be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)
Jiyeon made her way to the place. Sehun left her alone. Idiot, and he said he’d change for her.




Opening the door, she stepped in. This time, few were glaring but others didn’t bother. Jiyeon was hot headed to actually care. The conversation with Sehun occupied her mind. She sat down beside Chorong and crossed her legs.




“Yeah, Sehun is just too lazy for the past week. He even rejected five millions dollars from the kaiba corporation. They wanted him to search about this Park Hana’s daughter. Apparently, that women has a child and she hide her from the world for the lass safety.”




Another one continued. “I wonder what really happened to Sehun. He’s really slacking off. He almost let the boy he was suppose to protect get ing shoot. He got the hell of a nagging from the boy’s daddy. He also got himself shoot in his right shoulder. Beside after that boy’s mission, Sehun’s declining every offer. He even looked so... Worn out when he was here. Also I think today Kyungsoo forced him to come here, it wasn’t his intentions to stop by. Right Kyungsoo?”




Kyungsoo’s lips pulled into thin line. “He’s just lazy, i believe he just need time to be his old self. Lifes getting a little tough for him.” Kyungsoo shrugged and his eyes met with Jiyeon.




“I guess he really need a break. He was never the type to be sit around and do nothing. He’s a professional for a reason. There must be something... Something big.” Another one said.




Jiyeon quietly heard them talking about Sehun. Was Sehun like this because of her? Its been a week she left Sehun’s house or something else happened. What could have happened? It was odd.




“Jiyeon, come here for a second.” Chorong asked Jiyeon to follow her. Chorong brought Jiyeon to one of the corners where there was no one to hear them.





“Look, Minseok find the person who’ll teach you to fight. I want you to be careful, don’t say a thing to him before thinking it twice. He’s one of criminals afterall, he might be taking his revenge when he’d teach you by beating you. So be nice to him. Don’t look weak or over confidence infront of him. Just be... Normal... Balance your personality. Clear?” Chorong whispered. She seemed in rush too.




Jiyeon felt uneasy feelings in her stomach. Personality balance? Jiyeon hated to admit but she was a looser when it comes to control herself. She can feel its going to be bad, very bad.











“Its Myungsoo, pretty lady.”




Jiyeon raised her eyebrows at the flirtious look and seductively biting lips. What was this Myungsoo guy trying to do? Was he perhaps trying to woo her? Because for sure, he wasn’t doing a good job at it. Only Sehun can do this and have affect on her. Oh Sehun, the one and only guy, unless ofcourse if this Myungsoo was Sehun, which he wasn’t.





“You can just call me Jiyeon.” Jiyeon awkwardly stated.




Leaning closer to her ear, Myungsoo whispered. “I insist calling you pretty lady.”




Giving him an almost glare, Jiyeon faked a chuckle. “I have a name for a reason. Its for strangers to call me with it.”




“I said i insist, didn’t i?”




Chorong palmed her face. While Minseok just stared. He don’t no what to say or do. Should he stop Myungsoo? But this Myungsoo guy wouldn’t stop. Should he tell Jiyeon to let him call her pretty lady? She would argue with him about being treated like slave. What should he really do other then being silent?





“Myungsoo, please excuse us, we had to take Jiyeon for now. You can talk once you start training her. Thank you for your time and for accepting the offer. Bye.”




Chorong dragged Jiyeon with her. Leaving a stunned Minseok behind. He smiled at Chorong. She most of the time know what to do which was great.














Minseok was riding back home until he remembered something.




“Why did Sehun follow you? He must have said something, right?”




Jiyeon turned to look at the front where he was sitting. She shrugged. “He just wanted to apologize. He wanted to change himself for me.”





Tightening his hold on the wheel, Minseok said with firmness. “If you have feelings for him, dispose them. I won’t ever let him love you. Trust me, its for the best if you stay away from him.”




Chorong weared the worried look. She stared between Jiyeon to Minseok.




“Why would i love someone like him.” Jiyeon muttered.




