Prologue - I

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PROLOGUE - I

 

"I told you. Stop begging me. I don't want to see your filthy face. Dammit!" 

"Jessica, please! Believe me. That..that was an accident. I-I didn't mean to sleep with another person. Please, Jessica! Don’t believe those damn bulls."

"Oh, just stop with your blubbering, Tiffany! He was right. You are a mere e who seeks only for the guilty pleasure."

"Jess--"                    

"When will you ever gonna stop this? Do I know how much I suffer because of you? Every day, a random person comes and say something. 'I saw your friend here', 'I saw your friend there', 'Go and see! Your friend's having with another' and crap. Though, I never trusted them. How could I, when they say bad about my best friend for god's sake? I have a life too. But, today I knew I was wrong. I saw that with my own eyes. What did you do Tiffany? Sleeping with my OWN father? The one, who looked after you all these years. How you....!"  

"Jessica, why don't you listen to me? I'm not such a hypocrite to do something dirty like that but I swear, I was not initiating anything when he, your father did it. I-I was helpless Jess..It was so dirty."

"You are such a pathetic woman. You betrayed me. Your best friend and now you are pointing out countless explanations. What are you expecting me to do? Have merci on you and keep you under this same roof for another time? Dream it! Go! Get your things and Leave!.."

"Jessica, listen to me. How..how can you do this?--"

"I said, leave!!"

Jessica Jung. A simple girl, with unanswered questions within herself. Why? The ever complicated thing roamed through her mind. Her life was a mess. After her mother's death, It was hard for their family. Sure, her father took care of them and did every simple thing but the problem was worse when they grew up. He became a beast, a player. Spending every night with random woman or abusing them as much as he wanted. He needed to fulfill his untold desires. 

Tiffany Hwang, who was Jessica's best friend since infant times, was toying with her feelings behind her back. It pained her. She loved this girl. She was her best friend. She trusted her though it was totally a misconception. Jessica would have never thought that her father would behave with her best friend like this. And she didn't believe it. 

On the other hand, Tiffany was the victim here. The girl didn't deserve these kinds of punishments but it was her fate. At the beginning of her life she spent her life alone, alone with unknown strangers. Before she started living with Jessica's she was a stranger to them. It didn't affect her in an unusual way. She was used to it.

Inner story was, she needed to follow her dream but in order to do that she had to sell her self-respect to billionaires. Because it was the only pathetic she had to do. Job was not an interesting topic for her since she wanted a career that last long and she wanted to be loved by people. Though, everything were crushed.

Tiffany saw the sobbing girl in front of her. She didn't talk instead she left to her room. Jessica followed her gaze to the girl who was stepping towards her room. As soon as she closed the door, Jessica ran outside, for a while. 

Few minutes later, a door opened, revealing Tiffany with her baggage and suitcases. She took everything, every small damn thing. 

The younger girl looked for Jessica but she didn't see her where she used to be. Sighing she took a pen and a paper, started writing a small note for her best friend.

[Dear Jessica,
                           I'm leaving. I'm fulfilling your expectation. You don't have to be worry. I believe that things will get better after I am gone. I just wanna mention, thank you for everything. Being a friend, helping me, accompanying me, letting me to stay in your house. Thank you. I'm sorry that I don't have a hand to repay these things in return but you need to know that I was happy with you, your sister. I don't wanna say this but your father and I don't have any relationship nor anything. I respect him. He took care of me, nourished me. But if you think that I ruined your family's dignity I apologize for that too. I hope your life will be better without me. So, see you!
  Tiffany] 

Tiffany kept the pen down and folded the paper few times and kept it safely under the flower vase. She wiped the drops of tears and looked at the lonely house for the last time.

Then she went.

Jessica had her head leaning against a bench backrest. She decided to go home thinking that Tiffany had already gone.  

Minutes later, she came home and saw the solitude nature of the house. No one didn't seem to be there. Jessica saw Tiffany's bedroom door was half opened. She knew the girl had gone before she came. She sighed. Jessica was about to sit when she saw a paper was folded into few times and a name written on the surface. 'To Jessica', It said. Jessica took it anxiously and opened it. A small note for her from Tiffany.

She read it like thrice times but she didn't cry. Her decision was straight and she needed Tiffany out of her family. With the raging anger Jessica took the lighter and burnt the paper. She hated the younger to the guts now. 

At the same time, Krystal came from the college. She threw it onto the table and saw her sister was sitting calmly looking nowhere and a burning paper. 

"What do you think you are doing?" She called. Jessica lifted her head up and smiled. Her younger sister didn't have to know about what happened. She ignored her sister's question and got her backpack. 

"Krys, go and take a wash. I'll prepare the food for you." Jessica said trying to act best as she could but it wasn't possible. Especially, in front of her own sister. It was same blood and they both felt mutual. 

"Stop this drama!" Krystal shouted and took the backpack from the eldest. She kept it from the table again and stood in front of her sister.  Jessica knew something was wrong.

"You need to stop this." She said. 

"Stop what?" Jessica asked coolly.

"Playing with peoples' hearts." 

"Ah, I don't understand what you are talking about?" Jessica was burning inside. She finally burst out. "Just go inside your room. I'll make something to eat." 

"Not until you give a good explanation to this."

"To what?"

"About the person, who just left with her stuf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter