be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)
Its been two weeks of there new teacher’s arrival. Jiyeon’s plan was going smoothly. There was a little problem though, Chanyeol, Kai, Jiyeon, Hyeri and few other students were getting extra classes from Sehun. When Jiyeon’s mother got the news from Chanyeol and Kai’s parents that a teacher was giving them extra classes and they got better then before... From F to E, this surprised her. Its been years and they’re failing but with their parents money they always get what they want so it was unbelievble. The teacher was brave to teach them. So Jiyeon and Hyeri mothers couldn’t let the opportunity to run from their hands as they talked with Sehun about them. Sehun being the nice teacher agreed. More students joined the extra class. Only ten students were there, the school took care of that matter to not let Sehun get stressed with extra teaching and somehow the students of his subject were getting better. Well they say Sehun has the power to dominant ones mind. He can be a great leader.





Jiyeon and Hyeri were standing infront of the locker, waiting for their play toy to arrive. They were eager this day for their poor victim, while they wait, they would throw disgusting look at peoples, look down at them. Jiyeon really enjoyed doing this, it was fun as always. Nothing was better then to make one feel low about himself.


Finally the girl they were waiting for enter the hallway. Jiyeon smirked at the side.


Krystal was walking, yet her head down. She was lonely, broken yet strong minded. She wasn’t rich, she don’t have someone to support her yet she face everything Jiyeon throw at her with tighten lips. She didn’t try to defend herself when its Jiyeon who’s talking with her, because of Jiyeon mother’s mercy on her, she got into this school, so beating her daughter was the last thing krystal would ever want.


She reach her locker, ignored the two girls who keep staring at her with smirks.


“So how are you today Krystal? Last time i thought you were send to hospital so i wonder how fast you recover.” Jiyeon said as she take a step forward to the girl who still didn’t look at them and keep doing what she came for.


She felt Jiyeon’s hand on the edge of her hair, she panicked from inside, she got stitches few days before and the doctor strictly told her to not comb her hair from the scar part and right now Jiyeon’s hand was making its way there.


“Oh Hyeri, look she got stitches there.” Jiyeon told Hyeri amused at her work. So afterall her beatings really worked. She was proud at herself for doing this.


Krystal didn’t have any intentions to stop the girl. She would rather want to die then to live like this and she would be thankful if they just kill her instead of everyday abusing.



“Look at that ugly features, i wonder if you’ll ever get a boyfriend my dear krystal.”


Hyeri pouted as she start playing with the girl’s hair. Why Krystal was so hard to deal with? Why couldn’t she just beg for them to leave her? She was really thick headed.


“This girl never understand a thing, does she?” Jiyeon raised her voice as she tighten her grip on the hair pulled it harshly making Krystal almost scream.


When she try to free herself, Hyeri grabbed her chin and slap the girl’s cheek which had now a finger prints. Jiyeon laughed and freed the girl’s hair only to grab a thick book from her locker and hit it on the girl’s head. The blood flowed out from the girl’s head. Jiyeon and Hyeri gasped at the amount of blood that keep pouring on the white floor.


They were both speechless, they saw how her body collapse on the floor but none of their brain was working at the moment. Yes, the bully Krystal and everyone they don’t like but getting someones blood like this was never their intentions. Hyeri fall down on the floor as her hands on .


Jiyeon too slump down as her legs betrayed her, the world was spinning in her head. Was she really this kind of monster to kill someone?


The news was like fire as in few minutes the entire majority of students came on the hallway. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai made their to the girls by pushing others aside harshly.


The three guys eyes widened at the view and look at the students that were doing nothing but watch.


“WHAT THE HELL??? THE GIRL IS GOING TO DIE AND YOU GUYS ARE WATCHING HER LOOSING BLOOD!!! GET AWAY ALL OF YOU COWARDS!!!!”


Baekhyun who was always known as nice guy for the first time raised his voice like this and it surprised everyone.


Kai run to the girl and lift her up in bridal style to get her in clinic. She badly needed to be in hospital though.


Baekhyun directed his gaze at the two girls and only hatred was what shown in them as he left and follow kai. They were too much this time. They don’t treat people rightly, they hurt them too but almost sending them to death was totally different case. Baekhyun was nice as long as people stay in there limits.


