be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)

Yunho glared at the figure of three escaping. He was burning from rage. He turned his bulging eyeballs at the business man. Who the hell was he to interrupt his important well schemed planned. Now he was going to be in trouble if he didn’t catch that pathetic detective. If only people know the real worth of that ty detective, if only. He inhaled and exhaled deeply and talked to someone through his mini microphone.

“Luhan has escaped alongside the criminal and the other girl. Find and kill them wherever you see them. Their lives are now a big threat to ours. Announce the news that one of the Chinese detectives has betrayed government to join a criminal. Whoever could bring them to the government dead or alive will be rewarded greatly. Do it as soon as possible.”

Turning to the chaos, he gritted his teeth. “Everyone stop shooting! Our target has escaped! I repeat our target has escaped!” He screamed through his speakers for everyone to stop shooting.

Once everyone stopped, Mr. Park stormed his way towards Yunho, blinded by anger. The soldiers tried to stop him but Kris showed his badge and asked them to let the man go. The first thing Mr. Park did was to punch the man, catching everyone attention successfully. The soldiers this time grab the business man’s arm but Yunho raised his hand, stopping them from doing so. It was clear how mad Yunho was so soldiers silently obeyed.

“May I ask the reason of this?” Yunho asked as calmly as he could.                         

Spitting on his side Mr. Park pointed his index finger at the leader of the soldiers.

“That was my daughter you were trying to kill! Who has given you permission to even pull such a thing when my daughter was in the middle of all this?! Answer me!”

Yunho looked confused for a second then composed himself so quickly it seemed almost ridiculous. “I’m sorry but I wasn’t informed of such a thing. I was ordered to capture or kill Oh Sehun. I didn’t know who was beside him, I was doing my job.”

“You reckless human being! I’ll report you! I’ll make sure you’ll be fired after this!” Mr. Park screamed at the now obviously angry man. It was a wonder he was still standing silently.

Before Mr. Park could insult the man more, his collars were pulled by the fuming man. It was a bold move but expected by many who knows his position.

“You think you could just say things like that and expect me to shut the hell up?”

“Who do you think you’re talking to? Leave him!” It was Chanyeol who yelled from the back, coming forward with Baekhyun beside him. Kris and Kai beside them but more serious then raged.

Yunho raised his eyebrows at the bunch of high school kids, probably thinking if they were in their right mind.

Yunho let the man go who start growling at him while fixing his collars. Before Chanyeol could say anything, Yunho beat him in it. “Who gave you permission to even walk in here? You kids could be arrested for interfering in our job.”

This left the two high school boys to shut up.

“They are with us.” Kai said from back.

Yunho looked taken back at Kai’s appearance.

“The girl beside Oh Sehun is kidnapped by him. If I wasn’t mistaken, did you order your man to kill her alongside the detective?” Kai asked boldly and unlike Mr. Park, his questions didn’t fell to deaf ears.

Clearing his throat Yunho nodded. “We were assigned to kill Oh Sehun and whoever was with him. When we came he was escaping with that girl behind him, willingly following him.”

Chanyeol growled but was interrupted as Yunho continued to talk. “The detective was a traitor. He helped the criminal so we had to kill him too. Thanks to you they all manage to escape.”

Wow. Just wow. Kai thought. He would probably believe him, Luhan looked suspicious but he witnessed Oh Sehun killing the same detective to almost death. And Jiyeon. He would never doubt her, not her. She would never join a criminal, not willingly. This proved enough this Yunho and something was actually happening by the government in the background. Why would they want Luhan dead? And they even called a special force because Yunho was a warrior, not criminal catching person. What if this was all for something else and their real target wasn’t Sehun but was used as excuse? What if it was Luhan? He always saw how their high up positions kept Luhan away from dangerous situation and then suddenly sending him off to catch Oh Sehun? Now that truly raised suspicion.

