be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)
Students were walking outside the school. Just like everyday, nothing unusual.


Baekhyun was leaning on the wall outside the school. Searching for Jiyeon’s figure that still didn’t show up. He was silently staring at the passing girls students, to make sure Jiyeon doesn’t escape his eyes. Who knows if she suddenly changed her decision of telling the police and hide like a coward? The first time she told him about Sehun, she seemed so scared. Thats ofcourse because the bastard threatened her life. What if she don’t really wanted to do that and changed her mind at the last second but too embarrassed to tell him something. It could be true. He love her but he just doesn’t trust her enough. Who can trust her? I mean if you love a lair than just because you love him, do you trust that person too? Ofcourse not, its impossible to trust a liar. A lair whose life is all about lies. Trust is important issue when you’re officially a couple, not when you’re crushing.


Fifteens minutes pass and this made Baekhyun’s theory kind of true because she turn her phone off too. Maybe so he don’t bother her. He sighed and decided to wait another fifteen minutes, after that he’ll simply leave to her house. He know she’s scared and Baekhyun being the nice guy will help her no matter what. Even if she personally refused to give him a hand.


Fifteen minutes turns to one hour and finally he decided to find her in her house. He already waste enough time in school and there was no way he would waste more than that. The real question thats bothering him is where is Mr Oh or Sehun? That criminal doesn’t deserve a respect from Baekhyun. Baekhyun wasn’t arrogant, its just how can he respect that guy who hurt his love? And if that wasn’t enough he was a killer, the distructive person who gain money with illegal stuff.


There must be a reason for Sehun to take the job as a teacher. And if he could get money by legal job than why did he decided to do illegal stuff that risk his life? Does Oh Sehun has no value of his life? Or was he simply psycho? He still seems so focussed when he teach in class, like a hard working teacher and he didn’t even flirt with girl students when they obviously were hitting on him.


Baekhyun was walking as he was thinking. He didn’t focus on the road, passing many peoples in his way. Some were eyeing him. It was normal, he was popular for his kindness so it was okay. He kicked the rock in his way, too stressed thinking about Sehun. The guy was true mystery needed to solve. He was like puzzle. Its not like Baekhyun know much about him, infact he don’t no anything about him. He never really had a talk with him more than study. Everything he know about him is what he heard from Jiyeon.


Suddenly he stopped in the middle of many passing peoples. His eyes widened. The world turn gray for him.




He should have tried to talk with Sehun. Thats it, he don’t no anything about him because he personally never tried to get closer to him. If he talk with him, maybe he’ll understand some stuff about him, right? It could help to understand him. He turn around and start to run to the school to find Sehun. He needed to talk now. He could talk with Jiyeon later. And if he didn’t find Sehun now, he could check his files. His personal informations and he know it wasn’t allowed so he has his own way. For the first time, he’s ready to do something illegal. Because checking someones, especially teachers private documents weren’t allowed for anyone to read. Hell, even teachers weren’t allowed to do this before taking the permission from the principle with valid apprehension. He could ask Jiyeon but she was no different. She wasn’t allowed to read as well.








______________________








Jiyeon stirred in her sleep. The sweats forming on her back and neck. A disturbing atmosphere. It was heavy too. Couldn’t handle the uncomfortable bed, she finally opened her eyes that wanted to still sleep some more, she would have allowed it if the place didn’t have uncomfortable feelings. When she opened her eyes, the ugly ceiling was seen above that wasn’t working too. Abruptly she sit up almost immediately causing her head to get dizzy. She grabbed it than looked around at the... Ugly room. Her heart beating rapidly. What was this place? What was she doing here? Where was her princess like room?



The room was dark grey with some small spiders at the corner of each part of roof. The floor was wooden made which was gray as well. There was nothing beside a nightstand and a window. The bed was single and wasn’t comfortable at all. It was hard like rock. What the hell? Not even poor people sleep on this thing.



