be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)

The ride was tense for the entire day. Small talk here and there which ended up awkwardly quiet and that was it. No matter how much Jiyeon and Chanyeol tried to cheer the two black sheep’s, they stayed unresponsive, Baekhyun would fake a smile and nod but Sehun was rock hard. He didn’t even acknowledge them talking to him which infuriated Jiyeon few times but thankfully Luhan was in the middle so he would talk her to let him be for now. Luhan was naturally very quiet so he just stayed that way. They even spend the day without food. Only breakfast and it was past dinner time.

The only time Sehun talked was to answer Chanyeol’s question about the way. He might have hided his feelings quiet well but even he knows what Baekhyun said was true. He doesn’t have shame, he never deserved her because he was a full savage lacking in basic manners yet she somehow loved him. He hurt her way too many times… he did some unforgiving things to her, it won’t be a surprise if she claimed next day he was the worst person she ever met.

He felt rage at Baekhyun because he was damn right, the fact Sehun hated to hear from someone else. It made him upset greatly, to the point of tears but he concealed them well. He had done so well but Baekhyun’s words hit him right on his throbbing heart and now he refused to talk. It wasn’t about pride or ego, he simply felt- believed he doesn’t belong with these people and that made him painfully uncomfortable, suffocated even. Jiyeon’s cold and judging eyes on himself really affected him negatively but he concealed them; and the urge to shoot Baekhyun when Jiyeon was too caring towards that damn boy. If he had option he would have left long time ago but it was Jiyeon and Luhan he vowed to protect and being uncomfortable isn’t enough of a reason to leave them to die. Unknown to them, Sehun was mentally going crazy by denying his instinct need to leave for the love for these people. Love was pain in the .

Chanyeol stopped the car beside the small town. There Sehun warned them uninterested but scarily that they shouldn’t open the car no matter what and if a gang approach them then should drive away instead of waiting for him. He said as if it was life and death matter and they all pretended to hear yet none gave it much thought.

Seeing few bulky people around the car didn’t alarm them, only Luhan thought it was creepy. It wasn’t the case for Baekhyun and Chanyeol who occasionally meet such a kind while Jiyeon, being with Sehun made her almost fearless. Nobody could be worse than him.

They only realized it wasn’t their usual encounter when suddenly more over fifty gangsters came out of the alley, some had guns while others bats, sticks and the likes. The point was they had already surrounded their car.

“Chanyeol… I’ve a feeling you should drive… It’s not safe here.” Luhan muttered as his eyes scanned the creepy scar filled faces.

Jiyeon gulped as she gave Chanyeol a look of fear.

“I can’t… they have surrounded the car… I could hurt them…” Chanyeol explained trying to act calm.

Jiyeon realized Baekhyun and Luhan didn’t objected, which confused her. “Are you crazy? If you are afraid to hurt them, they aren’t! Either you kill or get killed! It’s more than obvious they would hurt us! Move the damn car!” Jiyeon ordered panicky Chanyeol was hesitating and as much as she hates to admit, she learned this from Sehun and only now she realized how Sehun was right. There’s only a pray and predator in this situation.

Chanyeol still looked hesitant and Jiyeon wanted to yell at him for not doing anything. Jiyeon screamed in fright as the window from Luhan’s side was smashed by baseball bat. For few seconds Jiyeon was too shocked to say, her breath stopped and her ears went deaf from the shattering noise. Then all of a sudden evil laughers of gangsters sound came in.

Luhan hissed in pain clutching his left shoulder which was stabbed with a big triangle shape piece of glass. The blood slipping from there like a pressured can burst out.

“Luhan!” Chanyeol called for the injured man, resisting the urge to get out of the car to beat the out of them. He would’ve without thinking twice if Kai would be with him. Baekhyun breathed hard as he turn his body back, reaching his hand to the injured man, trying to calm him a little.

“Chanyeol move the car!” Baekhyun yelled he was frightened too but knows that he and Chanyeol had to do put their together to found a solution before all of them end up badly injured- or dead.

Chanyeol turned the ignition on preparing to drive which seems a hopeless case, these gangsters were playing around. They were cracking a joke among each other then would act like smashing the window and stop to scare the hell out of them. Their roaring laughter stripped the night from its beauty.

A shrill cry of pain echoed from the back. Those gangsters turned around as they become quiet. Chanyeol looked at the direction where they all turned to and Chanyeol’s eyes widened in hope and relief.

“Sehun, that damn bastard is finally here…” Chanyeol muttered almost happily.

Baekhyun and Jiyeon turned there and honestly speaking, never in their life they felt this happy to see Sehun. Their evil savior, Oh Sehun.

Jiyeon stared at her man fighting with a small knife which he used little and frequent punch, kick and even head-.

“Can Sehun handle them alone?” Baekhyun asked.

Before Chanyeol could say no Jiyeon beat him to it. “Yes, he can. When he could fight soldiers these scumbags are nothing.”

She sounded like proud wife which made Chanyeol to act like vomiting. “You sound like an old woman.”

Jiyeon shrugged him off, staring at her man until her eyes landed at the female fighting alongside Sehun. Hmm who is she? She frowned. The long blonde hair flowing in the air as she used some techniques to fight these bulky men. Jiyeon could recognize some moves were taught to her by Myungsoo. That’s all Jiyeon could focus as Chanyeol drive the car at the more decent and less dangerous place. Yet her eyes glued there. Who is she? Why she was with Sehun? Does Sehun know her?

Twenty minutes later, Chanyeol decided to drive back where they left Sehun. He would have probably finished from those rascals. Jiyeon was quiet all the time. Luhan was breathing heavily. Baekhyun and Jiyeon asked to help but he rejected saying they don’t know how to remove a glass without damaging it. They need someone who actually knows how to which was Sehun so they all let him be, letting him rest before they go back.

Few people were thrown on the ground, some not even breathing and Jiyeon know Sehun made sure they don’t. She saw Sehun sitting and that same girl beside. They were facing each other as Sehun was holding her pale white wrist gently in his, inspecting it. Jiyeon shrugged the green feelings that were slowly brewing deep inside her.

Sehun didn’t even turn to the car as it stopped, his eyes stilled at the girl’s hand. Chanyeol and Jiyeon both came out.

Jiyeon went to Sehun and bend down to look at him.

“Sehun, you okay? Did you got hurt anywhere?” She asked worriedly. Sehun just hummed as a reply, still not giving her attention. The blonde girl felt the heavy glare from Jiyeon as she awkwardly smiled at Jiyeon.

