be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)
Jiyeon was stuffing with food, nonstop until she start coughing.


Mrs Park rolled her eyes and give her the glass of water and rubbed Jiyeon’s back in circles to swallow the big amount of food she just throw in .


“What is wrong with you, could you please show some manners?!” She scolded her daughter.


Jiyeon shrugged. It wasn’t important to answer to the obvious question, she will do what she feel like.


Mr Park coughed. “So, seems like you’re finally trying to focus on your study, Jiyeon. I’m proud at you.”


Jiyeon smiled fakely. She hate when her parents talk about her future and how importing education is.


“If you pass your uncoming exam then i’ll give you anything you want.” Mrs Park continue with sweet smile. She was really happy, finally their daughter start study. They never thought there’ll be a day she would touch her book. Sehun has already such a respectful place in their heart.


“Someday i wanted to invite Mr Oh. He’s really doing his best in teaching a rebellious kids. World needs peoples like him.” Mrs Park smiled happily remembering Sehun.


Jiyeon looked at her father to disagree but he nodded to his wife and turn to look at Jiyeon whose eyes could come out of their sockets. From when did the world need criminals? If the the world was full of people like Sehun then there would be nothing left but destruction. She shivered at the thought.


“Dad, he’s busy in school and other stuff. I don’t think he has time to come here. I heard he home-tutor some students too. He’s busy man.” Well she was honest. Sehun was really busy and other stuff mean stuff like crimes. His life was full of things. For a while she wondered in what kind of place he live? Is there’s a head hang on his headboard?


“You can ask him atleast. If you don’t then i’ll myself.” Mrs < Park said giving Jiyeon an annoying face.


She excepted such a reaction, Afterall the teacher must be strick in studies so she start studing.




Jiyeon and Hyeri were walking together in hallway, pure arrogance showed in their faces. They were heading to Krystal’s locker as they heard she came today. They reach there and saw she was getting her books out of the locker looking so pale. It does seem like she’s still weak to work around < but yet she came.


Jiyeon and Hyeri nodded at each other and went forward to the girl who’s oblivious of their presence.


“Hey Krystal, its been while you didn’t come.” Jiyeon stated the obvious.


Krystal turn to look at them. She had confused look.


“Hey... Do i know you?”



Jiyeon and Hyeri widened their eyes. What does that suppose to mean. Jiyeon step forward with a frown. If Krystal can act like she don’t no them then she can make her remember.


Jiyeon grabbed her collar and Krystal shrieked as she try to stop Jiyeon which surprised everyone. Krystal never did this. She use to defend herself when all this bullying start but stopped after a year of non stop bullying knowing it was useless.


“Why are you acting like you don’t no us? TELL ME YOU !!” Jiyeon slapped her face.


It was all of a sudden when Krystal start crying. It was odd. Hyeri stepped forward and release Jiyeon’s grip from Krystal.


Krystal was acting weird, she was acting innocent. This wasn’t her. Jiyeon was going to shout at the girl until they heard 'Leave her alone' from behind.


They both turn to look at the voice. It was Baekhyun, panting trying to catch his breath. Its like he did his best to come here.


Jiyeon turn to look at Krystal in disbelieve then at Baekhyun. Was he seriously defending her? She wanted to ask but Baekhyun was faster as he push the two girls away then helped Krystal who was crying.


“What did you guys do to her now?” He was serious. Jiyeon felt hurt at this. Baekhyun was never cold with her. He always tell her to do good things but he never really take others side on his friends. He didn’t talk to Jiyeon and when finally < he said something, it was for someone else... Someone Jiyeon don’t like. Why was he doing this?


“I slapped her!” Jiyeon firmly answerd with a frown.


She could see Baekhyun was inhaling and exhaling, trying to control the urge to slap the two girls like they did to Krystal. When he felt himself a little calm he started.