“I truly apologize for our interference. We meant no harm. We just wanted to rescue the girl. Once again I apologize.” Kai bowed to Yunho, stunning his friends and Mr. Park in their positions.

Yunho sighed in frustration. “I would accept the apology but if this happens again I wouldn’t hesitate to arrest you all, am I clear?”

Kai nodded in graduation. “I’ve one request Sir. That girl, can you not kill her and bring her back alive to us? I can assure you this is one of Oh Sehun’s tricks to make it look like she’s with him but she’s not.” It was a clear and stern tone that Kai used, left place for no option but to listen. Even Yunho understand that much.

“If that pleases you then I would not let that girl get harmed.” Yunho assured but at that moment Kai realized Yunho was all but trustworthy. That assurance was to gain the public respect and no more.

“I appreciate that, thank you sir.”

Yunho left alongside his soldiers, leaving the stunned peoples there.

Chanyeol was truly surprised with Baekhyun and Hyeri at his back, still surprised at the unfolded scene.

“Kai… why did you let that bastard take my daughter? How could you?” Mr. Park asked.

Kai shooked his head. “We didn’t have a choice. If Jiyeon would stay then she would have been killed and we couldn’t have saved her. Yunho would never listen to us. He would have killed and simply apologize or make up a story. I know that man, he’s more heartless then Oh Sehun. Trust me, at that point nobody could have saved her better then Oh Sehun.”

Baekhyun scoffed. “Kai, are you for real? Do you even know how Sehun might be treating Jiyeon? How much he’s going to make her suffer?”

Everyone looked at Kai for response.

“Hope is all we could do.”

Kris cleared his throat loudly after being quiet for so long. “Listen, we can’t trust Yunho to let Jiyeon leave alive. It all looked too suspicious. I mean I don’t know much about detective Luhan but let’s question why would a detective suddenly decided to join a criminal. And they accused Jiyeon for willingly following him. These peoples are making stories. We need to find Jiyeon first before Yunho.” Kai nodded.

“There’s no way government would involve Yunho in a criminal case. He’s too powerful to be in charge of such a low case. There must be something else the government wants to send someone like Yunho and all those soldiers. Let’s face it, there are many gangs, killers and all type of people worse than Sehun but they never send someone so high level position like Yunho, did they?”

Now that actually made sense to everyone. The Korean government wouldn’t send their soldiers for capturing Oh Sehun. They didn’t do this before. There were more dangerous criminal then Sehun so why for him?

“So that’s mean we have to work on own and not depend on police or stuff like this?” Chanyeol asked.

Kris nodded at him.

“But you’re police. Does that mean we shouldn’t trust you too?” Hyeri pointed it out.

“Well i can assure you for now I’m loyal. But if I get different orders from high up positions, then I wouldn’t be able to help you.”

Mr. Park sighed in distress. How his daughter did have involved in such a situation. Not even his money could save her now if what they are saying is truth. Oh god, he need the world best luck at this point. He would need all of that to save his beloved daughter.

                                                                        ***

In the other side, Sehun had a firm grip on Jiyeon with Luhan at his side. His first priority was to get to somewhere safe first then he would give attention to their mental health. Jiyeon was kind of used to it but he was quiet sure Luhan was inexperienced in this.

“Sehun, stop… I c-can’t… anymore…” Jiyeon called between her heavy panting. Her knees were bending on their own.

Sehun ignored the call and kept running to the front. He was heading to the dark forest he was sure would be the only safe place for the night. They had to sneak for half hour in the deserted area outside the club to not be catch by the soldiers. Thankfully people were making fuss outside of it which made it easy to blend in the crowd. And now there were cars not much far from them roaming in the area, they wouldn’t dare to step foot in the forest at night.

Sehun was also wondering why Luhan was so quiet. It wasn’t a surprise though. He was betrayed by his own comrades. The reason was still unknown but Sehun was so going to find out. It was his business when his Hyung was betrayed like this. He had also thought why would Luhan come to catch him? He must be truly disappointed at Sehun. How long does he know Sehun turned out like this? A criminal.

