be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)
Jiyeon stared nowhere. Her eyes puffy which seems to appear that way daily. She stared at her hand. The burn and ugly hand. It remind her the accident before three years. Just instead of her hand, it was her face. And instead of Sehun half heartly taking care of her, it were her parents that leave their everything just to support her saying that things are going to be fine.




Just this time, she’s more of a stronger person. Unlike previously she has gave up on life. Things were different. Was it because of Sehun’s cold aura she didn’t complain much or was it because Sehun had hurt her more then enough so this didn’t effect her much like it should. But again Sehun didn’t even burn her hand. It was her mistake yet again if Sehun would’ve cooked her something like he usually do, would something happen? No, she would be watching tv or wasting her day by sitting.




The door opened and came in Sehun with a tray. He shut shut the door behind him with his feet and walked to the bed. Placing the tray on the bed carefully. It was ramyeon. Well, it smelled good. Maybe Sehun did add few more things on his own. Her stomach grumbled. She thought she can eat five peoples meal but that was only her thought. People could fly too in their thoughts too.




Sehun told Jiyeon to lean a little bit closer. Hesitated, she did. She was surprised when she saw Sehun taking the chopstick. In next moment, Sehun was waiting for her to open so he can feed her. She couldn’t process what was happening. Sehun, the cold blooded murderer feeding her? That was impossible. She didn’t open . Her body didn’t act along with her heart that just wanted to hog all the love and affection it can from whoever ready to give it.




“My hand, its aching. Open up.” Sehun said. He try to hide the irritation but wasn’t fully successful.




Jiyeon rolled her eyes and open . Once she swallowed, she wanted more. Discarding the thoughts of why would Sehun feed her for later. Food was her first priority. She would admit it felt weird with Sehun feeding her so it doesn’t feel so good. She would’ve loved if Sehun feed her with more love, or atleast without acting like she was a burden. Even if she was.




Sehun didn’t give much attention to the food spilling out as he focus to finish the bowl. He would cringe but didn’t bother to clean in which Jiyeon response with glare or rolling her eyes.




Once finished Jiyeon decided to ask the question bothering her.





“Why did you feed me?”




Sehun stared at her face for a while.




“Your hand.” He answerd with an obvious tone.




Jiyeon narrowed her eyes. “I’ve my other hand to feed myself. I’m not vulnerable!”




Sehun crossed his arms against his chest, means he’s so in the mood to act sassy. “I never said you were. And is this how you thank someone who help you? Learn some manners first. And you are from high family status. High status on my .”




Well here’s he again, start acting totally different. Sehun got up to leave.




“Stop.” Jiyeon kept looking down as she weakly told Sehun to stop.




Confused Sehun asked what did she said. Again she repeated with plead. Sehun wanted to totally ignore and leave. He walked to the door with tray.




“Stop acting like you care then treat me like i mean nothing to you. Do you know it hurts?”




Sehun totally stopped in his track.




Those words. The exact same words.





Flashback




“Stop acting like you care then treat me like i mean nothing to you. Do you know it hurts?”




Sehun stared at the girl emotionlessely.




“Hyuna, stop acting like a desperate for love.” Sehun rubbed his temple, trying to not raise his voice for unnecessary reasons. He had already stupid headache to deal with.




Hyuna who had few tears blinked and yelled. “I’m desperate you jerk?! You can’t just use me and my body then say it means nothing to you!!”




Sehun angrily dashed towards her, towering over small figure and grab her chin harshly, making her face him and hissed. “Don’t you dare to forget whats your place in this house! You’re a ing hostage to me! Snap out of your dream where a kidnapper will fall in love with hostage!” he paused, his grip tightening more.




Hyuna winced as she tried to release the grip but Sehun wasn’t going to calm down, not now. “And about your body, i might have started but you begged me to you. You screamed for me to not stop and keep going. If anything, you enjoyed it like a you are!”




She cried. It was never nice to hear those words from the person who you fall for. It hurt so much that broke her heart. She even had slept only once with her ex boyfriend and now she was labeled like this. When all she did was show her love to a cruel jerk.




“Everything is just pleasure for you. You’re selfish monster--”




Sehun had enough because the next happened was his fist colliding with her jaw as she flow far. The bone cracked and blood flow from , lips, and nose.




Sehun widened his eyes.




“. Hang on.” He muttered as he ran to unconscious body. He called Kyungsoo to come immediately as he lift her up to bring her in the room. He think he has broke her jaw. A cold sweat fall from his forehead. He really don’t want this to happen. He wanted her to get better soon.




Sehun wasn’t concerned about her, it was the money that he thought about.





End Of Flashback




Sehun curled his fist. For some reason he was mad. Why were girls so stupid? Just because he do things depend on his mood doesn’t mean he value their life. He just hate dramatic stuff. And as much as he try to avoid, somehow the stupid dramatic stuff always has to fall in his path.




