be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)
Kyungsoo and Jiyeon were sitting in the living room. Jiyeon staring at the tv with expressionless face while Kyungsoo was busy talking with his friends. Calling them one by one to see if they had few days free to take care of Sehun yet luck wasn’t in his side.





“Yeah... So... I understand. Just take careful of yourself.”




He hang up and sighed. He don’t want GD to take care of the house, Sehun and Jiyeon. Kyungsoo never liked him in first place. Sehun too, his calm self changed to angry one whenever GD is around. Sehun never acted friendly with GD. Somehow Minseok had to end up being friend with such a person.




“I’m going to check up on Sehun. He must be awake by now.” Kyungsoo informed as he got up and stretched his body. Walking to Sehun’s room.














Sehun was sleeping when he suddenly got forcefully awake by Kyungsoo.




“What the hell? I thought i need to rest more.” Sehun grumbling muttered in his baritone voice.




Kyungsoo made a face. “Yes, you need to rest more. But you need to get rid of the drug that you used. So now you have to drink so much water. Get up, now.” Kyungsoo said as he snatched the blanket from Sehun who didn’t fight back but groaned.




Sehun sat up weakly, rubbing his eyes. “How did you know?”




Kyungsoo glared at the younger. “Your ugly face told me so. Now move! I’m not going easy on you.”




Sehun yawned. Slowly getting up and entering the bathroom, only taking a towel with himself.









Half hour later Sehun came out with towel around his lower body and one around his neck.




He choosed a dark pink shirt and black pants. Not bothering to give any attention to his hair. Not like it needed, his hair were always so soft.




He walked to the living room, as lazily as he could. Spotting Jiyeon and Kyungsoo, he made his way there and sitted beside Kyungsoo. Not even greeting them.




“So, what?” Sehun asked.




Kyungsoo turned to look at him. Then he motion with his face to Jiyeon. Sehun frowned at him. Not understanding what he meant. Mind was slow from his usual self.




Kyungsoo coughed as he leaned closer to Sehun and whispered 'apologize to her'.




Well, Sehun might be guilty and showing respect to Kyungsoo but that doesn’t mean he’ll silently listen to everything Kyungsoo say. He was kinda mad and ready to ignore Kyungsoo but once his eyes landed on her injured arm, he decided to just listen to Kyungsoo. Well, it hurts his pride but he know, he know more than from anyone else that if she did it once, she could do it again. And next time, she might really end up dead. He had experience in this stuff so ofcourse he know.




A huge sigh escaped his lips as Kyungsoo left them alone, giving Sehun and Jiyeon time.




“I’m sorry.”




She didn’t even turn to look at him, or even flinched. Like he didn’t just say anything.




“I said, i’m sorry.” Sehun said a little louder incase if she didn’t heard him.




Reaction was same from her. Sehun glared at her side face. Calming himself, he said again. “Don’t you dare to ignore me. I’m being nice here.” His words came with hidden grudge.




Jiyeon turned to look at him with blank face. “Don’t be nice then. Come and hit me so i could answer you.” with that she turned to look at the tv.




Sehun palm curled into fist. He would’ve actually punch her if it wasn’t for his own good. What his own good? Like usual, Sehun love to make himself feel better.




“I was mad. I... Look, i apologized, what do you want more? Isn’t it enough.” He sounded like trying his best to control his voice from raising it.




Jiyeon scoffed. “How come its enough? When i run away and begged that i was sorry yet you didn’t forgive me. Why should i forgive you?”




Sehun felt like exploding. His knuckles turned white. Yet she was saying truth. She has no reason to forgive him. He kept silent for few minutes. Calming himself for bursting at her.






“What do you want?” Sehu asked in low voice after few minutes.




“I want to go home. Can you let me go?” It was a mocking reply. Yet Sehun saw the hope in her eyes.




Sehun sighed and shook his head, he asked but that was just because he expected her to not say anything, or atleast not what she just said.




“I can’t.”




