be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)

Jiyeon was quietly sitting in the garden. Dark aura surrounded her as if she was a dark spirit. Her face blank from emotions. Beautiful hair of hers flowing with the heavy air.

 

She finally told him. Sehun would now stay away from her. He wanted a friend, but she couldn’t be his friend without getting tortured. It was a pure misery. She couldn’t even teach him how normal friends act. She chuckled bitterly to herself.

 

A soft thud heard in the quiet and airy night. Footsteps and a feminine sigh.

 

"Okay, spit it out. What’s bothering you? Its depressing seeing you like this.” Chorong demanded. Her normally gentle demeanor vanished as she looked like she was pissed off. At what though?

 

Shrugging her shoulders, Jiyeon kept quiet.

 

"Jiyeon. Don’t hide it from me. I could help you mayb-”

 

"-Its Sehun.” Jiyeon answered quietly.

 

Tree leaves pluck out of trees from the strong burst of air.

 

"Sehun?” Chorong questioned quietly.

 

Heaving a deep sigh Jiyeon finally looked up at Chorong, pouring all her desperation in that one look as her lips trembled. Tears brimmed at the corner of her eyes as she just plainly sat there staring at Chorong.

 

"I love him. I love him so much. So much that it  h-hurts.” Leaning her body down, she covered her half face with her left hand. "And it hurt even more when... When its one sided feeling... Why... Why him of all people?” whispering her feelings out.

 

Chorong felt tears build in her own eyes. Pulling her lips in straight line she got up and walked closer to Jiyeon. Wrapping her arms from behind, she engulfed the tired body in her warm.

 

"Did you talk with him about this?” Chorong asked and truthfully even she knows Sehun wasn’t someone to fall in love.

 

"I did!” Jiyeon said depressing on the words. "I did but he just rejected me... I can’t take it anymore Chorong! Help me!” She unconsciously raised her sad voice, begging for this pain in her chest to vanish. In response the hug was tightened and she hugged even tighter.

 

"Why i love him so much? Why it has to be Sehun, Chorong?” Jiyeon asked in her uneven breathing.

 

"You love Sehun?”

 

Chorong’s grip loosened around Jiyeon at the cold voice of her lovers.

 

They both looked at Minseok, his jaw was clenched and fist curled white.

 

"I told you to stay away yet you fall in love and confess to him.” The words were spoken so calmly that it could fool someone to believe he was not mad until his next words escaped from his lips like venom. "Who allowed you to confess to him you brat?! Didn’t you torture him enough with your presence?! He doesn’t need burdens in his life!” Minseok yelled.

 

Jiyeon laughed at his face. Surprising both Chorong and Minseok. Pulling herself away from Chorong she walked to Minseok with hard expressions. She was heartbroken enough and this bastard has no shame to say things like that to her.

 

"Am i a burden now?” Jiyeon asked, her voice so not sweet or near childish. It was a moment Chorong could finally see the Jiyeon they had met first was changed. The Jiyeon Sehun has ruined was changed. It left Goosebumps on Chorong’s spine.

 

"Before you start judging me you i was kidnapped by that bastard and was abused by him and if that wasn’t enough he sold me! Now me being in love with him is a burden?! You are crazy with all your crazy ty imagination! You kill people because they don’t follow you! You kill people because they interrupt you! You freaking people kill because you want the things your way and if it doesn’t work you kill! Whose the brat here?!” the heartbroken women screamed at the stunned man. And the fact what she said was all true made Minseok speechless.

 

"So don’t come and tell me it burdens him... I’m only being a heavy weight on his shoulder while he changed my world upside down... Just because he’s your precious friend doesn’t mean you go around defending him from his consequences. He did this to me so he should man up and take some responsibility.” Jiyeon scoffed at Minseok’s face and walked inside the house.

 

Minseok stayed still.

 

"She’s so not wrong. You must know how she feels. She’s a human, not a toy that you’ll treat as you want and expect her to follow you blindly.” Chorong expressed after a while.

 

                         ***

 

 

While Sehun once again succeeded to lock himself up in his house. For two days, cigarette over cigarette. If next day he would be diagnosed with lung cancer, it won’t be surprising. He had it coming his way.

 

‘I love you and you don’t’

‘I love you and you don’t’

‘I love you and you don’t’

 

But... He loves her too. He just can’t date her. He has his reasons. Reasons only Minseok and Kyungsoo would understand. Not Jiyeon.

