be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)

Jiyeon felt betrayed at this moment. Her precious boyfriend with… women so close that his body was contacting that women chest. She wouldn’t deny she was jealous, ultimately jealous. They were tensed as if some ual energy was surrounding them in its dirty spell. A woman for some unknown reason was crying and unfortunately Jiyeon couldn’t see Sehun’s face so she won’t understand if he was angry or was enjoying it.

Unintentionally she gasped which made her precious boyfriend to turn his face at her direction. Instantly she covered and only then she felt wetness on her cheeks. The source was her eyes. They were tears flowing without her permission.

Sehun stepped away abruptly from the useless women and stared at her with serious expression, Jiyeon almost felt like he didn’t know that he just hurt her by this.

So focused on her boyfriend, Jiyeon missed the hatred look from the women. That ing leech throws herself on HER boyfriend, catching the man off-guard which resulted the both to fall down. The women straddled Sehun by sitting on his lap; with even higher force she pulled Sehun into a kiss, a dirty one. A kind of a kiss not even Jiyeon shared with Sehun, even though they were together.

It lasted for few seconds until Sehun finally pulled himself together as his hand pushed the women away, before she could cling to his body again, Sehun grabbed her two wrist harshly in his, rendering her movement causing her whines of pain. Then his void of any emotion eyes landed on his girlfriend who kept staring at the scene. Sehun was having a hard time to read her. It looked like she wanted to run away but in the same time she wanted to slap her… or maybe she was just too shocked to do anything.

“Jiyeon,” He called her.

Jiyeon shook her head as she recovered from the shock. She was absolutely jealous. She wanted to hurt that woman for touching her man. Sehun belong to her so who the she was going around kissing other peoples boyfriend. Green monster took control of her body as she walked with determined step to the two. Once there she gave a dirty look to Sehun who gulped and then her hating eyes stare at the women who had stopped whining, seems like Sehun has loosened his grip. She raised her hand, then forcing the same hand to collide with the women’s pale skin that it made quite a sound. The women was shocked as her eyes were widened, she couldn’t even touch her burning skin because her hands were bounded.

“Listen, you don’t go around and touch MY man, next time I’m sure I had to murder if you so much as flirted with him.” Jiyeon threatened the women in low voice.

The women glared as her eyes looked at Sehun. “Your man? Last time I checked he was single and we ed not before two months ago. I think you need a leash for your man to keep him under con- Ahhh!”

She yelled in pain as Sehun rolled her wrist painfully at the offensive advice.

“Love, go back and let me dea-”

“Did you two slept together?” Jiyeon asked Sehun, her whole attention on him. Sehun cursed, it was clear he was pissed off at the women’s big mouth.

“Jiyeon, we’ll talk about this later. It’s not time for this.” Sehun hissed.

Jiyeon scoffed, her eyes wide in disbelieve. “Are you kidding me? That women is questioning my relationship and you can’t even act along?”

Sehun’s face was reddened. It was mix of shame and anger. “Jiyeon, leave.”

“Just tell her we have ed. What’s so bad about it, not like I’m the first one you ed.” This time Sehun really punched the women so hard she screamed in pain as she fall down. Blood dripping down from her nose.

Jiyeon gasped at the information then at the punch. He was mad now. She realized that much so she took a step back as Sehun stood up.

“Go inside the ing room. I’ll be there in a while.” Sehun gave a warning tone. He was losing it.

Jiyeon didn’t want to back down but if he got any madder than this, he was going to make a scene or hurt her and they weren’t in a position to take attention that could lead them to their supposed death. So for the time being Jiyeon huffed, turning around to enter their room. She didn’t even want to think what Sehun is going to do to with that woman.

Sehun made sure Jiyeon was in room before he gave his attention to the woman. “I warned you to not mess with my relationship, didn’t i?”

The way he spoke threatened the woman for her life she stood up shakingly, nose still bleeding as she start to take steps back. So after all it wasn’t a good idea to piss someone off like him.

“L-listen… I’m sorry let me go…” She stuttered, she know Sehun was criminal and was wanted but it was unspoken ruled that a e like her wouldn’t interfere in other mafia or whatever kind of criminal are out there. Not like ion was legal to begin with.

“Let you go?” Sehun chuckled darkly as he walked foreword step by step, creeping the women. “Do you know that letting you go is the last thing I’ll do to you? Now because of that filthy mouth of yours, I’ve to explain myself to her. She’ll doubt my love for her, she’ll get overly sensitive and over dramatic and who the has to deal with all this?” Sehun questioned as he took one last step and yanked the women and pushed her harshly on the wall, pinning her there by her neck.