Minseok sighed in relief but Chorong become restless at the confession. She know Sehun had a thing for her. She was the only girl that ever managed to shake Sehun’s being. Sehun was very specific in many things. Even if Jiyeon wasn’t his ideal type, but the one he would hate with passion, yet he somehow ended up making everything about her exception. That it was fine when she do that but it was sin when others do that.




While for Jiyeon, she wondered why Minseok told her that. Why he don’t want Sehun to love her back? What was wrong with that? It would’ve been fine. Nonetheless, she was too tired to give it much more attention than that. Closing her eyes, she rested her head on the back seat.



















“My lady, should we drink something or we straight away start training?” Myungsoo asked.




If Jiyeon wasn’t too busy admiring his masculine body, she would’ve noticed the satisfied smirk on Myungsoo’s face. But how could she not when his muscles were ripping his skin in such a way made her drool. Yes, Sehun might have toned body but Myungsoo’s were even showed from his shirt. Or maybe he was just wearing a tight shirt to show off. Either way, Jiyeon felt the blush creep her cheeks.




“Uh what did you say again? Sorry... I was thinking about something.” She ran her hand along her long brown hair, trying to calm her blood that was hot and stayed on her cheek and ears.




Myungsoo sighed. It would be a problem if she kept ignoring him in the middle of his important speech. “I said, do you want anything to drink, or we should start practicing?”




“Uh... Ah no i’m fine. We should start.”









Fifteen minutes later...




“ARE YOU CRAZY!!! IT HURTS!! I don’t feel my ing body.” Jiyeon yelled at Myungsoo who thought yawning was a good idea to stir her anger. “Omg i’m ing bleeding you jerk!! Look at my face you !!”




Jiyeon cried, angry tears rolling down her light shade of red face. Her body was full of bruises, her nose was bleeding and the side of her lips has a small cut. Lying on the floor like some dying fish, she panted heavily.




For the god sake, Myungsoo was suppose to teach her fight, not tell her to attack him so he could beat her like some slack of rice. Somehow fortunately, she was had gone through worst pain to call it the worse of worst. It was very painful beating, but comparing it to gun shot and angry punches and slaps, it was bearable pain.




“Don’t tell me you’re going to give up sweet heart. You should fight back. Wait, i’m not even fighting here, i’m just defending myself from your weakling attacks. Come on, get up and hit me!” Myungsoo tried to encourage Jiyeon but she was in no position to move a limb. She use her last strength in the last attack, only to get bleeding nose.




“Don’t you talk like hitting you is easy sorehead! I’m hurt!” Jiyeon stubbornly didn’t move, or she couldn’t move even if she tried.




Myungsoo shook his head in disappointment. Walking to Jiyeon, he bend his body down. He lightly slapped her head while frowning a little.




“Bad student. So bad. You can’t learn anything if you disobey me. First rule, don’t you dare to refuse your teachers order. They know better then you. Minseok choosed me to teach you because believe it or not, i teach that Chorong girl, your friend how to fight. There are many other girls and boys i teach. And i teach because i know whats their limits. And seeing you, i believe you can endure much more pain then that. Beside, the fact you lived with Sehun and survived proves you’re stronger girl. Sehun has that thing that sometime he need to get his anger out on something, i’m so sure that you were used to calm his anger for few times. As in, his punching bag. So show me the real you. I won’t let you rest until i don’t feel like you had enough.”






And Jiyeon realized, Myungsoo was really a pain in the . He hurt her so badly, but not to the point of making her sob. He kick her few times, not to the point of causing inner injury. She realized Myungsoo was the kind of person who wouldn’t use a gun to kill the cockroache. But his feet. Unlike Sehun who would destroy the whole house if the cockroache was hiding under the floor. Myungsoo used the right amount of strength. Not to weak, or too strong. Maybe thats why Minseok choosed him.














Sehun was lazily sitting on the couch in the living room. A blanket on his lap. Cartoon channel was on. His eyes were on the screen but his mind was somewhere else. His hair were messed up totally. A few beer bottles were on the coffee table, few empty packets of cigarette too. There were also some white powder thrown at the floor. The living room had cigarette smell. Sehun didn’t care enough to clean it, or atleast wash his face. Two days, not eating, he spend it watching cartoons, drugging, drinking and smoking. He was like a lifeless person whose loved one died or something.