Jiyeon turned her body to his direction. She was frowning. “Why you can’t? You can, i know you can.”




Sehun closed his eyes as he rubbed his head. He was ready to tell her the truth.




“Because i already gave you to someone else. I can’t get you back.”




Jiyeon’s eyes widened. She have idea of what he was talking but she don’t want to believe that. Sehun might be saying something else. He had to. With desperation filled her voice and body language, she asked with a little laugh that meant to be joke but it came out just as desperate as herself.




“You didn’t sold me right? I... Am not slave right? Sehun... You didn’t... Right?”




When Sehun kept looking at her with soft eyes, she know he did. Still she wasn’t going to accept that, never. She moved closer to Sehun, sitting on her knees on the couch, her shaking hand curled into fists as they rested on his build up chest. Her beautiful eyes that start shining with tears stared right into his dark eyes.




“Sehun... Say you didn’t sold me... Y-you would never do that... Not to me... S-Sehun... Don’t do this to me... Say that you didn’t... Say it...”




“I’m sorry...” Was the quiet reply from Sehun.




Jiyeon’s lips trembled as her tears finally escaped her eyes. Her heart beating faster because she was hurt. She start crying. Hitting Sehun’s chest with her small fist in desperation. She never thought he would do that, she thought he changed his mind but no. He ing sold her. She was a slave to someone.




She didn’t loved someone, she didn’t done much in her life and now her freedom was stoled from her.




Her hitting got stronger on Sehun’s chest. She screamed at his face 'why' over and over. She couldn’t believe it was happening to her.




Her breath mixing with her sobs. She was sobbing loudly. Her chest rising and falling with no rhythm. Few seconds her breath become to heavy and other few it become so low. She felt like she was kicked out from her house. She felt betrayed. She was hurt, Sehun broke her trust totally. She felt like she was alone, locked up in dark room alone. With nothing.




“WHY? WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME? Why... Sehun... You did bad.... You’re so bad...” She sobbed and sobbed until Sehun grab her both wrist gently in his palm, stopping her from hitting him any further.




Gently, he placed her palm on his shoulder and pulled her weak body against his. He tightly held her, not allowing her to move. For the first time in his life, giving his shoulder for someone to lean on.





Even if the fault was his.




“Its going to be okay... Calm down...”




Jiyeon know she should pull away and beat him, do anything but cry on his shoulder but its just felt so secure. The comfort she lost, she find it in him.




Her grip tightening on his broad shoulder as her tears sank in his shirt. She could feel his abs, he was so muscular and just perfect as he pushed her in himself deeper, not leaving a little distance between them.




He felt bad. Really, but he already sold her before her running away. Its been two weeks. It was too late. He don’t want to get in trouble with the man he sold her to.





“I’m ... He-he’ll use... Me... Sehun... I hate you...”




Sehun’s grip tightened on her even more. Before he imagined her with other man touching her in unappropriate places was fine for him. Somehow imagining this now mad his blood boiled. He felt mad. He didn’t even want to think about other man taking advantage of her body. He himself never do that. Why would he let someone else do that with her?




Believe it or not, Sehun respected her privacy. He never peek at her when she was changing clothes. He use to check the shot in her waist by lifting her shirt up but never once he thought to touch her more then necessary. He sometime imagined doing things with her but that never distracted him to the point of loosing his self control.




She fall asleep in his arms, after loosing her energy in heart shattering cries. Feeling secure like she use to feel in her home. Sehun let her hug him as she pleased. Before two weeks, he never thought he’ll feel like this. Somehow he wasn’t happy with his decision anymore. At first he just wanted to get rid of her. It changed. He don’t want to get rid of her anymore. The way she cried helplessly in his arms made him feel so pathetic for doing this to her. He never felt this kind of feelings for any of his hostages. Sometimes he used some of them for his pleasure but that was only if they willingly let him touch them. She didn’t. Was this the reason he felt wrong? Because she refused to have anything more than a kiss with him? That she was so innocent despite acting so confidence afterall.



















