be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)

Luhan sat properly alarmed. Why they wanted him dead? His background has no black spot and he forgets everything related to his family. All he knows is he’s Chinese.

Sehun’s relaxed face was gone as he seriously waited for Minseok to say more. The others in room though weren’t much bothered; they were just curious.

“Sehun, I want to talk to you first, alone.” Minseok said and start walking to the same room Sehun and Jiyeon went few hours go. Sehun followed suit. There must be something bad if Minseok wanted to talk to him first.

Inside Minseok straight forward to the point. “Sehun, before I tell anyone or Lu Han himself; I wanted to make sure you know everything.”

Sehun nodded. He had to know everything because he was the one protecting him against government.

“Luhan is Chinese, that much was always known to you. His father’s name was Lu Fai and his mother was Lu Qin. I don’t know if you heard of them, you were too young, it was when I was thirteen that there death news was all around. They weren’t politics, more like secret agents. They worked both in Korea and in China and have got some really interesting information which I believe Korea wasn’t pleased about. Lu Fai has younger brother called Lu Ho who had some family problem with Lu Fai. The Korean government planned with him about killing his brother and he had to help them. So that after his brother’s death, he’ll get all the fortune his brother owned. Luhan was five years old when Lu Ho persuaded his brother and sister-in-law to book a plane ticket for Korea alongside other passengers, knowing there was bomb sneaked inside that very plane. Lu Fai and Lu Qin both were inside found dead as one would with a plane crush. Lu Ho forgets that once Lu Han would grow up he would take what belong to his father. Even though Lu Ho was evil for leading his brother to death, he couldn’t kill a child older than five years old nor could he let him lives around because then his brother’s death would’ve went vain. He took Lu Han to Korea and left him alone with foster parents who Luhan escaped from because of some nasty works from them. Growing up government somehow found out Lu Han is Lu Fai’s only child which was a threat to them. They kept him around, and it wasn’t easy to kill Lu Han as long as he’s working there. They couldn’t fire him without a good reason. So when they found out Lu Han was hiding your information from them, they waited for a chance to make you two get together to kill him. Because you’re the savage criminal it would’ve been expected without further reasoning.”

Sehun was having a hard time understanding. Now if you ask him, it was too ridiculous. The entire government against a one man. And yet they couldn’t get rid of Luhan. Wow. Sometimes he questioned these higher up leaders of his country.

“But why they even wanted Luhan dead?” Sehun asked confused and feeling like it was all stupid. “I mean I understand they want Luhan dead because he’s the heir and would get their secrets open with the will or whatever his parents left for him there might be some great secrets but why they didn’t just kill the entire family? I mean first it was in LuFai’s hand and now they are under Luho’s hand right? And then Luhan so what’s actually the point here.”

Minseok thought for a second. “You know you’re right. I think they didn’t want to involve more people. It would’ve been too obvious so- wait does it even matter?” Minseok asked frustrated at the complicated situation.

“No it doesn’t matter. But now I know where we have to go.” Sehun stood up to walk away.

“Where exactly?”

“To China, to meet that bastard called Luho.”

Minseok nodded understanding why Sehun would want to do that. Together they came down with everyone looking at them curiously.

“Luhan, come I’ll explain to you what you’ve to know.” Sehun called Luhan over.

Others grunted at the secrecy. “Hey we wanted to know too.” Chanyeol whined.

“Last time I checked, you’re not Luhan’s family.” Minseok challenged the boy with raised eyebrow.

Chanyeol scoffed. “Sehun isn’t Luhan’s family too. Why did you tell him first then?”

Minseok gave him a ‘really now’ now. “If you don’t know they are closer than brothers. Luhan trusted his life in Sehun’s hand while Sehun is ready to kill himself for the sake of him. Stop being a nosy, will you?”

Chanyeol grunted. Cursing the elder under his breath. Chorong smiled at the scene. Irene was sitting beside her; they kind of know each other.

Kai was sitting quietly beside Mr. Park and Jiyeon. Eyes droopy from exhaustion yet fighting against it. He was happy to see Jiyeon but the girl was clinging on her dad like a Koala baby and he could only ask how she had been which a stupid question was asked again. She wasn’t away from them in a vacation, she was kidnapped and a kidnap person could never be alright because kidnap is forced upon the other party.