“It’s ing me. I’ve do deal with this entire bull all because of your filthy mouth. How could I let you go? You must pay for what you did. Didn’t your parents teach you that much?”

The woman was ready to beg but it was Sehun who wasn’t ready to hear all that as he gently lead her outside, only because of cameras.

What he did in alley was monstrous act. He didn’t care one bit of the screams escape from his victim’s mouth, he didn’t care one bit as the woman clawed his face, his neck all she could get a grip of him to stop him, he didn’t. He was too busy torturing the soul for embarrassing him like this in front of his love.

He stopped once when the women fell limp, unconscious from all the pain and blood lose.

His clothes were all dirty from blood as he fixed his shirt, and walked away from there to get a trash bag big enough to fit human body.

Once he came back, he stared at the face, than then scoffed. He put her inside the trash bag, and his eyes searched for two other organs. Eyes landed on the tongue, he grabbed the bloody, slippery wet tongue and throws it inside the plastic bag then looked for the last part. Lips. Finding it he throws it inside too and made sure to close the plastic bag tightly and dumped it far from their motel.

Entering the motel from back door, he made sure to not show the blood on his body or clothes to the camera.

  1. knocked the door of his room, slowly opening it afterward.

He entered inside and looked for Jiyeon who was sitting down, her knees pulled closer to her chest as she looked up at him. Slowly her eyes widened as she got up in shock. She opened to say something but closed it again as she was lost of words. All this blood, from where?

“Sehun… you came after two- two hours… like this?” Jiyeon asked in desperate tone as Sehun avoided her eyes.

“Let me clean up first.” Sehun said and start looking for cloth. Whatever first pieces came in his hand he took it; a pant and shirt entering the washroom.

Jiyeon kept standing in her place, staring at the door Sehun has closed shut.

She doesn’t know what to say anymore or even think. Sehun was a cold blooded murderer and nothing was going to change it, not even his love for her.

She fall down on the floor and covered to stop any noise from coming out. She didn’t know how but she remembered the time Sehun forced her to watch as he ordered his man to cut that man’s finger right in front of her. She doesn’t why remembered that now but it send shiver down her spine. Her cold arms were wrapped around herself as tears were slowly rolling down her face.

Sehun came out after twenty minutes. His eyes landed to Jiyeon who was sitting in the middle of the room, her back supported by the bed and her face covered by her hands. He heard little sniffles coming from her. He sighed. He knows he had to deal with this so he prepared himself a little which was almost nothing.

He sat down beside her, boldly he turn his face to her and then yanked her in his embrace holding her tightly in his muscular arms.

Jiyeon struggled to be free but Sehun didn’t budge like stone he was.

“Sehun, did you kill her?” Jiyeon asked even though it didn’t sounded what she asked, more like ‘why did you kill her’.

Sehun sighed again. “I won’t hide from you, so yes. I killed her.”

Jiyeon buried her face in his chest, looking for comfort as more tears rolled down.

“Okay stops this.” Sehun immediately pulled her away from his chest but kept his arm around her shoulder. Jiyeon glared at him.

“I- I mean don’t wet my shirt. I swear this is damn third time in the same night I changed my damn shirt and there’s no ing way would I change it for the fourth time.” He complained about his shirt. He was getting tired of changing his shirts.

Jiyeon gave him confused look.

“Okay Jiyeon, here.” Sehun gave her a tissue paper. “Clean your tears with this okay?”

Jiyeon was baffled but she knows well she wasn’t pathetic enough to accept those. So she throws them at Sehun, giving him a stingy eye. “I never told you to lend me your overly large shoulder or that chest of yours. You can keep them for yourself!” then she turned away from him.

Sehun shook his head, as if she was hard to deal with.

“Look… I’m sorry but if you want I can wipe your tears with tissue myself… you don’t have to move your hand.” He whispered last words, looking down in ridiculous way as if he was talking to the floor.

Jiyeon moaned in desperation. “Damn Sehun this isn’t about freaking tissues or tears! Hell that doesn’t even matter! You just killed someone and all you care is changing your shirt?! What the hell is wrong with you?”

Sehun raised an eyebrow. “I only said I’ll wipe your tears. Why are you getting so worked up?” Sehun muttered.

Jiyeon grabbed her hairs in frustration, almost pulling them.

“Sehun, stop this and explain why did you kill her?” Jiyeon finally asked; she won’t even bother to ask why he was so concerned over his shirt and tissue stuff.

Sehun know he had to answer her either way.