“You’re confusing me. I don’t understand... You make everything complicated... Who am i to you? I’m not strong enough for this... I’m not you... I’m weak and spoiled... I need answers from you... Please...” Jiyeon asked in fragile broken tone. She needed answers. She needed to make up her mind whether she should follow her heart or her brain.




Sehun softened at the low spoken words. One thing Sehun hated so much is someone raising their voice at him and foul choice of words. And the thing that mostly managed to calm him him down is a submissive women with soft spoken manner. One that doesn’t raise her voice. A feminine and soft.




His tensed body relaxed as he put the tray down and lean on the door. Planning to listen a little bit more. It won’t hurt. Beside Jiyeon talking like this was a rare sight and he well know that sooner she’ll be her rude and ungrateful personality so he might as well enjoy what could be last for few seconds or minutes the most.




“I can’t live like that. I-it stress me out. I feel like doing something to end my life, i sound crazy but honestly if you ask me, i think i’m actually going crazy...”




Sehun panicked from inside once he heard her wanting to end her life. Sighing, he walked to the bed again. He couldn’t let her die like this. He needed to do something about this. The fact she was being sincere made a small, sincere smile on his always cold face.




Jiyeon didn’t lift her face to look at him. She saw him sitting on the bed. She expected him to mock her, yell at her, or even ignore her and laugh at her for being a dramatic but the thoughts fly out the window when she felt a warm fingers grabbed her chin gently and pulling her face up. Her eyes met with Sehun who was anything but a monster who tortured her like she meant nothing, it felt like that at this moment.




“I know you hate to hear me being sorry but for now, thats all i can give you. I’ve nothing to say other then sorry. Because... I’m sorry. I...” He stopped. It was strange to talk with her about his feelings. This means he’s letting his guards down. Who knows if she backstabbed him with this? This was his true messed up feelings and Sehun isn’t someone who easy could have a talk heart to heart.




Jiyeon keep staring. Waiting for him to continue. Looking at his eyes, he seemed to be planning on stopping. Never in her entire existence she cared enough about what other peoples has to say, not that she remembered if they had. All what matters to her was what she say. So it was out of her character when she pleaded in her heart for him to continue.




“Sehun, tell me... Why?”




She flinched slightly as he breathed in frustration. Being this close to him, she could feel the anger heat rising from his body. Also if he decided to slap her or punch her, it would be ten times bad then his usual ones. Fearfully, she backed a little from him but she felt Sehun grip her nape and the next thing was totally out of it. She didn’t even thing as she felt the soft lips against hers. In a gentle kiss, not the dirty one he always initiate with her like before.




She did nothing as Sehun kissed her lips with... Love?




Sehun slowly climb on the bed, hovering over her as she leaned back, all the while not parting his lips from her.




Slowly, his legs were beside her waist as he was on top of her. He slightly on her bottom lip and entered his tongue inside once she opened . Gently he pulled away only to lean closer to her neck, giving soft kisses.




Jiyeon was weak to stop him. So weak beneath him like this, so helplessly as she felt his lips burning on her skin. She wanted to tell him stop. That she wanted answers, not this. And even if she wanted this, yet not like this. Not in this situation. She would want that to be filled with love and nothing more then love. Because what Sehun was doing was lust. Only his desires with no feelings, like the girls he seek to get pleasure from.




Slowly she placed her fragile palms on his build up chest, in attempt of pushing him from herself before things could go out of hand. When Sehun keep placing butterfly kisses, ignoring her weak tries.




“S-Sehun... Stop!”




She felt Sehun stopped instantly hearing her stern voice. He didn’t lift his face up though and for a while kept breathing on her neck, making her shiver until once again she push him gently. This time he moved himself away from her, not fighting back.




Immediately Jiyeon sat up and moved a little at the other side, to avoid this if Sehun was planning to do something like this again. Sehun smiled. Unknown to himself at why would he bother to smile at this. Was it something to smile for? Not really. But maybe he was finally going crazy.





They kept silence for few minutes. Jiyeon had bright pink cheeks. Her blood wasn’t planning to come down as it stayed there, giving her a soft look of shyness which was never a part of her personality. It was a problem. Her heart was killing her from inside, making her weak to utter a word. On the other side, she know Sehun is planning to leave. Its how he is, always giving her a reason to think about him, good or bad doesn’t seem a problem.




“I’ll leave--”




“You can’t leave! Y-you owe me answers.” She demanded, clutching his wrist, not letting him go.




“Look, i don’t no what to tell you. Again i’m sorry for being like this. I can’t help myself... I just...” Sehun stopped, his eyes looking down.