It was almost pass dinner time when finally Sehun and Luhan came downstairs, Luhan with that puffy eyes and rosy nose. It was obvious the boy had cried while Sehun had that stressful look and tense body. He needed to relax and massage would be good which he won’t be getting anytime soon.

Dinner was arrived with Baekhyun as they all dig in pleasantly. Sehun was quiet annoyed seeing his girlfriend glued to her father and forgot about him. He was bored to death. He sighed in utter distress trying to let her take her time. He should understand towards her as she was meeting her father after half year. It was expected so he should be a kind man and let her be. It was just for a day since they were leaving next morning.

“Where’s mum, dad?” She asked her father the question that was bugging her. Unknown to her Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Mr. Park tensed at her question; eyeing each other worriedly. Even though Jiyeon failed to see the problem Sehun was smart enough to know it wasn’t something good to ears as he noticed the eye messages.

“Jiyeon, that’s enough. How long are you planning to ditch me for this old man?” Sehun revealed his jealousy in an accusing manner.

Mr. Park glared failing to see it was meant to save them as he pointed at Sehun fuming. “How dare you talk like this? I demand a respect Oh Sehun! I still don’t want you to date my daughter but till I find a way to separate you two; you better show some manners!” He paused with frowned eyebrows. “And I’m not old man!”

Sehun gave him a boring look while others let out small chuckles at Mr. Park’s outburst. Jiyeon sighed at the hospitality her boyfriend and her father were showing each other. How she was supposed to live like this when her father keep attacking her man every time Sehun talked and whenever Sehun talk it would be something to piss off her father. Maybe it was in there blood to not get along with Sehun.

“Anyway, tomorrow Kai would lead you guys to the airport.” Mr. Park started. “And he would accompany Jiyeon, Luhan and… this savage to china to take care of my daughter.”

“I’ve been taking care of your daughter perfectly fine, Mr. Park. It’s better if you stay out of my business.” Sehun rudely talked this time really serious.

“My daughter needs som-”

“Daad Sehun was doing pretty fine. Why can’t you just trust him? Is it not enough he risked his life for me? You should know he protects me better than any of your man ever had. And he doesn’t get threatened by me. I trust Sehun and you should too, Dad. For the things he had done, it’s the least he deserves.” Jiyeon begged with fake teary eyes knowing how it works so well on her father but never on Sehun. The bastard has some resistance over cute things.

Mr. Park looked torn into listening to his daughter and his own heart desire.

“Fine, Kai won’t come to protect you.” Mr. Park spoke in easy tone. Jiyeon smile half spread until his next words. “Kai’ll come to learn from Sehun.”

“What?!” Kai and Sehun yelled in extreme disbelieve.

Kai was the first one to protest because he just couldn’t handle being told to learn from someone like Sehun. “Mr. Park with all due to respect I’m not going to learn from a criminal.”

Sehun scowled. “I don’t care if he needs to learn or not, I’m not a teacher you see.”

“Correct, he’s not!” Kai agreed

“Yeah, I’m not!” Sehun quickly added giving Kai a determined look with a nod who replied back with the same action.

Mr. Park cleared his throat. “Sehun, I’m letting my daughter with you. It’s not easy for me to let her go alone with you. I’m her father so at the very least let Kai come with you. You don’t need to protect him. Kai is very much capable to do so himself. I heard how you took care of Jiyeon, Luhan, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Please, let Kai come with you.”

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows at the old man sincere request. If he’s going to have Kai around him, he would need someone he’s more comfortable with.

“If you’re insisting for Kai to tag along then I want Chanyeol to come with us as well.” Sehun demanded and surprisingly Chanyeol almost immediately agreed that he want to go.

“Wait-” Mr. Park stopped Chanyeol from being too happy. “Why do you want Chanyeol? I mean I’m sending Kai because he doesn’t need protection. Do you want something from Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol made a face, not pleased with Mr. Park. Sehun shrugged as he answered carelessly. “Chanyeol is a funny and smart guy. Beside Kai would protect him, he should make himself useful while he’s at it.”

“I’m useful enough to beat your .” Kai glared at the arrogant man.

Sehun smirked as if reminding him the time he managed to escape from him.

Minseok muttered under his breath how everyone was stressing Sehun out. He was sick of Sehun kindness towards Jiyeon and her friends. They were changing Sehun into a mushy guy from a ruthless murderer he was but nonetheless clapped his hands three times to get the attention.

