be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)
Warning: This chapter contain violence scene.

Jiyeon witnessed and heard the most terrible thing in her entire existence. She watched Yejoon getting tired of screaming. His two fingers were left to cut. She was tired of screaming, she lost the voice. Hyeonwoo’s silent cries were heard. Sulli seemed like she’ve given up on life. She was sitting on the floor. She seemed lost. She seemed like she’s going to die in any second. Thats because she know what was happening to her brother. Hyeonwoo was kid to know exactly what was happening, he was crying because he was scared of screams. But Sulli know the reason.



The last finger was cut and Sehun clapped. Taking everyones attention.



“I think its enough for now. He might die from blood loss. But one last thing, take his eyes. The filthy eyes that looked at my property.”



The man nodded and did as they were told.



This time Sulli stopped crying. Jiyeon blankly stared. Her eyes were on the scene but her mind refused to take the information of what was happening. She was like a living corpse at the moment.



Yejoon has already fainted. Sehun got up and walked to Sulli. He gently grabbed her shoulder and made her stand up, holding her body with his strength, to stop her from falling down.



He brought his fingers on her chin.



“You might never know who i’m. But if you tried to tell anything related to what happen to police... Or anyone in this case, i’ll come for you. Now be sweet and keep quiet.”



Sehun retreated his hands back and walked to Jiyeon who was sitting on the floor, not fighting back about anything. He scoffed. Surely he wasn’t finished yet.



He turn to the other people. “Take our Yejoon to the hospital. Money is on me. Take Sulli and Hyeonwoo too.” Sehun ordered and the man lift Yejoon and went out.



When they left Sehun sighed deeply. “Give the girl a job and make the payment highest. If she refuse, threat her to kill her brother or herself.”



The other two man left to do as they were told to. Sehun then stared at Jiyeon. He grabbed her chin harshly in his palm. Trying to find emotion in her empty eyes.



“You think its ended here? It was the man punishment baby. Yours has to come now.”



He lift his hand and slapped her. Her face moved to the side. Blood coming out of her nose and lips. Jiyeon feeling the pain didn’t bother to whimper. Only tears flow down. Drop by drop. Indicating she was still alive.



Sehun lift her body and this time, his fist was met with her stomach. Jiyeon fall down and start coughing out blood. Her breath become heavy. A little cry left her lips. It was a small sound but was heard around the large hall. It was miserable and heart breaking yet no one said anything. They know Sehun was too far riden by fury to stop now. Nor they wanted to be the next victim of his. Most of them were his own friends.



Sehun stared at Jiyeon tear filled her eyes. Sehun know he broke her. Sehun can feel she wasn’t going to fight anymore. He also know she wasn’t going to be the Jiyeon world has once known and hated upon her. He was proud at his sick work but somehow, somehow it doesn’t feel right. Somehow he’s not that satisfied like he always have been doing this. Was it guilt? But its been so long he stopped feeling guilty about the things he do, right?



He shake his head a little then the last punch he landed was on her jaw. This was it. She fainted. Sehun felt her heart rhythm slowing down. She wasn’t going to last. Sehun gently placed his palm on her heart. It was so slow then he furrowed his eyebrows.



He lift her lifeless body in his strong arms then his eyes search for the two peoples.



Chorong and Kyungsoo.



When he looked at the both, Kyungsoo’s face was red from anger and Chorong had swollen eyes. He merely brushed the harsh glares from them and speaked. “Treat her. She’s not going to last.”



Kyungsoo scoffed as he and Chorong followed Sehun into the room where she was kept before.



Sehun gently placed her on the bed. He stare a few seconds until the other two came in. Chorong prepare the things they’ll be needed after washing her hands.



While Kyungsoo glared hard. “Why would we save her?! So you can hurt her more?! I’m not going to do anything for your sick pleasure!” Kyungsoo raised his voice at the younger male.



Sehun shrugged as he walked to the door. “Then do as you please. I don’t really value her life.” and left the room.



Chorong nugged Kyungsoo. “We have to save her. We can’t let her die.”



