be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)

One day passed from that faithful day where his daughter was escaped alongside the criminal bastard. Mr. Park was going crazy, but most of all; his wife was at hospital from all the stress and depression and he could do nothing but sweet talk to her which she stopped responding to. She only wanted her daughter and she was ready to give up anything for that, anything.

He sighed stressfully. Why did he get married? Why did he happily choose to have a child with his lover? Just so that child could be played by the devils pawn? This was getting awful, if he didn’t get his daughter anytime soon, he would lose his sanity for sure.

What gave him a little comfort was Jiyeon’s friends were worried for her too. They have talked with their parents who were willing to support them, except Hyeri’s parents who shrugged her worries off, busy in their own money world. Mr. Park didn’t mind though. If it would be someone else in this situation and not his daughter he would turn blind eye to it and maybe that’s why he was suffering.

He had been thinking of a solution to this problem but that would cost him a fortune but he was ready. The only thing holding him back was what if it didn’t get succeed? He would lose everything alongside his daughter and wife who were getting treated.

With a final heavy sigh he decided to just go with his plan. If he happens to fall, Jiyeon’s friend might be able to help him. They said they were ready to help in any way possible. He could test their loyalty that way too.

He dialed a number and invite Kai immediately who came in ten minutes.

“Kai I’ve decided. We need to take information from that club owner, Yesung right? We have to question him about Jiyeon and Sehun and see if he could find the two or give us some information about Sehun. He must know because Jiyeon was working there and Sehun was a regular customer there. They must have some relationship.”

Kai nodded. “But Mr. Park, The government won’t let him go. I’ve been trying to ask permission but they denied me the access every time. We need to kidnap him if we want information from him.”

Mr. Park nodded in understanding. “I’m glad you are working very hard for my daughter Kai. And if we have to go against the entire country for my daughter then I’m ready to go at this limit. Kai, first I’m going to ask for permission and would give money if they want but if it didn’t work then you must ambush on them while I’m inside so they might not doubt me. I trust you on this.”

Kai bowed to the man and left to work what he had to for this kidnapping plan. He was sure the people won’t give away Yesung; he had saw how they ignored and immediately called the guards when he repeated the line of ‘just a few seconds with Yesung’.

While Mr. Park got ready for his own job. It was going to take long for the old man and he wished to have his daughter in his arms sooner. He wanted to see his wife and daughter by his side happily like they used to be.

                                                                ***

In the dark room where only the big screen light was lightening the pitch black room which was lacked with windows, Xuimin was sitting for one whole day in that room, only Chorong was beside him occasionally serving him light snack and water.

His spy in the government was giving him information every half or an hour about their process in following the trio. Xuimin was worried for Sehun but when he heard Sehun finally find his Hyung Xuimin know even though it should be good, it wasn’t for Sehun’s heart. It only added more stress on him. He sometime wondered why Sehun was so unfortunate. Everything important happens in his life just in the wrong time.

His eyes staring at the dot indicate the armies in the forest. He called Sehun and informed him the safest place in the forest where he sends his man to get him. He already ordered a man to make three fake IDs for Jiyeon, Sehun and Lu Han. It was a dangerous situation and in order for the trio to survive they had to fly far away from Korea. Getting out of Korea with real identities was already impossible for Sehun and Luhan and Jiyeon was wanted too so yeah a lot of trouble for him but it was worth it.

“Are they going to be okay?” Chorong asked concerned.

Xuimin rubbed his palm on his face. “I believe Sehun is smarter than this. He’ll find a way or other. The fact I’m worried is about those two. Protecting one is fine from all that disaster but two? That does require more than skills, experience and brain. He would need luck to get out of that mess without getting one of them or himself hurt.” He paused for a moment. “I’m worried so much because if anything happen to any one of them, Sehun won’t forgive himself. Those two are the dearest people to him and he’s willing to go as far as he can go for them and even more. More would be his life.”

Chorong frowned in misery. Yes, Sehun was a bad guy but still it was so much on him that not even he couldn’t handle what he was going through. She prayed for the trio to come back alive. She could only hope.

“Can’t we do something to prevent that?” Chorong asked.

Xuimin thought for a while and suddenly he smiled as he looked at Chorong.

“I just thought of something. Sehun is dear to me and I want to protect him as much as I can,” He smirked as he continued, scaring the girl in front. “If I put the forest in fire then it would be fine, am I right? As long as Sehun is saved and sound, right?”

Oh god, that was evil but what more option they were left with? Sehun could escape from fire, that was something he was used to.