“It’s decided then. Sehun, Jiyeon, Luhan, Kai and Chanyeol will leave tomorrow early.” Like leader he said. “Peoples who are leaving should go and rest. You still have a long journey so relax now.”

With that said half walked away preparing for bed but Sehun kept sitting where he was. Chanyeol came to him with a dork smile. “Thanks for taking me with you.”

Sehun broke into a gentle smile. “I just needed someone who’s smart enough and you seem to have a potential.”

Chanyeol nodded with a grin. “Yeah you won’t regret having me around, I swear.”

Sehun gave him one last smile then shooed him away. This didn’t escape from Mr. Park’s eyes. Why Chanyeol is so friendly with Sehun? Everyone seems to like Sehun except Baekhyun who didn’t even talk in his presence but he also didn’t bad mouth him.

What are you, Oh Sehun? Mr. Park thought.

 

Jiyeon was replacing the blanket on her bed that she’s going to share with Sehun. She knows she neglected the man for an entire day but Sehun seems to understand even though she saw his gaze boring holes inside her skull.

After that she sat on the bed, the cleaner has come and cleaned few rooms from dust and webs for them to sleep inside. The door screeched open with Sehun standing outside, having few words with Chorong then came in. Jiyeon was curious what could Chorong be telling Sehun?

“What was she talking about?” Jiyeon asked as soon as Sehun walked inside.

Sehun’s eyebrows rose at the question.

“Okay, first of all you talk to me after so long and the first sentences are ‘what did Chorong said to me’ wow stop being a lousy woman and please me.” Sehun then let his back touch the bed. Oh god, it feels so good. He almost fell asleep if it weren’t for Jiyeon who pushed him up.

“You still didn’t tell what she wants.” Jiyeon insisted for the answer.

Sehun groaned. “Ah! She just wanted to say to take care of you. All bull about how girls are soft and fragile needs attention. What’s that again? I’m a lover here, not baby sitter.” Sehun complained falling on the bed again.

Jiyeon gave him annoyed look. “Jerk.”

But he was already a sleeping log when she turns to look at him. He must be tired from today but they didn’t do anything. It must be from mental and he looked pale too more than usual. He also looked stressed out.

Feeling sorry for him, she pulled the blanket on top of him and gently placed a kiss on his forehead. Something she didn’t do before. It was always Sehun taking care of her.

Mr. Park know he shouldn’t open the door of his daughter room that she insisted to share with her boyfriend but he couldn’t help himself and the sight wasn’t the one that made his blood boil like he expected.

It was them sleeping as innocently as one could.

He sighed; slowly closing the door behind him. No matter how much he wants his daughter to stay the kid, she was growing up into a lady. Something he can’t control. He was becoming older too day by day. Oh his beautiful child.

 

Sun was up by the time Sehun opened his eyes, blinding him with all its sunny power. Like a dark creature Sehun groaned in utter annoyance turning to his other to hide his face from all the brightness. Couple of seconds pass, the clock tic tic in the distance. Sehun open his eyes wide abruptly. Then he jump to sit up as he grabbed the phone on the side table eyes landing on the time.

“Oh . Oh !” He stood up from the bed and ran around collecting his today’s clothes from his luggage. Previous day he was too tired that he doesn’t remember anything other than falling asleep in the middle of Jiyeon’s talk. Once he got what he needed, he shook his girlfriend from the shoulder harshly to wake up her fast. Her pretty sparkly eyes moved and then slowly opened blinking. Sehun could’ve admired the sight of those unnaturally shining eyes but he has other things to worry.

“Jiyeon, get your up this instant and prepare your clothes. We are late!” Sehun burst out anxiously.

Jiyeon moaned as the loud voice and just to get rid of him she nodded in her sleepy mode.

Sehun know she didn’t listen but he also knows he doesn’t have time so he left to shower. After quick shower he forced Jiyeon in the shower, prepared her clothes himself and ehem- her underwear too.

Rushing to Kai and Luhan’s he saw them sitting on their bed, checking their phone so all Sehun had to was warn the two man and they start dashing around just like Sehun did twenty minutes ago. Then in Chanyeol’s room Sehun had to throw the boy on the floor for him to actually listen and then had to scold because he was being extra lazy.

By the time they had twenty minutes left for the airport, they were standing at the doorway; Jiyeon bidding her father goodbye and all. Thankfully Kai’s car was fast and in eighteen minutes they were standing at the airport.

