be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)
Monday morning has always been pain for Jiyeon. This day would always pass with her bullying others in the worst way possible. She only get her anger on those poor nerds but Park Jiyeon could careless about others. She had everything for people to beg for her mercy. She has her pride, which she’ll do anything to protect well its not like her pride was in any danger, it was impossible to be close to somewhat red line.


She was sitting in the rooftop with her some best friends. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and Hyeri. These were the people who never face her wrath.


She was sitting at the corner with her head hung low. This was super annoying for her as the other four keep talking to each other. Its not like they don’t want to talk to her, but they know she’s not in the good mood.




“You guys heard the news of our new teacher? They said he’s really handsome. I would want to meet him.”




Chanyeol grimaced at the girl’s face. “Are you serious? Teacher? Handsome? You really need to get a checkup you know.”




“You,” Kai point at Hyeri. “From all the handsome faces here still had the nerve to say about some stupid low life teacher that he’s handsome. Tsk take Chanyeol’s advice and have a checkup fast before things run out of control.”


Hyeri glared at their faces. She was serious when she said that, why couldn’t they believe her or its just they are jealous from her. It could be.


“Whatever, watch your words. When you gonna see his face, you would die to have a piece of him or wait you could always go under knife to be like him you know. Surgery isn’t really a bad option for desperate peoples like you.”


As Chanyeol was going to say something, hyeri ignored his presence and turned to Jiyeon.


“Hey come, its pretty boring here. Why don’t we just go and play with Krystal?”


Jiyeon who was hiding her face lift it up with a smirk. She wasn’t someone to say no when its come to make someones life miserable.


“Seriously, these girls need to find a life instead of getting in other peoples life.” Baekhyun irritately said to Chanyeol who shrugged.


Well for them Baekhyun was too nice for his own good. He anyway wasn’t really fond of to be together with them, its just Chanyeol likes to drag him everywhere. They were childhood friends afterall.





“Oh look the poor girl is alone, no one want to be friend with you.”


Jiyeon said as Krystal stopped in her track. Not again. She thought and rolled her eyes. She tightly grabbed her books and start walking again, ignoring them.


Hyeri take a hold of Krystal’s wrist before pushing her to the locker. Krystal didn’t say anything, not even a single sound as she was use to it.


Jiyeon take Hyeri’s place and pulled the girl’s hair harshly.


“Oh no, baby. Don’t try to ignore us. Its not like you can fight with us or run from us.” Jiyeon’s voice dangerously low and thats how they beat the kick who didn’t mutter a word. People around her pass by. No one bothered to help her or even glance at her.


When it was all done, some blood was covering their uniform. Just like that, they left the girl.


Krystal was hurt, she was physically and mentally broken but the nightmare seems to never end. She wasn’t someone to beg for mercy and leg go her pride. She already decided to never ask them for mercy, she would gladly take all the beatings for her pride and she believed in one thing, a thing which other peoples choose to ignore.... Its karma. One day Jiyeon will pay for her deeds.





The classes started about fifteen minutes ago, yet here Jiyeon was, cat walking to her class. Well Park Jiyeon has the flaws one could could have, its just one think that made many admires her, she wasn’t someone who throw herself at others. She was . She do flirt from time to time but never did anything more then this, she couldn’t bear to hear people call her or ... She has pride you know.



She opened the class door and being the arrogant she is, she didn’t even spare a glance at her teacher and start walking oh so slowly to her front seat. She’s not really going to study but seating at the front seat and annoy the teacher was one of her daily routines.


She didn’t bother to see that today the class was strangly silent and no one really cheer for her. She looked at Chanyeol sitting in the next line with poker face and... A book infront. Confused she asked out loud.


“Oh so today you decide to study, well hope all the bad luck for you.” she laughed a little as some students did too.


Chanyeol frowned as he was going to reply back a loud slam was heard. They all turn to look at the front where the teacher was and Jiyeon’s jaw dropped. What was this? A teacher or a high school student?


“Ms whatever you are, who gave you the rights to come late and sit without permission and then have the nerve to talk when i can clearly hear you. Can you explain what kind of this behavior mean?”



Jiyeon who was admiring him a few seconds ago glared. Another stupid teacher, so what if he’s handsome?


“Mr Oh, i see. You’re the new teacher the students are talking about. Do you know who am i to talk like that to me?” She asked, staring at the teacher with poker face.


Mr Oh try to control himself. He remind himself that he’s talking with the students.


“I’m not interested in your social status, its not like you gained it. I would suggest fo-”



The door opened as Mrs Kim, their English teacher came in. She looked and she could tell whats happening. Its not new.


“Mr Oh, can i talk to you for while, please?”


Mr Oh nodded his head as he glared at the students of his class, especially Jiyeon before he left with Mrs Kim.