“Hey… umm… my name is Irene. And yours?” She asked with a gentle yet friendly tone, which only managed to anger Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon and I am his girlfriend. He’s taken.” She rudely answered as she swing her arms around Sehun neck from back.

Sehun made a disapproving grunt at the rude behavior and shook his head helplessly.

“Uh… that’s great to hear, Jiyeon.” Irene said unsure at the behavior.

“Yes I know. So stay away from him.”

“Jiyeon.” Sehun growled as he pulled her arms away from himself, giving her a warning glare to stop what she was doing.

Jiyeon in return gave him a blank look. As if asking ‘are we really doing this’ look.

“Luhan is badly hurt, come he’s losing so much blood.” Chanyeol finally voiced out.

Sehun nodded carelessly. Finally he let the hand go and Jiyeon sighed in relief.

“Come, stay with us. It’s not safe for you to be out at this time.” Sehun said.

The girl smiled. “I’m as strong as man, don’t worry about me. Worry about your girlfriend, she seems like she got hurt.” Irene pointed at Jiyeon whose glare turned to shock at the sharp inspection. She herself felt a dull pain on her left arm but didn’t felt hurt enough to actually see if she was hurt. Neither did her friends.

“You okay?” Sehun asked Jiyeon, without looking at her. Wanting to not act as a weakling she nodded. “I’m fine, it’s nothing.”

To her shock Sehun nodded and turn to the car, not even caring one bit if she was lying. He didn’t even look at her to make sure. She felt a bitter taste in her tongue at the careless action of her boyfriend. It didn’t hurt but he could at least check her wrist like he did to that girl.

Sehun was stunned as he looked at the piece of large glass inside Luhan’s shoulder. He regretted for not coming earlier. Slowly he helped him; Luhan’s slightly damp cheeks didn’t escape his eyes.

Once he succeeded he laid him down, checking the glass. Jiyeon decided to forget what happened as she watched Sehun carefully looking at the glass, still not touching it.

“Is it that bad?” Chanyeol asked bending towards Sehun.

Sehun nodded as he wiped his sweats. “I’ve never done this before. Well, not that large piece. It would probably break but I think for now it is the only option we’ve. He’s losing too much blood so I’m going to do what I can and it going to hurt like but its better then leaving him be.” Chanyeol nodded.

“Why don’t just bring him to the hospital?” Jiyeon asked. Sehun ignored as he touched the glass which earned him a whimper from the almost unconscious man.

Half hour later Sehun was soaked in Luhan’s blood as he managed to remove the glass. Now they were in Irene’s car, going to some place where a doctor would do the surgery without handing them to the government. Sehun held tightly to Luhan who wasn’t even in this world. They even dirtied the car yet Irene didn’t complain. She seemed a nice girl. But Jiyeon didn’t like her because Sehun seemed to be interested in her and admiring her.

Once they reach their destination Jiyeon, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were left behind as the other two took Luhan inside.

“He’s ignoring you.” Baekhyun quietly said. Jiyeon felt the lump. Yes, he was ignoring her. “Because of me. He’s been ignoring us all after that time.” Baekhyun gulped as he catches the trembling lips of his friend and he felt guilty. “I’m sorry because of me he’s treating you like this… I should have kept quiet back then…”

Jiyeon faked a smile. “Baekhyun what are you talking about? Yes, at first he was mad but now he’s busy in all this stuff so it’s expected he can’t give me his attention. Right now, Luhan’s life matter. Sehun would go berserk if something happened to that guy.” She assured Baekhyun who didn’t buy her lie but decided to let it slide. Chanyeol suddenly pulled the two in a friendly hug.

“I love you two. I don’t believe I almost lost you two today. I should’ve listened to you.” Chanyeol said appreciably.

Irene led them to the same place where they were with Luhan still sleeping after surgery. They couldn’t keep him in hospital more than this because it could be dangerous. So now they were inside the town they were before and at the same place where their other car was parked before.

“Why here again?” Jiyeon asked Sehun who gave her a tired look.

Irene looked between the two. As if she felt they were going to make a scene she decided to explain herself. “Sehun told me that you guys are going to stay here. There is a hotel around.” She paused not sure if she should say but decided to say anyway. “This place is not for common people. It’s filled with all kind of illegal people; police stopped coming here few years ago. It’s hard to survive here if you’re alone. But Sehun told me even if it’s dangerous for you people he don’t have any other place to go so… yeah… its better if you hiding from people.”

Jiyeon scoffed. “It’s seems like Sehun tell you everything. How close are you two for him to open up like this?”

Irene looked away and when she did, Jiyeon heard Sehun breathing heavily as if calming his inner beast.

“Why are you even with us?” Jiyeon muttered and finally managed to make Sehun burst out.

“What the hell is wrong with you? Why you keep saying things like that to her? What she even did to you?!” Sehun raised his voice with each sentence.

Jiyeon scoffed loudly. “Oh I don’t know! Maybe because my freak boyfriend is all over her while ignoring me from the morning as if I’m a burden, what do you want me to think of her more than a ?! Don’t blame me if you’re the one mistaken!” Jiyeon yelled back.

Turning to her aggressively Sehun glared hard at her. “Now it’s my fault? Well excuse me but YOU’RE a burden to me and I’m getting sick of your attitude. And please stop calling her names as if you know anything!”

Jiyeon was shocked. So she was a burden huh? She turned her head away from Sehun. Scoffing bitterly she raised her hands up. “You know what, go ing do what you want. I’m sick of you too.” She tried her best to not let her voice crack, not in the middle of all these people.

“Finally some peace dammit!” With that Sehun get out of the car, slamming the door shut harshly. As if to prove how mad he was at her.

Everyone was quiet, they weren’t stupid. It wasn’t hard to see Jiyeon was hurt, and deeply so. It was better to not talk. Chanyeol and Baekhyun kept quiet too. They know Jiyeon was feeling humiliated and she would feel even more insulted if she cry now. A grudge was build inside their heart for Sehun. How could he treat her like this? Sehun should know Jiyeon was brat, when she get hurt she don’t know how to explain other than being brat most of the time so how could he do this with her?

Fifteen minutes later Sehun came back, still looking mad as ever. He opened the door and simply told them to follow him. He helped Luhan out slowly who was having a hard time to focus, let alone walk on his own. Jiyeon came last and she saw how Sehun didn’t wait for her and lead the others away. She breathed deeply to stop these hurtful feelings. It was useless to be weak for someone like Sehun. He wasn’t worthy enough for her to show him her pain.

Sehun gave each one the key to their room and when Jiyeon didn’t get one she believed she was going to share her room with Sehun. At least the bastard has thought that much to not be a complete .