Sighing in relief Sehun finally rested. Kai has to deal from here to make sure they weren’t going to get catch.

What escape their eyes was Yunho was already informed about their arrival and he was on his way to the airport.

In no time the strict checking start with just a phone call as two cars of soldiers burst in taking the unwanted attention.

Jiyeon’s breath hitched as she eyed Sehun and Kai who were too shock at the sudden change of bright morning.

“We need to get inside this plane no matter what. They are probably going to cancel the other flights.” Kai muttered as he eyed Sehun as if asking if he had some other plan or knows a way.

Sehun gulped. “It’s quiet hard to go inside with all these soldiers without getting catch. We need to distract their attention. Like something real serious but make sure that won’t stop the plane. Something like… I don’t know fire the buildings? Break the dam? Something disastrous.”

Kai gave him a horror look. “Are you crazy? That’s not such a nice things to do.” Kai hissed at Sehun for suggesting such a things.

Sehun raised his eyebrow. “Who said we were being nice? I do also remember doing illegal things isn’t nice too, you know?”

Kai gritted his teeth. “But killing someone is different. You’re going to take innocent life for saving your own. That’s evil.”

Sehun simply pushed Kai away and walk towards the corner to make a phone call. Kai had this disapproving look. Chanyeol, Luhan and Jiyeon were quietly waiting for Sehun or Kai to do something.

They could see soldiers were spreading around them and grabbing few peoples and asking for IDs. Jiyeon swallowed the lump as she step closer to Kai, grasping his elbow and hiding her face behind his shoulder. Kai leaned closer to her.

Sehun then came to them with a serious expression. “What are we going to do?” Chanyeol asked Sehun, fear evident on his face.

Sehun pulled his lips in thin line as he eyed Kai and Jiyeon. “We’re going to wait. In a while the disaster alarm would ring and that would be the moment everyone here will panic so we had to sneak to the plane and that way we would be able to leave.”

“Alarm? You didn’t call your man to cause the city in chaos!” Kai hissed at Sehun.

Sehun pushed him away carelessly. “Stop over reacting. I didn’t, it would be a false alarm.”

“Ohh… so it’s fake, like no actual harm in the place right?” Chanyeol asked.

Sehun nodded and then a loud siren ringing was heard. People around them stopped as they listened to the sirens. Whispering and hissing noises starts spreading. The soldiers also stopped as they start talking among each other about the siren. Then someone yelled about saving there life and then few voices yelled until some starts running.

It took two minutes for the chaos to start and that’s when Sehun grasped Jiyeon’s hand in his right hand and Luhan’s in his left, telling Kai to take care of Chanyeol because there were more chances for them to get lost with all these people running for their lives.

Sehun and Kai were leading, pushing those peoples away and once they were in front of the entrance of the plane; Sehun forget to calculate the small detail. Everyone wanted to enter inside the plane to save their lives. Oh god. It was almost impossible to enter with three four hundred peoples blocking the way.

Sehun stopped to think, all these noises were getting on his nerves. Jiyeon totally scared leeched herself on him, hugging him tightly with Luhan clinging at his other side. Kai was having a little hard time to come towards them and when he finally did Sehun was more than happy to hear his solution to their problem.

“We have to go from exit.”

Then they start going to the other side which was almost empty. Once they were close enough to enter the alarm went off with announcement that it was fake and to add the bad news; Yunho was there talking on the phone. If it wasn’t enough, he was gazing at them with his predator eyes.

Sehun couldn’t miss the smirk that man gave him as he makes his way to them.

“What are we going to do?” Chanyeol asked feeling like death was knocking his door.

“Listen to me carefully. Chanyeol, Luhan and Jiyeon, run to the exit and hide yourself in stuff or bag storage. Just away from human’s eyes. Kai and I’ll follow after dealing with this bull.” Sehun ordered lightly whispering for the three. Even though Jiyeon wanted to protest Sehun gave her a warning glare then softened his eyes as she stared at him with teary eyes.

“Go, I’ll be fine. We’ll come back.” Sehun softly whispered then motioned for Luhan and Chanyeol to take her with them.

When he make sure they were running away he and Kai he nodded at each other. Then turn to look at Yunho who was so close by now with a really furious expression. Sehun had a second to process what’s happening before a punch was landed on his face with such a power he was flew far from the impact. His cheek was bleeding with skin splitted poorly.