“You just what?” Jiyeon asked softly. She could feel he was struggling to answer her, its almost like he don’t the answer.




“What do you want?” Sehun asked instead.




Jiyeon wanted to argue but when Sehun turn to look at her, she decided to just answer him.




“I want to know who am i to you. Don’t tell me i’m hostage. I need to hear something other then that because hostages doesn’t live with their kidnapper like we live.”




Sehun sighed deeply. “You are nothing to me.”




Jiyeon’s eyes widened. She wanted to say something but Sehun started again. “However... We can be friends if you want... But honestly i don’t how friendship works so you should probably teach me.”




Jiyeon was surprised. Sehun wanted to be friend but he want her to teach him about friendship. How’s that possible? Sehun had friends right so why he didn’t know how friendship works.




“How come you don’t no? Everyone know this. Are you trying to fool me?” She blurted out fast.




Sehun’s body tensed as his jaw clenched. What should he say? That he didn’t had friends because he was orphan? That nobody wanted to be friends with him? He was a lonely and had only friend that he forget who he was? It was shame. No, not the part about not having friends, but about forgetting the only friend he had in past.




“Well,” Sehun started, covering his nervousness by rubbing his face few times. “I have but... They aren’t ordinary people, like i’m not ordinary person. You normal friends talk about movies, relationships, and there might be more but me and my friends talk about killing, kidnapping, drugs, money, fame, betrayals, torturing and stealing stuff and gods know what more. We are from different environment. So teach me about your way of friendship, unless you wanted to learn mine. But Ofcourse, it won’t provide any comfort to learn about my life so?” Sehun finished, having enough knowledge that she was shocked as his voice trailed down.




Jiyeon kept silent. What should she say? It was dangerous to be friend with someone like Sehun. But she couldn’t back off. She gave him hope that they could fix their relationship and now she was the one to back off? It was not nice. Not that she was any nicer before. She was changing though.




“If you promise me to not hurt me again then i’ll.” Jiyeon said. Ofcourse she know she was risking her life. A friendship with a killer. What would became of her if police caught her? Her parents would be extremely disappointment at her decision. Being a friend with someone who kidnap her then sold her. Like hunter catching animal from forest then sold it in zoo. Yet the look in Sehun’s face made her blind to other stuff. He has that effect on her that she couldn’t deny how awesome it feel to make him happy.






“Promise.” Sehun whispered. Knowing things weren’t going to end well. For the both. One mistake could destroy everything in the blink of an eye.




One things about Sehun is, he don’t lie.




Not when its not necessary for his job.





The promise with Jiyeon was true.






The problem was, can he keep the promise?







Then another problem was, can he protect her from danger?




He was a loyal friend. That was duty now.






The fate was always cruel with Sehun in one way or other. It always find a way to make Sehun suffer.





Always.



















Sehun walked out the room, closing the door and shutting the lights off of Jiyeon’s room. He sighed as he leaned on the door. Why was he being nice with Jiyeon? She was a brat with no manners. A bully. Someone Sehun was suppose to kill or sell to some cruel man. Yet here he was, learning her friend ways, selling her in the club, when originaly he wanted to give her away to some mafia. Not beating her when she make him angry, feeling guilty for making her broken and even missing her old self which he normally hated from the core of his heart. What was wrong with him? Did he caught some disease or something similar? Because for sure, he wasn’t like this. He was certain he wasn’t like this before two months. Did something happen between this time that made him like this? Sehun was sure nothing happen between him and Jiyeon to make him go easy on her.









“Oh finally you came out. Jimin is cooking the lunch, he also clean the house and finish the laundry. Did you make up with her? She seemed hurt.” Gd said not really interested just wanted to make Sehun know what was happening.





“Oh.”




GD jumped up from the couch as he heard Sehun. His eyes wide.




Sehun was shocked at the sudden attention. He thought GD wasn’t really in the mood to talk so why was he acting like a ninja and freaking him out?




“D-Did you just... Moan? Are you trying to... Seduce me?” GD asked with that expression Sehun felt like choking him to death.




“Don’t imagine things. I would rather kiss soil then kiss you.” Sehun’s tone was a warning and disgust tone. Why would GD thing he would seduce him? He just said 'oh' and that was his normal voice. Unless his normal voice was so y. So does that mean he make people when he talk around? This is why Sehun would rather choose to believe that GD doesn’t make sense and was a biggest ert he ever met. It was better to think that way.




GD raised his eyebrows. “Are you sure about this? I mean whats so good about soil, i could be better.” This time Sehun glared at the man, totally annoyed.





“Oh you have a nice by the way.”




Sehun’s face darkened, a voice a little louder then a whisper. “Say that again and see what happens.”