Kyungsoo glared at the girl. “She would die either way. Now or later. Sehun won’t let her live peacefully.”



“B-but i could feel... Sehun has something for her... He care enough to bring her here himself. Normally he would tell you to do it but this time he did it himself. I think... He might like her... Maybe she can change him to a better person.”



Kyungsoo sighed as washed his hands. “Thats what i’m afraid of. If he fall in love with her, his love will ruin her. He’ll protect her from every single thing only to be the one to hurt her unwillingly. Depression will be his life friend if that happens.”



Chorong kept quiet. This was true. Sehun was totally messed up person she has ever met in her life. She could hoped for the better.



















Jiyeon was hiding behind the tree. The sky was dark. A thunders booming in the gray sky. Her over sized manly shirt was slightly ripped from the hem and sleeves. Her white shorts hidden under the over sized shirt were covering with dirt. Mud was kissing her face. She wondered whats happening and why was she there. Was she alone? Hiding from someone? But who?



She felt someone tap her shoulder, she immediately turn around but sighed in relief as she saw a face she would normally freaked out to see.



It was Sehun.



In no better condition then her. He actually was wearing no shirt. His build up body made her go insane. He was wearing a black jeans.



“The path is clean. I think we can run from there.” Sehun whispered, like he was trying to make it secretive.



Jiyeon just nodded, she wondered why she agreed. Sehun grabbed her hand and start running to somewhere.



She could only see trees and more trees. A gun shot was heard. She felt Sehun’s grip tightened on her hand as his body tensed. He turn to look at her with fearful eyes.



Fearful?




Sehun... Scared?




He pulled her body in his arms. Jiyeon blushed but let herself be. “Look, you have to keep running no matter what. If they caught me, run and don’t wait for me.”



Jiyeon felt tears as she tightened her grip on his shoulders. “Sehun... I won’t leave you... I love you...”



She swear she heard a whimper from Sehun. “I love you too. Sorry for making you go through all this. Don’t let yourself get hurt... It’ll only hurt me more. Promise me if something happen you won’t look behind to help me. You’ll save yourself first.” his voice gave up as it cracked.



Jiyeon shook her head. “I won’t promis-”



Sehun cut her off by kissing her. She felt his tears which made her more sad. Sehun was already giving up on the hope. Why should she keep on going then? Just because Sehun told her so doesn’t make sense.



“Lets go.” Sehun firmly whispered with determined eyes. Jiyeon nodded.



They both start running and gun shootings become more closer and dangerous. If Sehun wasn’t an expert, they both would’ve died by now.



Sehun suddenly fall down. But before he could fully, he push her forward. Then she fall down beside the tree, a branch cutting her soft flesh of her cheeks.



She looked behind at Sehun confused but once her eyes landed on Sehun. Soldiers has caught him with guns on his body. They were more build up then Sehun and way more taller then Sehun.



She wanted to go back to help him but the glare he gave her said everything. It was the end. They were caught and no running anymore. Either she run away and let him die alone and pay for his bad deeds or... They both die together. When Jiyeon decided that she don’t want a future without Sehun, she heard gun shots again. Her eyes wide in fear of losing him. Hesitated with tear filled eyes, she looked back only to smile widely. Sehun was alive, the blonde guy who claimed to be Sehun’s childhood friend killed the soldiers with his gun. He was hugging Sehun who sighed in relief. Happily she ran to Sehun and hugged the life out of him.



“We have to run. The government is behind us. We can’t possibly leave the country with our real identity. We have to go to Japan. China is after me... Lets go. I already talked with someone about our fake identity and they agreed to help us out. Time is gold.”



Time is gold?



Suddenly everything turned to plain black. Sehun nor the blonde guy could be seen. She was lonely in the middle of nowhere. What just happened? Did she died? Or something?



Suddenly a loud ear piercing screams heard and she started running infront. Not exactly sure where. Something caught her feet and she fall down. The screams become even louder.



Fearfully she shouted.



“NOOOO!!!”



