be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)
Sehun’s eyes were directed at Jiyeon but his mind wasn’t focusing on his surroundings. The only thing that rang in his head was they were dating. For a second he wanted to believe it was a joke but Jiyeon wasn’t the type of girl who goes around kissing everyone. And she even confessed to him, did she move on from him that fast? She might be doing this on purpose to make him jealous. But why would she do that. Myungsoo must have confessed, he was clingly to her from their first meeting and Jiyeon might have agreed. Myungsoo wasn’t a boyfriend material though but who knows. This must be real. And finally those words settled down.




They were dating. Myungsoo and Jiyeon. His Jiyeon.




Instinctly, his palm curled in fist and his breath a little heavy. His veins from the fury popping out and showing under the paper white skin blowish colour. The expression remain rather blank, but his eyes gave it away. Those eyes held no emotion. So dark. Like a blackhole.




Jiyeon try to search any sign of life in his face, he wasn’t fine. That much was obvious. She decided to just leave for Sehun doesn’t seem like he wanted to talk any time sooner. And if he did he, would burst out.




“I thin— ”




“Why?!” Sehun hissed. His brows turned to dark frown. Teeths gritting against each other behind his tightly closed lips. He wasn’t going to take the news lightly.




As fearful as she was, the girl took a step back from his sudden change of attitude. Strutting she asked. “W–what why?”




The mad man growled as he took a step forward and forced the words with a poisonous voice. “Why the ing are you dating him?!” the disgust towards the subject of their talk was more then visible in his voice.




It wasn’t really the ideal time to raise a brow in confusion, yet this was what Jiyeon did and the taller man ignoring the gesture was just far more then obvious. Afterall, he wasn’t focusing how she react, or how she looked at him or what was happening around him for all he cares are the answers. He would get them and if not, he might loose the self control which is getting harder and harder with each passing second.




The girl quietly stared, the courage nowhere to be around. This was the side of Sehun she never saw before. He was angry many times, he did evil things to her but this, this was far more then what she have seen before. His dark aura screamed destruction. Pure destruction with no hint of sympathy even a little.




Myungsoo saw that and he expected this to happen. He just hope he could get away from here without broken bones but staring at the animal infront, seems like quiet a bloody fight is going to take place. Death is not guaranteed but bed ridden might be one of the possibilities of the outcome of this.




Silently, he grab the poor girl’s shoulder, just to show he was there and ready to fight if Sehun try to do something to her.




“B–because i’ve my rights. What do you care who i date or who i ?” She said and oversaid but this was Jiyeon and when she did start controlling ?




Sehun’s eyes darkened even more, if that was possible. His face skin turned to light shade of pink from the anger. His blood boiling and his skin hot to touch. He took one more step forward, like a panther, which Jiyeon nor Myungsoo noticed, too much focusing on his face made them slightly oblivious to his moving limbs.




“Why do i care? Listen here princess, you’re my friend so i’ve all rights to know why? And being a good friend, i’ll stop you from dating street rats. Do you understand!”




Glaring at him too, Jiyeon held her high. Naively she thought she could defend herself with what she had learned from Myungsoo. She wasn’t that frightened anymore as she remembered the techniques and practice Myungsoo teached her for self defence.




“Who you call street rats? This guy right here is my boyfriend so you better show some respect if not acceptance ! Beside he’s better then you, he knows what he’s doing and how he’s treating me unlike your filthy self that don’t even have a friend!” She yelled at his face with arrogance and just like a rich brat she was. Really even she was surprised at what said that. When did when did she become courageous like this. Maybe because she’s capable of defending herself now and Myungsoo is right beside her to protect her and a bonus is Minseok would fight for her with Sehun. She wasn’t Sehun’s hostage anymore so he can’t expect her to obey him or be submissive. But her naive mind could never be a match to the one of criminal mind. Sehun wouldn’t thing what would happen later, as long as he hurt her now and satisfy his feelings.