 

Then Luhan. He heaved a huge sigh. The man he planned on killing for about a long time did researches on, follow him quiet a time. Manipulated him was in the end his Hyung. He wondered what kind of pathetic live he was living? The thing that bothered him was his Hyung never changed. He was still the same, taking every bull thrown his way as if it doesn’t matter. Why he didn’t learn to stand up for himself? How far was he planning to take all that awful treatment?

 

He looked at the phone number on his phone. It was Luhan’s number. He had all the said man’s information. It just he wasn’t strong enough to press the call. It scared him how he easily obeyed his Hyung’s mere words when he hardly listen to his own heart. That pathetic voice overpowered his entire being and that fact terrified him.

 

 

                         ***

 

"I think she needs to go to hospital this instant!” Someone yelled.

 

Krystal clutched her head tighter. Tears of pain flowing out of her eyes yet she can’t feel anything around her. The images of her past coming one by one adding to her pain.

 

"Ahhh stop that please!! AHHHH!!!” She yelled more awfully rolling sideways in pain until her vision blurred and she fall down limp, cold sweats covering her flushed face.

 

 

The next time she opened her eyes, the room was colored in pastel blue, it was calming until the moment medicines smell enter her nostrils. She wasn’t fully awake yet frown already took its place on her brows.

 

The door clicked open and a nurse peeked in. When their eyes met, the nurse smiled firmly and entered inside.

 

"You’re awake my dear. I’ll call the doctor. Excuse me.” then she left too.

 

Krystal kept quiet. Because she don’t no what to say or think. Sehun. And Baekhyun.

 

Mostly Baekhyun, the guy she befriended. What would she tell him about Sehun? Now that her memories are back what would she tell him about Sehun? She remembered crying and in doubt if Sehun was her true brother... She hated him... That guy... He was like a brother, not a blood related brother.

 

 

She remembered when they were kids, her mother would talk to her father that Sehun was abandoned by his parents. Left alone in the house a little far from them. Her parents let Sehun live with them. He was supposed to act like her elder brother but he was so quiet, never talked with Krystal unless needed and Krystal, she was no different. A quiet and rather cold girl. Talk when necessary. Her parents were... Not the nice parents out there. They were ignorant and more like responsibility of a child was forced to them. Now they weren’t abusive, they never hurt Sehun and Krystal physically or emotionally. They feed their kids three times a day, give them little pocket money, clothes were always given to them according to weather but... There were no emotional feelings. Like no 'how are you' 'good morning' 'i love you' 'take care of yourself' or even 'do you need something'. The thing was they hardly talk with their kids. Sehun managed himself, he enter in some school with some help but Krystal... She stayed where she was, ignored by everyone. Until one day she finds Mrs. Park. That nice lady talking with her daughter sweetly, asking if that little girl needed to buy another ice cream secretly from her father. Krystal would give up anything for that love and unconsciously tears came and that day she cried right there and that nice lady came to her with concern. She asked what was wrong and Krystal could only think of one word. 'School.' and that word didn’t fell in deaf ears. Mrs. Park did have her on school and from that day on she met the new world. World where her biggest bully was the daughter of that nice lady. And now she was falling for that bully’s best friend. Wow. Just great.

 

Sighing she heaved a depressing breath. First of all, she need to go to school and get her things then she would have to go to her brother whom she happened to drop emotional bomb on him. She wasn’t closer to him, but mostly she understood his feelings, his actions even better then himself. After all, for her, Sehun was like a true brother. She wonders why he was so distant when she lost her memories.

 

 

***

 

Luhan glared at the screen of his laptop, praying for the time to pass fast so he can go and check out which club Sehun was seen almost every night.

 

 

"Lu Han! We are ordered to bring Luhan to the commander. Come with us right now! Where’s Luhan!” Two buffed armed man stood at the entrance.

 

Heads turn to Luhan in confusion, wondering what he could have done to be called by the commander. It was new.

 

Hesitantly Luhan stood up catching the two mans attention.

 

"Follow us.” One said and start walking away first while the other waited for Luhan to walk first.

 

Truth be told, Luhan was scared. No one from this building talked with the commander before. Only Suho and other manager occasionally went to him. So why was Luhan’s presence called when commander could have talked with Suho? Only if he knows about Luhan’s cheating then he was doomed. This could be the end for Luhan.