Kyungsoo watched from the door with emotionless expression. He didn’t know about this. How come Sehun sold her like this? He was mad at himself for being oblivious and at Sehun for being a total jerk. Too much disappointment, Kyungsoo decided to leave. Sehun didn’t even wait for her to fully recover and sold her like this. Kyungsoo has lost the chance to save her long time ago.



















Luhan walked hurriedly. Suho demanded his appearance at the moment. He sound eager on the phone. Luhan was in his break, enjoying the coffee when the call came with a captain voice commanding him to come immediately to the office.




Panting he opened his office door and was met with Suho and all the other detectives of Sehun’s case. He bowed to them and Suho even if he don’t need to bow to his co workers. Some of them glared while others rolled their eyes.




Suho smiled warmly and told him to come closer. Luhan was confused. Suho was mad for the past few weeks. He even snapped at them in the morning saying only two weeks left for their chance, otherwise they would be kicked out of the case. And how come he’s happy now? Did something happen when he was outside? Something must have happened.




Once he reach closer to the others, his eyes landed on the file that he hide in his drawer. To avoid from others eyes.




Sweats form on his forehead. This isn’t right.




“Luhan, you find the killer’s finger tips. Thats awesome. You should’ve told us. When did you find it?” Suho asked, not much bothered by the fact that Luhan didn’t tell any of them earlier.




Luhan’s world stopped. No. It can’t be happening. Sehun, he was in danger. And that was because of himself.




Luhan did answer to Suho. He forced smile. He wanted to tell them no, it wasn’t true but that would be straight out obvious lie. He kept silent as others cheered for finally reaching to something useful.




“Check to who these finger tips belongs. I’m so happy. All of you can celebrate a little for this. Take one hour off and come back.” Suho said happily. It sound ridiculous to everyones ear but it was off, so they were in.




All of them walked out while Luhan stared down with pained expression.




Suho noticed that and patted his back. “Luhan, you okay?”




Luhan looked up and shook his head. “I... I’m not feeling okay. C-can i take the rest for today?”




Suho nodded, a concerned expression on his face. “Ofcourse, you can. You did a great job by the way.” Luhan nodded and left.





Suho’s smile droped. His expression of a sad person as he stared at Luhan’s back. He fished his phone out and dialed a number.




“Yes... The file was hidden. You were right, he don’t want us to find about the killer.”




Suho paused. “You’re saying we should start the plan and execute it on the day we catch the killer?” Suho asked surprised.




He then hangup. A frown on his face. He was a chief. He shouldn’t be acting like a greedy person. But he was forced to by his own government.





Luhan, be careful.




You don’t no very soon things are going to get messed up.




Suho said in his heart and walked out.



















“So you’re saying that i should babysit Sehun, a stranger girl and a house. Am i right?”




Minseok smiled awkwardly and nodded. Kyungsoo glared at the overly dramatic man.




“Oh... Well... What do i get in return?”




“You know what? Forget we asked for a help. We’ll be taking our leave!” Kyungsoo snapped as he got up to walk but Minseok grabbed his hand, stopping him.




“GD, my friend. Its a favor. Help me in need and i’ll help you in need.” Minseok tried to persuade GD.




GD made a thinking face. “So... We were friends. I never know about that before.”




Kyungsoo palm his face. Minseok gritted his teeth. “You’re saying you didn’t know? Do you want me to remind you our friendly days?”




GD weirdly curled his lips and nodded. “Go ahead, i wanted to remember the good old time.”




Minseok fished his wallet out, a mischievous smirk on his face.




He take out a photo and first show it to Kyungsoo whose eyes widened to the largest size. Then stared at GD then again at the pictures them burst out laughing loudly. Confusing GD.





“What is that?”




A smirked lingering on Minseok’s face as his mischievous eyes looked at GD. “You want to know?”




GD nodded, eagerly like a excited child, a wide smile spreading on his face.




Minseok shrugged. “I warned you. Take a look.” he throw the photo on the table. Once GD looked at it, his expression turned to embarrassed one.