“Fine, I was mad. She pissed me off and I’m not good at controlling my temper… ”

Jiyeon mentally cursed Sehun. It wasn’t a good enough reason to kill someone. He truly belonged to mental hospital. It was useless to argue with him about this.

“Did you two do it?” Jiyeon asked, unsure of how to deal with the answer even though she knows the answer.

Sehun pulled his lips in straight line.

“Yes, we did.” He saw Jiyeon gulped in hurt. “And to be honest, I had slept with many more. I’m a man and I’ve my needs. So I asked the most beautiful girls and slept with them. It was great; many of them were so beautiful and were great in bed. In past, I bought two girls for my pleasure. Our deal ended and they left. After that... Hyuna… I kidnapped her and she loved me, she satisfied me in bed even though she knows I never loved her… yeah… I’ve a nasty background… but believe me when I say there were no feelings involved… we ed and that was that.” Sehun explained knowingly too well how much Jiyeon must be hurting now. Sehun hold her chin and inched closer to frowning Jiyeon who avoided his look at any cost.

How could she look at him after this? Her boyfriend just confessed he slept with many ‘BEAUTIFIL’ girls how she was supposed to be okay with this. It hurt, truly it did that she almost had the urge to break up with him but realized Sehun was always this blunt.

“I never had feelings for them… ” He placed his lips on the side of her lips. “They were mere toys for my needs, when I got what I need; I left them no matter how much they beg me…” Again he placed his lips on her jaw before pulling away to whisper again. “Believe me when I say I only have feelings for you… there was no one before and I swear there won’t be after you… its only you my love…” his lips collided with her lips for a mere second, then pulled away making her curve attention from his lips.

“Sehun…” Jiyeon whined at the half attention. Sehun smirked at the needy call.

Yet again, he whispered closer to her lips. “Do you believe me when I say I love you so much that I’m scared to hurt you for the sake of my pleasure? I’m driven by lust, I won’t be able to control myself, and I would hurt you. In the end I would regret it and even if you forgave me for that, I won’t be able to… I’ve hurt you more than enough… I… I love you so much that it scares me…”

“Sehun… what if I said I want you to do this…” Jiyeon asked with heavy breathing. Her boyfriend was just too y and him whispering, confessing like that made her needy for his touch. Needy to touch him like a two lover should.

Sehun smiled. “I won’t. Even if you tell me to make love to you, I won’t.”

Jiyeon frowned, as she pushed him away from her and stood up. He was playing with her.

“Why? Is it because I’m not oh so beautiful girls that you use to sleep with huh? Damn you Oh Sehun, go them instead!” She felt tears rolling down her eyes but she didn’t care as she ran for the door, to leave the room, to stay away from this man.

“Oh .” Sehun cursed, finally using his brain when he witnesses the hurt. He wasn’t someone to sugarcoat his words but he almost sounded like he was avoiding sleeping with her and he cringed at himself. That wasn’t true.

“Jiyeon.” He called for her, start running for her.

“Hey listen to me, I didn’t mean that way. Jiyeon!” Sehun yelled but she keeps running.

She didn’t want to hear him talk. He talked enough and hurt her feelings. She knows he was so handsome and girls would die for him but at least he shouldn’t rub it on her face. He could at least be considerate of her feelings. Now she wasn’t only hurt, but self-conscious too.

She came out of the motel and ran in the street; she wanted to run away from Sehun. She could still hear him call for her. She saw a big truck, she went to it and bends down, and actually she sat down, her back facing the tier. She wiped her tears and tried to control her heavy breathing but it wasn’t working. She was feeling ugly, angry she touched her face. Why couldn’t she be beautiful like those girls Sehun had slept with? Never in her life had she doubted her looks, and thanks to Sehun, she hated what she take pride in before. Or not. She used to be beautiful… until that accident… where… where her face was ruined… the truth was… she had to go under knife… does Sehun know that? Does he know? Her parents made sure no one knows about this so how… She widened her eyes in panic. Sehun knows fake she was! Oh god he knows that’s why he doesn’t want to sleep with her. He purposely called those girls beautiful because he knows she wasn’t beautiful, she had plastic face. He wanted her to admit it that’s why he brings up that subject, didn’t he? She covered as a loud sob escape her lips. She wanted to sympathy herself some more, at the very least she deserved that yet she was pulled in the familiar chest.

Her eyes were wide with tears still flowing but shocked was obvious. She didn’t expect him to find her, so how did he?

Instead of pushing him away, she let him hug her tightly, she didn’t hear how sorry he was and he didn’t meant what he said. She couldn’t, how could she when her head was filled with guilty for not telling him sooner.