                                                                        ***

 

 

“Are you… by any chance… gay?” Jiyeon asked Sehun in shocked manner as if the realization finally hit her.

Sehun’s expression baffled, his eyes rounded and accidently choked on his own spit which resulted him coughing loudly as his face reddened.

Jiyeon in emergency gave him a water bottle which Sehun greedily snatched from her hands, drinking it in one gulp only to spill all of it out on the girl’s face as he fall into another fit of coughs. It took few minutes for him to calm down and when finally did, his face was all red, blue and purple from lack of breath. Tiredly he gave the girl a stingy eye. All the while wondering what made her thing he was gay. Don’t get him wrong, he didn’t judge gays or anything, heck GD was one of his friends and that guy was gay, Sehun only hated him when he tried to flirt with Sehun.

“What the ? How the hell in the world did you reach to THIS,” Sehun waved his hands widely, trying to come up what to say, he was truly speechless at this point. “THIS… explanation?” Sehun asked still giving her a judging look.

Jiyeon pulled her lips in thin line, than burst out. “You couldn’t love me. You don’t have any girls-friends but me; you even talked of protecting ‘He’ on the phone with so much love. Is that Luhan? Do you love him? You’re gentle with him, sweet unlike with me and others. You actually hugged him! Now tell me if I’m wrong!” Jiyeon was trembling in grieve. Her eyes hurt as she said those words. How couldn’t, she didn’t stand a chance with him. He was biual or gay. And he fall in love with his enemy, is that how uny she was that he could even love that man and not her? Her tears build at the corner, she waited for Sehun to say something but he only gave her a horrified expression. She shook her head as tears fall from her eyes. Oh god, it was all true. Harshly wiping her tears she turned to the other side. Totally hurt by his silence.

Sehun realizing what just he did, cursed himself, he abruptly sit up and pulled her up whose crystal tears were falling on her pinkish cheeks.

“Hey!” unconsciously he raised his voice. “Who told you I’m gay?”

Jiyeon scoffed. “I’m not stupid. Your actio-” but that was cut off by a harsh and forceful kiss as those rough hands cupped the side of her face tightly.

Her eyes slowly and slowly widened and she tried to push the strong man away from her as more tears rolled down her eyes. When Sehun pulled away for a second, she brought her hand to slap him; only to be kissed on the lips with more force.

Jiyeon curled her fist and hit him on his but for some unknown reason Sehun wasn’t stopping. As if he finally lost the last bit of sane part of his brain.

In the end she gave up and rested her hands down, that was what she was talking about. He was never gentle with her. He plays with her feelings. He hurt her none stop and yet that stupid heart of hers beat for that .

When she stopped struggling, she felt the tight grip on her face slowly loosening and then slowly Sehun pulled away. She refused to look at him, at the way he treat her with so much power as if he didn’t care about her feelings, her well-being.

“Look at me.” Sehun hissed. Jiyeon shook her head.

“I said look at me.” Sehun repeated heavily.

“No! Get away from me bastard! When will you stop hurting me!” She hissed and opened her eyes to glare at him; only to notice the disappointment on his face.

Sehun gulped his frustration. He can’t take it anymore. He just can’t. He was emotionally and physically exhausted. His heart thumbing so hard it was almost painful for him.

“I love you…” He whispered quietly.

Jiyeon scoffed. “Don’t tell this to me now. You are just playing with my feelings like you’ve always done.” She swallows the lump. “You’re just confused, you’re saying this because you wanted a friend… isn’t it?”

Sehun shook his head. “No, I truly love you…”

Jiyeon sighed. “You don’t Sehun. It’s the heat affecting you.”

Sehun throw his head down. Was he rejected or what? He just confessed and she called it side effect of heat?

Looking intensely at the pretty face, Sehun whispered. “How do I make you believe that I love you? That it’s not heat but my true feelings?”

Jiyeon closed her eyes. “Maybe when you’ll actually stop hurting me and think of my feelings.”

Sehun heaved a stressful breath. Now that was hard. He was able to be nice with Luhan because he always treated him that way.

“Fine. And please I’m not gay, and not to Luhan.”

Jiyeon raised her eyebrow. “Really? Then why are you so sweet and kind with him? I never saw you like this with anyone.”

Sehun lowered his eyes. “Maybe I’m used to treating him that way. He’s like a family to me, actually more than a family. You might not understand but its brotherly, fatherly, motherly love, not a romantic one.”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes. She won’t understand anyway, he said it himself.

