be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)
Jiyeon was staring blankly at Chanyeol’s face who had the same blank look. Just staring. No words, no expression, no gestures. Like they were dolls.


Kai and Hyeri were staring at the two, not knowing what’s actually happening. It was weird. So weird.


I mean, why would they keep looking at each other blankly for a half hour? It was too much, they should talk or simply say they’re having staring contest, but no- they didn’t utter a word. Even a single sound. Kai and Hyeri would think they are dead, the only thing made them believe the two weirs were still alive was their breathing. That breathing was slow too. Did they miss something? Something important?


Hyeri sighed. “Are you guys not going to stop? You know its getting on my nerves now.”


Yet her words met the deaf ears. Well, that’s what kai and Hyeri thought.


After twenty minutes...


Kai huffed as he gets up. Wear the most annoyed look ever. Patience has its limits you know Kai has already passed that.


“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS???!!! WE’RE WAITING HERE FOR ALMOST AN HOUR BUT YOU GUYS ARE IGNORING US LIKE WE DON’T EXIST!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! TALK, NOW!”


Kai had that big frown, but when he turns to look at Hyeri, she had gaped. Pointing at Kai, like he was some kind of beast.


“You- You dyed your hair brown? How could you?”



Kai palms his face. Now what? They have bigger problems here and all she could see was 'he dyed his hair'? Seriously? Is dying his hair a bigger problem than Jiyeon and Chanyeol not talking? If that was the case, then he should’ve known.


“WHAT? BROWN? I was suppose to do that!”


Kai and Hyeri turn to look at Chanyeol, who somehow finally decided to talk. And his concern was 'brown hair'. Does Kai need to know more of his dumb friends?


“He looks cool though, oops, sorry, kai looks cool even if he appears wearing a trash bag.”


Kai was lost for words. He should’ve known Jiyeon would do this to him, really from now on, he should learn to not trust people.








“So what was that all about?” Hyeri asked as they were sitting now.


Jiyeon looked nervous when Hyeri asked. She stares at Chanyeol, hoping he keeps secret.


Chanyeol sighed. He really wanted to tell them, but- then all the staring will go in vain. He didn’t keep staring just because he felt like it, he needed to do that to understand what’s inside her mind. Because when he throw the question at her, asking why she acting different than usual these days, her answer was 'its not because of Sehun'. Well, she made it very obvious that whatever was happening and making her act this way, Sehun was behind that, or at least hold the big part of that matter. Even when Chanyeol asked if Sehun is threatening her or something, she could tell him, and he shall not open his mouth, unless needed, she gives him the nervous look, the scared eyes which was odd as Chanyeol never saw her fear from of anything. When he asked the reason again, she kept quiet, knowing well enough that if she talks, she would probably spill everything out so decided to shut and stare blankly at him, thought he might leave, but Chanyeol apparently was her father, he crossed his arms and give her the same stare she was giving him. The rest you know.



“So?”


“We... We were staring contest.”


“And I was in Paris before five seconds.” Kai plainly said with a blank look. Did Chanyeol thought he was stupid? He wasn’t, not even close. Just because he acts clueless all the time doesn’t mean he don’t know anything. He wasn’t oblivious, but once again he decided to act along, like he doesn’t know anything.


“Chanyeol lost because he blinks his eyes when he look at my hair, so Jiyeon is the winner.” Kai announced with a smirk, he’s pretty good in acting. None of them saw the fakes of the sentence as the words escaped his full lips.





Classes started, Jiyeon was writing notes on the paper as a teacher was talking. She wasn’t that fast writer but hardly trying to keep up with teacher’s words. Well, she blames the teacher for talking fast.


In all honestly, it was alone for Jiyeon. The rest of the class finds it normal like getting the pencil out of the pencil case. Yes, problem lies with Jiyeon, not the teacher that was accused of talking fast.



The bell ring, Jiyeon was writing from Minho’s note as she couldn’t keep up with the teacher.


This truly amazed Kai and Chanyeol who were changing looks with each other then at her who was busy in writing. This only made Chanyeol’s suspicions come true. He just needs to keep an eye on both Mr Oh and Jiyeon when he’s teaching.






The first day of Jiyeon’s life, where she didn’t hurt anyone physically. Emotionally was what she did. Even she couldn’t believe herself. And the most important thing was Sehun given her proud look when he saw her complete notes. He was proud of her. She couldn’t help but to smile after that the entire time.