Everyone enter inside their room and as Sehun opened the door with his key, Sehun led Luhan inside, confusing her terribly. Was Luhan going to stay inside in their room?

Before she could enter Sehun came out, blocking her way of entering. Instead of looking at her face, he kept his head down as he finally informed.

“I forget to tell you. You’re staying together with Irene tonight. Luhan needs someone and I’m the one who’s going to take care of him.” Jiyeon nodded as she looked down. Ouch.

“Don’t worry; I talked with Irene already about you sharing room with her.” Sehun said again.

Jiyeon looked pissed off as she looked up. No, this is too much. Again she was informed before Jiyeon.

“Oh so you gave her the key and told her I’m going to stay with her and I’m being informed now. Let me ask you Oh Sehun, who’s your damn girlfriend?! Is it me or her? Seems like she know everything about me while I’m being like extra. What the is wrong with you?!”

Sehun rubbed his forehead. “I forget.” As if he wanted to avoid this.

Jiyeon’s lips formed into a very sweet venomous smile. “Oh, you forget. I understand Oh ing Sehun. Do as you want. It’s seems like I’m getting sick of you too just like you’re getting sick of me. Have a good night, bastard.”

With that she turned around and walk to Irene’s room. Too angry to care about anything. Irene happily welcomed her and it pissed her off all the more because she knows she hated innocent this person. She just can’t help herself. She badly hoped Irene to be evil so she won’t feel guilty making her bad but no, she had to be good and make Jiyeon feel bad about herself for having these negative feeling towards the girl who did her no harm.

She took her clothes off and when the water hit her, she felt pain and only than she saw the little cuts on her arms and hand. A few very small cut on her face. There one a little deeper on her arm, like two inches. Her palm has cuts too, probably when she touched Luhan who had all the glass on himself. She winced. Her damn boyfriend didn’t even check if she’s okay.

She has decided it’s not like she don’t love Sehun because she do. But getting ignored for an entire day was enough for her to take and his words in the car. He avoided her for an entire day and when he finally did it was to say how annoying she was and he was getting sick of her. She can’t take it, really she can’t. If he’s going to act this way and expect her to run for his attention she won’t. She was going to teach him she won’t be tolerating his unfair treatment.

She stayed in shower for two hours, pulling herself together. Crying till she can’t feel more tears until a throbbing headache come and went on its own. When she had enough she came out and slept.

All of them were too tired to think of the food. Breakfast was all they eat yet at the end of the day they weren’t feeling to eat.

Next day, Jiyeon was awake by Baekhyun and get ready. Then took her luggage and went down where everyone was supposed to wait. Baekhyun and Luhan were already there.

“Luhan, how are you feeling?” Jiyeon asked the ghostly pale man.

Luhan smiled slightly. “I’m recovering fast, just a little weak.”

Jiyeon nodded. “Thank you, Jiyeon for asking.” Luhan smiled gratefully to Jiyeon who shrugged.

Chanyeol came too and a little while later came Sehun with Irene beside, awkwardly walking towards them. Jiyeon scoffed at the sight. Who’s his girlfriend, jerk.

“Guys, Irene is going to help us so she’ll be coming with us.”

All become quiet. It stings. Jiyeon thought but kept a cool exterior.

“Does anyone have any problem with that? Because Irene here thinks you guys don’t want her to come along.” Sehun asked again, and Jiyeon felt like he was purposely boiling her blood.

When no one answered.

“Why not. She can come if she wants.” Jiyeon said with the same sweet poisonous smile. “You seem to be able to tell her anything.” Suddenly her voice lowered dangerously as she said. “It would sad if she didn’t come with us.”

All of them were shocked. Sehun was speechless.

“Let’s eat breakfast, I’m hungry.” Luhan break the heavy silence. Surprisingly it was Jiyeon who intimidated them.

“Y- Yeah let’s go guys.” Chanyeol followed Luhan.

At the table, instead of sitting with Sehun she sat with Chanyeol. They all felt the difference in her attitude but at least she didn’t start argument. And honestly, it was unsettling with Sehun. He didn’t like it one bit.

In the car, when Sehun sat in front with Irene Jiyeon didn’t gave him a glance as she was too busy about herself.

That’s how their half day was spent. Until they stopped for a gas.

Sehun gulped. He wanted Jiyeon to talk to him. Yes he’s but this was so not like her.

“Chanyeol please I want cola or I would die.” Jiyeon said overly dramatically. Chanyeol laughed.

“Guys I’m going to buy drinks, want something else?”

“I’ll come with you.” Sehun said and together they left.

When they came in Chanyeol gave them their drinks and snacks.

“Chanyeol, where’s mine?” Jiyeon asked as everyone has started to eat theirs.

Chanyeol visibly raised his eyebrows as if thinking about something. Then he pointed at Sehun. “I think it’s with Sehun’s stuff. Ask him for it.”

Jiyeon glared at her giant friend. “Why it’s with him when I clearly told you to bring it for me?”

Groaning she sighed. Now she was forced to talk with him.

“Sehun, give me my soda.” Jiyeon asked annoyed, showing how much she felt annoyed talking with him.

Sehun gave her a long stare. Both were quiet as Sehun slowly took the soda and held his hand for her to take. When Jiyeon touch the can, their fingers brushed and just as she held the can tightly, his large palm was placed upon hers.

Okay, so it couldn’t happen unless Sehun did and she finally decided to look him in the eyes. Her heart start beating violently as the two stared at each other. She tried to pull her hand away but Sehun’s grip tightened on her. She winced and that’s when Sehun slowly let her hand slip from his.

He then turned around, as if he just didn’t touch her like this. If only she knows her soda with Sehun wasn’t there mistakenly, Sehun took it purposely just to do that. And he accompanied Chanyeol all because of this, this moment with Jiyeon and he was satisfied with what he got.

Entire day was passed like this, Jiyeon avoided the man and even if Jiyeon can’t see other saw how Sehun planed here and there to just have a little of attention at the very least. It was somehow… cute. Seeing Sehun working like this. As if he knows what he did was wrong and deserves that.

After eating their dinner they once again walked to the hotel and Sehun asked the keys.

He gave everyone except Jiyeon; he even gave to Luhan which means he was going to stay alone. Which also means Sehun was alone and Jiyeon was supposed to share it with him because they’re couples.

They walked again and Jiyeon silently entered the room as Sehun opened the door for her.

Without saying anything, she took her clothes and went to shower. Sehun kept standing there like a statue. Wow. He never felt this ignored before. Never.