She tried to remember what happened. Than memory came like tsunami in her brain as she remembered Sehun kidnapped her. She was kidnapped! By Oh Sehun, the potential killer! She start to panic as she stand up and ran to the door. She grabbed the knob and try to twist it but it was no use. The door was locked. Her heart start feeling heavy as she start violently trying to open the door. She needed to open it now. Unknown to her tears of fury and frustration build as she start banging the door. She didn’t think possible consequence of banging the door like that. Sehun could come and hurt her too but in a panic state she didn’t give it a much thought. She just wanted to see someone, anyone because she was real scared. Not just by Sehun, but from ghosts as well. She heard and listened many ghosts stories.





Two minutes later she gave up and slid down the door, she was sickly scared but no one came. Its like Sehun left her in this... Somewhere where there was no one and had his leave too. She bring her knees to her chest and put her head on top. She was scared, disappointed and hopeless.







It felt like a whole day when she heard the keys jiggling sound from outside. She hesitantly stand up and take two steps back waiting for whoever to open the door and already making a plan to push that person and run with all she had. She got ready in position and once the door opened by no other than Sehun she kick him so hard on his face, taking him by surprise.



Not wasting a second she run pass him, too scared to stay once she hear him growl from pain or anger. She realized there were stairs infront of her. Not stopping once she ran up and fortunately the door was opened but closed so she open it and boom! It was a royal living room infront of her. It was too... Expensive that not even her house living room was this larger. Was Oh Sehun this rich?



Mistake for stopping even for a second. Because she heard Sehun’s foot running in the stairs heard and door that has closed behind her slammed opened harshly and she widened her eyes. She start running again but Sehun was potential killer for a reason.



He reach her and grabbed her arm harshly. She winced at the powerful grip. Being too scared by this murderer face, she grab the closest thing and through it on his face.



The shattered glass pieces fall down in millions as she saw the blood running from his face. Sehun’s grip on her arm loosened. She start shivering. Death was upon her if she couldn’t escape now. She can feel the shock mixed with anger coming out of Sehun’s body reaction. She gasped and for the sake of her life she start running to the front where she could see the door was located, not even sure where could this door lead her.



In her way she heard the animalistic growl from Sehun. He shouted like a monster and she heard few things being pushed and crashed around. Not knowing she start sobbing from fear and anxiety. Her heart could stop any seconds, she never felt that way in her entire life.



She opened the door and saw the light. This was it, she find her freedom. She start running in the open field. Unfortunately there was no houses around, just a road and a forest infront. She made her way to the forest because he could easily caught her in road.





“STOP RIGHT THERE !!”



She heard his monster scream calling for her but didn’t shop. She was tired of running but still the fear from Sehun was making her keep going. She would rather jump from cliff than be in his hand at the momemt. He seemed so scary, so unhuman at the moment.



Her eyes widened to its maximum as the gunshot was heard from behind. She turn to look behind only to fall down from extreme fear and exhaustion. Sehun was running just behind her with a gun aiming at her. The blood flowing from his face didn’t help. Still seeing a little hope she got up with no actual hope of surviving and start running again. There was no hope, death was either way but she still wanted to use the last power in her body.



A gunshot heard, she abruptly fall down, not because she wanted to, never. Because she has been shot. She felt air leaving her. She screamed in pain and see where the bullet hit her. She saw the blood falling like river from side waist and realized she has been shot there, not enough to die. She start sobbing loudly at the awful pain.



She turn to look at Sehun who walked angry steps to her, panting silently while his face and cloths and almost everything covered in blood. Even the grass was bloody with their blood. Sehun walked closer, his eyes deadly with fury. He leaned down. smirked formed on his bloody face as he tsked. Mocking her.



“You think you can escape me? Well than let me break it you that you can’t and you’ll never.”



Jiyeon wanted to say a word but it was hard to even voice out as she already lost too much blood. Still thinking she needed to say something she said or tried. “You’re monst___”



“SHUT UP!!!” Sehun yelled and hit the back of the gun on her face harshly. Thats how she lost her conscious.