His thought came to an end when Jiyeon lost her balance, almost at the verge of falling on her pretty face. Sehun with his fast reflexes grab her upper arm pulling her to his chest. The impact was hard and Jiyeon couldn’t help but to smell his manly scent. Her cheeks turned rosy. Sehun wrapped his arm around her body, wanted her even closer to himself, wanted to feel her. How long has it been he couldn’t touch her? Suddenly Jiyeon pushed him away and stood away a good meter from him. Sehun frowned in distaste, feeling anger at the rejection of his pleasure. Jiyeon was stealing glances at the side and only then did Sehun realize he wasn’t alone with Jiyeon, Luhan was here. He looked at his Hyung who had a shy smile on his baby faced. Mentally Sehun palmed his face. Embarrassment attacked at his each body part and turned his face away from the two dear people. It would’ve been normal if it would be someone else and not Luhan but it was Luhan, someone like a brother. Oh god.

It was awkward for few seconds as both Jiyeon and Sehun were busy hiding the embarrassment. For Jiyeon, Sehun never acted so lovely in front of someone with her. It was foreign for her.

“We should start moving.” Sehun said and before he could take a step away Jiyeon whined.

“No way am I walking! My body is tired and these clothes aren’t helping. I need rest.” Jiyeon demanded sternly while pointing at her short and tight skirt.

Sehun gulped. When did she really become this y? Her face had this serious look gave Sehun a strong urge to , seduce her and lure her into his arms. And never let her go. Shaking his head he sighed in annoyance. “Look, I don’t care if you’re tired or not, we need to reach the forest as quickly as we can. Do you understand?”

Jiyeon frowned. “If you are that insisting, why don’t you try carrying me big men?”

Oh it was meant to mock Sehun but that was the moment Sehun finds to get a skin ship with her and without wasting a single second like a desperate wild wolf he lifted her up and carried her on his shoulder like a bag of rice, catching her off guard.

“Hey! What are you doing? Put me down!” Jiyeon yelled from his back, her long and soft hair hanging down Sehun’s hips.

Smirking seductively, Sehun whispered. “I thought you were tired and wanted to be carried. I’m doing a favor. Am I not?”

Jiyeon hissed and stopped struggling when she saw the blond boy giggling at their interaction.

Sehun turned to Luhan with a gentle smile. “Hyung, we’ll talk once we are in safe point. I’ll explain everything I know so… wait a little bit okay?”

Luhan nodded sweetly. Sehun frowned. Luhan was faking the sweet smile he could see but decided to shut his mouth for now.

After walking for another hour or so, they reach the entrance of the forest. Sehun stopped to look at Luhan who looked unsure. Their eyes met and Luhan smiled warmly.

“We are not going inside! It could be dangerous. There might wild animals lurking around for food. Let’s just stay here.” Jiyeon said in her trembling voice as they heard a cricket and other insects’ sounds at the entrance.

Sehun adjusted the weight on his shoulder, chuckled. “Really? How about we play the food role then? Wouldn’t be cool right?” scoffing he made a teasing face. “We are going whether you like it or not.” With that said Sehun bravely start walking on the grass passing the trees. Luhan hesitantly followed close by. He hoped Sehun knows what he’s doing.

“Sehun! Stop! I’m scared… please stop…” She whispered the last words, tears already building up from and Goosebumps.

Sehun stopped and throw her down on the wet grass. Jiyeon winced in pain and in disgust. Ready to complain, Sehun pulled her up by her wrist and hugged her closer to his chest, wrapping his masculine arms around her securely.

Walking for another half hour, Sehun stopped at the clear spot covered by trees and bushes. Luhan stopped behind him. Pulling Jiyeon away from himself, he sat down on the muddy ground.