“We need to leave now.” Sehun said getting up then held his hand to Jiyeon who eyed his hand for a second inspecting the dirt then hesitantly grab his hand to get up.

“Follow me okay.” He said to the two, Luhan nodded firmly then Sehun turned to Jiyeon with a mischievous glint in his dark eyes. Slowly he steps towards her and stood away a hand distance from her asked oh so sweetly which was fake by the way. “Love, how do you prefer to be carried by me? On shoulder, like a bride or on back?”

Jiyeon stepped back at the sudden change in his behavior. It was sweet to the point she felt vomiting and it was a damn act!

“I can walk on my own.” Jiyeon refused nicely faking it too.

Sehun smirked at the reply. “Oh then that’s mean I’ll choose.” With force he grabbed her tiny wrist and bends a little to lift her legs with other arm and swiftly lifted her all.

Jiyeon protested but like usual Sehun ignored her. He always did. Jiyeon pouted.

They went on their destination, it was Sehun’s determination that kept them running.

In the way gunshot went through Luhan’s legs stopping the trio. Sehun widened his eyes, firmly grabbing Jiyeon’s body with one hand he grabbed Luhan’s wrist with the other then start running. He was getting tired but he kept forcing his body to move for their sake but what he didn’t realized was that enemy was able to now catch them up with their slow speed.

Sehun puffed air as more shooting came at their side. And then before he knows it a few armed men came out from the side pointing their large guns at the three. Sehun stopped dead on his way.

“Put the girl down before we shoot!” One ordered walking closer to them. Sehun frowned but the man shoot which passed Sehun’s neck. It was purposely shoot there. And Sehun realized he had to think something while calmly listening to them.

Placing the clinging girl down who gave him a scared look, Sehun stood up straight with nothing to protect his bare body other than his jeans.

“Oh look at him. I heard he was the worst to deal with but look how obedient he is? I like him.” And they laughed among each other mocking Sehun who tried to contour his angry expression into calm.

“That girl, her father was the one asking to let her live right? Why would we bother to let such a brat to escape? She must have done something wrong in her life and we would be doing a favor to that idiotic father of hers by killing her.” They throw another fit of laughter. Sehun clenched his fist. Yes he despises her father too but still… they were pissing him off and they call themselves soldiers ready to die for the country. Sehun mentally tsked at their behavior.

Sehun moved his eyes around the place to find a way out but they were surrounded as more and more armed soldiers stood around them. It was impossible for him to fight them off all alone.

When the soldiers were busy laughing among each other Sehun gave eye singles to Luhan and Jiyeon to get ready to run beside him. That was a suicide but Sehun realized he would rather die than to hear these ugly horse laughers.

Just when he looked at front; a bomb was blasted a few meters away from them and the smoke burst out in the air like a volcano was erupted and then fire start burning the grass. The soldiers stared at the sudden intrusion in shocked.

One gave orders immediately. “There is fire in the forest. Call for aid in this instant!”

And Sehun broke the neck of one who was closer to him, taking the weapon from his hand; he motioned for the two to run fast as for a little while soldiers were distracted by the fast spreading fire.

A few meters away Sehun turn to the two terrified people. Well even if they were in danger now Sehun still believed it was a blessing in disguise.

“Stay here hidden. I’m going to get three men here, we need their clothes.”

With that Sehun ran back where the soldiers were panicking. He swiftly shot the three men away from the others and dragged the three bodies to Jiyeon and Luhan.

Jiyeon gasped at the dead bodies while Luhan just stared at the crime his younger brother committed.

“Take their cloths, wear it Luhan.” The he turned to the shaking girl. First he eyed the clothes she was wearing which was really nothing other than his t shirt which hide her own body fitted clothes, more like underwear’s if he say his opinion on the matter. “Jiyeon, do you want to take off your clothes? I think you should wear it on top of your own,” he eyed the one piece on her body then waved his hand towards it. “You know.”

“Jiyeon shook her head at that. “It’ll be itchy and hot.”

Oh. Sehun thought and shrugged. As if saying ‘At least I tried.’ Then start getting off the man’s clothes, taking his off too.

 Jiyeon tried to touch the dead man then shied away. How was she supposed to take off man’s cloth? Shyly she turned to Sehun but her eyes widened like saucer as he wasn’t wearing a pant, stark . She blushed and turned away. Sehun was seriously a shameless man, changing his clothes like this around a girl.

Sehun scoffed, probably saw her. “Don’t act as if you didn’t see a man before.”

