be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)
Warning: Selfharm at the end of the chapter.


Jiyeon grabbed Chorong’s arms, showing her puppy eyes to not leave her alone with Sehun. While Sehun and Minseok were busy discussing something, probably the way to the shop.




“Its okay, Sehun won’t hurt you.” Chorong whispered in Jiyeon’s ears. Jiyeon shook her head.



“He... M-might hurt me...”



“Jiyeon, lets go.” Sehun hollowed for Jiyeon to hear. She trembled as her eyes were filled with few tear drops.



Chorong helplessely patted her back. Silently telling her she was in no position to ask Sehun something.



Jiyeon walked to Sehun’s car, still trembling.



Sehun didn’t really give much attention to her body language and just opened the car door for her, like a gentle man. Chorong went in Minseok’s car.




“Don’t freak out once we reach, okay?” Sehun muttered as his eyes were glued to the road infront of him.



Jiyeon heard him and nodded quietly. She was so scared of him.



Sehun sighed at the lack of voice. “Why don’t you talk? I won’t eat you, you know?”



Jiyeon shook her head immediately and whispered. “Y-you... will.” she hoped Sehun didn’t heard her. He’d get mad if he heard.



Sehun heard it loud and clear. His grip tightened on the handle. His jaw clenched. He turn to glare at her, but her fearful face said enough for Sehun to back off.



“I’m not a human eater.” Was the reply he could mutter without sounding rude or a threatening.



Jiyeon didn’t reply at this. She wanted to end the conversation and let the ride going on end sooner. She didn’t even know which shop they’re going.





After two hours of driving Sehun stopped the car at the butcher’s shop. Jiyeon wondered did meat has been all used from the freezer that Sehun has to buy another. And why the hell the whole place was abandoned around. What was that man thinking when he opened his shop here. Where there was no trace of human.



Sehun opened the car door and stand outside. Minseok’s car stopped right beside Sehun’s. Sehun said something to Minseok then Minseok said something back. They both turn to look at the trees then each other. She saw Minseok talked with Chorong from the mirror and walked to butcher’s shop.



Sehun opened the car door and sit down again, not closing the door though.



“I’ll be back in few minutes. Lock the car from inside and don’t open it no matter what. Even for the cops. I repeat don’t open it for anyone. This place is dangerous. Someone come, hide under the seat. Am i clear?” Sehun asked seriously.



Jiyeon nodded, looking down. She wondered why Sehun seemed so serious. Its like there is something dangerous that’ll come out for her.



Sehun give her a long stare then get up. Jiyeon saw him looking cautiously at each direction before finally entering the butcher’s shop.



She moved a little to be more comfortable. Then her eyes landed on the forest. It was creepy. Why did Sehun brought her here and where is the shop? Wait was he talking about butchers shop? This is nonsense. Sehun can’t be this ridiculous. Sehun said they were going to the shop, for the thing that they ordered. He and Minseok to be specific. So butcher shop? It might be because the two went there.



She could’ve run from here. It was night too. But she didn’t even dare to think of running away. Once was enough and more. Only a dumb and crazy would want to experience that tragic day again. It was the worst day of her life. The cutting flesh.



She stared at her finger and wondered if she try to run again, her fingers will be the next to be separating from her hand. She cringed at the thought. From the corner of her eyes, she saw a weird shadow. She turn to look at her window side to see who it was. There was a shadow. Shadow of a shirtless man.



She follow the trace and her eyes widened when the person in dark ran behind the tree. Her eyes somehow landed at the persons lips, which were covered in red liquid. His skin was pale and his eyes were wide opened, like a psycho.



The person eyes were on her which send a shiver down her spine. For silent help, she looked at the car Chorong was looking at the butcher shop, probably waiting for Minseok.



Jiyeon once again turn her eyes at the forest. The person was nowhere in sight. Frown appeared on beautiful eyebrows. She looked at front. Her eyes widened at the weird human. She shrieked. Her eyes looked at the butcher’s shop for any sign of of Sehun but there was none.