Sehun angrily stared at the conscious body. He was furious and was going crazy. He wanted to kill someone right at the momemt. He so badly wanted to kill her, he could kill her with his bear hands but he love to torture peoples and he’ll make sure she’d pay for each scar on his face that she left now. She’ll.



He get up and carelessly slung her light bloody body on his left shoulder, not giving two s about the pain in her waist. He purposely did that so it would hurt her more when she wake up.







____________________________








“She’s always house by this time, and even if she don’t come, she call me to tell she’ll be late. I wonder whats with her today.” Mrs Park told Baekhyun worriedly.



Baekhyun has been waiting here for almost four hours now but Jiyeon still didn’t come. Nor she’s answering her phone calls. It was very strange. She was reckless but she always tell her friends if she’s going somewhere and if not friend, than Mrs Park. So she suddenly disappear like that made no sense. Well, it kind of raised a worry in Baekhyun.



Where would she go without telling anyone? He already called Chanyeol, kai and Hyeri but she was with none of them. Was Jiyeon scared to go to policestation that she ran away? Or something bad happen to her? He didn’t see her after the talk where he told her they’ll go to policestation. It sound so stupid yet somehow possible: did Sehun hear their conversation and kidnapped her? Or killed her? Because really Baekhyun saw Sehun before but after their conversation he didn’t meet anyone from both of them.



It remind him the information he gained from Sehun’s private documents. It was so weird. So strange, so unlikely to happen but it was written.



Sehun was from top students in his school, he had Phd degree. Weird enough as he read more, Sehun’s been in hospital bed more than hundred times. The reason was mostly selfharm. It wasn’t the thing that blown his mind, but the fact that Oh Sehun has been killed in the car accident three years ago. No one find the real culprit who did this and the case has been closed. This was all he saw. There was no further explanation.



There’s another question thats lingering in Baekhyun’s wide brain. Who hired Sehun in school? Whoever hired him as teacher didn’t check the information throughly or there’s a possibility that this person know Sehun and helped him purposely. But nothing happen in school without Mr Park’s permission who is no other than Jiyeon’s father. Was Mr Park somehow involve in Sehun’s history?



And wait, whats with Sehun selfharming? Why would he hurt himself? Was he that depressed in his life? Did something made him do this? Or simply he was sick of his life? Well that explain him as a killer though. Maybe he was tired of hurting himself than decided to hurt others. That means one thing, Sehun has very big mental problems, he was sick. Yes, why would a sane person hurt himself? And more than fifty times.



This send shivers down his spine. Sehun was a psychopath who needed help badly. Now that he think about it, this means Sehun knows no limits. He could be as crazy as he wants and he won’t even feel bad for what he do. He abruptly got up bidding Mrs Park in the way. He called Chanyeol and Kai to meet up in his house.



He drived in highest speed. Jiyeon was nowhere and it only made his worry to grow worse and worse. Because Jiyeon wasn’t the type to run away so definitely something bad happen to her and he think its Sehun behind it, just assume he is, he couldn’t be sure without solid prove, now could he?







______________________








While in the other side Jiyeon just wakeup as she felt unbelieveble pain in her right side waist. She didn’t move yet and it hurts like hell. Tears build because of unbearable pain. She start whimpering silently.





The door slammed open as the face she never wanted to see enter inside. Sehun stare at her for a moment, while Jiyeon flinched away, yet not moving an inch as it stings badly. She couldn’t move and it was obvious in Sehun’s eyes. He kept staring for few seconds than left her alone.



Jiyeon was glad, his appearance at the moment do nothing more than fear. She realized crying didn’t made pain any less, it was opposite because it start hurt more and so she start thinking some beautiful things, awesome best friends and take few deep breaths to calm her body and pain and it actually helped a lot. Still instead of physical pain, the emotional pain has started to grow.



What if she’d never meet her friends again? What if Sehun kill them too or kill her? What if something happen to Sehun and than can she escape? What is wrong with him in the first place and why did he kidnap her? He must over heard her conversation with Baekhyun because honestly she don’t see any other wrong thing she did in his rights. Or maybe he was already planning on doing that since last day.