Sehun was taken back at the sudden outburst. Myungsoo too. As because Myungsoo was naturally a smart guy, he immediately grabbed Jiyeon’s arm and with force push her behind himself as he himself took few steps back. Because knowing Sehun enough, he would burn the world if he could and beside if normal people become crazy because of jealousy, what would become of Sehun? Who was far from being normal. The worse of nightmares maybe?




Jiyeon tried to release her wrist from Myungsoo’s iron grip because the sudden rush of adrenaline in her body make her feel like she could say what she feel like, that she don’t need to be scared of Sehun. Suddenly she felt Myungsoo push her at the side and before she could glare at him, a wine bottle was thrown on the place they were standing few seconds ago. The liquid and pieces of glass laying on the floor. This took the crowed attention and many familiar faces of businessmans were staring at the scene unfold. Gasp and murmures could be heard.




She looked up at Sehun whose breath was ragged. He looked like he was ready to kill anyone and everyone that tried to step in his way. His eyes piercing herself with venom. A sick smirk of amusement formed and he raised his eyebrow at the girl on the floor few feet away from him. He clapped lightly and walked towards the girl.




Jiyeon was terrified, Sehun looked nothing less then a psychopath. He looked at her with this unfamiliar look as he slowly but surely start walking towards her. Jiyeon wanted to get up and run for life, but his creepy smirk stole the justice from her heart and make her tears fall from the craziness his eyes hold. She was freezed, the fear made her unable to move. All her heart could understand this wasn’t the Sehun she knows.




Step by step Sehun got closer to her. A beer bottle grasp tightly in his angry veiny hand. As if ready to smash it on her as he please.




Myungsoo come out of nowhere and helped Jiyeon up who frightfully get up with her shaking legs and wrap her arms around his torso and buried her face on his build up chest.




Sehun stopped at the scene. This time, he was hiding no emotion. The hate, anger and disappointment with a jealousy was written— marked on his face as he saw Jiyeon finding comfort on Myungsoo’s chest. From the jealousy his grip tightened on the bottle and with the unhuman force, the bottle broke inside his palm. The blood slowly dripping but Sehun could feel nor see any of it. He just wanted to have a handful of Myungsoo’s neck inside his palm and just snap it.




“Leave her alone. She’s not yours, you!” Sehun shouted so loudly, scaring the people who were close to them. By now, the people on the floor were eyeing the handsome man fight for his girl as it seemed.




Myungsoo frowned but shook his head. He know he was passing the line but he don’t want to come and show himself as a coward. Afterall when he decided to play with Sehun, it was pretty obvious he was risking his life and everyone around him. Maybe he was bored from his daily routine or he was seeking death or maybe just wanted to test his actual strength, either way, he wasn’t scared rather enjoying the situation. He loved when fear run along his veins. The excitement of what will happen, would he survive or he would be able to come out in one piece always made him seek adventure in wrong place. And oddly, he was way too lucky to be always come out fine in dangerous situation. He wasn’t a fighter like Sehun, he was strong and all but he most of the time took the situations too lightly and luck was always on his side.




“You won’t?” Sehun asked, his eyes opening wide like a mad man. Shooking his head, Sehun continued in sick smile. “Then i’ve to forcefully separate both of you. Lets see whose the last man standing, Myungie.” he cooed.




Before Myungsoo could make a comeback at the offensive nickname (Only girls are allowed to call him that and obviously Sehun isn’t one) from his enemy-of-the-moment, Sehun marched forward landing a punch but Myungsoo was fast enough to dodge it and attack back with his other fist and once it landed, the actual fight broke out.




Some gasped and backed away, while some took the video from far by their phones, not wanting to be close to the scene.




Jiyeon gasped in fear, hugging herself for some comfort from the cold fear as she saw the two fighting without a care of their over power use. They were strong and their blood was running but none cared. She shivered at Myungsoo. He was face to face with Sehun and he was too strong. Sehun was even more harsher then his naturel way. Atleast she could now say when he would lash out at her few times before, it wasn’t his real strength because this was and she believe if she dare to interrupt, she would be dead with one fist.