Sighing dejectedly he throws his exhausted body on the bed. This day was so long. For the first time, he felt pathetic loser. He missed his damn girlfriend. The way she always disagree with him. He missed her calling his name. He missed her beautiful eyes staring at his. Her bratty personality. It was such a bad day. He’s ready to throw his pride away for her to talk to him. He was desperate. He felt helpless and sad. He needs her so bad. He wanted to touch her, he missed her scent. Oh god, he was going crazy and restless.

Sehun know when Jiyeon will come out of the shower, she’ll fall asleep or pretend to fall asleep but he wanted to talk to her so he took his clothes and went to Luhan’s room saying he needed to take a shower.

Quick shower and he went inside their room and sighed in relief as Jiyeon still didn’t come out. He sat on the bed and waited for his bratty girlfriend.

When she came in, Sehun was too desperate to even hide that he was waiting for her because he kept staring at her. Throwing his pride out the window.

Addicted.

He saw how she scoffed which was meant for him but he could care less. He knows he’ll regret for being stupid in love but that’s for later. Right now he wants her and nothing would stop him from achieving that.

She finally came to the bed, without facing him she turned her back to him and closed her eyes.

Sehun sighed. He was going to break. Very soon he was going to cry if she kept this up. How wrong he was when he thought she couldn’t survive without him.

“Jiyeon…” He called her awkwardly. She didn’t move.

“Jiyeon babe… I’m… uh… I’m… hmm…” He went quiet. Humiliated. He felt humiliated. He was always so confident, so dominant. One day of his love ignoring him he turned into this loser. It took a day for Jiyeon to break him like this pitiful soul. He never thought he was this weak before. She had him wrapped around her tiny finger and that was enough to be feeling humiliated...

“Stop… ignoring me…”

Still no response. Shaking his head, Sehun sat up. He was desperate. He needs her to fulfill him. He was empty so he used the force he was so much expert at and swiftly pinned her hand beside her as he was on top of her. Jiyeon glared at him.

“Let me go you freak!”

Sehun sighed. He needs to keep his cool. He need to otherwise she’ll remind him this forever and Sehun would want nothing then to shut her up. So it was better to prevent it then hide it later.

“Stop ignoring me. Give me my love, I want it.” He whispered.

Jiyeon cruelly laughed. “Ah really? I thought you were sick of my attitude and me so what’s up? Why suddenly you want love from me when Irene can give you some, bastard. You can even tell her your secrets. I don’t mind anymore you know.”

Okay now Sehun felt destroyed and a biggest jerk in the world.

“I don’t want Irene, I want you.” He leaned closer to Jiyeon’s lips, his lips slightly brushing hers as he talk. “I’m sick of you ignoring me. I’m sick of this Irene talk. Tell me love, how do I feel when you’re making me go crazy and then ignore me? Give me your ing undivided attention. Otherwise I might do something we both will regret later.”

Jiyeon bit her lips to stop the smile. No, she still had to pretend to be mad even though it was a shock to see someone like Sehun being this… desperate… for her. She won’t deny she was truly happy; the hatred slowly vanished a little. A tiny bit.

Jiyeon stared. “What could it be?” She asked in seductive tone.

Sehun growled and Jiyeon felt his chest heavily raising up and falling down. Slowly Sehun’s legs placed at her either side.

Leaning to her neck, Sehun hissed. “That could be me ing into you.”

Okay now Jiyeon didn’t thought Sehun would ever say that. He was respectful. Suddenly hearing such a words made her blush deeply. Now she doesn’t feel like playing his game anymore. He already gave her that dangerous vibe.

“Sehun, shut up!” Jiyeon wiggled her way out. He was being ert. Sehun let her escape his grip as he laid his head on the pillow eyes on his women as she was standing a little away from bed, her hands resting on her hips as she glared at the him.

“Why are you being annoying? I wanted to sleep so know your limits, Sehun!” Jiyeon raised her voice, her eyes narrowed.

Sehun sat up; a huge sigh left through his parted lips.

“Why are you rejecting me like this?” Sehun questioned in defeated tone. He knows he can’t win her with his attitude this time.

Jiyeon gave him a disbelieving look. “Seriously? Why don’t you go to Irene and tell her your future plan. She must be eager to hear it you know.”

Sehun closed his eyes. He realized his action hurt her badly. He had to make it up for her. He knows what he did was but it was at that time he just felt… betrayed. His feelings were messed up so he did what he did.

“I absolutely have no reason to tell her my future plans. It’s for you to decide.” Okay now that was a little lie. Yes, it’s for her to decide but not entirely. Sehun was going to decide with her, he won’t let her do everything as she pleases.

Jiyeon shook her head. “Sehun, stop this. You do realize how cheated I feel? I feel like she’s better than me. I feel like you would choose her over me and I can’t take it. This isn’t fair… your mood swings are horrible. One second you’re treating me with love the next you act as if you don’t want me in your life.”

Sehun stared for long, he analyzed her features. Slowly he moved in the middle of the bed in sitting position.

“Come here. I messed up. I know.”

Jiyeon climbed and sat in front of him, waiting for him to talk.

“Slap me.” Sehun said with determined expression.

Jiyeon’s eyes widened in shock. “Are you crazy?” She blurted out in absolute terror.

“No, I’m not. But I deserved this for hurting you my love.” Sehun assured. As if he was telling her it was okay to have late night snacks.

Jiyeon kept quiet. Thinking. Should she? Like really? He was willingly telling her to do so and she was hurt. Yes, he deserved it.

“Show me how much you’re hurt with strength.” Sehun encouraged.

“You’ll regret this.” Jiyeon murmured.

Sehun smiled. “That I’ll. So make it fast.”

Jiyeon smiled evilly. Yes, for telling Irene everything and not her. For saying she’s a burden. For being cold towards her and for being a bastard he really is.

A loud sound echoed in the room then eerily quiet. Jiyeon winced as she slapped Sehun with her injure hand which turn red. She clutched her thumbing palm then lifted her eyes to look at Sehun who had a clear mark of fingertips on his pale skin. Ouch. That looks painful.

“You okay?” Jiyeon asked nervously.

Sehun gulped. Damn this woman. Slowly he touched the burning skin. From where she got all that strength? He didn’t encourage her that much, did he? Still he nodded at Jiyeon, hiding the true stingy feelings.

“I think it hurts.” Jiyeon reached her palm to touch the cheek but that was grabbed in Sehun’s hand as he inspected the palm. It was filled with small cuts. His eyes narrowing and the discomfort he felt from the slap disappeared as he felt guilty again. She was his woman; he should have checked her instead of believing her lies. Now looking at these cuts he was sure there more. He should’ve protected her but he was busy sulking alone.

“Don’t worry, I deserved it.” He once again assured then he suddenly looked up.