Jiyeon cringed at her surroundings. Was Sehun expecting her to sit in here? Her skin could be ruined with that muddy ground.

“Sit. For few hours we’ll rest here. Once the sun will come up we’ll leave again from the river side. From there I’ll call someone for aid.” Sehun informed, ignoring the fact Jiyeon wasn’t going to sit down. What more was Luhan was standing with her awkwardly. Oh god, now Sehun has to deal with two brats. Great.

“I said sit.” Sehun repeated.

Letting out a nervous laugh Luhan said. “Ah... the ground isn’t clean… there could be poisonous insec-“

“Ahhh!” Jiyeon squealed in fear.

Sighing in frustration Sehun stood up taking off his jacket and t-shirt; he placed his coat down and gave his oversized t-shirt to Jiyeon.

“Wear this and sit down.” Ordering her he turned to look at Luhan who seemed as if ready for scold. Calming the strong urge to scold him, Sehun sighed softly. “Hyung… this is the safest place we could get for now. Just sit down, take off your jacket and sit on it.”

Luhan obediently nodded. Knowing it wasn’t a good idea to argue.

Jiyeon didn’t take long to fall asleep after all the tiredness. Sehun was guarding them so he stays awake. Luhan was stunned. The events of today repeating like a broken recorder in his head.

“Hyung… I won’t ask how have you been… not in such a situation. Do you need… I don’t know… hug… or something?” Sehun said unsure and awkwardly. He was never affectionate person but for Luhan he was willing to support him in any way possible.

Luhan quietly stared for a moment. Memorizing their childhood where he was the one who protected Sehun from their bullies. Now it was the other way round. It made him shameful for letting the younger to protect him but it couldn’t be helped. Sehun has proved he was capable of taking care of them. If not for Sehun, he would already be dead by now.

Luhan tried to smile, tried to act strong- really he did but when Sehun without questioning him pulled him in his overly large arms he burst into sobs. Who was he fooling? No one but himself all along with his fake smiles, assuring the world he was okay. He wasn’t, he couldn’t be more broken then he actually was at this moment.

Only Sehun no matter how much hated to show affection wasn’t able to hold himself back from giving the comfort to someone who really deserves it. He saw the sadness, the hurt; the great will to hide the pain and it was too much for his heartless heart to handle. In his whole life, he had only loved one person even when he lost memory and forget that person but his heart was always craving for this person. And now being totally against his personality seemed awkward but at the same time so right. So right that Sehun never felt like he did something right like this.

His chest wet with his Hyung’s tears but he didn’t mind. He only hugged the elder closer to himself; by body telling him that he would bring an end to the elder’s suffering with all he had. It was a promise. That night Sehun felt human. He felt scared for his dear life that he forgot to treasure for the past years. That night he willingly shed his own tears with overwhelming feelings storming his heart.

 

When the first rays of sun hit Sehun’s face with a helicopter’s sound, Sehun know they would be in deep danger if they didn’t start running now. Stretching his tense body he moved Luhan and Jiyeon’s body with his foot. Luhan tiredly wakeup while Jiyeon whined in discomfort.

“Wakeup lazy . We need to get out of here fast.” A little bit harder he pushed her and she woke up with a groaning, cursing Sehun for being Sehun. The oversize shirt didn’t help much but at least she didn’t have to look after her clothes in her sleep. The shirt went lower than her short uncomfortable skirt. Her pale legs had few red marks which she believed a mosquito was the culprit. Glaring at the itching legs she blamed Sehun who also had few red spots on his masculine back.

Jiyeon looked at the soft feature man. Who was he and why Sehun was taking care of him? Suddenly she felt a warm skin pressed on her back. She abruptly turned around only to find Sehun clueless standing behind her, a phone in hand checking the map.