A while later a bunch of bulky mans, wearing a safety jackets and guns came in and separated the two. Myungsoo stepped back without a fight as the guard held him back. The problem was Sehun who kept trying to release himself by kicking and ing forward with force. It was like that until all the guards decided to just tame Sehun because Myungsoo was calm.




“Lets go before he loose all his mind.” Myungsoo whispered to Jiyeon, as if he didn’t lost his mind yet while trying to not be caught by Sehun for it would drive him into further anger.




Jiyeon nodded and left with Myungsoo hurriedly. The bruises and his limping body show enough he wasn’t fine. Why would he when Sehun was one of the strong criminals around and Myungsoo was too but he wasn’t like Sehun. Sehun was far more then evil. While Myungsoo seek adventure from his crimes, Sehun was a total different story then him. He had that strange sense of justice where he want to punish everyone who do wrong and sympathy the weak but he himself was no good of a person. He sometimes killed because he was payed and other times... He just loose himself in all that madness of destruction. He wasn’t purposely having fun, he was just like this with no option.



















Krystal sat lonely on the bench of the school garden as tears slowly fall down her cheeks. Its been like that from the day she come back from Sehun. She thought it would be easier to forget him for he didn’t really acted as a brother but for some reason her heart refused to forget him. And so all she did was cry over her misery day and night. She tried to remember his role in her life before but nothing seems to make her get her memory back.




A shadow of a person she know so well hover above hers from the back. She didn’t lifted her face, the person beside her sat down next to her. Without making a sound.




“You know you shouldn’t let yourself suffer like this for someone who didn’t bother to tell you the truth. Its not healthy.” Baekhyun gently said, feeling bad about her condition.




She tried to control her sobs, she really did but the soft cries escaped her lips heavily. “Its easier said then done. I mean this is just me, i want to believe he’s not my brother, who knows if he really is my brother. I don’t no what to do anymore. Whatever i do i just can’t get my memories back. Oh god— ” She cried even harder.




Baekhyun feeling so bad for her, gently side hugged her. She needed it. Afterall it was Jiyeon and Hyeri’s fault she lost her memories and they were his friend.




“He start drugging too. He looked so depressed and moody...” She muttered after a while.




Hearing that, Baekhyun snap his head at her. Pulling away from the hug, he sharply stared at her. “He what? Did he do this infront of you?! What the hell is wrong with this man?! I need to see him, now!” Baekhyun raised his voice. Drug was bad, so bad and illegal. Being the nice guy he is, he won’t let Krystal suffer just because her brother was being stupid. He really needed to talk with that mysterious man who claimed himself Krystal’s brother.




Getting nervous at the bossy demand, her fingers fidget as she try to find an excuse. She clearly remember Sehun warning her to not tell anyone that he was her brother, that they should act like strangers around everyone and only like a siblings when they are alone or when Sehun personally initiated it. If only Baekhyun know that the man he thought to help was no other then Oh Sehun himself, he would go a head and just vanish his existence from this world, well that if he could.




“Y–you can’t meet him. He’s away most of the time. Don’t trouble yourself with him.” Krystal softly said, avoiding his eye contact.




Baekhyun figured she was lying and its not like he could force her to tell him so he just acted along as if he believe her. What could he do anyway.




Krystal felt bad for lying to him. Baekhyun deserve to know the truth, he was the one who stayed with her when she lost her memories. Her so called brother was not nice like Baekhyun was but why did she still choose to defend and obey the one who didn’t care? It was out of her knowledge.














Sehun was laying on the bed in VIP room that Yesung especially ordered his worker to get ready for him. After the fight Sehun was brought here. Its not even about his injuries as one of the worker lied. Sehun know very well Yesung was up to something. He’ll know once that man decide to come in. His winds were cleaned up by the e.