The door screeched open again but this time Sehun came with a food tray. He walked to the nightstand and placed the tray their before walking back to the door to close it and came to her. He held the chair that she didn’t see before and placed it infront of the bed. He looked at her with frown on his. He saw how her body tensed. His eyes trailed to her waist where he shot her.



He leaned back and coughed before crossing his arms against his chest. With a smug smile he said. “Now i hope you learned your lesson. I wasn’t going to be so harsh, you bring that upon yourself. Now even if i left the door open you won’t escape, well, good for me. I don’t have to keep an eye on you. You’ll leave this place in few days anyway. Which makes it more awesome.”



He paused waiting for reaction from her. When none came, receiving nothing but blank look, he faked a coughed.



“You see, i didn’t meant to hurt you badly like that. You test my patient. I mean look at my precious face, its kind of ruined and all because of you. You should’ve known that i would rather kill you than let you escape from my grasp.”



That was when Jiyeon finally focus on his face. His face was actually kind of full of wounds and a bandaged was wrapped around his forehead. His lips were slightly cut. What did she actually hit him? She didn’t know what she throw at him but its seems pretty bad looking at his face.



Its like Sehun could feel what she was thinking, his eyes softened at her. He try to make the atmosphere better. “Well, you broke one of the finest vase on my face. And if it wasn’t enough, it contained bull thistle flowers too. Great, now you know why I’m so much bruised. Good thing you fainted or i would have to use you as a punching bag and i believe you would’ve died before my rage calm down.”



This did stir something in her. The flower must have hurt him badly. No wonder if he was blind in anger and like he said, he could’ve killed her if she didn’t faint. Something was odd. Sehun was talking to her... In a friendly manner, why? Did she hit him too hard that he lost his mind or what?



“Now eat!” He demanded as he motion to the food he brought.



Jiyeon didn’t move. Just because he was talking nicely doesn’t mean he didn’t shoot her or didn’t kidnap her because he obviously did and he has no rights to act like everything was fine. She might have been so harsh by attacking him with vase and that dangerous flower but it called selfdefense and it would’ve never happened if he didn’t kidnap her in the first place. She’s going to treat him silently from now on.



Sehun sighed. He know he was loosing his cool infront of her but what could he do? He needed to make her trust him so he could get rid of her peacefully. He don’t want to make a scene infront of the people when he’ll bring her out. It would look like he’s abusing her which he surely isn’t planning to do, yet. He need to take care of her body very well so he could get good amount of money, right?



“Eat, i said.”



“Let me go!” Finally the first words she let out.



Sehun shook his head and pointed at the food. He was trying his best to not lash out at her. Yes, he use to be worse than this. But after taking some anger management classes he could control himself better now but still it wasn’t enough when he was trying to be nice here and she was pushing him away.



“Fine then, don’t eat. Your problem, not mine.” He stand up and grabbed the tray before walking out, not bothering enough and ignored her stomach growls.




Jiyeon stared wide eyed at his back. What? So he was going to let her starve? He wasn’t going to act like that, was he? Atleast he should’ve left the tray, she was so hungry. But pride comes first. She ignored the ugly pain. Now she wasn’t even sure what was causing so much pain. Her face, her waist or her stomach.



She was already in laying position so she decided to close her eyes and sleep. It was better than stay awake and feel different kind of pain. Closing her eyes, she fall into deep slumber, too tired to feel anything anymore. Even awful bed was okay at this moment.







____________________________








Luhan clean his desk by placing everything in its right places. He was already tired by the amount of work he got today. He get up and yawn as he stretched his arms and neck. He looked around to see if anyone was there yet. It was empty, everyone has left from this floor at least. Sighing again he take few files and empty cup of his with him outside. As a dustbin was in his way, he deposed the empty cup in it than walked away.