It was a picture of him standing in balled dance position, wearing a pink tutu with Minseok at the side, giving him the what-the--is-this look. It was five years back photo.




“I hope it prove enough of our friendship.” Minseok said teasingly.




GD groaned. “Fine fine. I was messing around. I’ll take the babysitter job. Just don’t go around and show it to people. Geez.”





Kyungsoo still made a face, not happy about that. Minseok said it was the last option. Actually it wasn’t but Minseok somehow persuaded Kyungsoo to just go with GD. "Are we going now?” GD asked. Kyungsoo smiled towards him. “ you.” GD smirked as he made a dying horse noise. “I’ll love to myself.”




Kyungsoo made a vomiting face. “Gross.”














Jiyeon was staring at nowhere. Her eyes empty. It was so disturbing. She now belong to someone. She don’t have her personal life anymore. She was just a filthy slave. How come her life came to this? Just few months ago she was living like a princess who had everything one could ask for. Students fear her. Teachers didn’t dare to talk back with her. And now here she was, sold to someone she don’t even know. Treated like a dog who had no rights to talk their options. Eating what was cooked, not by her choice. Unless she wanted to starve. Everything went wrong. All because of Sehun. Few months before, she would’ve never thought of something like this happening to her. Everything was messed up, in wrong place. She’s not suppose to be here in the first place but here she is, suffering the ugly fate when her father could buy few lifes with the snap of his finger. It was unfair, she was rich and rich peoples weren’t suppose to be treated like that because they had money. Money could buy anything. So... Where is the money now? Wasn’t she rick? Why didn’t money help her out of her problems? Maybe because those were lies. Lies that who had the most money can get anything he want... She had money, yet she got sold. Clearly money wasn’t the power. Now she was sure of it. It give people fake power. It made people blind. The wonder of her world wasn’t money like she always believed from her childhood. Was there anything even true of what she believed? She start doubting her existence. Was she not alive? Or... what was she? What was her purpose? Why her parents took care of her growth? Why did she go to school? Answers were question mark. She had no answers of these questions. Nobody teached her. It wasn’t her fault that she didn’t know. How could she learn something when she never saw before?




“I’ve to explain few things to you.” Sehun quietly said as he came and sat at the opposite couch.




Jiyeon glared at him and turned to look at the other side. Obviously ignoring him.




Sehun didn’t care enough if she was listening or not as he continued. “I didn’t sold you to some guy. I sold you to the peoples were looking for girls to work for them in night club. Normally, they kidnap girls and make them work. So you’ll be working with few other girls. You... Were sad... So i talk with them about your stay...”




Jiyeon heard him say that and a hope shine in her eyes. Was she not going to get sold?




“You’ll work there like a worker and i’ll bring you here again. You’ll sleep in here and do like whatever you do. But you’re there property. You’ve to listen to whatever your master says to you.” Sehun paused.




“Do you understand?”




“I don’t get it. I’m sold so why i’m staying here?” she asked coldly.




Sehun rubbed his hand on his face. “You’re staying here because i asked your master beside you won’t like to sleep there. They’ll give you room with other girls and you won’t have your privacy. They could come to your room and do whatever they feel like... Its better if you’re here... They won’t bother much about you... Except at work hours when you’ll be working.”




Jiyeon still didn’t get. “So its like i’ll be living like how i live usually here. Will go to club for work and when work hours finish, i can come home, right?”




Sehun nodded.




“Are you sure? It doesn’t sound so bad...” Jiyeon muttered.




Sehun shook his head. “Don’t think its save. When you’re working, they could ask you to sleep with them or with their customers... If their customer pay the highest price.”




Jiyeon shivered. So she was kind of saved yet the danger was there.




“Come on, we are going to see the club you’re going to work. Oh one more thing, you won’t get paid for your work.” Sehun said as he walked to get his car keys. Jiyeon really don’t want to go but she had no choice, not anymore. Thinking Sehun was her last option, as in keeping her save and sane, she didn’t argued. Not for now atleast.














