be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)
Jiyeon was sitting on the floor, thinking of the things happened inside the classroom with a trembling Taemin beside her, trying to say he needed to go back in class.


How could this happened to her? Why couldn’t she say what she wanted? Why she loose her self confidence around him? Why his eyes so empty like they face many obstacles in his life? Why he seem so calm yet so intimidating?


These questions were killing her. She needed answer but it wasn’t possible. She wasn’t close to that Mr Oh, so it is almost impossible to get answers of these questions. Even if she ask she won’t get an answer. Like how many girls ask him about his personal question or his flawless skin secrets he would ignore it. He ignore everything that isn’t related to study.



The bell ring loudly as the students run out of their class. Nothing new as Jiyeon get up from the floor and dismissed Taemin who sighed in relief and run away. She walked to canteen to get something to eat.





Jiyeon, Hyeri and Baekhyun were chatting among themself___ more like Hyeri and Baekhyun. Because apparently Jiyeon wasn’t in their world but just to show she was there, she nod and nod and nod.


Baekhyun and Hyeri weren’t oblivious to this but they choosed to not ask. Chanyeol and Kai were nowhere. They normally would be with Jiyeon. But somehow they were separated in this particular day.


Few moments after, the door burst open as the two tired figure entered. They were exhausted but neither choose to voice out as they drag their fightless bodies to the wall to support their non-rested tired back and slump down.


Baekhyun and Hyeri were surprised at their odd appearance. They were always hyperactive. What could make them look like zombies? Even Jiyeon turn her attention on them. What happened to them?


Hyeri make a run and give them water bottle to the both. Baekhyun sit beside them, massaging their shoulder to make them relax a little bit.





When they finished their sad story, Hyeri was shocked, Jiyeon scoffed and muttered obvious but Baekhyun was silent, its not like he talk but in a time when his friends need comfort then he would gladly shower them with love... Today he did none... Was this because it was teacher? But Baekhyun isn’t really fond of teachers... But something was off... Yet none of his friends observe that... Observing and being careful about others isn’t their job... It was Baekhyun’s role... So does this mean when Baekhyun need someone there would be none as his friends all they do is take and take... They don’t give anything in return but company... Was this even fair? Still he was Baekhyun, Baekhyun was a nice guy... If his friends can’t feel him then there’re other who do... Someone like their teacher... Their new target... Someone known as Oh Sehun...



“BAEKHYUN!!!!!” Baekhyun snapped out of his thoughts. He jerked his head as Chanyeol was going to scream his name again.


“Finally.” Hyeri declare.


They were trying to get his attention but he wouldn’t budge.


“Jiyeon, please already proceed your plan, that teacher won’t let us live peacefully as long as he’s here.” Chanyeol begged Jiyeon.


It was because when Sehun check Chanyeol and Kai’s note... The thing written in weren’t even close to science. The teacher was obviously mad at this but he didn’t done anything. Anything until Mrs Park and Mrs Kim (Chanyeol and Kai’s mother) came. They were never called before by any teacher as the school fear Jiyeon and it wasn’t really a good idea to mess around with her friends. And when they glare at Sehun for calling their mothers then Sehun simply said he call them accidently. Was this even an excuse? If it wasn’t enough, he said loud for their mothers to hear.


The scolding session has gone for few minutes but the worse thing was to come. Sehun being the angelic teacher with fake smiles infront of their mothers gave hope to their mothers which was good, very good as he said the kids weren’t hopeless but when the actual words came out and made a total sentence, it wasn’t good. Sehun volunteer to give the two extra classes for the sake of their education which mothers gladly accept. They wanted to give extra money from his payment but he politly rejected saying he was teacher and it was his duty to give attention to his each student. He gain a respectful place in their hearts as they left happily. This wasn’t the end of story yet. When they left, the fake smile turn to thin line as he told the kids to bring some papers from the teacher who they needed to find where then after they come back, Sehun made them clean the class, blackboard and help him buy his lunch. They did everything, they didn’t try to say no as he already took care of that matter by threatening them he would home tutor them and that their mother would never mind, infact they would be happy which left them no choice but do everything. The teacher was such a blackmailer.


Thats how they encourage Jiyeon to kick the teacher out of school as soon as she can. Chanyeol, Kai and Hyeri told the girl she don’t need to fear that teacher. If before they wanted to witness the humiliation Jiyeon was going to bring for teacher then now they would rather not see this and act like the teacher never existed.


After much courage she finally felt the power of dominant and thought that an expressionless teacher couldn’t scare her away, she was better then this, far better then this. What was she afraid of? The school was practically her, what belong to her parents, belong to her as well. So that new teacher wasn’t something to fear off. So what if he seem physically strong? If the teacher wasn’t oblivious then he should think twice to do something because her bodyguards are always outside the school waiting a word to be told to defend her with their life.



Jiyeon was walking in the empty corridors, she was going to Mr Oh. The school has end but some teacher’s didn’t left. She afterall needed to gain his trust first.


She finally find the class where he was sitting, checking some school papers. She smirked, the second step to her glorious victory.