“Why you didn’t tell me?” He pointed at the hand.

Jiyeon looked at her side as she felt tears building up. She was feeling weak under his piercing gaze. Vulnerable because… he gave her this sense of security. He was worried for her. He cared for her. His eyes told her so. She needed this. She was hurt yet no one cared and now finally Sehun asked her which made her cry. He was her man, she could ask for comfort from him. He belongs to her.

“It didn’t hurt t-that time.” Her voice cracked. Damn, that was embarrassing. She doesn’t want to appear as a crybaby in front of him. It would only add reasons for him to break up with her.

Sehun exhaled deeply in stress. He grabbed both her shoulder and gently pulled her to his himself, tightening his muscular arms around her tiny body.

“Now that you’ve taken your sweet revenge, would you let me explain my unforgiving action?” Sehun said as he cradled her in his arms.

Jiyeon scowled. Just a slap? Does he think it could cure the pain? Anyway she wanted to hear out his story. Why would he do that? Who was that Irene who came out of nowhere and why she was so close to Sehun?

“Go ahead peasant.” Jiyeon said with her face still buried in his shoulder. Sehun cursed her under his breath which made her smile.

“You know when I attacked your friend… ” He started slowly waiting for Jiyeon to tell him she was listening. When she hummed he continued.

“I was mad. He like insulted me and I reacted on impulse… then you took his side and you were all like friends… I felt… alone and jealous… You were asking about him and treating his wound… and the fact the things he said were all true… I felt bad. I needed someone, someone like Minseok or Kyungsoo who understand me better. Then I realized we are different… I’m a criminal who has already seen the world while you kids are pour and innocent learning and experiencing. I feel old between you guys. I do not belong with you, I do not even deserve you and it hurt because it’s true. We are different, everything about us is different. I don’t belong to your world nor do you belong to mine. Yet I can’t control this great desire in me to have you. I needed someone like myself, someone who understand me and my action. You were oblivious, you can’t understand my needs without me voicing out. So when I went to check hotel I found Irene there free from her duties for few months. Irene is the daughter of our drug dealer. So I know her and beside she likes me so… we have this understanding well… not that good but at that time I needed someone and she happen to be there for me so I just made her tag along with us beside the fact she could help us.” He stopped to take a deep breath.

“I didn’t mean to ignore you or say those awful things I was jealous. From that Baekhyun. The way he stares at you is different. He doesn’t look at you like friends should… it’s more and I can’t take the fact you choose him over me. It’s stupid because I hurt him and he needed help but… I can’t help but feel this way.”

Jiyeon pulled away from him to look him in the eye. No wonder he refused to meet her eyes. He avoided looking at her. They were both at fault. She shouldn’t have left him like this. She should’ve talked because in the end of the day Sehun was the guy who doesn’t know how civilized human communicate. He knows how to fight, defend but communication was something Sehun would never take a first step to do so and as his girlfriend she should’ve done something.

“Oh Sehun, if you’re trying to make me feel guilty then you’ve succeeded.”

“Damn right I’m good.”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes at his reply.

“I’m sorry for not understanding you Sehun.”

Sehun nodded. “You should be.”

Jiyeon smacked him on his back. “Sehun, you should say ‘its okay love’ not ‘you should be’. How unromantic!”

“I wasn’t even trying to be one.” Sehun muttered. “Are we okay now?”

Jiyeon lightly move her head up and down. “I guess. But I still feel insecure about this Irene thing. You said she likes you.”

Sehun fall back on his back and tugged Jiyeon who naturally fall on top of him. Like this, Jiyeon could still see her fingertips on his pale skin. She touched the skin lightly, seeing if Sehun reacted. He didn’t show but the hot skin told her it was still painful. Gently she placed soft kisses on his cheek.

“You should know it’s not easy for me to bounce from one girl to another just because they’ve feelings for me. I might have some physical pleasure but it’s impossible to love anyone emotionally. I don’t just love anyone.”

Jiyeon yawned. Yeah yeah. Keep lying.

 

Next morning it was normal. They got ready and came down to start their journey. Jiyeon was sitting beside Irene who was just looking around.

Jiyeon felt arms wrapped around her from her back made her jump in shock. Irene was shocked too as both looked at the culprit.

“Sehun, you scared me.” Jiyeon exclaimed.

Sehun smiled a little and right there kissed her lips, in a very gross one.

Jiyeon was fine as long as they did when they are alone but now they were around others. Jiyeon couldn’t help but to glance at Irene who seemed so uncomfortable.

“Sehun,” Jiyeon hissed in Sehun’s ear. “I thought you don’t like to do these things in public.”

Sehun gave her a blank look. “I still hate it. Last night you told me you were jealous of her. I need to prove that you’re the one for me. Just a reminder.”

Jiyeon giggled as Sehun placed butterfly kisses down her ear.

Well, in the end they were told by Chanyeol that they were being disgusting so they stopped. Sehun made sure everyone saw that, especially Baekhyun.

“Sehun, Mr. Park called and said we should meet him today.” Chanyeol informed when they were eating breakfast.

Sehun’s hand stopped in the midair. Despite feeling sudden rage he holds himself back. He slurps the soup then put down his spoon, giving a creepy look to Chanyeol at the mention of that old man.

“Luhan here is in danger; I don’t think we’ve enough time to waste in visiting someone.”

Chanyeol gulped and pretending like he was eating. Baekhyun this time didn’t bad mouth and when he accidently meet Sehun’s eyes; he realized Sehun was more than ready to teach him a lesson, as if he was waiting for him to talk back. Oh god, Sehun is truly horrible. Baekhyun thought continuing eating as if he wasn’t being stared by the monster.

“Sehun,” Jiyeon called him gently. Sehun closed his eyes to calm down. “Yes?” Sehun asked.

“I want to meet father.” She bravely said. When Sehun’s sharp eyes landed on her Jiyeon cleared . “I want to show father my boyfriend.”

Sehun rolled his eyes. “Don’t be too happy. Your old man hates me and I hate him. We just don’t like each other. I don’t expect from him to approve me as your boyfriend nor do I want his approval to begin with.”

“Sehun I miss my father! I swear I’m not leaving you even if he told me too. And if he forced we could run away from there and live together.”

When Sehun gave her one proud smile; Baekhyun and Chanyeol gasped in shock. Was this Jiyeon, her father’s girl? She already planned all this just for this weird criminal man? Wow, love makes one go crazy.

“Fine.”

Now he agreed.

Jiyeon squealed as she hugged him tightly. Smelling his manly scent she sighed in bliss.