As she reaches her house, she jumped out of the car, excited to study what Sehun teach her in extra lessons. He was so kind, she thought. It was impossible to stop the fluffy feelings in her stomach. She was familiar with them, they were the same feelings when she started liking Kai back then.


She enters inside and greeted her mother, but was shocked once her eyes fall on the second person.



It was Sehun. Sitting there comfortably, taking a sip from his tea. The very deep eyes on her.


“Jiyeon, dear you came. Look who we have here.” Mrs Park smiled, hinting to behave well.


Jiyeon mentally rolled her eyes. Ofcourse she already saw who was there, there’s no need to make a fuss about that.


She walked towards them, forcing her almost frozen legs to move forward where Sehun and Mrs Park are. Sehun smiled at her, which was obviously fake one then wave at her.



“Jiyeon dear, come sit here. I’ve to tell you something.” Mrs Park chirped, so excited to tell the news to Jiyeon.


Jiyeon lazily slump down on her chair, not really in the mood to hear her mother complementing Sehun infront of him. It was embarrassing. He would gain a bigger head then he already had.


“Mr Oh will be your home tutor. He’ll make sure you study well for each subject, not just his. And by the way, i invited him. Apparently you were so busy in your studies so i’ve to meet up with him.” Mrs Park explained. She know Jiyeon purposely didn’t tell anything to Sehun, she know her daughter at least this much.


When Jiyeon heard the news, her eyes widened. Sehun was her personal tutor? Sehun teaching her in her own house, in one room, no one around, Sehun and herself alone... This made her insides go wild. She felt herself blushing at the thought of something else happening in that room, more them studing.


“You guys will start from tomarrow. But Mr Oh, you’re here so why don’t you and Jiyeon plan the studying session. And Jiyeon’ll give you a tour around the house as well. This way you guys could start fresh tomarrow. I need to go for now. Jiyeon, behave well. Make yourself at home Mr Oh.”


Mrs Park left as her phone kept ringing. Leaving the devil with her angel.


There weren’t maids. They had one who always stay with them but others come occasionally when needed. Mrs Park don’t like many females working in her house so one was enough for the daily necessaries. Beside only Jiyeon stay at home. She and Mr Park are most of time out of there so it wasn’t a problem.



Jiyeon shyly made eye contact with Sehun, she believe Sehun could see the light pink colors on her cheeks. Sehun too, keep staring, waiting for her to say something. When she didn’t then he decided to talk.


“Your mother invited me to talk about your studies. Guess she’s proud at you for working good. But not only her who is proud, you could count me to.” Sehun smiled when he saw she was blushing unhealthy.


“Y-yeah... I’m awesome. L-lets just go to the study room and talk.” She mentality cursed herself for stuttering. Now Sehun would probably thing she’s stupid.


She exhaled, trying to calm her fast beating heart. It could get her in many troubles. How could she even like that murderer? Well, she don’t believe that he’s one, not anymore. The only reason she’s listening to him is that he’s so violent, and she has crush on him. She believe he was lying. Why would a murderer telling a student to study? This was stupid and why would a killer telling others to not bully? Or even helping weak students? Or even not flirting when he’s already surrounded by almost all pretty girls? Sehun was kind person, he really was, he was just short tempered making him act like a murderer. And a little bit ert too but thats all. There was nothing bad with him. He was just cold.


She led him to the library room. It was full of book shelves. There were few computers and a table with four chairs around it. She let him enter inside then follow behind, closing the door.


Sehun almost instantly made himself comfortable at the chair. Sharp gaze looking around, he seemed interested though.


“Nice room.” Well, from his expression say the opposite


Jiyeon nervously looked at him. She don’t no why Sehun acted this way yet she let it slide because for a while she was blinded by the fluffy feelings in her heart. It seem too unreal for Sehun to visit her house, and on top there’s no one around. She know she sound disgusted... Even sick at herself but still couldn’t stop the amazing feelings she was feeling.


She shyly sat down at the chair that was opposite of Sehun.


Sehun was staring at her face for a long time. This time he didn’t talk first so the atmosphere was awkward. It seemed so weird. Why was Sehun looking at her like this? She don’t no what to say. Yet, she know she need to break this stupid awkward silence.


“You see, this is my house so you might as well follow my rules. You’re in my territo-”


“Mr Park’s territory, sweet heart, Mr parks. Not yours.” Sehun calmly corrected her. The smug look on Jiyeon’s face vanished. This Sehun sure knows how to make others shut.


Jiyeon narrowed her eyes, crossing her arms and lean back on the chair. “What belong to my parents is mine as well. So if you don’t have anything better to say then shut up and let me talk.”