“Love, please answer me.” Sehun sounded desperate but she only looked at him sorrowfully. It was all her fault for hiding it.

Sehun knows it wasn’t her usual arrogant attitude, it wasn’t her usual sulking. Her eyes were so sad that Sehun couldn’t help but to think hard. What could he have said made her like this? It almost felt like she was sorry for him.

When he realized she wasn’t going to respond anytime soon, he lifted her up in bridal style. With that he walked inside the motel and only when they were in their room did he placed her down on the bed.

Sitting in front of her, he grabbed her face looking directly at her eyes.

“Jiyeon, listen to me.” Sehun tried but those flowing tears made him feel like he was a monster. He without thinking pulled her in a kiss. One rough, breathtaking kiss. It was to the point Jiyeon start pushing him away for oxygen but Sehun kept forcing her into and only let go when he was sure she was fully awake to cooperate.

Jiyeon was breathing hard and so was Sehun.

“I’m sorry I’m not like those girls…” Jiyeon whispered in cracked voice.

Sehun shook his head as he grabbed her two wrists. “I don’t want you to be like those. If you dare to be like one, I wouldn’t hesitate to break up with you, understood?” Sehun firmly said.

Jiyeon gave him a confuse look. “Why are you saying that? You want them, so what’s wrong if I try to be like tho-”

“I ing hate them! I said what I said not because I like them, I have with them because I don’t care no matter how much I hurt them! Do you want me to hurt you too! Like I hurt them?!” Sehun didn’t raise his voice because he was mad; he wanted her to listen to his words.

“No…”

“That’s it then. I can’t make love to you because I need to learn to control myself. You’re the most beautiful women I ever met, well for to me so I’m not sure how to control myself. I don’t want to hurt you. I love you.”

Jiyeon stared quietly at him. “So you don’t know that I’m fake?”

Sehun raised his eyebrow. “Fake? What are you talking about you?”

Jiyeon didn’t answer, she looked down. Sehun didn’t know. He never knows. She was over reacting. Should she tell him? What if he left her then? What if don’t want her anymore after hearing the truth? Relationships are built on trust and if she didn’t tell him now, he would believe what he sees; which is lies.

They were already awkward now, so telling him the truth will change not much.

“Sehun,” she called him. “I’ve a secret I wanted to tell you… I’m afraid you’ll leave me if you found out… so I don’t want to keep in dark longer then this…”

Sehun was surprised but nodded. Why would he leave her?

“I… before three years ago… I… I did plastic surgery…”

Sehun was quiet hearing that. For few moments he was quiet and so was Jiyeon. Jiyeon waited for Sehun to react, to get mad, and to call her fake or questions her but he just kept sitting there.

“Sehun.”

Sehun looked up, for some reason he gulped. “I believe you’ve your own reason.”

Jiyeon was confused. He said what? Was he serious? Why was he acting like it was normal? He should ask questions if he love her too much to call her names.

“Sehun-”

“We should sleep now.” Sehun said cutting her off.

Jiyeon frowned at the weird attitude. She tried to ask him but Sehun was too busy getting under the covers.

She decided to ask in the morning, they had to sleep now, it was already too late.

Sehun was wide awake. He doesn’t know how to sleep. He felt like the worst human alive. He didn’t felt it was his fault before. He actually never gave it a second thought. Claiming it was old man’s fault for messing with him.

Jiyeon sounded so broken when she said that. And whose fault was it? It was his fault. He gave her this insecurity and what would Jiyeon do when she’ll know the truth? When her father would expose him? Jiyeon would definitely leave him. He was a heartless person and he knows he doesn’t deserve love but now he was used to it. He won’t let her leave him. He got used to her presence, to her ridiculous argument. It was too late for her to walk out of his life.

With that thought in mind he falls asleep.

Next morning they left the motel in early morning. Everyone was fine except Sehun and Jiyeon. It was strange as Jiyeon wasn’t being her usual bratty self while Sehun was avoiding her. Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn’t find anything strange, but Luhan felt it. He has been with them for a while now so he could see the sudden change in their attitude towards each other. When he asked both said the same thing. Nothing wrong.

“Going to ride in bus again?” Chanyeol whined, not pleased as he saw Sehun was leading them there.

“Do we have a choice?” Sehun asked monotony.

Chanyeol hurried his pace to walk beside Sehun. “Yes, we have a choice. We can use a car.”

Sehun stopped in the middle, his eyes on Chanyeol who stopped too.