The sky was dark, stars and moon were shining brightly. The air was fresh, not too cold nor the opposite, just a perfect whether for him to think about his life. He passed by many stores in his way. He just walked not really going somewhere specific. Some group of high school friends laughing among each other. Families having a great time with their children. A few mans standing or walking looking miserable in their life, just like himself. He was lonely. After the last day, when he realized the fingertips belong to Sehun, he lost his sleep, he lost the relaxation in his heart. He lost hope of pretending everything was fine. He gained hope, a hope there’s someone who actually cares. But again if Sehun care for him, shouldn’t he find him and make a reunion? But Sehun didn’t meet him and he even changed to a... Killer?



He stopped in his track as he looked up at the dark sky. Not knowing himself when tears build in the corner of his eyes. What he ever did to deserve all this cruel and ill treatment? He was always happy with everything, let it be bad but he never complain. He always accepted things the way they were yet till today nothing change. Same thing is going over and over. At first it was school and now it was work. Expect that Sehun was with him, who supported him in school but after that Sehun left him, alone. Now he had no one. He was pathetic. He could never be a man like Sehun always was. He was weak, from his appearance and from his personality. No wonder if the world hate him. He actually deserves it all.



His tears silently fall down from his face. He didn’t care who was watching him at the moment as he pass by peoples. He could never be a real man. He only brought shame to a mans name. And now crying like a little girl. He tearfully chuckled at his misery. He sure was the biggest loser ever.



He end up in a playground. He walked to the farthest bench and sat down. His face turned pale because of the sudden cold that brush against his face. His tears soaked face cold down immediately. That would only matter if he actually care for himself.



Silently he kept his head down, remembering the unpleasant childhood. The only good thing happened was Sehun beside him. When the children made fun of him and his girly appearance. The way they would beat him for fun. The little Sehun did nothing to help him but his concerned look did everything Luhan need to feel. He was greatful that Sehun didn’t leave him like everyone else.





“Why so lonely? This isn’t the end of the world.”



Luhan quickly wiped his unmanly tears and looked at the stranger. Wait, this was the same guy in the shop where he dropped his something on him. He don’t actually remember what he was drinking at that time.



“Y-you’re that guy from the other day... What are you doing here?” Luhan asked surprisingly.



“Nice to meet you too.” The guy sarcastically muttered.



This brought shame to Luhan at once as he apologized.



It changed to awkward silence as Luhan was trying to act like he was happy when the stranger clearly saw him crying. The stranger didn’t say much. He just kept quiet and seemed quiet awkward person. Silence was there with nothing. But thats because sometime a human need someone to just accompany him, chit chats aren’t needed.



Maybe Luhan was too much miserable that god finally decided to show some mercy to him and being Luhan, he was greatfull for such a small deeds.



“My name is Sehun. I won’t tell you my full name as that isn’t important. I just thought you need some company so here i am.”



Luhan’s eyes widened at the name. The name he couldn’t sleep because of it, was now belong to the person who decided to stay with him here. Luhan turn to look at the taller guy and smiled. “Thank you.”



Sehun chuckled as he shook his head. “Don’t mention it. I’m not here for you. I was just buying some stuff from pharmacy then i saw you from far. You looked... So... How do i put it in words... Umm... Suicidal? Uh yes suicidal indeed and i thought to be nice for the first time in my life. And seeing you look fine now, i’ll be going. Take care and stay away from cliffs.” Sehun walked away like they didn’t even talk to each other. But still that left a smile on Luhan’s now bright face. He finally felt like he was a human too.







____________________________








Jiyeon jolted awake at the sharp pain she felt at the side of her waist. She cried for a while and than she become conscious of Sehun, that was sitting right at the side with a cotton held in his fingers and a blank look as always on his face. Her eyes doubled in its size when she felt she was wearing no shirt. Only bra that was covering her body. Immediately she covered her body with her arms with fear in her eyes.



“W-what are you doing?! Get out!” Jiyeon screamed in embarrassment. She couldn’t believe she was in such a awkward situation with this killer.



Sehun rolled his eyes. “Can’t you see i’m cleaning the blood? Just shut up and let me finish. Its infected badly right now. Look at how your waist is so... Purple. I mean it could kill you too so let me be done.” Sehun uninteresting said as he was going to do it again but Jiyeon stopped him.