Chanyeol who was shocked finally decided what to do. He went to the two girls who were sitting on the floor and help them to stand up and made an excuse they weren’t fine and sneaked out of the school. In the ride home he didn’t talk to neither of them as he give them dispointment gaze.


The too were deep in thoughts and didn’t bother to say something and peacefully left his car.



Next day Chanyeol and Kai went to both Jiyeon and Hyeri’s house to tell them Krystal was fine, and Baekhyun take the responsibility of everything in his hand. Chanyeol and Kai could see how much they regretted so to make them a little better, Chanyeol remind Jiyeon about the plan to kick teacher out. They handed her janitor closet keys too.




The four friends were in roof top excluding Baekhyun. He didn’t come to see them nor he talk to them. He completely ignored their existence. Every time he pass by her, his face turn to red, an angry expression so Jiyeon thought it was better to leave him for a while, she anyway deserve it, she did wrong so him ignoring her seem to be a good punishment to her.


“Okay you guys know what to do right? Just get the camera’s ready, try your best to not make any mistakes guys.”


The three nodded their head for god know how many times. They know she was nervous but she don’t have to act this way.





The bell ring, it was a free time for Sehun so he was heading to the empty classroom until he saw Jiyeon standing infront of the janitor closet looking all worried.


Sehun didn’t bother as he just wanted to pass by without involving himself into others business. Bad for him when Jiyeon look at him with puppy eyes, he stopped and sighed, ready to hear her out. Its not like he had a choice.


“Teacher... I lost something in there... I’m scared to go alone... Can you help me?” She asked, acting worry.


Sehun creased his eyebrows. This girl really know how to annoy him but he calm himself and nodded. He blindly followed her, oblivious of her true intentions. When he was inside the door got closed and he hear it got locked. He turn to look at that direction only to know Jiyeon locked the door.


He was more confuse now but everyone can feel their was something wrong so instead of panicking he straight forward calmly asked.


“What are you doing Jiyeon.”


Jiyeon smirked. “Wow teacher, wow. You’re so perfect, a full package of everything a women need but you know that i don’t like you a bit. I admit you’re handsome or whatever but you forget one thing Sehun... This school is mine, all mine and everything is in my control you know.”


Sehun was silent as he was focusing on her each words.


“And what you did? You acted like this all belong to you... You don’t how much i hate you and wanted a revenge from you Sehun.”


She purposely take his name as she know he hated it when students call him with his name.


“So what’re you doing to do?” His voice still calm but Jiyeon can see he was impatient here.


“I’m going to humiliate you infront of the entire school. You thought you could humiliate me in your first day as teacher, no way. Now in few minutes you’ll be regretting for even talking to me badly from the start.” the venom pouring from her voice as she talk.


“Is that so?” he remained unfazed.


This made Jiyeon mad. Was he stupid? Can’t he get the situation he’s in?


“You’ll see teacher, you’ll see in few minutes when your life will turn upside down.”


She said those and start her shirt. Her eyes not leaving Sehun who calmly stare at her. Like everything was fine, it wasn’t fine. He can’t just act like this. Even when she already half unbottom her shirt he didn’t say anything. Was he really this calm, don’t he think that its wrong?


“Jiyeon, my dear. I’m really lack of information here so you mind telling me exactly what’re you doing and what you want?”


Finally he ask these questions.


“Ow you’re lack of information? Can’t you tell the way i acted for the past two weeks were fake?”


“So what did i do?”


Jiyeon finally had enough. Why was he so stupid to deal with. Wasn’t it obvious that he humiliate her and she wanted revenge? What was so hard about this to understand? She take a step forward and push him on the wall harshly. She saw how his look changed from normal to murderous one but she didn’t care as the victory was for her anyway. Sehun felt the blood boil in his body and his veins popping out from his arms and neck even if they were covered by his cloths. She was really too much for touching him like this, he was kind of out of control but he remained to control himself a little bit, wanting to hear her out first.


“You know what, i acted like a good student to gain your trust and had some skinship with you, so that it look like teacher and student affair, and then now here we are. I’m gonna accusing you for rapping me. My friends are outside and once i start shouting they’ll come here and because they had extra keys so they’ll open the door and i’ll act like a victim, thats how your name will go all the way down, Sehun.”




It was silent, she saw the uneasy look on his face.