“She lost her memory. Please leave her alone, let her live peacefully. If you guys can’t do this then there’s no next time as i’ll complain to your mothers.” He was dead serious.


He helped Krystal by holding her books and led her to her classroom.


Jiyeon and Hyeri were stunned. She lost her memory. This means she forgot everything they did to her. The thing most annoyed Jiyeon was Baekhyun. Why did he abandon his friends for a girl who has nothing. She had no parents, no friends, no money and do many part time jobs to pay. She make excuses in parents day that her parents can’t attend. She study like a nerd twenty four seven to have a bright future and to avoid teachers from meeting her parents. While Jiyeon had everything yet Baekhyun decided to choose that girl. The two girls were mad and left the hallway to their class, not in the mood to face other stupid things.



They both separated their ways as Hyeri was in the same class as Baekhyun. Jiyeon entered and throw her bag at the first seat and went to her own. One nerd bring her bag to her. It was science class so she was forced to come early by her teacher Oh Sehun.


Its been few days of that horrible day where her planned backfired her. She thought Sehun’ll make her living hell. So she skipped school, lying to her parents she wasn’t feeling good. They let her be as she normally went to school and only skipped classes when she felt like. So today after the incident she first time came. The scar on her cheek has already healed. At first it hurt her and eating or laughing was hard for her but now it was okay. She didn’t tell her parents anything about Sehun being more then a teacher even if she still doubted if he a real criminal.


Waiting in the class was so boring especially when Kai and Chanyeol were busy coping the notes as it was Sehun’s class and he never hesitate to punish anyone.


Sehun rushly entered the class as he told the students to get their books to start the lesson and not waste any more time which everyone listen. He opened his book and his eyes roam on the students until it fell on Jiyeon.


He know she would eventually show up. She was oblivious of his stares as she was writing something.


“Can i know the reason why you miss your lessons, Jiyeon?”


She tensed hearing him talking to her directly but she still try to keep her cool and try to appear unaffected. She lift her eyes to meet his, boldly staring at his dark one.


“I caught cold so i need to stay home for couple of days.”


Sehun know she was lying. He know the reason very well, he expected something like this from her anyway. He lightly smirked which only she can know and then clear his throat.


“You should take care of your health more. You shouldn’t take education lightly as your future depend on this.” With that he turn around and start writing on board.



As he finished he sit down and ask students to bring their notes for him to take a look at them. One by one each student came to him. Even Chanyeol went. Sehun praised Chanyeol for doing well for the past week.


Jiyeon scowled. What was this? Why was Sehun treated them like kindergarten children by praising them? They were high school students for god sake, he should know better which way he should treat high school students because this praising and saying good boy doesn’t work here, they were old enough to take that stupid praise to heart and she bet Chanyeol was feeling embarrassment after this humiliation. She know by heart, that Chanyeol didn’t like this.


wide smile while blushing slightly. Well its not his problem if people never complimented him because he was a bad boy. Even if he was the worst human alive, he still need for someone to actually pay attention to his hard work and not lecture him or just let him be. Sehun well was the first human who did which only made Chanyeol to do this best. Yes, he hated the teacher before but Sehun wasn’t what he seemed. He was far better, caring person, he pay attention to his each students needs like how a good parents should. For Chanyeol it was so much, his parents never ask about his well being. He made trouble around to caught their sincere attention but all he got was they pay money for his wrong doings. His mother only talk and talk. She was hypocrite who show she care but it was only an act, she wanted to show she’s not bad by saying he shouldn’t do < this or that, nothing serious.


When he reach his seat Jiyeon scoffed at his happy expression. He was acting like child just because he got praised doesn’t mean he safe the world.


“Why are you so happy about a stupid praise? You’re < acting like a child who got candy because he was good boy and its disgusting.”


Chanyeol was silent as he keep looking at her. He don’t no what to say. It feels stupid. He felt like he’s pathetic, being happy on a little compliment his teacher gave him. Jiyeon was right, what was he doing? He must have lost his mind.