Her eyes snapped opened. She was in a room. She looked at her sides... It was... Sehun’s house. The place where he kept her for the last three months.



Then the door opened from outside as a worried Sehun came in. For a few seconds Jiyeon blankly stared at him. Still not fully conscious. When she realized she was dreaming and now she’s awake. She gasped because it was freaking merciless Sehun. She remembered him making a car accident. Then forcefully dragging her in an unfamiliar place under many judging eyes, laughing at her, forcing her to watch Yejoon’s flesh getting cut then punching her. She felt her breath become so low and in no time she start panicking. She tried to move back even if her body hurts a little. Thinking he’ll beat her again and do evil things she start sobbing.



“No please no! Please leave me alone! I’m sorry... Please don’t hurt me...” She gasped for breath.



Sehun was shocked. He really was. When he said he’ll break her, he didn’t mean it this way. Did he take things too far? She was scared of him. He stepped closer to tell her he wasn’t going to hurt her. When she saw him getting closer she start shouting that she was sorry. He freezd in his place as she desperately tried to ask him to forgive her. It came to the point she start slapping her chest, saying she’ll beat herself instead of him doing this to her, that she’ll punish herself.



Snapping out Sehun stepped back. “Calm down. Look i’m going out.” Sehun walked out in hurry. The image of a crying Jiyeon was like a slap on his face. He never thought his actions could hurt her to this point. She was ing traumatized. And the fault was ing his. Great, just great! He called Kyungsoo and demanded him to come over at this instant.



Kyungsoo said he’s coming right now. Thats because Jiyeon was unconscious for about a week and a half. Sometimes she would cry in her sleep too. Kyungsoo know that. Kyungsoo also know that Sehun tried to take care of her in her unconsciousness.



















Kyungsoo shut the light off and close the door behind. He leaned on it before sighing. He don’t no if he should be happy or stressed out. He was stressed out because she seems so destroyed, a total different girl then he know. He wanted the old her back. And happy because he have more time to stop Sehun from selling her. Sehun planned he’ll sell her away once she recover from the bullet shot but seems like luck wasn’t on his side as she got hurt again. Which means another month or two. Especially now he needed to be extra nice because of her traumatized self. He couldn’t bring her to the shop when she doesn’t even want to see his face so how she’ll stay with him the whole ride there and listen to him and the costumer obediently. He needed to gain her trust, make her feel comfortable with her then he can do whenever he want. And in this time, Kyungsoo had to convince Sehun to not sell her away like this.



Kyungsoo walked to the living room where Sehun was waiting for him. Once Sehun saw him, turned the tv off and waited for answers from Kyungsoo’s mouth.



“So... How is she?”



Kyungsoo shook his head and sat down on the couch. “As expected she’s traumatized. Her injuries had become better. Some had faded too. Also... She’s scared of you. You should stay away from her for few days. Let her see she’s not going to get hurt by walking around. Let her feel enough comfortable then try to have a word or two. If she refuse then don’t force her. Just let her mind get relaxed. Do that till she’s comfortable enough to not run away from you. Then start from small conversations. With time, she’ll learn you’re not a danger for her. Even if you’re .” Kyungsoo explained calmly.



Sehun chuckled. “Really? This girl sure came to be a burden for me.” He muttered.



“What burden? You made her like this. If you know how to be a human, she won’t be going through this now, nor you! Why do you even care anyway. Just sell her to some average man in cheap price. Its not like you’re doing this for money or because you’re in need of money. All you want from them is to suffer, isn’t it?”



Sehun glared at Kyungsoo. “Look i know i’m stupid bastard and jerk. But i’m not cruel jerk to this point. I’m asking because i care.”



Kyungsoo crossed his arms around his chest and sarcastically stated. “Yeah you care thats why you beat her up. You care thats why you said it doesn’t matter if we save her life or not. If thats how you care about someone, i wonder how you treat those who you don’t care about.”