The door bell ring. Sehun didn’t move. Too lazy to go all the way to open the damn door.






“Brother, are you there! Please open up!”




Hearing the voice of Krystal, Sehun’s eyes widened. He stared at the mess, frustrated at his own unstable state, he throw the blanket on the floor and walked to the door, his back slouched.





Opening the door, he find the fresh bathed Krystal. She was wearing a black skinny jeans with brown button up shirt. She weakly smiled at Sehun.




“Whats up with your face? Are you okay?”




“Nothing, what do you want?” Sehun asked unamused. He clearly saw the hurt in his so called little sister’s eyes, but for the first time, he didn’t feel guilty about it. He always saw hurt in there whenever he made himself sound uninterested, but he felt guilty afterwards. This time, thats not how he felt. He felt nothing.




“I just wanted to meet you. Its been long.” She softly said. Her eyes were down, unable to meet his. Why Sehun never care how she felt? What kind of brother he was? Once she moved away from here, not even once he asked how she was doing. This is so wrong. Siblings shouldn’t be acting this way. He should care about her.




“Yeah... Whatever, just come in.”




Sehun left inside. He missed the bitter chuckle.






Krystal walked inside. Her face cringed in disgust when she saw the mess in living room.




“What the hell do you think you’re doing? Thats gross, you should clean after yourself. When did you even start smoking and wait- what is this?!” She walked closer to the white powder but before she could touch it, Sehun grabbed her hand, with his lazy face he shook his head to her.




“Don’t touch it. I’ll clean it.” Sehun then clean all the powder from the floor.




Krystal was stunned for few seconds until she realized what it was.




“You drug?”




Sehun stopped as he heard that. He know he was exposed. He didn’t want her to know about that, not after she lost her memories. Shamefully, he didn’t dare to look at her.




“You drug!” Krystal raised her voice a little with tears in the corner of her eyes. This time it wasn’t even a question.




The tall boy slump down. He was tired, so much. Really, he wasn’t in the mood to deal with her feelings now. He just wanted be alone.




“What is wrong with you? What are you doing with your life?! What made you do that?! That thing could be the end of you! Why, Sehun?!” Krystal raised her voice with each word. Her voice booming in the quiet house, only television voice at the background.




Gripping his hair tightly, Sehun yelled at her. “JUST ING LEAVE! I DON’T WANT YOU HERE! WHY YOU HAVE TO COME HERE FROM ALL THE PLACES?! LEAVE YOU WORTHLESS !”




Krystal was utterly hurt. It was beyond her imagination to explain how she felt. Tearfully, she nodded. A bitter fake smile make its way on her face.




“I’ll leave. Don’t worry, i will. At first i had doubts that you weren’t my real brother but guess what? I’m certain now that you’re not my brother! How happy i’m to know that... I hate you! Hope i die to never see that face of yours ever again!”




She ran away from the door she entered from. Her sobs were heard by Sehun but Sehun did nothing.




He felt tears rolling down. He know it was wrong of him to treat her that way, but thats how he is. He is the cruelest human. He always end up hurting those who he care about the most. How that happen is out of his knowledge, its just happen.




The only person who he could call his family left him. Because of his own stupidy. That wasn’t new. The fact she hoped for her death hurt him more. Was this how bad he was that she wanted to die? The old Krystal understand him better no matter what.




Then he did it again. Drugs. They never fail to numb him from the pain. They were the best for him, they work best. They helped him to forget the pain.









Two weeks later...




“Don’t be nervous, Jiyeon. I don’t no what to say... Just remember, Sehun said he’s going to keep an eye on you... You can ask him for help...” Chorong said to Jiyeon.




They were currently in the car. Minseok went inside the club to talk with Yesung.




“How could i ask him? Think... What if... They touch me... What i’ll do Chorong?” Jiyeon desperately said out loud. She was freaking out. The only thought of someone touching her made her puke.




All Chorong could do was give a sympathetic look.