Sehun suddenly standup. Smiling teasingly. “No honey, thats not how the world work. Because if thats how you think then you having with your father is one of your rights. I mean what belong to your mother is your as well so you could marry your ow-”


Jiyeon angrily get up too. She was frustrated at Sehun’s dirty words. “Shut up, i never meant or even think that way. You don’t even make sense so shut up and our talking session end here. Get out of my house, now!”


Jiyeon dashed away from there. The fluffy feelings changed to disgust for that person. How could Sehun accuse her like that? Yes, she know she’s not really kind or even close to being good but she’s not that low. This was a great sin to do something unappreciate with her father, even thinking about that made her cringe her face in disgust. Disgusting Sehun.





Sehun was staring at the door from where Jiyeon left. He wasn’t surprised, not even guilty. He somehow enjoyed the disgusting expression on her face. He know he shouldn’t have said that but he couldn’t stop himself. He hated peoples who depend on their parents money. Depend was other thing and acting like their parents money like their own earn was another thing.


His eyes once again checked the room. Trying to find something suspicious. His eyes land at the first book shelved. He walked closer to that and removed one book. Indeed, there was hiding small camera. Sehun smirked, he found it.


He acted like he don’t no that there was camera and start going through books. Only Sehun know what was in his mind. But one thing for sure, Sehun needed to make sure how many cameras are in that room and exactly where they are placed. Then Sehun would start proceeding his explosive plan. To make the situation better, Mrs Park seemed to like him, so he could easily get information from her. Everything was going smoothly to him according to his plan.


He take his leave, eyes looking at everything that was possible for his eyes to look.


He went straight to the place where he parked his car. Before he could unlock his car, he heard bushes sound. Immediately he hide himself under his car. Not wanting to be seen. The pair of foots walked out of the bushes, talking with someone on the phone. As the feets were far from Sehun’s car, he noiselessly get up, still slouched back, avoiding the possibility of getting caught.


“I know. She’s fine. I grantee you her safety. Mr Oh has come to your house and talked with your wife. I’ll make sure to know his true intentions.”


Sehun raised his eyebrows in amusement as he stare at the person.


The person who was talking on the phone was no other then Kai, his naughty student. Dressed in all black with a pistol on hanging on belt. Surely Sehun heard kai talking about him.



This is going to be much more interesting, Sehun thought. Staring at Kai’s figure who just get the mask out from his pocket and wear it, disguising himself like some kind of spy or thief. Sehun don’t no exactly who but it could be one from either of the choices.


Not wanting to expose himself infront of the student, Sehun left as sneakingly as possible.





Next day at extra lessons class Sehun couldn’t keep his gaze away from Kai. He was distracted at the scene he saw last day. Too much distracted that he couldn’t feel the lonely pair of eyes, wanting his attention.


Jiyeon was scrubbing on her sheets. Sehun wasn’t looking at her. Its like he was avoiding her. Why was he doing this with her? She wanted him to look at her, feel her loneliness but Sehun was busy looking at certain direction. Jiyeon decided to peak at what he was looking at but it was just Kai. Why was he looking at him like this? Did Kai make trouble with him, again? It doesn’t matter what Kai did. All she wanted was for him to look at her with his y glare.


She actually make loud noises that never fail to piss Sehun... But today... That was ignored as well. She sighed in disappointment.


Was he acting this way because of last day? When she told him to get out of her house? She was mad at that time, she has all rights to get mad but Sehun really don’t have to act this way. Or was it that she was burden on him that he even have to see her after school?


She find herself these days thinking about Sehun most of the time. Or whenever she got the chance, she would think of him. This wasn’t good for her health, she know. He might not even return her feelings. But who cares? Jiyeon didn’t care. As long as she’s the only girl he smirked and talked freely to then it wasn’t a problem. It means he was more comfortable with her than other useless girls.



“Sorry for late, i was called by Mrs Kim.” someone opened the door and said.


It was the familiar voice, the familiar voice that never fail to make Jiyeon feel at peace. She turn to look at the door, where Baekhyun was standing. Smiling goofilly at the teacher.


Sehun nodded, motioning for him to sit.


Baekhyun checked the whole class for empty seat but there was none. Its not like the class was full, no it wasn’t. Infact there were only six to seven students were sitting. His eyes lays on seat beside Jiyeon, for some reason she wasn’t sitting with her friends Chanyeol, Kai and Hyeri.