Sehun sighed and raise his both hands up in surrender. “Say what you want to say. I won’t say i did the right thing but its her fault too for making me mad. I couldn’t control myself and just wanted to see her suffer. And when i said i don’t care if you save her life or not... Well i kinda meant it. So yeah afterall i’m a cruel bastard.”



Sehun got up and left to his room, slamming the door behind.



Childish.



Kyungsoo thought and lay down on the couch. He needed to make Jiyeon eat first before he leave.



The poor girl. Kyungsoo feel like its going to take so long until Jiyeon feel fine again. Beside if Jiyeon go home like this, her family shall dig a grave for Sehun.



Kyungsoo know Sehun deserve to die but he can’t help himself but to pity him. He don’t know much of Sehun’s background but he know enough that Sehun waited for justice and when fairness was nowhere in his way, he decided to turn the tables and be the one who hurt others instead of letting others to do this to him. Back then, it was a childish mind that wanted to protect himself. From just a little hatred, it turned out a tsunami of grudge.



















It was already a mid night when Sehun finished writing a letter and few photos of the men he barely know. He stalked that man for about a month and all he got were pictures. The men was very secretive and had many guards around him. He tried to find a way to talk with the man a but it was too risky. He won’t stand a chance against so many guards if he got caught. Yes, he was strong and all but those guards were trained to be predator. Trained to fight till no life in their body stay. So Sehun decided to just give few photos to someone he know to help him in this.




He stretched his body, ready to sleep. He had already taken a bath and was wearing his gray sweat pants and a pink t shirt. He climb on his bed, and lay his body down, wrapped the blanket and closed his eyes.



A scream was heard from ofcourse Jiyeon’s bedroom. Knowing she was having one of her nightmares didn’t bother to move. Until he heard her sob was when he angrily groaned and get up frustratingly, throwing the blanket on the bed he dashed to Jiyeon’s room, snapping it open.



Jiyeon was on the floor, trying to close her eyes. A lamp beside her bed was thrown on the floor. She looked up at Sehun only to cry more harder and drag herself back.



Sehun glared at the mess and walked to her, grabbing her from her arms, he lift her fragile body from the floor and when she tried to push his body with her two tiny palms Sehun carelessly throw her on the bed. Impact was strong and it hurt but she didn’t bother to care about pain. Her body was trembling as he hide her face in the pillow, avoiding to look at him like he was some kind of a monster or something.



Sehun placed the lamp on it place and give a death glare to Jiyeon.



“What is wrong with you?! Stop acting like a child, would you?! Stop wailing like a dinosaur!” he raised his voice at her.



She hiccupped and tried to stop her tears. Fear of being hit engulfed her mind. She tried but it was becoming harder as her breath was harsher. Tears were wiped by her wet palms only for more to come.



Sehun sighed. She was truelly miserable. He inhale and exhale, trying to calm his anger and sat down on the bed. Which made Jiyeon to jerk back in fright.



Sehun sat there for a while, letting her relax a little or atleast control her breathing.



Few minutes past until it became a half hour.



She finally stopped hiccupping. But still her body was trembling. She kept her head down, not even once dearing to lift her eyes.



“Jiyeon-”



“I-I’m... S-sor-ry... I wo-n-”



“For god sake, stop apologizing already! it!” Sehun snapped.



Jiyeon whimpered at the volume of his voice. She shutted . Not dearing to make a voice. She want to avoid making him mad. The more she shut up and listen silently, he would be pleased, or atleast won’t hurt her. If that means live like a slave, for her safety she would do that. She made her decision and she wasn’t going to step back. It was for her safety or Sehun might kill her.



Sehun focused how her body suddenly tensed. He once again sighed. This wasn’t going anywhere. She seemed to be tightly closing , to avoid any sound. Even her breath. Her body moving a little more harsher after each second passing by. Sehun’s face expression turned to shock as he jump closer to her and lift her face. It was red and silent tears were flowing down. He was too shocked at the way she decided to kill herself. She stopped breathing. He know she was scared of him but he had to do that no matter what. So he grabbed her shoulder, making her lay down and throw his body on hers. Shocking the life out of her. She finally unconsciously opened as a natural habit and take the huge amount of breath she needed. Her body somehow relaxing even if Sehun was on top of her, his intense eyes on hers. His breath on her lips.