“Don’t... You’re not a doctor... Call doctor!” Jiyeon said in panic. Could she die and was really her right side waist was purple by now?



“Believe me, i have learn important stuff in doctor’s course. I didn’t get high marks but i thinks its enough for me to survive without a doctor. I could handle surgeries well.” Sehun explained to make her less worry.



Jiyeon didn’t say anything but only cried and screamed in her pillow to muffle her pleads. It sting badly, its like Sehun was tearing her wounds apart. Eww it seems disgusted for her but Sehun being a killer it was normal for him. She forget everything at that moment as she only focused to reduce the pain by thinking stuff like how handsome Sehun looked at the moment and also a perfect boyfriend material. It actually worked as she start admiring him. His handsome features suit very well with his small yet y eyes. His beautiful nose, his pink lips that looked so delicious. His sharp jaw added in his manly look more muscles. He was perfect human. Well outside only, his inside was too ugly for anyone to witness it.



“Ahhhh, STOP, IT HURTS!!!” she screamed at the sudden added pain. She looked at what he was doing only to see a small scissor that is now covered in blood. Her eyes widened. She couldn’t believe he was pushing that thing inside her. Was he crazy? He could kill her. She was in so much pain which made her not able to move an inch away from him. It would double the pain she’s going through.




The door suddenly opened, revealing a stranger she never meet before but its not like she care, holding her pain was her first priority at the moment, others things could wait for later.



“What the hell Oh Sehun! You’re not the doctor! Get away from her you psycho.” The guy said as he push Sehun away who playfully chuckled, shrugging like it was normal.





The guy sat infront and watched the injury. His eyes than trailed at the girl’s face and she was awake. She was awake! SHE WAS AWAKE!



“What are you thinking! You wanted to kill her don’t you, even if you were playing around atleast give her some pills to numb her body or unconscious her. Do you know how much its ing hurt? Especially for a girl who live like a princess? You’re cutting her flesh, getting the bullet from her raw meat than you dare to act like a doctor? GET OUT BEFORE I REPORT YOU, YOU IMPOSTOR!!”



Sehun let out a lovely chuckled. “Okay okay don’t get so worked up. She deserve the pain anyway. And beside i’m almost a doctor so you couldn’t fully report me. And good timing, i already take the bullet out and i think she lost too much blood, she probably need it.” Sehun left with that said.





The guy made her swallow two pills. Jiyeon didn’t question. The guy had intimidating aura. Yet he seemed so gentle unlike Sehun who harshly handled her everytime he touch her.





Few minutes pass and she felt nothing in the wounds area. Infact she didn’t feel her whole body. It wasn’t painful, well not anymore and slowly she find herself going into deep slumber. Away from the horrible pain. The guy has already start his work. When he finished, he stare at the girl’s face. Spoiled. This was what came to his mind. But despite being spoiled, she was too innocent to held hostage in Sehun’s mansion. That Sehun was a true monster. Who knows when he lose self control and rip her apart?



Jiyeon wasn’t his first hostage but he was sure she’s going to be part of Sehun’s history hostages. Sehun was abusive and merciless. He killed many people because of his rage. Somehow this guy was feeling bad for Jiyeon. He don’t actually know why Sehun take her hostage but he know Sehun don’t take ordinary people hostage. She must demand for his attention. He could tell that much. He sighed with sympathy for the victim than get up to leave. He know he shouldn’t leave her alone with Sehun but he have no choice. He was a doctor and hospital need him. All he could do was hope for Sehun to control his bloody desires.







______________________








“WHAT THE HELL!!! MR OH IS A MURDERER??!!! Thats.... Impossible...” Chanyeol yelled as soon as Baekhyun finished telling them what Jiyeon told him about Sehun.