 

"May i ask why commander wanted to see me?” Luhan asked quietly.

 

One looked at Luhan from head to toe, as if measuring his worth then shook his head. "We were only told to bring you there. We aren’t allowed to know more then that.”

 

Luhan’s heart dropped in fear once the man opened the car door for him.

 

 

After two hours the car was finally parked in the underground parking lot and Luhan was forced out.

 

They lead him to the elevator and pressed the highest floor. When the elevator opened there was a huge corridor in front. The floor was so clean that he could see his reflection on it. And the sound of their shoes thumping on the polished ground. He was fascinated.

 

They stopped in front of a door. One motioned for Luhan to knock the door and enter. Doing what he was told, in no more then two minutes he find himself in the face of a man who looked like some one who is ready to manipulate anyone whose naïve enough to believe him.

 

“Luhan, have a seat.” The creepy man motioned with a wave of his hand.

 

Luhan gulped. This man looked thin and tall but the scar on his cheek was so… scary. That made him look like a true soldier. Who won’t hesitate to kill someone. Hiding the fear that engulfed his body, he sat down trying his best to stay professional.

 

The man emotionlessly stared for few seconds. “Do you know why you are here?” Because I’ve been exposed, Luhan thought.

 

“Before this let me introduce myself to you.” Luhan could swear he saw the man smirked evilly for a second. “My name is Jung Yunho; my position is something I would like to keep hidden for now. What we are going to talk about is extremely secret Luhan. I expect a loyalty from you.”

 

Luhan kept quiet listening attentively to the man.

 

Yunho leaned closer. “It’s been confirmed which club Oh Sehun goes to every night.”

 

Totally shocked Luhan gasped. Why everything was against him? He wanted to protect the boy but the people at agency were working faster then before.  Before half year no one could track a thing and suddenly they were racing among each other to catch Sehun? It was so unfair.

 

“We are going to send two teams. You are the leader of first team that would reach there and Suho would be the second team leader. At night we are going to strike and kill him instantly. A murderer like him could not be trusted to stay put. We need to finish this and all those crimes he committed. Tonight, remember that.”

 

Luhan nodded nervously. “Yes Sir!”

 

Yunho smiled devilishly. “I know I could trust you. You can leave.”

 

Luhan was glad he could leave because he was sure he would show some suspicious sign any moment. Nodding he stood up balancing his body he starts to walk but the man interrupted him again.

 

“Oh Luhan, I want you to stay in this building tonight. There is no need to go home. We’ll provide everything for you till the end of mission and after that you could go home. You know how traffic these days is so we can’t risk anyone getting late.”

 

Luhan wasn’t sure but he thought he heard the man whispering under his breath something like ‘if you can survive’. Was he hearing things or what?

 

Once out Luhan heaved a deep breath, not sure if it was relief that he could leave that creepy man or depressed because he was cornered and it seems close to impossible to save Sehun at this point.

 

All of a sudden he felt too weak; bending on his knees he sat outside the door and hides his face with his palm. Tears of frustration build on the corner of his eyes.

 

What was he suppose to do at this point?

 

***

 

Krystal was returning to the school to get her things back.  In her way she saw a police car in the front door of the school. Why was it here? Did something happen? Shrugging off she walked inside.

 

Almost the entire school was empty only few students, teachers and cleaning stuff were there. Getting her bag she sighed deeply. She still had to inform Sehun about her memories. Well, everything would be done on its own pace.

 

What she didn’t expect was to hear Sehun’s name from the very familiar voice. Baekhyun.

 

Curiously she walked towards the half closed door and looked inside from the little space.  There was a police officer alongside Hyeri– that inhuman bully, Chanyeol, Badkhyun and Kai.

 

“Are you sure it’s Sehun?” Hyeri asked Kris.

 

Kris nodded. “If you don’t believe me then look at this video.”

 

It was the video recorded by someone at the club Sehun and another man fighting like animals while Jiyeon was at the side standing fearfully.

 

“Now do you believe me?” Kris asked.

 

“I’m going to inform Mr. Park and together we will go there and ask the stuff about everything.” Kai said.

 

Krystal hide in the corner as Kai burst out of the room others following right behind him. Cold sweats pouring out of her face. She needs to inform Sehun about this as soon as possible. He was going to be in big trouble very soon.