For a short moment she forget what that Sehun could do. She desperately get up, making him fall down as she hugged him, finding the comfort she couldn’t feel for the past few months. She cried on his shoulder, letting her misery out.



To say Sehun was fine with her crying on his shoulder like this was a total lie. Infact he was hating this and wanted to pull away. Yet his dead heart somehow told him not to. That she needed it as badly as he needed money to survive. Sehun awkwardly let her do this. Praying for the embarrassing moment to end soon.



Sehun lift his manly hand to lightly hug her back. Once his hand touches her small back, he felt her tensed. Like she was shocked and in the next second he was pushed back by the one who pulled him in the first place.



To say Sehun was annoyed is underestimated. He was filled with rage. She couldn’t just pull him in and use his shoulder to cry then push him away as she pleased.



He jumped off the bed and walked away, leaving her with tears that he came to wipe off in the first place.




The night was heavy. Sehun changed his shirt, saying she ruined the previous one with her tears. He lay down on the bed and slept. Her cries did stop as Sehun demanded but something with her cries was lost too. Her voice. The angelic beauty voice that he grow to love yet denied. Only tears were the thing that flowed and flowed.















Next day Jiyeon was staring blankly at the bed sheets. The sunlight coming through the opened curtains, hitting on her once flawless skin. She had few marks on her face that had been caused by Sehun. The punches and slap, it gave a few scars. She had never been slapped by anyone, let alone a punch. Sehun was the first one to take a hand on her. Sehun was first in many things. The first one who controlled her. First teacher who made her do her work complete. She should’ve expected that. He was even her first kiss. Could he be the one to take her ity too? Oh god, she hoped not.



The door got opened and Sehun came. The first thing she did was jerk back and let her dried eyes to be filled with tears. Its just happen, not like she personally wanted to do that.



“Come out. Chorong is here for you.” Sehun quietly said and walked out.



Chorong?



Who Chorong?



Her eyes snapped open when she remembered Chorong. The nice girl. Somehow she don’t feel like meeting her. She felt like she’ll make Chorong disappointed at herself. Because she think she looks like a trash.



The door opened again but this time, it was Chorong. Jiyeon stared at her, not saying a word until Chorong said in a bright voice.



“Get ready lazy head. We’re going out.” Chorong softly said and start checking her wardrobe for clothes.



“Where?” she asked in a really quiet tone.



Chorong stopped and smiled at Jiyeon.



“I’m not sure. But we are going with Sehun and Minseok.”



Jiyeon made a confused face. “Minseok?”



Chorong laughed as she jumped on Jiyeon’s bed. “Yeah Minseok. Minseok is my... Um owner? Or master? Also he’s my boyfriend.”



Jiyeon tried to smile, to act like she was happy for Chorong’s sake. Yet her lips curl was anything but smile.



Jiyeon realized, this is the first time she tried to make someone other then herself and her friends happy. She never did that before. She have always been so bluntly true. Not thinking twice about other peoples feeling. Well, it was a progress in her spoiled personality. Something she never did before.






After she take a bath and got ready, she sat on the bed. Not sure if she could go outside. What if Sehun got mad at her for getting out without his permission and beat her up? She couldn’t take that risk. No way. And so she waited and waited for Sehun to come or even Chorong. She thought everyone was her enemy. Everyone wanted to hurt her. She was Sehun’s slave. Chorong was the only nice person she met. She wasn’t sure about Kyungsoo though. He acted calm and concern but he looked so intimidated.




“Jiyeon, are you ready? I’m coming in.” Chorong said as she came in. Jiyeon noticed she doesn’t look cheerful like when she came first. Did something happen? What did they talk about?



“Oh you’re ready. What are you waiting for? Lets go, they are waiting for you in the dining room for food.” Chorong walked to Jiyeon, making her stand up.