Once Sehun and Jiyeon got out of the car, Jiyeon’s face turned pale. Only know realizing the consequences of coming here. What if something happen? Sehun was with her... But what if Sehun doesn’t do anything for her? Only god knows whats going to happen.




If only she know Sehun was as nervous as herself for the same reasons as she was.




Sehun walked forward, didn’t wait for her. Jiyeon had to run to reach him and walk closely behind him, almost touching his back. This was how close she had to walk so people don’t look at her with dirty eyes.





Sehun entered from the back door where the stuff come and go. He showed a card to the security guard who let him enter.




Once they were inside, Sehun turned back to look at her. His eyes somehow gave a warm feelings in this cold place that Jiyeon kept looking at his eyes. That was until she felt Sehun’s finger lacing with hers. When she looked down at their connected fingers, Sehun turned his back on her and start walking, didn’t give her a chance to ask questions. One could say he was dragging her like a parents would do with their naughty children.




At some point, Sehun’s grip loosened and snatches from her hand. She panicked as she was in the middle of many peoples. It was a dancing floor. She tried to find Sehun but she wasn’t tall enough. The people push her around as she tried to stay away from them. Suddenly a hand grabbed her waist and she jerked back, pushing some people.




“Yah! Don’t push!” A guy shouted at her.




Scared, she apologized and tried to sneak but a guy who grabbed her waist came from behind her. He grab her hand and pushed her to himself. Disgust was what shows on her face as she stared at the guy and tried to release the grip.




It was hard, she was scared but once she heard her name, a blurred voice. She felt there was hope. She start pushing the guy and accidentally she step on someones foot who ended up turning to look at her.




“YAH CRAZY ! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!” it was the same guy who shouted at her at first.




She stopped pushing the other guy and the few peoples around them stop dancing and stared at the drama too.




“I-i’m s-sorry...”




She felt a few guys around her surrounded her with intimidating face expression and tall build up bodies.




She was at the verge of crying as she looked around for someone to help her but none came as they ignored and start dancing like manics again.




“P-please let me g-go.” Jiyeon muttered as she take few steps back, she forgot she was surrounded.




The guy infront laugh as he make an ugly face. “Sorry, don’t want to.”




They all laughed.




She hugged herself as she felt few touches on her body.




“Jiyeon!”




Jiyeon heard the voice and looked up. Trying to find where the voice came from. She smiled brokenly as she saw Sehun trying to pass by people.




“What? You find your prince or what? Stop smiling.” The guy said as he grabbed her waist.




She tried to push the hand away.




Sehun finally arrived and pushed the hand away with the hand owner. Taking a place infront of Jiyeon and worse, he had pissed off expression. Jiyeon felt things werent going to end well.




“I won’t repeat myself. Back off.” Sehun hissed.




The guy glared as before he could make a comeback, a fist was landed on his face.




The people around stopped dancing again. The other guys tried to attack on Sehun but before even Sehun himself do something, a two man came wearing expensive suits Jiyeon only saw her father wear at special occasions.




“Stop that!” one of them said to the boys, not to Sehun.




“Sehun, Yesung is waiting for you, what are you doing here?” The other asked.




Sehun glared at the both and whispered something in their ear. The two nodded, eyes on the boys who touch Jiyeon.




Sehun grabbed Jiyeon’s hand tightly this time and dragged her out of the crowed. He was mad. She could feel. A sigh escaped her lips as they were out of the stupid crowded hall.





She wondered what he said to the two man and now where was he taking her?




Why Sehun had to be so mysterious all the time? It was annoying.









          Heres a really 
          fast update after 
          a really long time. 
          Its kind of weird
          chapter. And 
          those who are 
          waiting for 
          revenge from 
          Sehun, be happy 
          because its time 
          for Sehun to 
                 suffer.




Thanks for subscribing, commenting and voting, i didn’t expect to get all that comments on last chapter, you guys comments make me cry, i love them all ^^