 

Calling him after few ring he answered. “Sehun, I got my memories back. But that’s not my point. Police officer here saw your video and they are coming to get you and Jiyeon. You better escape from there and I believe you have to take Jiyeon with you.” She felt guilty for doing this to Jiyeon but for now it was important. She don’t know what Sehun has to do with Jiyeon but she believe something must have happened because Jiyeon has been kidnapped for a long time and now suddenly Sehun was accused and all this complicated mess.

 

 

 

In the other side half hour later Jiyeon’s friends reach to the Park mansion. They had already called Mr. Park to talk with him about this.

 

“Where is my daughter?” Mr. Park asked immediately once they sat down, his wife right beside him. Both eyeing Kris in a strange way. Wondering who the intruder was but none bother to explain because that doesn’t matter.

 

Kai started to explain. “There’s a video where Sehun and another man were fighting in a club. Jiyeon was there… she was wearing a worker clothes… ”

 

“WHAT? MY DAUGHTER IS WORKING IN SOME DIRTY CLUB? WHO DID THIS TO HER?!” the man roared in extreme fury. The daughter he raised and loved was working in such a place? She was probably forced into it and only Sehun was there to blame. Is that’s how he was paying for his sins? Wasn’t kidnapping already too much for revenge that he even made her work?

 

Mrs. Park burst into heavy tears. Even she doesn’t know if they were happy or sad tears. At least they find her daughter.

 

Standing up Mr. Park ordered. “I’m going there right now! Kai you are coming or not?”

 

“That’s not a question because I’ll come no matter what.” Kai answers without hesitation.

 

“We’ll also come along!” Chanyeol said.

 

Mr. Park nodded and dialed a number. “Prepare my man. We’ll leave in half hour.”

 

 

 

 

Luhan was chewing his nails in anxious. Any minute he would be called. Called to guide the group of people to kill his own brother like man. He wasn’t sure what was he feeling but it wasn’t one thing.

 

“Luhan, are you ready? Your team is going now. I’ll follow in five minutes. The van is waiting for you.” Suho called.

 

Luhan dreadfully nodded. As slowly as he could get up to buy time. He doesn’t know what will happen but if they manage to kill Sehun then he wasn’t sure there would be a meaning to his life. He lost him once and the pain never left and losing him again would sure be death of him. So does that mean he was walking closer to his death with his own feet?

 

The long dull corridors made his heart thumb heavily. Two soldiers guiding him to the van of doom.

 

In the van he saw twenty to twenty five soldiers and the fact that Yunho stood at the side, as if to make sure Luhan seat in with them.

 

“Take care.” Yunho called from behind. But Luhan acted as if he didn’t hear. He had more important things going on in his head to bother about something like that.

 

 

At the same time Sehun was pushing people from his way. He knows he was in real big and all because of his own fault. If only that day he controlled his anger then he shouldn’t be in the middle of this mess. Mr. Park and Kai would sure catch up here in no time so he had to take Jiyeon from here as soon as possible. Knowing fully she won’t listen to him, he was ready to force her again.

 

 

Searching for her his eyes landed at the corner where she was serving a few teen girls their drink. Walking hurriedly to her he grabs her wrist and pulled her along with himself, catching her off guard. Jiyeon tried to resist but stopped eventually when realized it was Sehun.

 

Sehun went to the farthest corner and faced the confused girl.

 

“What is exactly going on here? I thought I made myself clear that we can’t see each other like tha–”

 

“Can you shut up for a moment? I’m here to take you with me right now. Now don’t argue with me because if I’ve to force you to come with me then I’ll. Hurry!” Sehun demanded.

 

Jiyeon just gave him a tired look. What was new? Even though her face remained emotionless her eyes couldn’t hide how tired she was from all this. And Sehun was lost in their beauties. Those eyes used to be shining with adventure but now… they were dark like black hole.

 

“Let’s go.” Sehun started walking but suddenly the fire start shooting at the entrance and came in a huge force of soldiers as if they personally trained to track him because those cold dead eyes searched until one of their eyes landed on Sehun. At that moment Sehun know it wasn’t his usual life threatening mission. It was impossible to escape from all these trained killing machine soldiers. Knowing it was useless to escape he did what he thought would at the very least save his pride. Took the gun from his pocket he start shooting the bulky soldiers but he forget the fact they were wearing anti bullet jackets. Ouch. From where did such a bad luck come from?