The crazy man infront of the car, his bloody handed leaving blood traces on the clean mirror, his mouth was opened, the sharp uncleaned teeth were shown. She remembered Sehun telling her to hide under the seat. She tried to but the nervousness got the best of her.



The crazy man start hitting the mirror, to break it. Jiyeon felt her heart beating faster. She needed to do something before this killer could reach her. She jumped in the back seat to avoid looking closely at him. He smirked and breaked the front mirror. Once the mirror was breaked, she screamed for Sehun unknown to herself.



Chorong stared from her mirror. Her eyes widened in worry. She take the phone and called Minseok.



When the man breaked the front mirror, he walked to the left side mirror, breaking it. A few glass pieces sticking on Jiyeon. She cried thinking its the end. Life was so cruel she thought as the man broke the right side mirror. She grabbed her head and before the man could enter his hand inside the car, a strong and deep yell was heard.



“ YOU ING MONSTER!!” Sehun said as he ran to the car, getting the gun from his back pocket and shoot the man. The man moved to side.



Jiyeon felt relieved once she heard Sehun’s voice. When the man seems to run somewhere, she lifted her body from the seat and looked outside.



She widened her eyes in fear as the crazy attacked Sehun’s arm. With his freaking disgusting teeth. Sehun kick the man’s ball. The man bend down in pain, Sehun take it his chance as he grabbed the man’s neck and rotate it, breaking it fully. Dead.



Sehun glared at the dead body and walked to Jiyeon. He opened the door, a few glasses breaking from the door. Sehun ignored it as he sighed, having to meet once again an injured Jiyeon. This time, he could proudly say he wasn’t the one who did it.



“You okay?” As stupid as the question sound, Jiyeon didn’t bother to pin point. Her eyes were glued to his bleeding arms.



Sehun follow her gaze and looked at his arm before a grimace was appeared on his face. Not from pain or blood, but because of the dirty teeth that bite him.



He tried to ignore his arm and held his hand out for her to grab. She placed her small fingers on his rock hard palm. Sehun gently grabbed her hand and bend down to make her feet to come out without hurting her much. When her feet was out, he reach his other hand on her waist, dragging her with his strength out. He walked a little away from the car, then stared at her eyes. Which were full of fear. He brought his palm on her soft cheeks, lightly moving it down to her neck. His long and lean fingers teasing the skin, giving her goosebumbs. He smirked when she parted her lips then gulped. She was scared, nervous yet excited. Sehun moved her soft hair behind her shoulder, exposing her shoulder and half covered neck. His other hand sneakingly move to her back. This time she jerked back at the though of what he was doing. Sehun pulled her closer by her wrist and lean to her ear, whispering sensually. “I just wanted to make sure no cut is serious.”



Jiyeon closed her eyes, she don’t want to meet his lust filled eyes. She frightfully brought her two small palms on his chest, pushing him lightly.



“I’m F-Fine... P-pl-ease...” She gasped as she felt Sehun’s hand on her hips.



“Really, then what was that?” He asked about the gasp. His naughty hands going even lower.



Jiyeon felt tears build in her eyes. It was the feelings. She was scared of Sehun and now he was acting like a ert. What annoyed her the most was her body liking it.



Sehun sighed, quiet irritated at her tears and pulled back, freeing her body from his embrace. The blood from his arms left some spot on Jiyeon clothes.



She take few steps away from him. Her eyes landed on the injured arm accidently as she was trying to avoid his eyes. The bite was like some animals bite. She could see Sehun’s meat. Wait- the skin was gone from his arm where the crazy man bite him. Disgust filled in her system. It was because she witnessed an ugly creature with Sehun’s attitude. Weird, Sehun was handsome for his own good.



Sehun lead her to the car where Chorong was sitted. He knocked few times then she opened it for him. Sehun helped Jiyeon in back seat and closed the door. Not getting inside.



Jiyeon sighed in relief. Knowing he wasn’t coming in. Chorong turned to look at her sadly. “Sorry i didn’t helped you. Minseok told me to not leave the car.”



Jiyeon nodded. What could she say?



“Are you wondering who was that?” Chorong asked.