“I proberly look weirdo for over reacting. Sorry, it must be embarrassing.” He smiled but he wasn’t sincere of what he said. His heart say otherwise but he don’t want to embarrass himself.



“Jiyeon, show me how much you’ve finished. I know you were absent for few days but show me what did you do till now.” Sehun’s stern voice came to her, stopping her to say something to Chanyeol any further.


Jiyeon made a face at Sehun. She didn’t even bother to see what others were doing and what Sehun was checking. It was useless anyway. She standup in her seat with her empty note in her hand. She walked, passing students in way to Sehun who was giving her a calm look.


She put the paper infront of Sehun, waiting to listen a full lecture from him.


He grab the empty paper in his warm hands. He checked the paper’s both side before ask anything further. He slowly placed the paper on his desk and turn to look at the smirking girl. He crossed his arms against his chest and narrowed his eyes.


“What is this? I expected a paper where atleast its half full but this,” He pointed at the paper with utter disgust and shook his head. "Its ridiculous. Please explain what were you doing?”


Jiyeon smiled innocently as she put her index finger on her lips, tapping it lightly acting cute.


“Teacher, i was telling Chanyeol to not be happy just because you complimented him. We’re not kindergarten students to be happy listening to the stupid praising so please spare us from this childish thing.” She almost sounded like satan in Sehun’s ear.


Sehun turn his look at Chanyeol who shrugged. Sehun cleared his throat and turn to look at Jiyeon once again but this time with a smug smile.


“I totally understand that jealousy is getting over you, Jiyeon. Its okay you would get one if you work hard. Now go and do as i said.” he seemed so calm when he’s in the class and Jiyeon couldn’t ask for a better opportunity to make fun of him.


She purposely get closer to his seat and bent down close to his face. “Oh teacher, how hot you look this close up. I wonder how i would get my complement if i did good. I don’t even know if you’re dirty-”


“Park Jiyeon, stop this nonsense and leave to you seat. Stay after school, i needed to talk to you and thats final.”


Jiyeon smirked, he seemed quiet pissed off. If he can do things in privately then she can always make it harder for him in class. At some point she get to know he’s not really good in handling his temper. Whenever someone do something wrong or didn’t do what he said he would get mad even though he show he’s calm, from inside he would be compare to the volcano waiting to burst out.





The bell ring as the students run ou of there classes. Some going to home while some hang out with their friends. Jiyeon was walking to the class where Sehun was suppose to be waiting for her. She exactly don’t no what he’ll say but she prepared herself enough to finally face him alone.



She knocked the door and entered inside, not bothering to wait for his approval.


There he was, seating on his chair, arm crossed across his chest while his right knee on left crossed. His facial expression as always: blank. His eyes glued to her figure, like he was waiting for her arrival which he surely did.


She felt uncomfortable but that feelings should buried alive as she realized it only boost his so called criminal mood.


“Why i’m here?” She straight forward asked. She hated to be here alone with him so the faster he reveal his demands the earlier she could leave him.


Sehun smiled, a fake one and shook his head. “You’re here because you’re rude and lazy student. There’s no place for these types of students in my class but because i can’t get rid of you so i’ve to bear with it. Now open your book and finish your notes. You won’t leave until you don’t complete them. I already talked with your parents and they’re more then happy to agree. Lets get start.”


Jiyeon was shocked. Did he lost his mind? This was impossible. She atleast needed three days to complete. How could she complete it in few hours? He was going overboard.


“This wrong, you can’t do this to me. Keep your personal revenge out of study, its not good to act this way!” she snapped at him for being ridiculously ridiculous.


Sehun rolled his eyes. Whiny brat. And she dare to say she’s not kindergarten kid when she actually act like very one.


“Just start doing it. I don’t have entire day for you unless you insisted which you’ll considering the fact that you act like kindergarten brat.”