Jiyeon noticed a bruise on her arm. Shrugging off she closely followed Chorong out.



Once they step out, Jiyeon felt so uncomfortable. When they reach the dining room and her eyes met Sehun, she couldn’t control her body. She start shivering, as she looked down. Her eyes felt hot. Her heart was beating fast too. Nervously, she grabbed Chorong’s arm closely to herself. Like it’ll protect her from Sehun. She tried her best to control the tears. She did really but it was breaking her from inside.



Her broken self was so exposed into the other three pair of eyes. Chorong felt sad but she know, she wasn’t allowed to show love to someone infront of Minseok so she didn’t even bother to. Sehun looked pissed off for some unknown reason. Minseok, he seemed uninterested. Yet the sympathy look was there. Thats all he could feel for her spoiled bully brat personality. Thats what he thought. If only he could see himself in the reality mirror.



Chorong help the shivering girl in sitting. Once they both were sitted, Jiyeon dragged her chair closer to Chorong’s like a scared puppy.



The three start eating. Tasting Sehun’s food with satisfied looks. While Jiyeon keep looking down, playing with her fingers. Hair covering her swollen eyes. Teeth bitting the sweet flesh of her pink lips to prevent making any sound, to avoid the crying infront of these people.



“So, Jiyeon right?” Minseok talk in the table for the first time.



Jiyeon didn’t answerd. She kept ignoring the curious look from the baby faced man.



“Speak!” Sehun harshly ordered, glaring down at her.



She whimpered. She should answer 'yes' right? Would Sehun get mad if she said that? Does Sehun want her to start a conversation with this guy? What if she said something wrong and Sehun hurt her again? Or Sehun want her to not talk at all? She should try with 'yes'. What if i sound weird saying it then Sehun won’t be please right? He would get mad. His glares weren’t helping either. Just then Chorong’s soft hand grabbed her fingers, stopping her to think more and to just answer.



“Y-es.” unsure voice cracked in a word. Even the little word take so much energy and mental preparation to say in Sehun’s presence which still didn’t come out nicely as it should.



Minseok nodded. He was learned to be heartless but this. To not think much about others pain what he saw in Jiyeon was terrible. He know Sehun turn into cruel monster when he get mad. Making him angry is easy too. He take some anger management classes helped though. He use to be worse then this.



“So Sehun, where do you think we should go?” Minseok asked him.



Sehun made a face at the man. “You’re ing telling me that you came here saying we’ll go out and you didn’t even think where you’ll go. Damn you rick bastard. I’m not a menu for you. Go and see yourself.”



“Ouch that hurts. Why you have to be so... Monkey?” Minseok said with smile.



Sehun raised an eyebrows. “Don’t you mean cruel?”



Minseok rested his back on the chair with smug smile. “No.”



Sehun shrugged and walked away, to his room.



Minseok turned to look at Chorong was silently eating. “Why are you so fond of her?”



Chorong looked at Minseok. “I think i like her. Knowing how Sehun is, i feel sad for her. Can you help her Minseok? To run?”



Jiyeon kept looking down. They were talking like she wasn’t even there.



Minseok shook his head. “You know even if i can, i won’t. We have some rules, he won’t interrupt in my business nor i would do that to him.”



Chorong then stopped talking. Knowing this won’t get them anywhere. Minseok is nice with her, but he don’t listen to every single thing she ask him. She know it.




Jiyeon sat there doing nothing. She didn’t eat the food. Her food was left the way Sehun put it on the table. Chorong smiled sadly at her when she met eyes with Jiyeon.



Waiting for Sehun to come out of his room.



Chorong wondered if the day was going to be fine. Jiyeon was terrified of Sehun.



Things are probably going to be messed up.








          Heres the next 
          update. So what 
          was the dream 
          Jiyeon saw? Sehun
          loving her in her
          dream? Poor Jiyeon
          is traumatized. 
          Sehun is sooo 
          cruel but i’ll make 
          sure he regret the 
          way he treat her 
          so coldly.








Thank you guys so much for commenting, its so nice to read them :)