Jiyeon was forced into a really really short skirt, and a tight shirt, revealing her stomach. Her hair were tied in a pony tail. The make up was dark. She felt like some .




Yuri nodded in satisfaction when she checked Jiyeon out. She then take the collar and gently put it on Jiyeon’s neck.




“I don’t no but your body language and some other stuff show you’re from big family. I wonder from where did Sehun got you. Beside if you’re kidnapped and from big family, soon you’d be free... If not for good, then bad.” Yuri talked to herself. Jiyeon sighed in exhaustion. Things are going to get real bad. And she didn’t really understand what Yuri meant. She did be free? Free from what? And how?




She walked outside, her eyes searching for Sehun’s figure. It was hard to find him though. Where could he be? He didn’t tell her where he’s going to stay. How would he help her if he don’t even know where she is.





She was unaware to the fact that the person she was searching for was trying to blend himself in the crowed yet keeping his eyes on her, stalking her.









Jiyeon throw her body on the sofa in the changing room. She was just so tired. The other girls were busy changing their clothes, two to three girls even crying for some reason. While Jiyeon was resting her worn out body.




Thankfully her day went fine. She expected the worse yet nothing much happened. A few touches from here and there from time to time. No man bothered her. The problem was she was tired. Sehun, she meet him thrice, in the bar, Ofcourse drinking and she nagged at him that he was suppose to look after her, not to get himself drunk. Smiling Sehun shooed her away, saying she should do her work loyally instead of slacking.




She also noticed Sehun looked different. The circles around his eyes were terribly darker. Dizziness was obvious in him. He looked more skinny. Also she noticed a few needles mark on his wrist.









On the next day, things were a bit different. People from the last day were a bit more touchy and the fact Myungsoo was there flirting with her everytime she came to bar annoyed her. If it wasn’t enough, Sehun had to give a murderous glare to her and Myungsoo and wherever she go. She didn’t see him smile once that day. Its almost like he was mad because Myungsoo was flirting with her and she let him. Like this one time.




She came to get drinks and as always Myungsoo start leaning in closer, whispering seductively and to the point of back hugging. Sehun only glared at whatever he do but the hug was last thing to blow Sehun’s mind.




“What the is wrong with you ?! Can’t you let her breath?! Did you even heard about personal space? Go and find it out because you look ridiculously stupid while trying to play cool.” It was a yell but because of all the noise, it didn’t sound that harsh like it was suppose to.




Myungsoo took his hand off of Jiyeon and crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow, he asked. “The question isn’t what the is wrong with me. Its what the is with wrong with you? You keep glaring at me like you want to make a problem with me when i didn’t even talk with you. Why are acting like i killed your sister or something? Its really uncomfortable to be glared at you know. Did you ever been glared by someone? I don’t think you did so you find no problem in this!” Myungsoo heaved a little. And when Sehun didn’t bother to be nice, Myungsoo was getting impatient. “I said stop ing glaring at me you, skinny bastard!”




Sehun curled his palm. He really wasn’t in the mood to make troubles but the flirting thing boiled his blood so much. Before he could make a comeback, Jiyeon stopped both.




“Okay stop that both of you. You guys are acting so immature! I won’t say this to Myungsoo because he was always one but you Sehun, whats with you?”




Trying to play cool, Sehun flipped his hair back. With a dead pan expression he stand up on his feet, towering over both Jiyeon and Myungsoo with his giant glory.




“Forget it, i’ve better things to do.”




Myungsoo scoffed when he saw Jiyeon admiring the tall and y body. “Good luck showing off you skinny bastard.”







That was how annoying it was. She know Myungsoo was playing around. He did that to every single girl, so Jiyeon didn’t mind it much but what was Sehun’s problem with that? Why he was acting like a jealous boyfriend? This was weird.











More days passed by. Day by day, Jiyeon become cool with the idea of being a part of criminals. She learned about them more and more. She also learned criminals were criminals for a reason. Well, not all because some found adventure in doing bad stuff while others were forced into this world. Sehun belong to both if one would ask her. He was forced but in some twisted way, he liked it but at the same time he hated it. And that was before, no one know how Sehun feel now. He was a true mystery. Only few actually know about him but they refused to say a word. Kyungsoo and Minseok were one of them.