“I thought we can’t ride a car-”

Sehun looked at Luhan. “We couldn’t. Before. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are rich so I think it won’t be much of a problem if we acted like we’re their friends. If they showed their IDs I believe armies would shrug them off and as long as we are them… we might be saved…” Sehun smiled at Chanyeol.

“You’re genius. I wonder why are you friends with bunch of losers when you could have the world wrap around your finger.”

Baekhyun scoffed. “Maybe because not everyone has to be criminal or evil just because they are smart.”

Sehun gave him a glare. “Maybe some spoiled brats should shut up because only filthy crap comes of their mouths.”

“Okay guys, we have to get a car now.” Luhan interrupted. Sehun was twenty four hours looking a chance to fight.

“I’ll call Mr. Park.” Chanyeol volunteered, Jiyeon opened her eyes at the sudden realization. She could now talk with her father, her mother. How could she not think this first and too much excitement made her blurt out?

“I want to talk with father.”

Chanyeol and Baekhyun seems to realize it only now too as they both nodded, encouraging her to do so. While the three friends were excited for father-daughter talking, no one saw the hatred on Sehun’s murderous face. He looked like he was about to snap soon. It was Luhan who accidently catch the glaring man.

“There’s no time to talk with your father.” Sehun said, mock was laced with his voice which make him end up getting a questioning look from teenagers.

“But Sehun, I want to talk with father. I miss him.” Jiyeon explained desperately.

“Yes, how many months have been? Mr. and Mrs. Park are dying to hear her voice for about months.” At that moment Chanyeol realized he has mistaken. They shouldn’t tell Jiyeon her mother was hospitalized for crying day and night in depression.

“Don’t you have any shame? You kidnapped her like savage you are and won’t even say how she fall in love with someone like yourself which you should be grateful for and yet you’ve the guts to say this to her as if she’s your slave. I don’t know what happened when we were not here for her but I won’t allow you to hurt her in my presence!” Baekhyun rudely said.

It was it then. Sehun was filled with extreme rage and without as much as thinking Baekhyun was still kid, he pounced on the boy, leaving everything like an aggressive and monstrous person he is and focused on teaching him the lesson he so much desired to do.

“Sehun stop!” Jiyeon yelled as she tried to pull Sehun away. Soon Luhan and Chanyeol moved to do the same. They were too shocked at the sudden violent behavior but Jiyeon know Sehun can easily be hot tempered.

“Sehun stop you’ll kill him!” Jiyeon yelled at Sehun, punching him on his back to stop him as tears of fear were rolling down.

When it felt like it was impossible to stop Sehun and the blood coming out of Baekhyun’s mouth scared Jiyeon so much that she decided to shield her friend with her own.

The punch which should’ve collided with Baekhyun’s face for the twentieth was directed on Jiyeon. The shrill cry of pain made Sehun to open his eyes and look at his lover, touching the bruised skin lightly. He took a step back, letting Chanyeol and Luhan to check the two friends.

Needless to say, he kept murmuring sorry to his girlfriend as he cradled her in his chest. He didn’t even know when she came between him and Baekhyun, either way he admitted in his heart he was at fault. Chanyeol and Luhan were taking care of Baekhyun whose face was swollen. Lips still lightly bleeding, and man he was shivering and manly tears drops down.

“Car will be here in half hour.” Chanyeol quietly informed. He was shaken at Sehun’s aggressive side. He thought Sehun was light person, cold but gentle. It turned he was anything but that. He wondered how Jiyeon has been able to live with him for months. Did he hurt her too when she talked back? He knows Jiyeon has big mouth and she won’t shut up so he can only imagine what have happened to her all this time.

Jiyeon talked with Baekhyun and cleaned his face. She was angry at Sehun for doing this to Baekhyun and cursed him few times.

The car arrived. Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat in front while Jiyeon, Sehun and Luhan at the back. It was so quiet and the fact it was so uncomfortable only added to stress in the situation.

“Which place are we going?” Chanyeol asked Sehun.

“Cheongju.”

Chanyeol stare at Sehun through rearview. “It would take days by car.”

“We’ll stop somewhere at evening to call it a day. So speed up the car for now. We’re in high way after all.”

Chanyeol nodded.

It’s going to be a long ride.

AUTHOR NOTE

Umm… This was bad chapter I know but it was supposed to happen. I want to add many relationship conflicts between Sehun and Jiyeon as I can because is very close to its end. Chapter 40 is the last chapter so yeah five more chapters left…

Anyway you guys are great! I love you hahaha so thank you for voting, commenting and reading, that’s really great of you guys!

Love you and thank you once again!