets. No one can stare deep in his eyes without getting intimidated feelings.


She was caught up and didn’t realize how Sehun was gazing at her. How her classmate sighed in disappointment, about the fact they couldn’t get his attention. She herself was not able to say, something in his eyes show he’s not the person to mess with, if she did then the consequences will be heavy on her.


“So, Jiyeon. Glad to see you early.”


That was when her mind finally understand he was staring at her, and those words. They weren’t mere words, there was some hint of sarcasm in his voice as those words rolled from his tongue, something about them send shivers down her spine, for anyone it was Just a words to welcome her but it didn’t seem that for her.



Sehun then opened his books and start teaching. His deep voice echoing in the silent classroom.


Jiyeon who couldn’t understand a thing felt like dying because sitting in the class and hearing the teacher’s explanation while staring at the book seems the hardest task ever, it was to the point she couldn’t breath properly. Her heart beating fast as she was feeling so not okay. How many years has passed when she did this things? Maybe more then five years.


Sehun put his book down as he stand near his table and his eyes roamed at the students then they stopped on the girl named Jiyeon. She looked flushed as sweats were covering her forehead and the sides of her face. Her eyes unfocused on the book.


He frowned, whats happening to her. As a concerned teacher, he walked to her desk, eyes of other students staring at him like he was prey. As he halt his steps, his voice came out with worry.


“You okay? Do you have fever?” He asked, eyes not leaving her face. Jiyeon lift her face to meet eyes with him and so shook her head, indicating she’s fine.


Sehun frowned and his warm big hand came in contact with her forehead. It was normal temperature.


Jiyeon gulped when he did this. His hand seems so harsh, the skin was so hard. She could feel the power from his palm. Its not soft or any hand she touched before, totally different, almost like a warrior whose hand are the prove of his hard work.


He withdraw his hand from her warm forehead. He cleared his throat and turn to the guy beside her.


“Taemin, i think you should accompany her to clinic. She doesn’t seem fine to me.” His voice loud enough for Jiyeon and Taemin to listen, the authority visible in his deep voice making Jiyeon shudder from inside, it was no less for Taemin.


“Yes, teacher.”


Taemin push his body up from the chair but the girl beside him didn’t even bother to move as her eyes glued at the teacher’s straight back.


Sehun after telling Taemin to take her, turn his back to them as he decided to check all his students. Eyes like eagle checking every students notes. Yet he didn’t talk, it wasn’t necessary as he walk along the lines.


“He told me to take you with me so please come on.” Taemin pleaded. He couldn’t risk to get on teacher’s bad side, it would be disaster.


Jiyeon glared at the guy who look down in fear. He wasn’t in the place to force her, nor he was ready to get on teacher’s bad side. Jiyeon throw a pen at him before arrogantly standing up. If he insisted to force her get out the class then she has her way to face him.


“Teacher.”


The voice she used was so soft, suger coated that any guy would have fall in the trap called love.


Sehun who was at the door, directed his gaze to her, waiting for her to continue. She began to walk to him, eyes of other students boring at her back, giving her all the attention. She turn to look at the class as Sehun walked to his desk to ask whats wrong and she take this chance to glared at the students, with the mind-your-business look. Immediately their eyes fall on the sheets that lay on their desk. Well Chanyeol and Kai were stealing glances at her to make sure everything is fine.


She know if the other students keep staring at her and teacher’s conversation then Ofcourse her plan would never work. There’re still high chances that her plan won’t work.


“You were saying?”


Sehun asked as he settle down on teacher’s desk, arms crossed. His eyes intensly at her, its like he can see through her soul, making her feel shamefully expose under his intimate gaze.


Jiyeon saw how close she was standing to him, the feeling of insecurance covered her body, for the first time in her life, she take two steps backward. He was too scary and intimidating that she couldn’t help to feel shiver down her spine... And yet all he did was to give her a look. Finding the last pit of courage in her body she tried her best to not crack her voice.


“I... I mean could you accompany me to clinic teacher? I-i don’t feel... I’m scared.” She somehow forget the words she prepared and thats what flow from her lips. She closed her eyes and opened them again.


He was same, the same expressionless face. For a second she swore his lips moved a little and form a little smirk but that was for a second. It was obvious for her to see that because he never smiled as long as she witness and heard some gossips. He keep staring at her face, making her feel uncomfortable. She feel like a low life girl infront of him. It felt eternity when he finally his dry lips to talk.


“I don’t think i can do this. As you see you’re not the only student in the class. You can let Taemin accompany you.” he muttered only for her to hear. His postion never change and stayed like it was.


“But teacher i-”


Sehun get up and take a step forward to her. She shut as she try to glare at the surprising move of his. His hand firmly grabbed her back making her gasp. His eyes boring at her. She was unable to do anything under his arm. He lightly squeeze her back to take her attention which she did instantly.


“Jiyeon, my dear student, let Taemin accompany you.” the demand in his voice was clear as she push his hand away and she helplessly nodded. She couldn’t possibly let him touch her like this.


“I-i’ll.”


With that both left the class.


This was harsh reality for her. Sehun caught Chanyeol and Kai’s stare on himself and decide to check what the boy did.


When Chanyeol know he was being targeting by the teacher, he looked down.


“So how much you finished, my boy?”


Chanyeol gulped as he show him what he wrote. Trying to control his face features. He don’t want to look coward infront of his intimidating teacher.





            Baekhyun is so 
            nice but don’t 
            judge him yet 
            readers, the 
            story hasn’t 
            even started 
            yet.



THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!!! Really i appreciate it :)