Sehun quietly start eating. He was scared once Jiyeon would meet her father, and her father who he was sure won’t approve their relationship she would leave him for her father. When she said she‘s ready to run away with him, he felt like he own the world in his hand. She had many opportunities to run but she didn’t. She depends on him and Sehun was quiet happy with that. Yeah, she is his women and no one else.

After breakfast they left for the car and this time their destination wasn’t far away from here. The place where Mr. Park was waiting alongside his wife, Kai and Kris wasn’t far away. Just to make sure no one would harm Sehun, Minseok and Chorong were there too.

Sehun wasn’t alone. His friend always knows what was better for him and he never left him to face a dangerous situation alone because he still can’t fully trust Mr. Park. That man hated Sehun from the core of his heart just as much as Sehun hate him.

The destination wasn’t too far and the checking was getting lousier day by day so it wasn’t that dangerous. Hour later they stopped in front of the warehouse.

Sehun mentally prepared himself to meet Mr. Park. That bastard couldn’t be trusted. He once deceived him, he could do it again. But Sehun is now a grown up man, he won’t be easily fooled this time. Gone was the clumsy boy and because of this man Sehun has been suffering for years, it doesn’t matter if Sehun started- all Sehun care is he hate him.

Chanyeol called Mr. Park to inform him about their arrival.

“Don’t leave the car. Wait until they are outside; just to make sure.” Sehun notified.

Half minute passed until few figures came out. Jiyeon’s eyes sparked in delight as she saw her father walking towards the car. Kai was beside him, Minseok and Chorong weren’t far away.

Jiyeon slammed the door open in excitement as she throw herself in her father’s arms who hugged her tightly. Chanyeol and Baekhyun came out too that left Sehun, Luhan and Irene in the car.

“Won’t you go?” Luhan asked.

Sehun sighed deeply. “Honestly speaking I don’t know why I agreed to let her meet her daddy. I’m stupid, right?”

Luhan smiled softly. “Sehun, you did the right thing. Don’t doubt yourself.”

Sehun listened but didn’t bother enough to answer; Luhan’s nature was being like this so he would probably say that.

“Let’s go.” Sehun told as he opened the door and get out the car. First his eyes met Kai who by the way was judging him so hard. Sehun smirked at him, as if teasing him then looked at the father and daughter. His smirk vanished as he saw his girlfriend sobbing and talking and doing all what she didn’t show him. It seems like she didn’t say anything bad about him because Mr. Park listened to her words with a tearful smile, nodding and kissing the precious face entirely. He even coos at her some childish words. And Sehun couldn’t help but to feel uncomfortable.

“Sehun,” Minseok called for him. Once their eye met; Sehun felt the world peace in his chest. Chorong was with him. They didn’t need words, Minseok simply came forward and they side hugged. Only because they were around their enemies so they had to act cold. Yes, cold and cool.

“Minseok, meet Luhan.” He pointed at Luhan who was standing beside the car, awkwardly staring sideways.

Minseok walked towards the man. He was checking Luhan out. The guy who Sehun respect so dearly that no matter what Minseok did was never able to replace him. No one ever did. He held his hand out for Luhan who shake hands with him without so much as questioning who he was. Sehun came and introduced Minseok to Luhan.

“Luhan, this is Minseok. He was the one I was talking on the phone. He’s almost like a brother to me.”

Minseok raised his eyebrow at the ‘almost’ but shrugged.

“Sehun talked a lot about you. I’m looking forward to it.” Minseok said but was pushed lightly by Sehun who gave him a glare.

“You’re not supposed to. Stay away from him.”

Now that was interesting. “Why? He’s like your broth-” Minseok decided to shut up as he received a warning glare from the younger.

“I think we should go inside. It’s dangerous to stay out.” Chanyeol spoke loudly taking everyone’s attention. That’s when Mr. Park and Sehun’s eyes met and both of them stopped. Looking at each other with so much hatred, well it was mostly from Mr. Park who wanted to strangle the boy.

“Umm… dad, let’s get inside first. I’ve to tell you something important.”

“Fine, Jiyeon.”

With that they all went inside. The warehouse was clean from inside. Cleaned from dust, it looks like it was ordered to clean before their arrival.

They all sat down. Until now nobody called Sehun names which Sehun believed they would from the first moment he came out of the car. He kidnapped that freaks daughter so it was expected but it seems like Mr. Park was avoiding making fuss.

“Dad,” Jiyeon called her father in quiet tone. Because the entire place was quiet her voice could be heard loud and clear. “I’m dating Sehun.”

Mr. Park was shocked. Too shocked to react, Mr. Park’s eyes slowly stretched wide until it was impossible to open more. “What?” He whispered in disbelieve.

Jiyeon repeated what she said. It was too much to take for him as he stood up in utter rage, Kai doing the same but only to calm the man for now because Jiyeon looked close to tears.

Sehun who already expected this was coolly staring at the scene unfolding. Even when he was the one who was going to be victim of Mr. Park very soon he doesn’t seem like he care.

“You filthy creature! How dare you date her when you know I hate you! How could you be so idiot?!” Mr. Park roared at Sehun.

Jiyeon stood up against her father immediately. “Dad, don’t say this to him. I love him.”

Mr. Park shakes his head. “He fooled you in believing he loved you! That ungrateful human being can’t love! He’s a street rat! Who does he think himself to date you?! This is unacceptable!”

Jiyeon’s eyes tears up in hurt as she listened to her father talking about her Sehun like this. But she looked back at Sehun; so sure he was going to attack her father and so did Baekhyun and Chanyeol faced Sehun.

Yet here he was, quietly sitting down beside Minseok sipping the water with a graceful smile. Then he eyed Jiyeon before darting them to Mr. Park. his lips he gave the angry man un amused look- challenging him silently to snap at him. He was playing with Mr. Park. Forcing the old man to make a fool out of himself with his mind games. Provoking her father into attacking him.

Mr. Park though was smarter. Sehun was a dirty player, he had to stop being so mad so he did. He sat down; eyes still at Sehun who raised his eyebrow in a questioning manner.

“Jiyeon, I’m your father so I’m telling you Sehun isn’t the right person for you.” Mr. Park said calmly like a civilized person.

Jiyeon was stubborn though. “Dad I know why you think he’s not the right person for me. It’s because he’s a killer and kidnapped me right? But he didn’t hurt me not even once did he touch me inappropriately. Dad he loves me as much as I love him. He even protected me.” Jiyeon tried to convince her dad with more lies then truth. Yes, she was crazy and desperate. She wanted Sehun and no more.