She sighed in relief and unconsciously her eyes landed on his firm hard abs. her breath hitched. Heart start racing faster for the shirtless clueless man. Eyes lingering there for a better checkout then she slowly looked up at his long and thick neck, instantly the urge grow bigger to see his dark eyes. Once her eyes landed to his, he was directly staring at her with a frown which turned to arrogant face. Her cheeks heated up and she took few steps away cursing herself for staring at the gorgeous yet shameless man.

She heard Sehun scoffed and pushed passed her, purposely brushing his palm with hers and had the nerve to act as if he didn’t. Jiyeon felt mad at him for initiating skin ship. Did he forget that she love him to play with her feelings like this? She also realized Luhan wasn’t with them, no wonder Sehun was flirting with her shamelessly. Yes, it was true she was checking him out but still… she didn’t touch him or even talk with him uselessly.

They started to walk again, with pure need to get out of here. Stomachs hungry throat thirsty they kept walking until they reached the river. Resting for half hour they started to walk again.

“Umm… your girlfriend is tired. Don’t you think you need to carry her?” Luhan suddenly asked when he saw Jiyeon squealing every few minutes from fear of little creature.

Jiyeon gasped and Sehun choked on his spit shocking Luhan.

Jiyeon immediately denied the statement. “No, he’s not my boyfriend!”

Sehun wanted to deny too but he felt pretty offended with her this fast statement. Was he this terrible for her to not take a second to wait before answering?

“She’s just a girl whom I need to protect.” Sehun said and start walking faster than he intend.

Jiyeon shrugged mentally thinking why this Luhan guy would care anyway.

Forty minutes later, there seemed to a call for Sehun. The three stopped as Sehun hurriedly answered the call.

“Sehun! Where are you? You better tell me right now!” It was Xuimin and he sounded urgent.

“In the freaking forest! Those bastards send armed soldiers to get me down!” Sehun complained like a brat.

“Do you know your, Jiyeon and another male’s posters of wanted are spread almost all around Korea. The price is so damn high that people are fighting to search for you guys. The police are everywhere; the armies are surrounding the club Jiyeon worked at. It’s all chaos as they are asking every single person passing by if they have seen you. The club owner Yesung is arrested, investigators are questioning him and now they have started their search in the forest where you are. I strongly advise you to be prepared for a fight because it’s nearly impossible to hide. I’ll come by myself or send someone till then… stay strong…” Xuimin informed.

Sehun was shocked. All this… for what? This was so much unexpected. As if they were terrorist or something else. What’s wrong with Korean government all of a sudden?

Swallowing the gulp, Sehun chuckled in almost defeated way. “Are you saying we are surrounded with no way to survive?” cursing lowly, Sehun smiled bitterly. “Fine, I’ll do all I can. Just… hurry.” Was all he manages to say because truthfully he was so angry at fate. When finally he was able to meet Luhan, he was at the verge of death. Was this some kind of game or something? Was there someone laughing at him right now at his state? He wanted to scream, cry hurt himself but when he turned around to meet hopeful eyes of Jiyeon and Luhan, he find it harsh towards them. Because of his crimes they had to suffer with him but he didn’t know it could be this serious. Again, how many money governments are wasting just to catch him? Millions? Billions? Were they that desperate? He didn’t do something he didn’t had done in past.

Gulping he firmed his expression. “It’s time to fight. All I want from you two is keep following my lead without questioning me no matter where we are, just do as I say, understood?” He asked.

Both nodded, already feeling something isn’t alright with the tone he used.

“We start in five… four… three… two… one… follow me!” With that Sehun ran even deeper inside the forest, Jiyeon and Luhan following behind questioning why sudden change in mood.

They sneaked their way around but for two hours nothing came in their way. The sun was burning their flawless skin, sweats dripping from every pore but no one had complained. The vibe Sehun gave was enough to alarm them for their lives.

Sehun’s phone ring again. Immediately Sehun swiped answer.

“Sehun… I’ve question… the guy beside you… is his name Lu Han? Chinese nationality?” Xuimin asked very seriously.