Jiyeon shrugged, wondering he could be one of their enemies. Well, he looked disgusting. And he freaking bite the arm, the blood was flowing like water from Sehun’s arm as she saw.



“He’s cannibal.”



Jiyeon stared back, confused. “Cannibal? Whats that?”



“Cannibal are human flesh eater. They are human themselve but... They aren’t like us ordinary human beings. Stay away from them as long as you can. They are like animals.”



Jiyeon almost felt like vomiting, thinking if that man eat her body. And why this is the first time she’s hearing about them? How many of them are in this world? This is such a creepy fact. So afterall Sehun wasn’t the only monster in the world.



Chorong shook her head. Ofcourse Jiyeon won’t know about cannibal. She don’t no about my things that exist in the world. Because of her princess living style. The problem peoples like her normally had are someone more richer then them bully them or made fun of them. She was too innocent like a baby for the world Sehun live in.



Sehun and Minseok came back from the shop with two paper bags, probably full of meat.



Jiyeon saw Sehun’s arm was bandaged up. So he already take care of it. Very fast.



Chorong jumped to the back seat, sitting with Jiyeon as Sehun take her place.




“Now we off to the cannibalism shop.” Minseok excitedly said.



Jiyeon gasped hearing where the they are going. Had they lost their mind?



While Jiyeon was panicking from inside, Chorong and Sehun were totally fine. Jiyeon would understand Sehun was kind of an animal but Chorong? Why is she not protesting? What the hell is happening?



“Calm down. They won’t hurt us. They are caged and fed good to not act barbaric. Just glare at them when they look at you.” Sehun told Jiyeon, knowing Chorong already told her about the creature.



Jiyeon despite being not comfortable talking with Sehun asked. “What would glare do?”



Sehun looked behind at Jiyeon and like usual, meeting his gaze she flinched and looked down, avoiding to stare at those dark intimidating eyes.



“Glare will show you’re pissed off person, not an easily targeted upon. Well innocent eyes appearance will only make them go crazy for your meat. They might break the prison too. Who knows, it happened few times, some cannibal broke free and eat many guards. They could eat more then how an ordinary human could eat.” Sehun explained.



Jiyeon heard all, yet didn’t bother to nod or answer that she listened. Sehun seemed fine with that. For now atleast. He lash out at the weirdest times.



















Minseok parked the car at the side of the large gate. It was the dead end. The road end there. And the forest covers left and right side. Front is the shop with prison appearance, while back is where they come from.



They all got off. Sehun and Minseok take the paper bags of meat and they walked inside.



Jiyeon closely walked with Chorong. Once they enter, the guard greet Sehun and Minseok lazily, like he was sick of his life or something.



“You’re here for the kid?” The guard asked.



Sehun rolled his eyes. “No, i came here to propose you genius. Will you marry me? Ofcourse i’m here for the kid, who want to see your face anyway.”



The guard glared, clearly unpleased with response. He call another guard and told him to bring them to the so called kid cell.



The guard lead them inside the building. The guard opened the door and walked some more until a huge hall way with cells came. Few peoples inside the cell get up and stared at the five peoples walking. Jiyeon shivered as she feel the eyes staring at her so deeply. Slowly she made her way in the middle of the path, to avoid getting attention from the weird creature.



Chorong who saw that, laced her fingers with Jiyeon. Jiyeon looked at her, Chorong smiled, mouthing her its okay, they were with guard and two strong man if something happen.



Jiyeon decided to look down and ignore the growling cannibals were making. It was like a hospital for mentally insane peoples.



They stopped walking and oblivious Jiyeon walked till her forehead bumbed with Sehun’s back. She looked at her side and Chorong was staring inside the cell they were standing infront of. The guard walked away, giving a key to Minseok, saying he’s responsible for the boy.



Jiyeon frowned. What was happening? She heard Minseok opened the door, she panicked. Why were they opening the door of cannibal? They had a dead wish or something?



Chorong, Minseok entered inside the cell. She widened her eyes. Silently praying Chorong’s safety.



“Walk. Its not dangerous here.” Sehun whispered as he pushed her in with force carelessly. Because her body refused to go in.