Knowing he don’t have a choice, he walked to the seat beside her and sat down. Nor she give him a look nor he bothered to say hi. It was like they were completely strangers. Even strangers greet each other.


They were both busy, acting like they were learning something as their eyes were in their books. Baekhyun was stealing glances. He really missed her so much, he really did but he didn’t have enough courage to start talking with her. What if she hate him now? What if she claimed to end their so called friendship officially? He really like her, but he also know she’s not really a nice person out there. She might make fun of him too so he thought its better for nature to take its course instead of him making a fool out of himself.


He stare at the side of her face. She seemed quiet weak. Its like she has been skipping few meals. The light brown circles around her eyes were there because of lack of sleep. Her skin wasn’t glowing like it use to. It seemed like she wasn’t really taking care of herself. What made her this way? Was it because of himself? Or there wa-


“Baekhyun, could you focus more on your studies then staring with loving eyes at Jiyeon. I would really appreciate if you do.” Sehun said, still not looking at their seat.


This take Chanyeol, Kai and Jiyeon’s attention.


Jiyeon looked at her side to Baekhyun, But Baekhyun was hiding his face under his palm from embarrassment. He couldn’t believe how Mr Oh exposed his little staring. He wasn’t that obvious, was he? He can feel many eyes on himself. He was too embarrassed to even lift his face. He know Jiyeon was staring at him. A light shade of pink crossed his pale cheeks.


Jiyeon thought she didn’t hear well. What did Sehun actually say that made Baekhyun to hide his face in embarrassment?


While all were busy staring at Baekhyun then at Jiyeon, Chanyeol had his full focus on Sehun. This was getting weirder now. Jiyeon keep looking at him yet he didn’t spare a glance at her. Its because Sehun’s eyes were on Kai... Why that? Then how could Sehun know that Baekhyun was staring at Jiyeon with eyes full of love? When he didn’t even look at their direction. Something was wrong. But this time, not only Jiyeon but peoples more then Jiyeon. He thought he’ll go crazy if he thought about this thing anymore.


The bell ring and Jiyeon decided to talk with Sehun. She has to. She know she was falling for him hard but couldn’t stop herself. So a little ignoring made her go all crazy from inside. She may sound obsessed, creepy but she don’t care. All she know that she has to make everything good between them like before. Yes, for the first time in Jiyeon’s life, she decided to let go of her pride and be the first one to ask.





She take a little time in packing her stuff. Sehun was already out so she didn’t wait for her friends and ran out. Following Sehun.


She saw Sehun stopped at the end of corridor, where bearly anyone go. She wondered why he went there. She reach closer and saw he wasn’t alone... He was with... Krystal!


Jiyeon’s eyes widened. What were they doing here? Alone? She get more closer to see what was happening. She couldn’t hear them as they were talking so quietly.


Then all of a sudden, Sehun grabbed Krystal’s face and leaned closer.



Jiyeon felt her heart dropped. Was Sehun kissing Krystal? This... This couldn’t be true. She felt her heart clenched. Breathing become harder for her. Her heart beating like crazy, tears build in the corner of her eyes, lips trembling at the scene. Her heart hurting like someone stabbed several times on it. Her fantasies of being with Sehun all shattered infront of her eyes. At the moment, she thought death was the best option yet too hurt to even do anything other then cry. She ran away from that scene. She couldn’t take that anymore. It hurt so much. She could hear nor see anything as she ran away, heavy heart.





“W-what are you doing Sehun?” Krystal asked Sehun who suddenly grabbed the side of her face.


“Is she looking at us?” Sehun quietly asked, making sure only Krystal hears him.


Krystal nodded, confused. She saw Sehun smirked. “Just act like we’re kissing. Please.”


Confused Krystal only nodded. She don’t no why Sehun was acting this way? Yes, she find Jiyeon quiet weird but still hurting someones feeling wasn’t nice. On top Sehun already told her that he’ll make Jiyeon fall for her so what does this mean? And what’ll the people say? About siblings kissing? This would get them in so much trouble. She let it slide for this time, maybe Sehun has his own reason. He must have otherwise he needed to explain himself.







          Really really sorry 
          for so late update. 
          My life was kind of 
          messed up... So i 
          could do nothing 
          but laying on my 
          bed doing nothing 
          but sitting or 
          playing videos 
          games... I’m dearly 
          sorry... And i’m not 
          sure when’ll  
          update again... 
          Really sorry. And 
          sorry for boring 
          update as well.



I’m really thankful who have waited for long... I’m sorry...

Thanks for subscribing and commenting :)