Sehun frowned. “Yes. Why do you ask?”

A huge depressed sigh escaped Xuimin lips. “Sehun,” Stressing on the said name Sehun was shocked, too shocked that he almost throw the phone. “Kill Lu Han or leave him somewhere alone.”

“What?!” Sehun yelled. “Why would I do either of them? What neither of doing would benefit us?!” Okay, Sehun was totally mad right now that he start flailing his arms in the air as if Xuimin could see him, showing his frustration.

“Sehun not too loud…” Luhan warned in concerned but only to be ignored by another loud yell of ‘what’.

“Sehun, the governments’ target is Lu Han, not you. As I’ve been informed Lu Han is the heir of some great agents who were murdered by the Korean government in plain crush because of their knowledge. I don’t know why exactly they are behind Lu Han but I think they wanted to end the family name or something. Just leave him; they wouldn’t bother much about you as long as they got him.”

Sehun’s breathing was becoming heavier and heavier. Sehun gripped the phone tighter, whispered the next words like a corpse. “But… he’s… my Hyung… I find him Xuimin… I finally found him…”

Xuimin cursed hearing this.

It all became too quiet. Xuimin was happy… but sad… selfish but caring… he was unable to say things in fair of breaking Sehun entirely.

“Xuimin…” Sehun whispered weakly. “Just so you know… I would rather die than to hand him over to someone who I don’t trust, let alone talk about his death.”

And he hangs up, bending on his knees hiding his face from the two with his hands.

 

“Sehun,” Jiyeon called. It was obvious like a sun there was something terrible happening. “We’ve too hurry. Before they come and catch us… Sehun?”

Sehun didn’t move; he did nothing but sit where he was hiding his face from the both.

Luhan frowned. Sehun talked about him on phone. What was it that made him depress like this? Inhaling a huge breath he walked towards the broken boy. Remembering their childhood, where Sehun would be crying alone at the corner of his class after being bullied. Luhan would come to him and hug him, promising a better future, promising him he would have a talk with his bullies. Sehun would nod and break into a bright smile even though Sehun knows his bullies are Luhan’s bullies. That Luhan would go for a talk only to come back with bruises all over his body, empty smile on his face and for the rest of the day would blankly stare at the wall.

Luhan sat beside Sehun and slowly moved his hands away from his face carefully. Once the shedding was moved and was met with hurt Sehun, Luhan smiled gently. As if they weren’t in the forest escaping from the armies who wanted to kill them no matter what.

Luhan pulled Sehun’s heavy but bony figure to his. Even though Sehun’s build was so much larger than his he still manage to pull the younger to his chest. Slowly he start patting the masculine back like one would do to a baby. What shocked Jiyeon was Sehun silently complied. Why would Sehun let himself get touched like this? This entire situation was going crazier and crazier.

“Sehun,” Luhan called gently like a mother. “It’s okay. We’ll make it.”

Sehun scoffed, was ready to call him stupid for thinking like this but hold himself back. Automatically Sehun’s usual rude self-change towards Luhan.

“How?” Sehun questioned quietly. “How are we going to make it? They want you Hyung… they are going to catch you. They are going to take you away from me again, Luhan Hyung…”

Luhan sighed. “I don’t know too. But giving up and waiting for them isn’t option. We’ve to keep moving, Sehun. To survive.”

Sehun chuckled and then coldly dead asked. “And what if we won’t survive?”

Smiling as gently as ever Luhan replied smoothly. “Then we die trying.”

Jiyeon was baffled. What nonsense are these two going on? Were they going to die? And why were they talking about death as a walk in park? She knows Sehun was mentally ill but Luhan? Why he was being like this?

“Shall we start?” Sehun asked.

Luhan nodded. He might be a coward at many things but something’s weren’t easy to forgot and death was fine for the both of them no matter how Luhan hesitate to sit in a dirt place or how much endurance to others harsh word he has.