 

At that moment he caged by almost ten man’s bigger than his size, rendering him helpless against those. He also realized the club was empty. Only soldiers, he and Jiyeon were there. Wait– didn’t they come for Jiyeon so why were they caging her down like some prisoner. Jiyeon looked up with fear in her eyes and Sehun’s heart raised in thumbing. How could he allow something like this to happen to her… how could he?

 

Suddenly another force came but what made him speechless was… his Hyung.

 

They all were pointing their weapons on Sehun.

 

“Should we let this girl go?” One asked.

 

Before Luhan could say yes a dark voice from behind interrupted.

 

“No, she should die too. None of these three should survive. She’s a witness.”

 

Luhan was confused. Three? Who’s the third one? Before he could think further he was pushed down by two men on the ground.

 

Luhan widened his eyes, opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

 

Yunho smirked. “Oh boy, you didn’t expect that did you? You’re supposed to die here, right by your best friend hand.”

 

Sehun’s breath becomes heavy from this. It seems like there’s something bigger happening in the background. Like how the hell does he know they were friends and… and why should Luhan die by his hands?

 

“The story is simple, when we came Sehun killed you and then,” Yunho turned to Sehun. “Then Sehun killed the girl and then we had to kill Sehun before he could kill someone else. Simple isn’t it?”

 

Luhan felt like crying. All along he was the targeted… but why? Why they wanted him dead?

 

Yunho walked towards Sehun elegantly. Teasing the growling beast. “Then shall we start?”

 

“Don’t you ing touch her!!”

 

Yunho nodded sideways. “That I can’t do.”

 

The man took a pistol from Sehun’s pocket and directed it at Jiyeon.

 

“I said leave her alone!” Sehun roared and start struggling harshly. Few other men came and held him down but it was getting useless as his struggling was getting out of control, he was hurting himself too but it seems like it doesn’t matter.

 

Jiyeon quietly looked at the struggling Sehun. She was hopeless and too tired to fight back. Maybe she had enough from all this either way she kept quiet. Even though seeing someone like Sehun being held down like some beast gave her pain… it doesn’t matter.

 

“Boss we need to do it faster, he’s fighting back so hard that it’s getting difficult to hold him down. Beside the owner of this club is making a fuss outside with his mans. Let’s just kill them and leave.” One stated concerned.

 

“You won’t tell me what to do. Understood.” Yunho glared at the man.

 

Instantly in that moment burst in a group of man in black. It was chaos before they start killing soldiers.

 

It was then Sehun was finally able to free himself and his first move was to go to Jiyeon. Pulling her in his arms he went to Luhan who was left behind.

 

Looking how skinny his Hyung was, it wasn’t hard to pull him alongside him.

 

“THAT’S MY DAUGHTER YOU S!! DON’T SHOOT!” The shooting stopped but only for another force of soldiers to interrupt, and Suho was the leader.

 

At that moment Kai focused closely. Sehun was protecting Jiyeon and the detective with his own body. Why these soldiers wanted to kill the three of them. Sighing in frustration he whispered in Mr. Park ears that for this time they should let Sehun take Jiyeon because for some reason these soldiers wanted the trio dead. They couldn’t safe Jiyeon because there was a line of soldiers stopping them from coming any closer. It was such a mess.

 

Mr. Park didn’t agree with Kai though so Kai went a head and ordered for his man to let the trio to at least get out of here alive. Knowing so well that Mr. Park would be so mad with him. But he thought Jiyeon survived with Sehun till now so that’s mean Sehun wasn’t that bad of person and she could survive a little more with him. Beside, Sehun also saved the stupid detective he tried to kill few days ago. He could either risk Jiyeon getting killed or let her off with Sehun. And if he wants Jiyeon, he had to face Sehun which was also a not wise decision.

 

 

Author Note

 

So here’s a new update. I know it so rushed and kind of like random but this was the first idea I got when I was thinking of writing a new story… because I was having a writer’s block I couldn’t write from last year and then in this update I write what I’ve to even though I should have start giving hints about Luhan being the real target… I’m actually trying to write fast because I’m quiet uninspired for this story and I still want to write the plot… I really wanted to finish it to the end as I planned and thankful for all those people who encouraged me to write, truthfully it’s all because of you people and I could have never ask for more better readers, I love you all!

 

Thank you for subscribing, commenting and voting.^^