“Okay, go and rest for ten minutes then come back quickly.” Yuri ordered Jiyeon.




Jiyeon ungratefully left, searching for Sehun. It wasn’t her break time but Yuri made some changes in the schedule on the workers list. It would be a surprised visit to Sehun.




Her feet lead her to the bar and once her eyes laid on Sehun, she was stunned. Her heart breaking at the view.




Sehun was shamelessely making out with a girl sitting on his lap. Her legs around his waist. His hands roaming around the girl’s body.




So this is what he do huh? When she’s not around he make out with girls. What a manly man he was. Jiyeon thought bitterly. She rolled her eyes at the scene to stop the tears. How could she ever fall for someone like him? This was stupid of her. She left with sour expression. Did she thought he would ever like her more then a friend? Even the thought if Sehun settling with someone sound so ridiculous now.





In the end, she end up meeting Myungsoo. For some reason, he was always in the club parting. He ofcourse still train her thrice or sometime four days in a week.




“Pretty ladies shouldn’t be sad. It breaks my heart.” Myungsoo dramatically said placing his hands on his left chest.




Jiyeon smiled a little bit. How could she not? Myungsoo was just this kind of guy that could always manage to show life isn’t as serious as one would take so seriousness in it. Its the way how one would choose to deal with.




“Do i obviously look sad?”




Myungsoo nodded firmly while his eyes were staring at the few girls talking in the corner, probably checking them out like a ert he was.




When the girls left was when turn his attention to Jiyeon again. Sighing, he decided to help. He might be a womenizer but Jiyeon and he turn out to be friends. He just can’t pretend that he don’t now how she feels about Sehun when he totally know.




“Admit you like him.” Myungsoo asked with his gentle tone.




Jiyeon sadly looked down. Laughing bitterly, she nodded. “I do. Ofcourse i like him, it is nothing secret. He even know i like him, i confessed... But he rejected me... And said lets just be friends... ” Looking up in Myungsoo’s eyes, she burst into little cries. “Friends? Is he kidding me or what? I freaking love him, its hard to see him touch other girls while i like him so much and worse he know it. Its hard to pretend i don’t feel anything when i clearly do. What should i do... Nothing is helping me to move on... I mean he’s just so perfect and... I fall deeper every day that its hard to think he would belong to some other girl thats not me... The thought itself kills me from inside... I’m...”




Myungsoo pulled her in his masculine arms. Patting her back, he tightened his grip on her body. “Its selfish of him to even think of asking you to be friends with him if you ask me. He’s totally neglecting your feelings. Thats what would i’ve said if i don’t no any better.”




Pulling away a little, Jiyeon stared at his gentle eyes with her big and sad eyes, shining with tears. “Huh?”




Almost laughing at the cute face, Myungsoo restrained himself from doing that by pulling his lips in thin line.




“He likes you back. I can tell that much by the look he gives you.”




Making an angry expression, Jiyeon glared at Myungsoo. She don’t want to hear lies. Myungsoo can talk all about Sehun liking her back but she won’t believe that. She was sad, not stupid. “Yeah, he’s going to stay with me forever, he loves me so much that he’d give me the entire planet if i ask him. ”




Myungsoo tsked. Raising his index finger. “First of all, no one can give you entire planet even if they love you more then anything in their life so stop dreaming. Second, he won’t stay with you forever, he’ll die one day, leaving you alone or you’ll die leaving him alone. He belong to hell by the works he has done and you, well... I’m not sure yet so stop dreaming to have a guy stay with you forever.”




She looked at his face with scorn.




“And... Because i don’t now whats holding him back from loving you, lets push him do that. Let pretend to be together.”




Raising an eyebrow in unamused manner, Jiyeon asked. “And how’s thats going to help Mr Sherlock?”




Evil smirk formed on his handsome face. “Trust me, Sehun never play fair. He’s a giant cheater if anything. If some way, he saw you dating with someone, he would do his best to steal you away in every way possible. Meaning if killing the other person is the solution, he would do it with no regrets. You my kid, don’t no about him more then i do. You might be his buddy but i was always there to witness his horrible works.”