This time round Sehun got up with power and held Jiyeon’s hand tightly in his surprising her. “We are going to give it all and you my dear,” Sehun leaned closer to the clueless girl’s face and whispered. “Are too weak to fight for yourself. I’m a man and I’m going to fight for you.” leaning back he smiled in satisfaction as she frowned with blushing cheeks. Oh how much he loves to see those shy eyes and blushing cheeks caused by him.

Luhan breathed hard totally nervous but determined. Once Sehun gave a sign trio starts running at full speed because they heard people’s voices behind them, with helicopter sound coming closer than expected.

Going left and right not even sure where they were they kept running and at one point Sehun lifted Jiyeon up in bridal style as she was going to fall.

Jiyeon blushed deep red as her palm came in touch with Sehun’s bare shoulder. His skin was hard and she saw a scar there. It looked like gun, knife and many more. If Sehun’s face didn’t give away how strong he was, then his bare body sure did.

Sehun suddenly stopped in the middle and throw Jiyeon on the ground, turning to Luhan he ordered. “Hide in the grass. We can’t keep running forever.” Then he laid his half body on the groaning girl.

“Shh!” he said that but Jiyeon glared in return.

“Don’t shush me! My skin is scratched.” Jiyeon complained as she lifted her arm to look at the elbow but Sehun pushed her hand down, giving her a stern look. “Stay still.”

“But its burning and you’re fat! Move away your weight, I can’t breathe properly.” Jiyeon wiggled her body from under his; in return Sehun slapped her waist to stop her moving.

“Stay still or we’ll get caught, don’t move.” Sehun hissed. Jiyeon frowned breathing heavily through her lips. Sehun looked weirdly at her. “What are you exactly doing to my neck?”

“I’m breathing; do you want me to die with your weight?” Jiyeon sassed.

Sehun sighed in defeat. Now she was truly sending him wrong messages. Breathing or puffing on his neck her warm and sweet air, totally doing things to his heart and body.

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Wow what a great time, he shook his head in disappointment but slowly pushed his one hand inside his jeans pocket.

“Yes.” He asked… or said, that tone was definitely not questioning.

“Sehun hear me clearly, the armies are able to follow you because of Lu Han’s phone, and they are tracking his GPS. Throw that phone away or break it. That way they won’t be able to follow you for a while till they find other way. I’m sure till then I’ll be able to reach you guys.”
Xuimin quickly informed in urgent tone.

Sehun throw his face on the ground from relief. Oh god. Finally there was a way to survive this crazy situation.

“Xuimin… thanks man… when I’ll come I’ll search for your man whose doing all this spying for you in the government. He’s a god send gift.” Sehun heaved a huge sigh.

For a while Xuimin did say nothing then in utterly soft voice he whispered. “Take care of him no matter what, Sehun. I want to meet him so badly. The only person you ever talk so highly of. I’m waiting for him more then I’m waiting for you.” Xuimin chuckled.

Sehun broke into a real happy smile. He appreciated those words so much that they flatter his heart. His Hyung deserved all the love in the world and his friends giving respect to someone they did never meet but heard made his heart fly in happiness.

“I’ll do the best I could do to protect him.  He’s not someone I would give up on.” Sehun whispered back.

Jiyeon was staring at him in strange way. From the looks of it she seemed to realize something. Then in a whisper she asked.

 

 

“Are you… by any chance… gay?”

 

AUTHOR NOTE

So here’s this update! I know it’s mostly about their interaction among each other but at least I write something instead of not doing anything, thank god. It’s boring I know but the last question from Jiyeon to Sehun hahaha sorry. She think he didn’t love her because he might be gay as he constantly talked on phone talking protectively over ‘he’ and I also felt it’s been sooo long the I end chapter with cliffhanger or something terrible but this chapter’s end was fine, right?

Thank you so much for voting, subscribing and commenting! Omg I love you people for reading!