“So you’re saying the school belongs to her mother and she had the power to kick teachers or students out as long as a she want and i should ignore her to not loose my job, if you say so then i’ll try.”



With that he turn on his heels and walked back to his class making a mental note to ignore the girl. Its not like he’s afraid of her, he just doesn’t feel like to deal with her thick head because Oh Sehun never fear a thing.



He enter the class and start teaching in which Jiyeon smirked. This happen all the time.


“Hey you nerd,” She pointed at the guy a two seats back. “Where’s my assignment, did you finish it yet?!”


Sehun who was teaching halted, trying to calm himself down. He remembered those lessons he learned in anger management school. He take a deep breath and look at the culprit.


“Ms Jiyeon, only because this school belong to your mother doesn’t mean you have rights to disturb other students.”


Jiyeon laughed at his statement. The teacher sure was stupid to say that. Doesn’t he know that she can fire him as she want? Or his IQ level is low, then how come he became a teacher in the school.


“Sehun, what if i said i have all rights to do whatever i want. You should be the one to get out of here.”


This was it. First she call him by his name which he believed she asked from someone and then talk like this to her teacher. It was unacceptable. He tried his best to remind himself that he’s dealing with immature high school student.



“Get out.”



The gasp were heard from the class as Sehun those words. Even Jiyeon herself didn’t believe what he said. Was she telling her off?


“Did you j-”


“I SAID GET OUT MS PARK!!!”


Sehun was mad at her. Who was she to talk to him like this? He was teacher and it was one of her responsibility to respect the teacher. He don’t care if her family own the school. There’s no rule written that students could be rude to their teachers because they own the school.




Well in a way, Sehun didn’t give a about laws, ones rights and justice. He was just trying to make more point for himself.



Jiyeon who didn’t have option standup to leave with calm expression. Well she was trying to show it was okay but inside she was boiling and she’ll make sure to show this things its place.


“I’ll go now. Just be aware of your surroundings, teacher.”


She cat walked outside and Sehun keep staring at her fading figure. When she was out of side, he started his lesson again.


This give alarm for everyone to start studing. Teacher seemed quiet short tempered and it wasn’t nice to mess with him. He would be fired anyways so they can bear for few more hours.




“You should’ve seen her face Baekhyun, she was red like tomato when we meet her at the hallway.”


Chanyeol explain everything about Jiyeon and their new teacher encounter to Baekhyun and hyeri. Hyeri would show some reaction but Baekhyun was with blank expression.


He wondered what kind of friends Chanyeol, kai and Hyeri were. They were making fun of Jiyeon from the time they meet and here Jiyeon was, silently walking beside Kai. It was like she was in different world.


Baekhyun cared about her, the problem was, he care about her more then friends take care of each other, its been a long he realized he has a crush on her. Maybe thats why he didn’t like how Chanyeol was making her fun.





A place totally different, more like an office...


The door burst open as the one inside glared at presence of new person but latter ignored it as he start talking.


“Detective Lu, its been a few months and yet you couldn’t find anything about this murder? And i thought you were from my best man.”


Luhan sighed as he dropped his pen on the table and ruffled his hair. “I’m trying my best... The killer seems so professional in his job that i couldn’t even find a little clue who it could be... He destroyed every clue... Or atleast hide them somewhere, away from police reach.”


He rubbed his head as it was throbbing from pain.


The so called manager sits on the chair infront as he crossed his arms.


“This is what you’re saying to me the last two months. Why i think you’re spending your time in sleeping.”


Luhan stare at the man infront with blank face. Afterall the hard work he did, thats how he was treated, being accused of sleeping instead of working. It was the opposite, he sleep less and work more but who was there to say that. He’s aware that everyone in the organization jealous from him and stay away from him, he was so smart amd always got compliments at anything he do. So excluding the managers, all the other police officers and detectives jealous from Luhan, they always say Luhan over show.




Jiyeon was in her bed. Thinking a way to torture her science teacher Oh Sehun, she’s not simply going to fire him. This won’t be fun. She wanted him to suffer and beg, she wanted to humiliate him infront of the entire school and then fire him. This way he would know he place. What was he thinking when he humiliate her in her class, infront of her friends like she was ordinary student. She wasn’t ordinary student, she control the school, everyone respect her so from where he came in the picture to ruin her image in the school? She’ll make sure to make him beg for forgiveness infront of the entire school.



Oh Sehun, she’ll break him and ruin him that he won’t be able to show his face to people from the shame she’s going to bring on him. He should be ready to say goodbye to his peaceful life and welcome the hell.






          Its just the start 
          yet, and what do 
          you guys think 
          Jiyeon will do? 
          Will Sehun too 
          fall for her charms 
          and money 
          because obviously 
          he’s not afraid 
          of her social 
          status. Hope 
          you guys like 
          this.




Thanks for subscribing and commenting ^^