Jiyeon’s body trembled nervously. “ert, at least say that you’re changing here! And I never saw a man like this.”

Sehun chuckled as he was finished wearing the army clothes. Not making any sound he walked to her, turning her around he pushed her towards the tree, cornering her with either hand at the side of her face.

“Listen love, I’m a man. I don’t shy away about my body. If anything,” he leaned closer to the trembling girl. “I’m proud to show my body like this.” Then he step away.

He sat on his knees and start taking the last man’s clothe off, and then throw them to the scared girl. He turns to give her a look and he kind of regretted scaring her like this. He was just seducing her but guess, he totally scared the girl. He saw how her body was shivering. Too innocent, huh. He might have gone a little bit far this time.

“Look out for me while I change.” Jiyeon said stuttering.

Sehun smirked. “I’ll do it with pleasure. It’s mine to look and to devour huh?”

“Shut up ert!” Jiyeon yelled and walked a little further away, Sehun following behind.

“Okay turn around, I’m going to change.” Jiyeon said.

“You sure don’t want me near you? I can admire your body you know? Just look, no touching hm?” Sehun chuckled heartedly when he heard her curse him along with ‘No’.

Once she finished she came to him, satisfied he didn’t peek. Yes, Sehun wasn’t a ert but it was strange he was talking like one now. Did he learn it somewhere or what?

Luhan looked like he was searching for them as Jiyeon and Sehun walked back there. Before Luhan could question Sehun motioned with his eyes towards Jiyeon which Luhan immediately understood.

“Okay we run now to…” Sehun frowned and picked his phone from his pocket. “I guess… just follow me.”

They started to run and the best thing was, there were few camps in their way to their destination but no one was inside. Food, water was openly laying for what he believed army. There were few soldiers but no one came to them thinking them as of them.

Sehun looked at the food. Taking few covered sandwich and water bottles he handed some to the two and told them to hide it in their clothes and he did same.

Once ready they made their way from there to the more bushes area. Jiyeon was shocked as she saw the army so ready for capturing them. They even think a head of them. Even if the somehow would have manage to escape from there, they wouldn’t survive for long as she looked at the broken units. Shivers run down her spine as she saw few bulky men talking among each other about the sudden fire. They were strong, maybe even stronger than Sehun.

Sehun was a mere criminal in front of these trained animals. They seemed to have no mercy at heart. They had scars, hard expression and wicked smile. Some looked calm, like whatever they were doing here was something they use to. Of course, the day they decided to join the army, death was always in their way. In war, many die and no soldier would protect the other unless ordered or some actual bond. They were even more merciless then murderers Jiyeon thought.

Walking for hours and hours they ended up close to the destination. Dead tired but at least their clothes were comfortable and covered their bodies from insects reach.

“Let’s rest here for the night.” Sehun said and slump down with Jiyeon and Luhan following. Jiyeon fall asleep after eating, so tired to even let her eyes open more than few seconds. Sehun despite his eyes red from lack of sleep and much needed rest decided on his own to guard them tonight, again.

Luhan has other thoughts.

“Sehun,” He called the tired man. “Let me do this. You sleep, hmm?”

Sehun nodded his head sideways, disagreeing. “But Sehun, you’re tired. You’re the most experienced between us and if you didn’t sleep how would you use your exhausted brain? You’re not machine, rest.” Luhan scolded the tired man who gave in and closed his eyes without a word and start snoring loudly too.

Luhan sighed in relief. And thought it was cute.

Tonight, it was cold and thankfully their clothes protected them against the chilly air. Luhan leaned down and looked at the brightly shining stars. He was happy. He was happy to find Sehun. No one has ever done what Sehun did for him. He was always left behind, made fun of because of his looks, it didn’t help him that he was so quiet most of the time that he was none existed for them. But Sehun, he made him forget all those negative feelings; he made him feel that he was important like anyone in this world. He was blessed finally. He thought while smiling sweetly to himself staring at the unlimited sky.

Hours passed in peace and Luhan fall asleep in the middle of joyful thoughts.

Once again, sun rises and brightens the dark world. Luhan first woke up then Jiyeon. What surprised them was Sehun still sleeping while snoring. Oh god, Jiyeon made a face then giggled. She thought of blackmailing him by recording his deep snores.

“Let him rest for more two hours. He seemed so exhausted.” Luhan said to Jiyeon who noticed his calm expression.

“He’s pale too, like he’s sick.” Jiyeon muttered and leaned her palm on his forehead. “He’s not hot though.”

With that they sat doing nothing for two hours, occasionally stealing glances at the sleeping male.