“Now i got everything. Great, you could be master mind dear... But... You’re not. Thats when you’re mistaken, to not check deep in your details.”


Jiyeon frowned, what was he talking about, what deep details? She know her plan by her heart so whats wrong.


“Oh look my dear student. You said your friends right? Your friend as in Chanyeol, Kai, Hyeri and Baekhyun right?”


He chuckled a little then continued. “Sweet heart, after Krystal’s incident, you guys didn’t attend the school and everyone know whose the one who should blamed. Today you guys came. So i could grantee you that your friends are in the office, dealing with teacher while you... Here stuck with me...”


He start walking closer to her, cautious steps. Jiyeon was so shocked to hear that. Does this mean she’s alone with him... No one was roaming in the corridors as the classes are still going. Thats when the thought of him actually her crossed her mind but it was too late. Sehun wasn’t infront of her anymore... He was standing behind her, leaning on the door and she abruptly turn to look at him.


His eyes so small from what she assumed anger and the smirk that sends shiver down her spine.


“Baby, don’t dare to shout okay. Now you did this all, i would say i’m impressed that you actually had gone this far you know. But hey when you always brag that this belongs to your mother and you... Please you look like greedy dog so stop acting this way and open this door. Lets act like none of this happened.”


Jiyeon was mad at him for saying her that, she has pride and she won’t loose it just like this.


“What if didn’t listen to you? You’re just a pathetic teacher waiting to get attention from peoples around you.” She said it. She know she’s taking a risk by doing this but she had already backup plan. She was texting her friends.


Sehun silently observe her, trying to find out whats running in her spoiled brain. It didn’t take much when he find the fact. A warm yet sick smile covered his lips as he uncrossed his arms and start walking closer to the oblivious girl.


Suddenly she got pushed back as her phone was snatched by his hand. Her eyes widened. She was going to shout for help until he harshly grabbed her body and covered with his strong hands. She try to release herself but his grip was strong.


He take off his tie with one hand and swiftly knot it around her wrist tightly. It was easier now as he only need to cover her face. He smirked. The girl got warnings from him, he give her chances but here she was, break loose the hell for herself.


He made her sit down on the floor as he sit with her. One hand cupping while the other brushing her face skin. Her tears rolled down her eyes as she realized there’s no escaped in such a position.


“Dear Jiyeon... Didn’t i warn you to stay away? Honey what you did? You only got closer and planned to humiliate me to kick me out.”


He tsked at her crying face and rolled his eyes. Why did she challenge him if she couldn’t play along?


“Please... I beg you let me go... I won’t do it again, i swear i’ll act like this never happen before, please Seh- teacher don’t me.” She said those words as Sehun let her breath a little then closed once again. ?



“ sweet heart? Is this your problem? Honey... isn’t even the problem here anymore... would be consider as the best think i’ll do to you here.”


He said as his finger tips resting on her cheeks. This really scared the girl.


“W-what do you mean by that?” she asked not getting the actual meaning.


He leaned closer to her lips and muttered. “If i told you i’m a serial killer, would you believe me?”


Jiyeon’s eyes widened but again he was saying something impossible. Sehun saw she don’t believe him.


“Listen little girl, i’m a killer. I’ve my own fame in the field which i build it. Seriously can’t you tell me from the look of my face? Do i look like any stupid teacher? Baby i take peoples life and on top of that, i never regret... I live on other peoples blood... So me kidnapping you and torturing is better or me you here and leaving? Honey i told you isn’t even the problem anymore... I’ve deal with people worse then you, smarter then you... You’re nothing but a very very spoiled brat, baby.”


Jiyeon lost the words. This can’t he happening, she wasn’t here.... She under estimated her teacher which somehow turned out to be a serial killer... She got herself in deep deep problem that she don’t even think there’s way out....


He lean closer to her right ear, with a smirk of victory on his sinfully beautiful and addicted lips as he whispered.




“Welcome your nightmare little girl, not everyone is meant to be played with.”





          So Sehun is the 
          killer as you can 
          see and Jiyeon 
          is really really 
          in big trouble 
          right now, thats 
          why i said Sehun 
          really match with 
          this role hahah 
          sorry :( but hey 
          some of you 
          guessed hahah :)
          Oh, its not Luyeon 
          so don’t worry 
          about :)



Thanks for subscribing and commenting and voting :)