He was still mad about Jiyeon dating but he was more calm now. He thought what right do he have to get mad about her personal life. Infact he even rejected her feelings so who the hell does he think himself. He wasn’t the king who order people as they please, they weren’t in ancient time where a man could order women as they please. It just Sehun was old mind set person. In these days, guys would let their girls be how they wanted to be but Sehun, he would love the girl for eternity but he would demand a change to a girl’s life as he want her to be. Jiyeon wasn’t the kind of person to let someone dominate her just because she wanted to be dominated. Sehun forced her to be submissive, she wasn’t a naturally submissive and helpless girl, a type Sehun would kill for. Still along the way, he fall for her without himself knowing how.




He sighed heavily. His mind won’t stop thinking pathetic stuff and his heart won’t relax knowing Jiyeon was out there with a guy having the fun of her life. Uneasiness rooted inside his guts. For a second, he actually thought of killing Myungsoo with Jiyeon. If he can’t have her, then no one can but disregarded the thought, it was build upon selfishness afterall so it won’t lead to anything good. He would rather have her alive dating someone then not seeing her at all.




A knock was heard and just like that the door flow open as came in the face he don’t want to deal with, yet.




Yesung shook his head in disapproval as he slowly walked towards the sofa and sat on it. He didn’t look happy, nor even mad. Just irritated and something more which Sehun didn’t bother to see what the hell was wrong with man. He would anyway open his mouth and presents his worries so whats the point of opening his mouth for no reason.




“It was a childish act from you, Sehun.” Yesung started.




Sehun sat up from his laying position and shrugged, as if what he did was normal. It would have been normal but if the characters of creating the scene were different.




“I do that all the time.” He quietly replied as he took a cigarette, pulling the tip inside his pink mouth, teeth gritting the tip as he fished out a lighter and light it up. Inhaling and exhaling when he pulled out, blowing the smoke out of his mouth. The poisonous thing was so bad for health.




“You know how many peoples attention you got? It isn’t even my point! Your girl, she’s the main reason i’m here. Some peoples asked me who she is and if she work here! They want her Sehun! Now they are giving me so much money to spend a night with her, some even wanted to bought her! I don’t no what to do, if this goes to her father, i’m done! We are done! My life would be over! How could you be so careless about this when you were the one who warned me! Dammit you son of a !!” Yesung burst out in anger. Everything he earned would be going doing right under his nose while he could do nothing about it but stare.




Sehun hearing that felt his heart stop for a second, then slowly the consequences start to cover his blank mind. The consequences of his childish jealousy could lead Jiyeon to true freedom or worse, the people who hate him, or hate her father or just because they happen to love her beauty are going to go after her.




Only the thought made him throw his cigarette on the floor, smashing it with his feet as he got up because sitting down won’t get him anywhere but more panic thinking.




Yesung saw the tall man walking over to the door and raised his eyebrows. “Where the hell do you think you’re going?”




Sehun stopped. Sighing he lean on the wall tiredly and shrugged.




“I’ve to do something. You,” He pointed at Yesung with intimidated expression. Lowering his voice threateningly low, the words flow out of his mouth. “Don’t you dare to make her sleep with anyone. I mean it, i’ll pay you if you want, just make sure to decline every request. Am i clear?”




Yesung tsked. “Love, stupid love. I won’t guarantee you because if i happen to like some offer, i might as well force her to do.”




Sehun glared grudgingly at the man. “You won’t.”




Yesung shrugged and carelessly said. “Watch me then.”




Sehun left after that, pissed off at himself for being controlled by his feelings and at Yesung for being annoying, and at Myungsoo for stoling what was his and at Jiyeon for accepting Myungsoo.




Once Sehun left, Yesung sighed. Grateful Sehun didn’t lash out. Lets say he and Sehun are kind of close because Sehun usually come here to well, so he’s Yesung’s almost favorite customer so learning how to talk carefully and specific choosen word wasn’t hard for him to deal with Sehun without him getting so hot temper.



















Outside the club, Myungsoo was leaning on his car with Jiyeon beside him, worried stared at his bruised face. Myungsoo was busy scrolling down his phone until a shaky voiced was heard by the girl beside him, stopped him.