She backed to the wall, to avoid the attack yet not even once she saw the face of a cannibal kid they’re talking about.



She saw Chorong coming next to her, leaving Minseok and Sehun to deal with the kid.



“Why we came inside?! The kid will kill us!” Jiyeon yelled in whisper.



Chorong placed her palm on Jiyeon’s shoulder, trying to calm her down.



“Its just a kid. Look at him, he’s innocent.” Chorong pointed to the kid, sitting on the bed. He had brown hair and hazel eyes. His skin was pale too.



Jiyeon looked at the kid. He seems like any other kid out there but she know it was fake. He wasn’t innocent. He was a killer. He’d be acting all innocent until they drop their guards then he’ll attack.



“Don’t judge the kid. Its not his fault that he’s cannibal. Its no ones fault. See how Minseok and Sehun talk with him.”



Jiyeon weakly stared back and her eyes softened at the scene.



Sehun pulled the kid in his arms, while Minseok was ruffling the boy’s hair with... Love. Why? Who was that kid for them? A relative or something?



“Woohyun, we brought you a lot of nice meat. Eat.” Sehun said nicely to the kid who smiled innocently and nodded. Really, he was so innocent.



Minseok give him a raw piece of meat from the paper bag and the kid start eating it like a monster, in few seconds he asked for more and Minseok gave him more, all the way smiling.



It was the disgusting sight to see someone eating raw meat. Sehun and Minseok were acting like it was fine to be a monster. Jiyeon felt like vomiting, the food she ate last night coming up. She put her hand on and tried to relax herself. It was really disgusting sight. Slowly she slid down the wall, clenching her head while closing her eyes tightly. Tears were forming from the sudden headache, like someone was beating her head with hammer.



Woohyun stopped eating and pointed at Jiyeon with innocent look.



“Whose is she? Is she okay?”



Sehun and Minseok turned to look at the pale Jiyeon, sitting on the corner, looking up while breathing heavily. Few tear drops shining on her pale face.



Sehun looked back at Woohyun. “Its fine, she’s feeling a little bit ill. Don’t worry, she’ll be fine.”



Woohyun keep staring at Jiyeon with his lovely large eyes. Being the nice kid, he said. “Give her some blood, she might be thirsty.” the words were spoken with worry and love.



Sehun forced a smile on his blank face. “Look, she’s fine. Its about weather. I think she’s cold. I’ll give her my jacket. You eat your food, okay?” Sehun asked. To avoid the blood drinking stuff. Cannibal mostly drink blood so probably Woohyun thought the same. No wonder.



Woohyun nodded, finally smiling as he saw Sehun walking to the new girl.




Sehun sit down near Jiyeon, his back to the boy, his glares were rewarded to Jiyeon.



“Stop acting like that. Will you? You’re making him nervous.” Sehun hissed, controlling the yelling he want to do. He don’t want Woohyun to hear their conversation.



When he got no response, he grabbed her chin forcefully in his grip, making her head more dizzy as her lips trembled, ready to burst in loud sobs. She was at the peak of loosing her last sense. Yet Sehun decided to ignore that. He choose to ignore all the signs he once showed to himself. The signs he was way too familiar with. It was the same position he would cry day and night hopelessly. The same signs in Jiyeon doesn’t ring the bell and all he could do at this moment is pressure her more. Because he choose to ignore it. Her hot tears slowly sliding down from her cold face. She winced. Her breath becoming harder as she try to stop the upcoming burst of cries.



“I said shut the up and stop acting! He’s worried for you! Show some gratitude, atleast someone care for you !” Sehun’s voice laced with venom hissed harshly, his grip tightened, leaving his finger marks on her once porcelain skin.



Jiyeon despite feeling the pain on her chin and head, focused on his grudging tone filled with no nice words.



She really mean nothing to this world? Does it all seem to be acting for Sehun? Where was the Sehun who could understand the difference between acting and reality? She was almost at the verge of feeling like dying and all Sehun could think of was to avoid making some kid nervous? Really? Was this low her life mean to others? She was loosing the energy, her brain slowly stopped giving her information. Thinking too much made her numb. She don’t want anything. This was it. Death. It was the only thing. She wasn’t fearing from Sehun anymore. She wasn’t feeling scared at all. She just wanted to do something that could free her from the position she’s in.