Mr. Park shook his head. “Jiyeon… killer is enough for you to understand he’s not good enough. I wouldn’t let my daughter to date a trouble maker boy now you’re telling me you’re dating a criminal? A person who kills someone as if it’s normal to do so? Did he even tell you the truth? Jiyeon, I know him before you and he’s not the type to play fair. Listen to me; it’s for your own protection.”

“Dad… I know him better then you. I’ve lived with him for half year… in his house… he might be a killer but he’s not a bad person. It’s his anger issues which I believe after this mess is tamed he would take classes. He’ll dad please trust me.” Jiyeon begged. Her father should understand she wants him so much and if he refused then the only option would be to run away with Sehun.

Sehun silently stared and he was impressed. She must truly love him but he knows soon that might change.

Mr. Park sighed deeply. “Jiyeon… did he tell you a secret? That you two actually met before three years ago. Did he? I believe he didn’t, right?”

Jiyeon looked confused as she turns to look at Sehun and all the other people in the room did the same thing expect Minseok.

“He- he didn’t.” Jiyeon answered confused when Sehun didn’t give any hint other than his expression darkened.

“Just as I expected. Why would he? Then it would be impossible for him to keep fooling you. I’ll-”

“I’ll tell her myself. Stay out of this.”

Finally Sehun talked for the first time to him. And he doesn’t look too pleased. . That wasn’t good.

“What did you say to me?” Mr. Park asked narrowing his eyes at him. “Excuse me but this is my daughter so I won’t stay out of it. Watch your tongue because you’re still a kid to me.”

Sehun clicked his tongue and scowled. “You’re such a hypocrite, aren’t you? Acting as if I’m the only bad one. Fine, I’m going to tell her the truth myself but I’m not going to tell just about my sins, but yours too. Let’s see if your daughter would still see you as her perfect daddy. You brought this upon yourself.”

Then he gazed at Jiyeon. “I want to talk to you, alone.”

“You can’t talk to my daughter alone!” Mr. Park refused.

Jiyeon know if Sehun won’t talk to her alone, then he won’t talk at all and it seems like her father was suddenly backing away from saying what he was about to say.

“Father, he won’t do anything to me. Please, show us empty room.” She told Kai who gulped and looks at Mr. Park who slumped down defeated. So Kai showed them a room, deciding he was going to stay outside the room just in case.

The room was dark, the only source of light was coming from the window which was cracked but it lighted the room more than necessary. Jiyeon sat down on the dusty floor and Sehun sat in front of her so they were across each other.

“What is dad talking about… did we really met before?” Jiyeon asked carefully.

Sehun sighed in distress. He had to tell this sooner or later, he had known this fact when he start falling for her but actually facing the thing was different then imagining. This is going to affect his relationship with her badly.

“Jiyeon after this fact, you might hate me so much; I know you would. But please I ask one thing… don’t leave me. You can blame me, torture me, hurt me, and do whatever you want but just don’t leave me. Okay?”

Jiyeon felt scared now. What was it about that he was being this serious? It seems like it wasn’t something little to worry over. Suddenly she doesn’t want to know. She had a feeling her view of this world would change after whatever Sehun is going to tell her and she wasn’t ready.

“Sehun, I’m scared.” She said quietly. “Hug me. If I try to leave you, stop me. Hold me tight. Hold me tight so I won’t escape from you. I won’t be able to think straight if I’m not around you… and I would never admit it when it’ll happen so… please hold me.” She was frightened.

Sehun wordlessly did as he was told. His love increased for this girl. He wondered how in the hell he was lucky to have her. Just how?

“Before few years ago… I wasn’t a killer. I was a thief, I stole and beat people up but I never killed someone. My life story is ed up, so I grow up with a ed up mind. Your father was quiet famous in business world and I was a thief who needed money. One day I saw your father in the bar giving assassin some money to kill his rival so that he could take the position of that man. This was my chance so I recorded his voice and later threatened him that I’ll show this to police if he didn’t give his half fortune to me. Yeah, I was idiot but I did it anyway. Your father was smart, he lied to me that he’ll and told me to follow him. I was naïve so I did. In the end I found myself locked up in a room where his man beat me up and broke my bones and took the recorder from me… then throw me out. It took me few months to recover and when I did I wanted to take revenge so badly. Every moment I thought of different ways to take revenge and I found out the most precious thing he have… or someone. It was you, Jiyeon. He loved you too much. I was jealous of you. I wanted that kind of love… and you were in your early teenage years… loved by people around you so…” Sehun paused. He felt Jiyeon’s grip tightened on his wrist. Whether it was fear or she was trying to encourage him it doesn’t matter. Either way she’ll hate him.

“One day when you were alone in the playground I came with mask asked if you wanted water and you said yes. And i gave it to you. You drank it and then… I was mad… i pour the acid I stole from lab on your face… just like I planned. You started screaming and I left…” Sehun tightened his grip on her as he felt her breath become heavy and continued. “Your father secretly searched for me and when he found out where I was… he planned a car accident for me… for my death… I almost died in that car accident but Kyungsoo Hyung helped me…”

Jiyeon was unmoving. Her eyes were filled with tears. Her face, the surgery. All her insecurities reason was her boyfriend. Her father was the biggest liar in the world. These two people ruin her life and yet had taken a biggest part of heart… what was it? Was it a mind game? But she can’t blame Sehun… it was her father who made him do this… no wonder he spoiled her like this after the accident. He did everything she asked for. Never once rejected her request no matter how ridiculous it was. It was all too much… too much for her but it was past. The past where Sehun wasn’t her lover. Even though it hurt she didn’t have the heart to hate them now. The past won’t change; their relationship was already built now she won’t destroy it for the past they shared. It wasn’t worth it. She had gone through worse, she can handle this too. It might take some time but she’ll overcome this, she had to… for her happiness if not for Sehun.

“Let’s pretend this never happened.” She whispered tiredly. “Help me forget it. Sehun, I love you too much to bring up a past that doesn’t matter anymore. So help me fight my insecurities. You would do this, right?”

Sehun nodded firmly, stopping the tears from coming out. He’ll do whatever she wants to make her forget that. That’s the least he could do after what he did.

Slowly they fall asleep like this. In the comfort of each other. Soundly.

________________

 

Sehun was abandoned child. His parents left him alone in the apartment when he was five years old. He stayed there for days until neighbors find out that he was alone. The nice neighbors took his custody. They had a daughter named Krystal. She was quiet and three years old when he started living with them. Clueless and confused he kept quiet. His foster parents were nice as long as he behaved well. If they were home that is. They were too busy making money for a more comfortable life that they didn’t care to talk with kids. That was fine for Sehun because he got a place to live without working his off and a food that he wasn’t supposed to beg for. Their parents didn’t bother about school. They didn’t bother to educate them. That was until Sehun start sneaking out every day to go out. He somehow managed to get inside a school for poor kids when he was seven years old. That was the age he finally understand his real parents won’t come back. That he was unwanted. But he took it well.