“Lets stop the act.”




Surprised, Myungsoo looked at her. He opened his eyes a little wide and lean closer to her face. “You’re kidding right?” he asked in disbelief.




Jiyeon pushed him away for personal space as she hugged herself, almost at the verge of tears. “No! I’m serious. He– he almost killed you! I can’t let that happen!”




Myungsoo’s expression softened as she tried her best to stop the tears. He sighed and looked up at the sky, putting his phone in his pocket. “You know, i did this for you and now you wanted to back away? Its such coward act from you.”




She weakly glared at him for calling her coward. “I’m just being careful. He almost killed you there. I love him and i would love to know if he love me or not but this isn’t the way! Stop this, i can’t risk someones life for my selfish desires.”




Myungsoo kept quiet at that. The silence was there until the he carefully choosed his next words. “Then what do you suggest? Its not like you know what to do too, you’re just out of ideas like i’am, so that makes the two of us. Listen to me and continue this plan that we’ve started. Hmm?” he tried to convince her.




Jiyeon thought but end up shooking her head. Sehun there terrified her. And she don’t want to see that face again.




“I’m sorry but i can’t let this happen. He– he scared me... This isn’t how he use to be...” She sniffed and Myungsoo without a second thought grabbed her wrist and pulled her in his arms, tightly to give her a feeling of secure as his right hand gently patted her back. Knowingly fully her poor heart wasn’t strong enough to see that side of Sehun. It actually send him shivers down his spine too as he remember the madness in the tall man’s eyes.




“You should stay out of it, i’ll avoid meeting him from now on. I’ve to move on. If he love me, then he should confess otherwise i’m not going to let myself to hope for something when i’m getting nothing but disappointment in return. Just help me a little by making me stop thinking about him. Can you do that?” Jiyeon asked as she pulled away and looked at him.




Myungsoo couldn’t say no even if he wanted as she stared at him with her big brown eyes shining from tears and hopefulness in them. He cooed uncooly as he nodded at once, pinching her cheeks just to squeal like a girl again.




Jiyeon slapped his hand away, frowning.



















Sehun was sitting in his car, observing his target with so much hate. Its not like he hate that person, it was just the anger he felt about his stupidity.




He was parking his car in the underworld parking lot and the man he was following for about a time was there, talking with as he assumed a police officer.




Luhan.




The guy he’s following about a time now. A person responsible of his case. Once he kill him, then he don’t need to worry for few months.




Once the officer left, Sehun saw Luhan sighed, not moving from his place as he leaned on the wall. As if tired of everything. With a messed up mind, Sehun got up from his car, acting casually.




He made sure the gun was in his pocket and walked towards Luhan. His cap was covering his eyes and a half nose so Luhan couldn’t see him.




Once he was few feets away, Luhan looked up at him. It was just a look but that changed as Luhan furrowed his eyebrows at the strange man. He straighten his self as his hand slowly went to his pants pocket, to make sure he has his weapon because being cautious is important and with this appeare of the tall strange man, Luhan have feelings the man was up to something.




The little movement wasn’t left unnoticed by Sehun. There was a reason a police couldn’t catch him till now. He was way too much professional in his work and his judgement rarely got wrong.




As he was five steps away, without thinking much he fished his gun out and shoot at Luhan.




Luhan was so ready for it so moving away didn’t come as a surprise. Instead Sehun was surprise at his own carelessness. How could he be so stupid when it was obvious Luhan would do that. And now he know he wasn’t in light situation anymore. As Luhan tried to shoot him, he without a care for his life, run forward, and just when the Luhan pressed the trigger, he moved to the side, only to jump on the detective, sitting on his thigh, instantly, he snatch the gun from the detective then punched him so hard on his stomach. A blood cough escaped Luhan’s mouth and he felt like his ribs were broken which left a satisfied smile on the psycho’s face. Slowly Sehun’s hand grabbed the detective’s neck and he glared at the coughing man.