Sehun tried to feel his cheeks that some skin rolled in his hand made him hiss at the burning sensation. Damn the bastard was wearing sharp edge rings.

Kai was trying his best to not come in his punch roads but it was getting difficult with the man’s power.

Sehun got up and tackled Yunho from the back pushing him to the ground and straddled him to punch him but man Yunho somehow managed to push him down preparing to land another punch but Kai kicked the man’s head making him fall off from Sehun wincing. Sehun immediately backed away with a pained look he searched around for something to use as a weapon. He was just proved he was weak against the soldier the way he was pinned on the ground helpless. If it wasn’t for Kai Sehun would’ve been dead.

While Yunho was busy kicking Kai on his stomach and face; Sehun ran to the stick he saw on the ground and charged towards Yunho hitting the man on his head making him fall down with blood coming out of his nose and mouth.

Sehun helped Kai up to run because they probably have a minute at the most yet Yunho stood up glaring at the two. He charged towards the two, landed his fist on Sehun’s back; making sure the sharp edges enter the skin as he rolled his fist before pulling away. Stopping Sehun and then he kicked the place where he hurt him, successfully making him fall down face first.

Kai pulled away from Sehun and with a furious movement he managed to kick the man on his face.

Sehun stood up on his legs shaking he walked towards them slowly, taking the stick he made his way to Yunho who butthead Kai. Sehun with all the power in his body stabbed the stick in Yunho’s back mercilessly.

For a second all three of them stopped because of the skin splitting with wet noise of blood filled their ears. Yunho shocked fall down, alive but bleeding harshly. Stick still clinging as it was three inches deep inside.

Kai stood up from the ground and gave a last look at Yunho’s body who was still having a mental breakdown silently, trying to endure the pain. Sehun and Kai ran entering the plane from exist.

Yunho smiled bitterly as he gave up running after them for now. He coughed a blood then slowly stood up; removing the stick from his flesh with small hiss. He was a soldier, trained to fight till death. This won’t much affect him.

Sehun and Kai were sitting beside each other as the plane start flying, grabbing the poles in their way to keep not moving.

“I thought we were going to die there.” Kai muttered still shaken up.

Sehun could only nod at this. It’s been so long he was against someone this powerful in strength and smart. Normally they either had strength or brain; Yunho had both. That’s what made him dangerous. Sehun was still having a hard time to process that he was almost dead back there. That man was no joke. He should’ve brought his gun along himself.

“That skin looks like will roll down your face. You need to do something about it because it’s disgusting. I feel like I’m seeing your meat and bones.” Kai complained with a grimace look.

Sehun just smiled at that. With of course one side because the other was… let’s not talk about it.

Nonetheless to say when Jiyeon saw Sehun’s face, she sobbed hard which made Sehun to pull her inside his embrace and whisper it wasn’t that bad which back fired as she cried more hard. Luhan and Chanyeol gave sympathetic glances at Sehun while taking care of Kai but Sehun had warned them if they showed him that look again, he was going to do the same to their faces. Of course the threat was empty but it said enough that Sehun didn’t like the way they were looking at him.

They stayed in the bag storage until the plane stopped and they sneaked their way out.

The five people were too tired and the foreign language was making everything worse. Sehun and Kai know the language only because they had too while it was Luhan’s main language. Their first destination was hospital and finally, they don’t have to hide openly here. Well till Yunho doesn’t reach here.

Sehun’s face skin was ruin more than half so they nurse actually pulled the skin around it too and then bandaged it. His back the same with stiches. It was painful but nothing new. Kai needed few stiches here and there.

Then they booked a hotel, eating food then finally ended their day.

Now tomorrow they had to meet Luho, Luhan’s uncle who started all this. First they had to find where he lives but it won’t be much of a problem because he was a politic figure. Talking would be hard with him but Sehun would manage.

Luhan was frightened truth to be told. How could he meet the man who caused his parents death and then send him to another country so that he could have more money, more respect. What kind of human would do that? Probably not a nice man.

 

AUTHOR NOTE

Wow I managed to write this chapter in two days. Anyway hope you guys like this chapter. Luhan will meet his uncle in next chapter.

Thank you so much for reading, commenting and subscribing. I truly appreciate them! ^^

Love you guys ;)