“Do you understand?!”



Jiyeon blankly nodded, staring at nothing even if her eyes were glued on Sehun. She even didn’t feel the harsh grip on her chin anymore, when Sehun’s grip resembled to iron.




She lost it.




The sanity.





The meaning of life.




The value of the thing called life.




Numbness.



Loneliness.



Hatred.




This filled her once bright and full of life mind.




Pain.




She wanted to feel yet don’t want to feel.





It was painful to be in reality, and yet she don’t want to be into nothingness.





Her mind didn’t take the information of Sehun going back to the kid after pushing her. Her mind refused to inform her about Chorong checking her body temperature that resembled to almost a dead body. Her mind refused to inform her Minseok, Sehun and Chorong bidding the kid goodbye and leaving the paper bags with him. She didn’t feel the harsh grip on her arm then being dragged like this. She understand nothing. It was like she wasn’t alive anymore. She didn’t even wince as Sehun carelessly pushed her in car like she was a toy with no feelings.




The whole ride she stayed numb. Feeling nothing as Chorong patted her head. Responding nothing to Sehun’s yelling. Nothing.





Like a lifeless doll.























Minseok stopped the car infront of Sehun’s house. He kind of was worried for Jiyeon’s silence. She doesn’t seem fine. Minseok don’t no much but he could feel where it was going to end if Sehun keep treating her like this.




“Jiyeon... Please... Say something...” Chorong begged and all Jiyeon did was staring at her.



Sehun was already to pissed off. According to him, he think she purposely ignored him. He snapped the car door opened.



Then opened Jiyeon’s door, he grabbed her arm and get her out of the car. She did nothing. Not even a wince at the strong grip.



At this point, looking at her closely with no worry behind, Sehun felt there was really something wrong with her. He once again ignored the sign and pushed his luck further.



Just before he could drag her all the way inside, Chorong came out saying she’ll do it with Minseok trailing behind her, wanting to talk with Sehun.



Even if Sehun was against that, he agreed after Minseok convinced him it was important.











Chorong helped Jiyeon on the chair in dining room. Jiyeon didn’t eat anything from the morning so she was planning to make her eat something.




“I’m going to change my clothes, i’ll be back in few minutes.” Chorong informed as she went in Jiyeon’s room.




Jiyeon stared at her figure leaving the dining room. She breathed a sigh. Finally she was alone. This was the time. Now or never.



She got up, trying hard to keep her balance as she searched for the sharp tool. She opened the cupboards one after another. Once her eyes layed on the knife, she felt her heart beating faster in excitement. She smiled weakly, staring at her reflection in the knife.



She slid down on the white clean floor, her knees close to her chest. Was she ready to kill herself? Does she have enough courage to do that? She don’t no but she’ll never know if she never try right?



She grabbed the knife in her right hand as she thought to try it on her palm first. To see how painful it would be to cut herself. Just a small cut, nothing big. She wondered if it could stop the pain Sehun gave her. Who knows.




Slowly she placed the sharp side in the middle of her palm and lightly push it. She frowned at the light pain as a little amount of blood came. It didn’t satisfy her. She tried again, a little on left from the first cut, a little bit more deeper. At this she gasped as she stared at the blood. Her eyes filled with tears.




Only if she know, once she started, it can’t be easily stopped.



Its always needed more to stop the bad habit then the time it started to develop.











She wasn’t satisfied as the pain in her palm compared nothing to the one Sehun gave her. She wanted to compare it with Sehun’s given pain.



She start cutting at each side. Her palm was all bleeding. The white floor has been dirtied with sticky red liquid. She start crying at she start scratching her wrist with knife. One after one, cuts getting deeper and deeper.



The blood loss was too much. She ignored the dizziness. Her tears mercilessely falling and at some point she smiled. She reached her arm, it finally felt painful like how Sehun would give her. The excitement in her heart getting more and more as she keep cutting her fresh skin.