“Does it hurt? With that girly face, you could pass as a girl you know. No wonder you’re such a weakling. Too bad, you gonna die earlier.” Sehun smugly got up and kicked the detective’s knee just in case he won’t move. Walking over to his gun, he took the gun and pointed at Luhan, who was coughing and tears falling from his eyes from the nonstop coughing.




Sehun pointed at the man’s heart and pressed the trigger, letting the bullet escape from its cage. Just in that time, the light wents off and he heard the screamed which probably came from Luhan. Sadly bullet didn’t him, just injured him. He glared at that direction knowing the shoot didn’t kill the man as he heard him whimper in pain lightly. But now it was kinda difficult to see where his victim was.




Chuckling a little he decided to walk to that direction. He could have lighten up the place with his lighter but was too lazy to bother beside it won’t be fun if Luhan saw him.




He heard the heavy breath of the detective getting closer and closer. He stopped when he was few steps away then started walking again, this time his step making no noise. As silently as he could, afterall he wanted to get his crazy anger out on someone before he actually talk with Jiyeon so Luhan was infront so he might as well play a little with the dying creature. And scaring him was no less then a fun for him.




“W–who... A–are... Y– ouuh... ?” the detective asked, his heavy breathing echoed in the silent dark parking lot.




Sehun didn’t reply, he thought making a voice would ruin his fun so he silently went and when his feet collided with the man’s leg, he kicked the man without actually caring where he hit him. Another light groan escaped from the detective. Sehun bend on his knees, searching for the man’s collar and fortunately for him, the second touch led it there and so he grabbed it with so much force, making the man forcefully sitting up. Tightening his hold on the fabric, he hissed at his victim.




“I don’t no, maybe your worst nightmare.” With that Sehun searched for the wind on the man’s body. His hand landed on the chest, feeling it, he dragged his palm a little lower, then he felt the sticky liquid on the left side below the heart. He led his hand even down and thats where the bullet hit because the short man started violently pushing him away as little cry of pain escaped his lips. Sehun grabbed his both hand, straddling the detective and stopped his lower body movement with his own, while the hands were tightly grabbed by his hands.




Sehun was kind of surprised at the detective. He was so weak, not even able to defend himself. But then again ofcourse he was a detective, not a trained police officer. He was smart, not strong.




He chuckled and almost felt like taking a picture but thought otherwise, he need to end it fast so he twisted the man’s hand so hard that it cracked, to make sure he won’t move his hand when Sehun let go of his hand.




Luhan screamed once again in pain. He thought he would die. He was helpless. If it happen before knowing about Sehun’s existence, he would have accepted his fate smiling but now, he can’t. Not when Sehun was out there, going to be get catched. He can’t give up.




Oh how ironic it was.




If only Luhan knows.





He felt the man’s grip on his neck, and weakly he closed his tearful eyes. He know there was no way he could survive that. Its the end.




The lights came again and the heavy footstep of a person could be heared. Luhan opened his eyes a little, to have a one last look of his killer.




Sehun frowned. Before he could choke the man, a loud gasp was heard.




When Sehun turned to look at the person, his eyes widened so as his jaw clenched, shocked visible on his normally expressionless face at the arrival of someone he never thought he would meet again.




Luhan wondered who it was so he craned his neck weakly to see what was there where Sehun was staring and even his eyes widened. A little hope filled his mind as he said loudly to get the shocked person’s attention.












“K–Kai!”





It was Kai, who stared at Sehun with his wide eyes and jaw drooped.











I know its so so so late update, i think two months late. I couldn’t help myself. After my sister’s wedding, the house become so... Empty and... Quiet... Then Ramadan came and i was so busy in it and finally i have a time this week. I really wanted to write about a long time but was kind of depressed but i think i'm fine now so that means i’ll try to update fast. Beside before updating this, i had to read the entire story which was really hell for me, i don’t no how i finished reading it all. Hope you guys like this chapter :)

Thank you sooooo much for your kind comments, i so much appreciate them ^^

Anyway thanks for subscribing, commenting and voting :)