In school, because he was always alone and quiet the kids start bullying him. Physically and mentally. They would call him names and little Sehun would always end up crying like he a baby he was. He never understands how one could be so mean towards other human being. It kept happening for about a long time until one day, a boy older than him three or four years old protected him with his own body. Sehun remember he was wailing as the kids were laughing and kicking his little body then suddenly it stopped and he felt another body on top of him. The boy was crying softly in pain as he took the beating.

It was Luhan.

After that day, every time someone would try to hurt Sehun; Luhan would be there. Luhan was physically a weak boy and was never able to fight back but he made sure Sehun never get hurt in the process. He protected him with his own weak body which resulted the older to always appear with bruises, bloody cuts. It was same, for years the same thing happened. Sometime the elder would cry but whenever Sehun approach him, he would wipe his tears and say he was fine. That worked as Sehun was just a kid. With time, Sehun realized Luhan lied to him about pain, about everything. He was mad but Luhan begged him to act as if everything was okay. Pretend that he wasn’t seeing Luhan hurt. Sehun was still around ten or eleven and was selfish. He wanted to be happy by being oblivious so he listened.

When he turned fourteen Sehun had enough. He was done being weak. Done seeing his only friend hurt for his sake. The fact the older they grow the bullying had gotten worse too so Sehun decided to stand up for himself and he did only to end up with bloody body. Luhan scolded him for fighting against those instead of running yet Sehun ignored him and decided he needed to be stronger. He starts practicing and would get beaten up from gangs and students here and there then he was bound to get stronger. He beat those bullies, he starts fighting in the streets and with time it just happens he starts stealing. By this time Luhan was tired of everything.

Sehun saw how he stopped smiling, how his sparkly eyes were dull. How he stopped crying. He was lifeless and only then Sehun saw how he changed in the past years. He was just there; sitting on all day waiting for it to end and occasionally would talk to Sehun if necessary. Sehun was too late when he starts spending his time with Luhan but yet Luhan accepted the younger with open arms. They talked, Sehun felt like a child with him. Luhan was everything Sehun wanted in life and to Luhan… Sehun was everything.

When bullies stopped bullying Luhan he focused how they flinched when Sehun was around. They feared Sehun and his growing height only added the terror in their heart. Sehun has promised himself to protect Luhan with everything he has, the same promise Luhan did to Sehun and still didn’t break it. He let himself get destroyed instead.

Sehun fighted in the streets and was too proud of himself. He was striving for power and that’s how he met Mr. Park and he just wanted money. He threatened the man who fooled him and then he has prepared himself and found his beautiful young daughter.

It was all good, he throws the acid on the girl and even though he was a little guilty he felt satisfied. It was all about revenge. It wasn’t in his calculation that Mr. Park won’t shut up at such a thing. The car accident told him that much. Where he was barely saved by Kyungsoo. For a whole year he was in coma and his face was ruined. Kyungsoo did the surgery. Sehun turned to be a different person.

While Sehun was in coma for a whole year, Jiyeon was fighting her own battle. She has given up on living after that, trust issues and fear from stranger. Late night nightmares and wailing. It was a hell for her. Her father asked the best doctor to do her face, in a way it was nearly impossible to know if she had the surgery yet the girl didn’t care. She distanced herself from the world, food was always forgotten. Depression pills were everywhere. Her parents spoiled her, spoiled her and did whatever she asks for with no question. When she suggested for her father to change the house décor they listened to her. When she said she doesn’t like people talking around her, those talkative maids were fired. If she didn’t felt like waking up early to go to school her parents let her. She starts judging people, then slowly turned into a bully but no one questioned her. Her father let her do what she wants. He even closed his mouth shut when she told him to call up a student’s parents and makes them beg her for forgiveness. It was extremely wrong but Mr. Park loved his daughter more than anything in this entire planet so he let her. When he sees how she start going out and depression was no longer eating her soul he made her quiet down a little. But she becomes smarter though so she planned ways to have her way.

Mr. Park left his illegal business. His daughter’s life was ruined so he let all those behind and become an honest man. He changed himself. His daughter become fine and when everything was in its original place; Oh Sehun decided to show up again. Just stronger, smarter and dirtier than before.

He asked to let him be a teacher for few months but Sehun wasn’t someone who was going to shut up. He destroyed his daughter’s life before he could do it again so after some assurance Mr. Park hired him. What he didn’t know was his own daughter has challenged this destroyer. And this time he kidnapped the girl.

Oh Sehun was storm of chaos.

The far you are from him, the better. Once he found you, there’s no escape.

Fooling the boy was still one of his biggest regret, even today.

____________________

 

It was almost dark outside everyone was at warehouse. Jiyeon was resting in her father’s arms while everyone else was resting in their own way. Mr. Park told them he would send them himself to the airport. He was quiet impressed at Sehun. The way his daughter talks about him as if he was a great man in the world. She never really praises someone like she did with Sehun. That made him have a feeling Sehun wasn’t that bad after all. So he slides the talk of them of dating. They are supposed to leave tomorrow so until then he has time with his daughter.

Everyone was quiet except Minseok. Who was having a serious talk with Sehun about dating Jiyeon. Yet Sehun didn’t bother to hear. Luhan was quietly staring at them, time to time he would say they love each other but Minseok insisted that love isn’t enough for them to be together which made Luhan to stay quiet. Sehun was fighting the sleep, he don’t care what Minseok has to say about their relationship. He got the girl; that’s all that matter. What was Minseok’s problem anyway? Why he was so against them being together. He needs to learn to accept Jiyeon as his girlfriend. Sehun didn’t complain when Minseok start dating Chorong so why he was doing this to him? Even Mr. Park stopped complaining. His friend could be so annoying sometime.

When Minseok’s phone starts ringing he went outside, finally giving some peace of mind to Sehun. Sehun gave a look to Luhan who smiled in teasing manner.

“You got yourself a mother in man body?” Luhan innocently asked.

Sehun scoffed as he playfully kicked Luhan away from him.

When Minseok came back, he looked dead serious.

“My man found out why government is behind Luhan.”

 

AUTHOR NOTE

Hey it was such a long chapter. Actually the longest chapter of this entire story. I hope you guys like it aand the next chapter isn’t written so I’ll take some time to update so thank you so much for reading, commenting and subscribing, I love you guys for bearing with it ^^