She laughed with tears of pain falling.




She just felt the urge to laugh. She just did.





Then cried again. Sobbing as she throw the knife. It hurt so much. She wanted the pain to leave but she don’t want to touch it as it would hurt more. It itched so badly. The skin was ripped awfully.



She clutched her arm from the top and cried into agony. Letting tears fall.




Sitting in the pool of blood. Skin as pale as dead.







After ten minutes, Chorong came out with a shorts and over sized sweater. She couldn’t find her size.




Once she reached the kitchen, her eyes widened in horror. She fall down, staring at Jiyeon who was looking right into Chorong’s soul. A creepy yet mixer of weak smile lingering on her face.




Chorong screamed as she ran out to find Sehun and Minseok.




Sehun and Minseok were sitting on the grass, feeling the cold air brushing their faces. Minseok managed to calm Sehun. It was all that matter to them as they enjoyed the chilly night.



Until a panting Chorong came to them.




“Jiyeon... She hurted herself... Blood... All blood-”



Before she could continue, Sehun got up and ran inside, once again controlled by anger. Minseok followed, taking Chorong with him inside again.





Sehun reach the dining area, his eyes layed on the blood, his step slowing down in speed. As he walked closer, he saw Jiyeon smiling into nothing. His eyes went lower and once the self cut flesh came in view, he widened his eyes and step back. Horrified.




His heart bursting inside his ribcage. He fall down, unknown to himself as he stared at Jiyeon with shock.





His memory that he buried deep inside his head coming back. The past playing like a video under his eyes. Cold sweats start forming as his lips trembled.



“Noo... T-this... I-... Noooo!” Sehun cried as he hide his face with his palms.



This can’t be happening. Sehun thought as he saw the little version of his crying and laughing like a manic with a blade in his tiny fingers, slowly cutting the soft skin, punishing himself for being a coward.



Hearing kids bulling his one precious while all he did was watching from sidelines, too scared to stop them. Too scared to get hurt. But whats the point of such a thoughts as he end up cutting his body for not helping his hyung. Whats the point of all that madness? Nothing.



It was just pure stupidy.



Sehun started rocking his body back and forth, eyes wide opened in fear as he hugged himself. His tears that a little to no one witnessed before sliding down his face. He was shivering, muttering a 'no' as he saw those cuts. Cuts that remind him that he had someone precious. Blade, the tool he punished himself with. To avoid his complaining session to his precious one. Yet the face of the guy was blurred as always it had been.




Sehun whimpered as he hugged his knees closer to his chest, feeling like he was a kid. Hiding his pain from the world like he use to until he break down. It was all the bad memory he forgot long time ago. Tears wetting his shirt, making his eyes swollen and lips dark red.



Minseok came and the sight of Sehun like this make sense in one conclusion. The memory. Its coming back. The painful past that Sehun’s mind refused to remember. Sehun was breaking down.



“Chorong, call Kyungsoo to come with blood bag for her. He need to treat het soon. You do what you’re good at. I’ll take him with me.” Minseok’s voice laced with worry managed to say.



He ran to Sehun’s room and take some pills, then came back from Sehun’s and made Sehun to swallow them forcefully. Letting him sleep with no dreams. No nothing. Just rest. Its been long Sehun didn’t need them. Because he gave up on remembering things he can’t.






He thought about Jiyeon.




Maybe he was too late, Jiyeon might have lost her way by now. Just like Sehun.



Minseok thought as he lift Sehun’s unconscious body and went to Sehun’s room, laying him on his bed.








          Hi i tried my best
          to update soon after
          i finished the last 
          one.


I know cannibal thing is kind of random but you see Sehun isn’t ordinary criminal and he saw things many don’t even know about its existence (i didn’t know before). And its revealed that Sehun has lost some memory from before and he remembered some things when he saw Jiyeon hurt herself... Like he use to.




Thank you guys so much for commenting, i know commenting is pain in the (for me atleast) yet you guys spend a time to write it and even the smallest update soon means so much to me so thank you for always commenting. I always appreciate it :)