She get the phone and told Chanyeol, Kai and Hyeri to come here and take some pictures, she needed them afterall to proceed her plan.



She take a deep breath and smiled confidently. She needed to do this. She’s a strong girl.


She knock the class door to show more respect and he turn his face to her. The stoic expression still on.


She coughed to clear . “Teacher, can i talk to you?”


Sehun was silent for a while then nodded as his attention once again went to papers infront.


Jiyeon sighed in relief as she slowly walked in the class and closed the door behind. It wasn’t closed before but now Jiyeon closed it. She needed to make it realistic that they really have some relationship more then a teacher for his student.


When Sehun saw that, he groaned. Another fangirl.


Jiyeon then stand close to his table. Waiting for him to look up which he didn’t. This frustrated Jiyeon. This guy was sure annoying.


“I... I wanted to apologize about my way of reacting last day. I was out of my mind and i really regretted doing that.”


Sehun let the pen fall from his fingers as he give his attention to her. He seem quiet... Pissed.


“Okay, i understand. It was a mistake from my student and i won’t take it to heart so you can leave now. I’m busy as you can see.” the voice wasn’t like the one he used when he teach, it was like he was stressed.


Jiyeon didn’t move. She wanted to say more but he already ended everything. Why that? She needed to find an excuse to stay longer.


“Uh... I’m not here to apologize only... I need you to explain something about science. Can you do it?”


She could feel the angry stare on her but still his eyes were like they were before. Blank.


“Jiyeon, you can see i’m busy right? So how about i give you extra lessons but later? Right now i’m really busy.” his voice calmer then when he started.


Jiyeon smirked as he massage his head. This was going in her way.


“Teacher, if you don’t mind then can i help you with these papers?”






Jiyeon was sitting beside Sehun and she was calculating some numbers which he marked but didn’t count them yet. So Jiyeon asking for help was really a bigger help for Sehun.


Jiyeon try to make sure they had skinship each in a while. Sehun was oblivious, he keep checking papers.



“Its enough for today. I’m really thankful for your help Jiyeon.” Sehun’s low voice had some appreciation in it.


Jiyeon nodded at this, looking down acting shy. She wasn’t really shy, the things were running in her head was revenge.



Sehun get up from the seat and collected the papers. He couldn’t see the evil smile, he couldn’t see how she close the distance between them but what happened next was all planned as Jiyeon acted like she lost the balance and fall on Sehun who didn’t see that coming as he fall too.


It wasn’t really a pleased side for anyone to see. Sehun was confused. How could she fall like this? As he observed the girl, she wasn’t clumsy, Infact her each step was like she < had practiced it to be this perfect. Her falling like this leave him suspicious. Was she like other girls, trying to seduce him? If that was what then he might as well suspend her for such a thing. No girl has came to this limit, well not yet and Sehun don’t want to see girls falling on him just to touch him. They were already too hard to handle when they’re running around him.


He stare at the face infront. Her hair laying on him, her little fist clutching his broad shoulders, her eyes closed. He could even feel her heart that was thumping, inside her ribs. He couldn’t help himself as his eyes draft to her red delicious lips. She was even clamping her lips together, it seems like she’s trying to stop herself to make inappropriate noise.


Well it was kind of late because Sehun was resisting himself from touching her. She laying flat on him. This was hard for him to control. Who said Sehun was a good man? Damn them because he wasn’t. He was even young so what make people thing he can control his desires. He was good in controlling himself when the girls were seducing him but this was different. The beautiful girl on top of him made him go insane. He wanted to just lock the door and take her, nobody was in school and he was sure the girl won’t mind too.


Jiyeon wasn’t really pleased to be in such a position. She wanted to get up, she believed the teacher would push her but he didn’t. This wasn’t good. She wanted to leave him there but this might ruin her plan and so she decided to not let him go.


She felt his hand suddenly creep to her waist and she couldn’t help but to gasp loudly. This wasn’t good. She needed to run.


Sehun smirked when he heard her gasp. His grip tighten around her waist as he changed their position. Now she was on the floor with Sehun on top. His small lips turned to a smirk as he slowly leaned closer to her face. Jiyeon push the teacher off of her harshly and take a few steps away from him.


Sehun immediately get up and give her a confuse lustful look which she didn’t reply and run out of the class.


Sehun’s eyes narrowed at her this behaviour. He wasn’t going to her, he thought she wanted the same so he just did what his heart told him. He smiled at the end, well there was girl who didn’t see him as prey. She don’t really had intentions of seducing him and thats how Sehun start trusting the girl.


This wasn’t according to Jiyeon’s plan but it helped her so much. Now all she need to do is getting the janitor closet keys and made him come there, he was lusting on her anyway.


Things couldn’t get any better for Jiyeon as gaining his trust was as simple as that. Thanks to the entire school for seducing him.




Everything was perfect. The plan will work no matter what.




          So Jiyeon really 
          gain trust from 
          her teacher which 
          made things easier 
          for her, so will 
          Sehun be really 
          kicked out by
          Jiyeon?


Thanks for subscribing and commenting :)