Two hours later they woke the sleeping beauty? Jiyeon called him that while waking him up. Sehun opened his eyes and abruptly sat up, his eyes wide, searching for the enemy alarmed. When find nothing but the two he let himself fall down.

“Sehun, wakeup and eat something. We’ve to leave soon.” Jiyeon said.

When Sehun was finished they started again, Sehun was quiet now. His expression still sleepy, probably he needed more sleep but they also need to leave the forest to somewhere safer.

Sehun’s phone vibrate, groggily, he answered. “Sehun, where are you guys? My men are waiting for you.”

Sehun yawned. “We still need few hours.” Was all he said then hang up.

From there Jiyeon and Luhan realized he wasn’t in the mood and also not much worried to get catch.

                                                                            ***

Mr. Park was denied his request as soon he request to take Yesung with him. Even when he showed them a large amount of money, none bother to listen until Kai’s father came. Mr. Park met him before at someone’s birthday party when his daughter was still young, like eleven or twelve.

The man without hesitation said he would build them their own business, the fact he also brought papers to seal the deal surprised them. Mr. Park was shocked at that but he decided he would work together with the other businessman. It was a great favor.

Like this, they took the man in blindfold to Mr. Park’s mansion’s underground basement.

Mr. Park realized it was Kai who begged from his father for doing this and that he simply listened to his son.

“Yesung, tell me everything about Oh Sehun.” Mr. Park demanded from the bounded man.

Yesung shook his head. “You made my daughter as a waiter in your ing club and now you think you’ve the right to choose whether to tell me or not?!” Mr. Park yelled loudly.

Still the stubborn man refused. After few kicks Mr. Park had enough so he called Kai down.

“Look, we’ll let you go for your doing. Beside Sehun and Jiyeon are in danger. Both of them. We need to save them, for that we need information. If you could tell us something we might be able to protect them from government’s hand. They wanted to kill them both, to save Jiyeon, we have to save Sehun. If something happen to Sehun, Jiyeon won’t survive on her own. So please our mission is to save both and I swear we won’t hurt you if you say everything truthfully and cooperate with us. You’re the only one who knows about Sehun so please.”

Yesung was quiet for a while, thinking if he should really tell them what he knows. It won’t be much. Beside he was worried for Sehun, he didn’t open his mouth back there because their intention was clear which was killing Sehun but these people were different. That man powerful, he had money and he wanted to save his daughter at any cost. This means he had to deal with the man to not pull a case on him for making his daughter work in such a place where other kidnapped girls were working.

“I don’t know much about him but I know his some friends and some basic information but with one condition.” Yesung finally said.

Kai nodded ready to hear him out with Mr. Park at the back hearing everything quietly.

                                                                                ***

Jiyeon worriedly stared at Sehun. He was so quiet. Even when he talked with Xuimin he didn’t seem as excited as he was in the previous day.

Luhan was thinking the same thing and wondered if he should ask but he knows better than to talk with him in such a mood.

While they were busy staring at his back, all Sehun wanted was the comfort of his room. Yes, he was extra grumpy from the lack of sleep and sun was blinding him, the clothes were itching him, the two pair of eyes stealing glances at him ticked him off but he decided to hold himself back. He needed to. He can’t act like a beast in front of Luhan. What would Luhan think of him? He would probably think Sehun is lacking in manners which were nothing but true and Luhan would sooner or later found out his true face but he still wanted to give a good impression. That he wasn’t all ruined like he looked like, that he was still the same kid who was taken care by Luhan.

Finally they saw a helicopter which Sehun recognized as one of Xuimin’s collection of them. He turned to his back at the two who stared at him in return. Without as much as uttering a word he fastened his pace and that’s when he triggered the girl.

“Stop right there!” Jiyeon called loudly for Sehun, sick of his attitude. Sehun must know that she was with him right now because of him, because of his crimes, his faults not hers. So he should start explaining him because it was unfair to her.

Sehun stopped dead on his way. Oh he just needed a reason to fight and Jiyeon would never learn to shut up, not when she was facing this incredible sun’s heat which rushed her adrenaline.

Luhan looked worriedly at the two. He was detective and he mostly understands people’s action, their expression and their tone about what they could be thinking. Right now he was sure the two wanted to fight, and looking at Sehun, he wasn’t going to hold back, he was just waiting for the right words to be spoken for him to unleash his pent up anger. Jiyeon was just expressing her stress to the wrong person; she seemed like a brat who couldn’t take to be led by someone. Both wanted domination and it was obvious who would be the winner of all this so Luhan did what he could do at that moment. He was a gentleman, unlike Sehun so seeing a women get hurt was something he couldn’t take.