Chanyeol know there was something wrong between them. No wonder she didn’t tell him anything because Sehun threatened her life. He was so mad. Even at Jiyeon for not trusting them enough. What if Sehun do something more awful than that? He was disappointed at Baekhyun too for telling him so late. He wanted to eat Sehun alive who dared to hurt his friend. No wonder if Sehun was the only teacher that controlled his friends. Because he was killer, he was worse than bullies billion times. Somehow this is how Jiyeon end up for being cruel with everyone. Maybe her dirty way of bullying others bring her here where she’s being suffered by someone stronger. Chanyeol was mad at Jiyeon, at Baekhyun, at Sehun and most importantly at himself for not being smart enough to know.



Meanwhile Kai had blank look. He don’t no what to do anymore. How long was he torturing Jiyeon? And here he was, getting paid for nothing? He was lost to listen Chanyeol’s ranting. Kai was far more than disappointed at himself. He was suppose to be there for her, he was suppose to die for her if the situation ask for it but where he was when Sehun played with her mind? Where he was when she acted differently in Sehun’s presence? Where he was when Sehun threatened her life? He was nowhere. He was busy living his life when Sehun did everything openely like this. Oh he even thought she liked Sehun in someway because of the spark when she looked at Sehun than when did things changed so horribly like this? When? He failed himself, he bring failure upon his boss. He isn’t even sure if he could look his boss in the eyes. He was too shamefull to do that. He wasn’t just a bodyguard, but he was also a best friend for her. He never felt such a loser feelings before but now when he know it, it hurts him so bad, hurt his pride, most importantly his life. What would he answer to the world? That he was hired to protect the girl named Jiyeon but was too oblivious to see his teacher was torturing the girl he was suppose to protect and that happened not far from his eyes? And he didn’t know anything until someone else told him? He was doomed. He proved how careless and unresponsible he was. He was shameful.



“Kai, you okay?” Baekhyuns concerned voice interrupted his thoughts.



Kai looked at Baekhyun, he felt like crying and Baekhyun’s shoulder was the best place to lean on. But still he still had chance and so he asked.



“Where she’s now? We need to talk to her!”



Chanyeol agreed with Kai at once and waited for Baekhyun to say something. Baekhyun dejectedly stared down.



“I tried calling her but her phone is off... However, there’s... There’s a possibility that... Sehun kidnapped her... Because.... Today infront of males restroom we decided to tell the police truth about Sehun... I heard some noise inside but i didn’t focus much at that time... Now that i thing it could be Sehun... Because Jiyeon still didn’t come home even when we made a deal that we’ll go once school is over... I waited for her in the school gate but i didn’t saw her getting out...”



He paused but none show any reaction other than blank face. He sighed and finished his sentence with. “The only thing i could think is Sehun... He killed her or he kidnapped her... Thats why i called you guys... I need your help in this...”





“I’ll help and i can too. I mean i’m confidence i can find a way... B-but... I-i... Ne__....” kai stopped in mid sentence, too embarrassed to finish.



“You need shoulder to lean on, why i’m here?” Baekhyun completed for Kai, forcing a smile. He opened his arms for the younger who didn’t think twice and jumped on him, crying his heart out. Chanyeol’s eyes softened at the crying boy. He came closer and comforted his back, holding his pain inside. Baekhyun and Chanyeol thought he was crying because Jiyeon mean too much to them but they miss the part where Kai felt guilty for not being able to protect her like his duty is. Kai didn’t tell them that. He was agent so no one should know his real identity. He’ll tell them but only when he know they are ready to hear that out.







______________________








Jiyeon opened her eyes slowly. Her vision blurred because of the oh so peaceful sleep. Its been so long she didn’t had a good sleep. She use her eyes to look at her surroundings and thats when she find the same guy standing infront of the window. His aura so calm as he stare outside. She wanted to say 'hi' but once she hear the door screech, she closed her eyes and pretended to be sleeping.



“Kyungsoo, i thought you have to go back hospital. Why didn’t you left yet?” Asked Sehun just as he entered.



Kyungsoo didn’t turn around, but answerd nonetheless. “I’ve gone but there’s not much work so i thought to come back. Because apparently i feel bad leaving her alone with you.” Kyungsoo stated his thoughts honestly to the killer.