GD was quiet hearing the words, he really wanted to say more but was it worth it? To challenge Sehun foolishly? It wasn’t. GD know it wasn’t. So he didn’t bother.




“You really really have a nice . Are you trying to impress me?” GD wiggled his eyebrows.




Well, GD never know what was better for him.




That was until he found himself rolling in the trash basket on the road, screaming for help.





Yes, Sehun throw GD in the empty trash basket outside his house and roll it down the road.





Sehun waved at the rolling basket and shut the door. Emotionless face masked his angry face.





“Was that GD?” Jimin asked as Sehun turned around.




Sehun shrugged his shoulders and walked in before finally responding. “He has few things to do. Don’t worry, he’ll be back in dinner time.”




Jimin thought but then shrugged. Sehun said GD would be coming dinner time so GD would. Sehun has no reason to lie.














Jiyeon woke up at sometime of the day. Her eyes landed on her hand that start aching again. She frowned at the pain.




Getting off of the bed, she decided to find Sehun and tell him to deal with it and do something or give something to relief the pain. They were friends now and Sehun promised he won’t hurt her right? Sehun was a man of his word.




She walked to the kitchen hearing a knife sound on the cutting board. Sehun might be in the kitchen probaby cooking dinner by this time. As she reached, it was Jimin.




“Yah girly boy, do you know where Sehun is?” She asked, swallowing the pain and offending the fragile boy at the same time.




Jimin turned around and smiled. “In his room. He was here before you came. Once he got a call, he walked there.”




Jiyeon nodded and left the kitchen making her way to Sehun’s room. Before, Sehun strictly said she wasn’t allowed in his room and she got a punch from him for trying to enter his room but would he be mad now? They were friends now so he won’t mind right? Beside his other friend enter his room always. So this means she can enter too, right? What if he got mad? Still even if he did, he won’t hurt her because he’s her friend and he promised her.





She was standing outside Sehun’s room, still thinking if she should enter or knock. She take a deep breath, already expecting angry Sehun. She should know this now so she won’t try this in future right?




Her hand grabbed the knob and gently she push it down. The door wasn’t locked. Once she looked inside her eyes widened to its fullest in surprise.





His room was more like another small house. What was that? She take a step inside. The theme was black and white. After the bed and few feet, a half wall was made then its seems like living room because there was a couch, a coffee table and tv. Then a there was a small space, there was fridge where he probably had water or juices or soda. Also a freezer and she could see a different flavours of ice cream because it was see through from the front. Was this a market or something? Then there was counter but it was full of candies and other sweet stuff and chocolate.




Sehun seems like a sweet freak. He eat all this yet he don’t gain weight? What was his secret? Gym couldn’t work alone.




There were three doors. One at left side, one at right and one infront. She could feel infront was a washroom and at left was closet. Because right side seemed more like a balcony. She heard a voice from there. A smile formed as she know Sehun was there.




Slowly she walked closer to the door and much to her surprise, the door was half opened. She peeked inside.




Sehun was standing with his back face to her and his one hand on the rail while the other was holding his phone. Unintentionally she eavesdropped his conversation out of curiosity.




“So thats it, now you help her and i’ll give you a good tonight. Deal. I’ll hang up for now.”




“Don’t worry about the address. I’ll bring you here myself, just get ready at one twenty.”




Then Sehun hang up. Immediately Jiyeon tip toed out the room. Once she was out, she closed the door and ran to her room.




Climbing up her bed and covering her body with the blanket she lay down on her left side. She was pale and shivering because of the fear of being caught. She just spy on his conversation and it seemed like something important. Sehun talk about a good . A good as in... Good ? No it can’t be possible. She’s living in this house for about three months now but she never witness such a thing. Or even heard. So it was most likely her imaginations. But he said that he’ll bring that person himself at one. Whose house? To get these answers, she had to keep awake till one to see if Sehun will bring someone or what was the deal. It wasn’t her style. She would always sleep at ten so one would be a challenge for her. Can she not sleep?




Somehow she feels like a girlfriend whose boyfriend is cheating on her and she’s going to catch him red handed.





But they weren’t couples. They were just friends. A normal friends.








          I had start writing 
          this chapter once 
          i had finished the 
          last but couldn’t 
          finish it before 
          today. My finger 
          tips skin is slightly
          peeled off and it 
          hurt to write so 
          yeah finally I’m 
          able to update.

By the way i forgot to add one person that was kind of important. I don’t no how but i totally forgot about Krystal. She’s Sehun’s supposed sister as Sehun told her. Remember? Well, Sehun said he is orphan and was kicked out from his parents house. So was it lie to Krystal? I’m sorry for kind of messing things up but she’s probably coming very soon in Sehun’s house and nothing would avoid her meeting with Jiyeon.

Thanks for subscribing, commenting and voting, i appreciate and love them all ^^