“Jiyeon,” He called the frowning girl who in return glared at him. “This isn’t the right time to talk. We need to leave this forest as soon as possible. The armies must be anywhere around us and would’ve been informed about our disguise.” Turning to Sehun he said. “We must leave this instant, Sehun. Please lead us the way.”

That actually worked because the two started to walk fast with grumpy expression. This time he was able to stop them but he wasn’t sure about the next time.

Jiyeon and Luhan ran faster when they saw the helicopter Sehun was confidently leading to. One of the men came to Sehun who motioned to Jiyeon. The man nodded and helped Jiyeon to walk to the awaiting helicopter.

Once they were all in, the helicopter started to fly.

It was a final moment in that terrible forest; Jiyeon smiled to herself and leaned on the comfortable seat. Luhan silently stared outside the window at the disappearing forest getting smaller and smaller.

While Sehun waited and asked few questions from the two men, then he dialed Xuimin’s number.

“Hey.” He said quietly, his tense body slowly started to loosen up as he sat more comfortably on the seat. Even though the noise was annoying yet comparing to sleeping in the dusty grass, insects biting them, walking endlessly for hours in the blinding sun, this was heaven. The cold air sends beautiful sensation to his body.

“Where are we going to land? Armies are everywhere so this means we are still not save, right?”

“True, the helicopter would land at the village near the forest. There you have to stay for a day and change your looks. I’ll send the three of you your fake IDs and with that you’ll start traveling by car, bus station or train, whichever you prefer.”

Sehun frowned in annoyance. “Why would we travel with bus or any of these things when we could travel with helicopter?”

It took a moment for Xuimin to answer. “There is strict checking for airlines; you three are ordinary people so how come you could have your own helicopter? And beside you’ll take attention this way so for few days you guys had to act like a total common people. You guys had to use cash, not credit cards.” Xuimin paused. “Sehun, you do not understand how serious this matter is. I’m seeing from here and this is something we shouldn’t take easy. You guys had to keep alarmed twenty four seven. These soldiers aren’t just powerful but smart too. You should use your experience, skill and brain to survive Sehun. You guys won’t be safe in this country. My plan is for you guys to travel to China or Japan, just away from Korea. Do you understand my point Sehun?”

Sehun sighed heavily. “I do. Just give me a lot of cash.”

With that he decided to rest, he needs a plenty of energy to face this disaster.

                                                                    ***

Xuimin stopped his car, and came out of it. Yesung called for something important that could help in saving Sehun so he decided to listen to the man.

Once he stood in front of the warehouse, his two men stood beside with huge weapons in their hand, ready to kill someone if ordered.

Yesung was a little beaten up as they met in front of the door.

“Look Xuimin, listen to me first before you hurt me. Listen to the whole story then dares to touch me okay?” Xuimin nodded seriously.

“Jiyeon’s father is ready to help Sehun for his daughter. I told him you’re Sehun’s friend.” Yesung said and before Xuimin could punch the men; his fist was stopped by Kai.

Xuimin cursed at Yesung, glaring at the poor man.

“Listen, we want to safe Jiyeon, Sehun is keeping her safe, and government is our enemy. We need to work together to save the both.”

Xuimin laughed at Kai, offending him. “You think I need your help? I don’t need losers by my side.”

Kai’s lip dragged down scarily. Mr. Park from behind came.

“Look all i want is my daughter. You’re the only one who could tell us about them. I could pull some string to help them wherever they are. Government is too powerful for you to handle alone. We need to do this together for now at least.”

Xuimin cursed again then glared at them all. He knows Mr. Park was right. He could hardly instruct them and it won’t be long before things would go down. His plan was successful but he knows it wasn’t enough. Not for long.

“Fine. But if any of you try to hurt Sehun, I would ruin your entire lifes and not just yours but people who are close to you too. Trust me if I can’t my friends will comply to what I wanted the most so think your plan again before you guys dig your own graves.”

And the deal was sealed.

 

AURHOR NOTE

   So I was able to update fast. Thank god. It’s because I’ve finally time and I’m kind of inspired and wanted to write more stories.

Before a year or so I’ve written few oneshots but didn’t post them because I wanted to finish this first. Should I post them now or after I finish this? I’ve already completed them. Please tell me what should I do?

Thank you so much for reading, Subscribing, commenting and voting ^^

I appreciate them ^^