Sehun scoffed than sat down at the chair. “Why do you care about her anyway? You seemed fond of her. Do you perhaps like her or something? You sound like a concerned boyfriend.”



Kyungsoo turned around as he smiled a little. “Maybe i’m. I’m just interested, nothing else. I just feel bad, she looked so young and i feel bad for letting you ruin her innocence.”



Sehun raised eyebrow. “Whatever you say. Beside i’m not going to be so harsh with her, for she won’t live with me more than few weeks or a week i guess.”



Kyungsoo frown at Sehun. What does he mean with that. Normally he say that when he’s going to kill or when___



“I could gain millions. I mean look at her face that is so angelic, the y body, the feisty personality. Who don’t want to claim her? She’s a challenge every dominant man want. They would probably wanted to teach her how to be obedient and all those__”





At this rate Kyungsoo’s eyes were widened to its fullest in disbelief. “Yah yah yah don’t tell me you’re going to sell her like a slave in some ing expensive night club? Aren’t you?”



Hearing that Jiyeon’s ears perked up. Sehun was going to sell her as a slave? Thats so not going to happen. She wanted to shout out that she won’t allow it but decided to hear all that. That already made her fear what’ll happen in next day or even at night. She read some stuff about slave. Whoever buy them, they become theirs forever. Their master. Who controlled their life, even if slaves master kill them no one would say anything because the slave has no personal life. They have no rights to protest or even talk without permission.

“Yes, i’m going to sell her.” Sehun confirmed Kyungsoo.


“You won’t!” Kyungsoo immediately disagreed with blank face.

Sehun crossed his arms as he smirked. “Watch me than.”


“Oh Sehun, we aren’t just partners in crime but we are best friends too so you better behave yourself because i’m not having this act from you. You don’t want her, give her to me and i’ll give you money as much as you want.”



Sehun laughed, evil laugh. “Oh Hyung, its not about money. Its about my bloody desires. I just wanted to see her get destroyed. I wanted to see the pain and hopelessness in her eyes. I wanted her to get sick of life like i am. She need to suffer. And if i gave her to you, you would probably set her free like last time you did with Eunjung. You are no fun, you ruined my fun and let Eunjung run but not this time. I learned my lesson Kyungsoo. I won’t give you anything. I could give Chen or Tao but never you. So you can as well leave.”



It was silence. Kyungsoo only glared at the younger. Knowing he couldn’t win against Sehun, he might as well leave and find a new way to safe the girl from her decided cruel fate that Sehun choosed. He needed to do that. He watched him playing with girls. Like Hyuna. The girl was so playful and innocent. Sehun destroyed her happiness, he made her world fall apart after making her fall for him. Then simply sell her in some club and now she’s nothing more than a who sleeps around everyone for money. She often meet Sehun and Kyungsoo can still see the damage Sehun left in her. The girl was broke, her heart shattered in millions of pieces that no man can heal it. Not even Sehun himself. But even today Sehun never felt any guilty, instead he’s proud at his art like what he call his females and weak males victims. They were the sad and miserable pictures he made.





Sehun was sadist in his life. He himself enjoy pain. Infact he love pain, whether he receives or gives. Its all so amusing for him.











          Finally i’ve updated, 
          sorry i was busy. 
          So Sehun is going 
          to sell Jiyeon. Will 
          he really do that? 
          And i believe all 
          of you going to 
          hate on Sehun, i 
          understand that. 
          He did nothing, 
          good,eveniwouldbe 
          so mad if i were 
          the reader. Still 
          everyone has 
          their reasons. 
          I’m not defending
          him though. Luhan 
          and Sehun meet 
          here officially but 
          Sehun know 
          Luhan and Luhan 
          don’t know Sehun. 
          Kyungsoo appeared 
          too, in kind role.



Anyway thank you guys so much for reading this, i, from the core of my heart appreciate that :) thanks once again for subscribing, commenting and voting, they mean a lot to me :)