Getting flustered Jiyeon yelled. “I’m not his buddy, !”





“Whatever.” Rolling his eyes, he asked. “Would you date me? Just like friends, but when he’s around, lets act lovey dovey, hmm?”





Jiyeon thought for few seconds. She lived with Sehun but he was way too secretive when its come to his work. She know his home personality, not when he work.




“But as you said he would do anything to get me back if some way he happen to like me... Wouldn’t you put your life in risk by helping me then?”




Myungsoo nodded. “Finally you’re thinking, but you forget who i’m. If Sehun is that scary, then i’m too. Just he likes to be scary twenty four seven while i only when i need to and if he really tried to kill me, i’ll confess the truth. Don’t worry about that.”




Jiyeon nodded. It was selfish of her to risk Myungsoo’s life but in this criminals world, who wasn’t selfish? Everyone was. So if Jiyeon was like that, it won’t be of a big problem.




“But i’ve rights to kiss you, hug you. Thats what i ask in return.”





Well, Myungsoo was selfish himself.









Myungsoo’s one arm was around Jiyeon’s waist. They both were walking to where Jiyeon saw Sehun last time. Their plan was to show some skin ship to Sehun.




Myungsoo pointed at Sehun. Jiyeon looked and her face scorned. Sehun was surrounded by girls, one of them on his lap. He really could be called if it was a word for men.




Squeezing her waist, Myungsoo nodded at Jiyeon and dragged her there. Standing a few feet away from Sehun, Myungsoo leaned closer to Jiyeon’s face, placing a soft kiss in the side of her lips.




Unfortunately, Sehun was busy with others to even look at them. Jiyeon pushed Myungsoo away. “I think we need to walk closer.”




With that they both walked more closer. Again Myungsoo kissed her in the same place, but let his lips linger on there.




Five seconds later, Jiyeon saw from the corner of her eyes Sehun pushed the girl away the one he was kissing. His face was scary if Jiyeon should say her opinion on it. He was directly glaring at Myungsoo.




Walking to them, he pushed Myungsoo away from Jiyeon. Before he could actually punch Myungsoo, Jiyeon stand infront of Myungsoo and instead glared at Sehun, who happened to have red ears for some reason.




“What do you think you’re doing?”




Sehun rolled his eyes. “You can’t just let anyone kiss you, don’t you know how to push people away!”




Myungsoo chuckled behind her. Jiyeon smirked at Sehun then turn to Myungsoo. Lacing her fingers with his, she turn to Sehun again.





“We are dating so i can’t seem to find a problem with that.”





It was the moment Jiyeon thought if she did right or wrong. Because the look on Sehun’s face was unexplainable. He was... just there. His body was, not his mind. The empty eyes stared back at hers with no specific feelings that one could mistake Sehun for a giant doll.











So here’s the update. Umm its been long i updated, so i hope you guys like that.

Also i might not update for about a month or so its because on 12 may is my ever sister wedding ceremony so... Many things need to be prepared and after her, her responsibilities are on me. *i’m actually a really really lazy person, i could spend my entire day on my bed doing nothing but phone in hand* so its going to be so hard on me...

aand my lovely readers, your English seriously has no problem so don’t apologize for it. Its good because i know it won’t make any difference if i say that so i’ll let Sehun talk with you Hahahaha *evil laugh* sorry about that.




Sehun : Who said their English isn’t good? *stare at readers face with frown* Don’t apologize, its not nice you know.

Jiyeon : *wide eyes* Are you teaching readers how to be jerk like yourself?! Readers, don’t listen to him, apologizing is nice, only when you have done something wrong in their rights. So having errors or spelling mistakes in your English isn’t something wrong but natural because its not your mother language.



Sehun : *whisper* Its cute too. *wink wink*





Uhh... I... Its awkward... So... Sehun winked... Good... Omg i’ve to leave its becoming awkward hihhihi have a nice day/night ^^

Anyway thanks for subscribing, commenting and voting :)