Jiyeon was making a comeback when he abruptly get off the seat and make his way to her, annoyed.


Jiyeon gasped when he grabbed her neck harshly. She try to release his grip but he tighten it around, choking her.


Sehun was mad at her. Why can’t she show that she’s afraid of him or even act normal? She was pushing his strings to make a move on her. He saw her face turned to purple and released his grip. She would’ve die if he push a little pressure.


She was coughing as tears came out from the tightened grip. When she calm down, she looked up at him who was standing crossing his arms. Was it funny for him? He almost kill her. She wanted to shout out that to his face but realized its better if she didn’t as he seemed potential killer. She still doubted if he’s one though. He didn’t give her proof.


“Now you learned, don’t mess with me. Next time i won’t stop myself from killing you. You’ll be only added in my victims list. Go and start what i told you.”


She glared and nodded, still afraid of his sudden attempt of killing her. She silently went to her seat and start writing. She don’t no if she could complete it but she’ll try her best, she’s really not fond of the idea of being his next victim.


He came to her and sit infront of her. Staring at her intensely. Jiyeon felt really really uncomfortable but she know she’s not in position to demand or even ask in this case.


She tried her best to write fast. She felt under his judging eyes. She would do anything, anything to make him stop looking at her like this but he did what he felt like.


Hours passed by, the school was proberly empty other then cleaning stuff.


Nor Jiyeon stopped writing neither he stop staring. For Jiyeon, she would rather get the all beating then to get stared at like this. She liked attention but Sehun wasn’t giving her attention, its like he could read and expose her each secrets, her past, how weak she really is... On top of that its like he was judging her. She felt like crying. Sehun has that intimated aura that made everyone feel small infront of him, socially, mentally and physically. Jiyeon was no less to agree with it.


“I think its enough for today. You can go home but i expected it be finish by tomarrow.” he get up and collected his stuff, he noticed her every move from the corner of his eyes.


Jiyeon sighed like she after years of staying in prison has gone free. She stretch her numb limbs a bit to make them feel better. Sitting in one place for few hours wasn’t really a good idea, especially under the intimidated gaze of her teacher who happen to be a murderer. Great, life was so great. She bitterly thought.



She was leaving from the door but she felt Sehun’s grip on her wrist, stopping her from leaving. She collected her courage and turn her head to his but before she could think how close he was she felt his lips on herself. Her eyes widened but she didn’t push him away, she wrapped her arms around his neck as Sehun deepend the kiss while his arm around her waist. Sehun was aggressively kissing her while she try to be with the same pace. Eventually they both run out of oxygen as Jiyeon forcefully pulled him away.


They both stare at each others faces until Sehun slyly smiled. Jiyeon glared at him, finally coming to her senses that he just kissed her without her permission.


“What was that for?!” She groaned in displeasure.


Sehun shrugged. “Didn’t you say praising is for kids and you guys are old enough so i thought i might as well treat you like an elder that you are. Don’t deny you don’t like it because its obvious as sun that you did like it.”


Jiyeon face stunned. Was he serious? Well she enjoyed the kiss and somehow she’s looking forward to more. Its better then killing her right? With that she left after him as her driver was still waiting for her.




Indeed she’s s brat.


Sehun thought as he saw the poor driver sleeping.








          Jiyeon seems like 
          she still doesn’t 
          believe Sehun. This 
          is Sehun’s different 
          side he show to 
          those where its 
          required for duty. 
          Krystal lost her 
          memory and 
          Baekhyun is with 
          her... Why though?
          I’ll give slight hints 
          though but i’m 
          telling other then 
          Sehun and Jiyeon, 
          others play a big 
          role to make twist 
          in the future. Oh 
          also i can't update 
          everyday this one 
          because i need to 
          think hard and not 
          write i think i 
          should, so maybe 
          after two days... 
          so thats all :)



Thanks for subscribing and commenting:)