Chapter 36

Pink Roses

All the screenshots were placed on the table while the petite woman’s been talking nonstop in front. Trying to analyze things with all the information she gathered, she sigh before explaining it to still confuse me.

 

“These guys are loan sharks.”

 

The midget pointed out the pictures I’ve seen several times. She had been showing these to me ever since but the difference is that she can now connect it to the details she have now by collecting it piece by piece.

 

“Apparently, Hyomin’s dad got involved with smuggling and had millions of debt from them so the chase”

 

“I also found out that Mr. Park got fired from his company and decided to live with his mistress. They’ve been together with this illegal thing but Mr. Park didn’t want to involve his family with this cruel thing he’s in. I figured he left them when Hyomin’s still around 7 or 8 years old when his downfall happened.” Boram lifted her face up to look at me, checking if I indeed understood the words she’s spitting.

 

“So you mean her father left them because of this?” I asked, still processing everything inside my head.

 

“You’re correct. Mr. Park also had different addresses, trying to hide. He was being chase to the point he doesn’t want to be with his wife and daughter, resulting these criminals to look after Hyomin and her mom when they figured out.”

 

I gaze at the pictures again, couldn’t believe of the things I heard.

 

“Back to these guys,” the smart woman slides the paper which contains the screenshots printed on it, it was when the car accident happened, “they already found out about his family so they started to chase his daughter first.”

 

“Hyomin’s mom reported to the police about the death threats they’ve been receiving through emails, calls or even gifts but later on was nowhere to be found when the police had to follow up the investigation.”

 

We both stare at each other in unison; finally got the answers I’ve been looking for. Finally, able to hear the reason why she said those words to me that night out of a sudden.

 

“Let’s break up”

 

“I think that’s when she left you 10 years ago.” then the smaller figure added, made her voice smaller every word she says.

 

“It was hard to get track for these loan sharks’ information since they do change names a lot. I don’t really have further information about it but thanks to Mr. Park’s case, I found out where they are since they’re the ones who killed him 3 years ago. Probably because he doesn’t have the amount to pay and could no longer blackmail him because of his wife and daughter’s MIA.”

 

“They did that and were still looking for him for all those years?” I asked, my jaw dropped a little.

 

“They’re loan sharks Jiyeon. They’ve lost a lot of money so they would do what they want whatever it takes.”

 

I let out a very depressing sigh, knowing all the things that actually happened. I didn’t have any clue at all. I didn’t even do anything to figure it out back then but decided to hate Hyomin’s sudden departure from my life instead. It was hard for me to move on, especially when that accident still bothers me. Depression was with me all the time, I could no longer do the things I want since the motivation just left me. It left me, it left me dead inside. I did some research but it was all just a small work since I needed to focus on my studies and get my life together.

 

I decided to further my investigation and ask Boram a favor when I figured she became an officer. Gladly, she took the favor and here she is, explaining things to me that made me shook.

 

I snap back to reality when Boram tapped the other paper that contains another picture. It was tragic – a very destructing sight to see. I shifted my gaze to the other but later on laid my eyes back to the said paper.

 

“Figured out that these loan sharks died a year after Mr. Park’s burial.”

 

Boram frowned as she discloses these things and that she haven’t found out about the killer for this case. I shook my head a little saying it was enough for me to hear the things and the reason why Hyomin ditch years ago. I no longer cared about the loan sharks the midget mentioned. What I care about is that I have now the truth Hyomin hid from me and could now think about it before dropping this topic when we meet again. Still not believing the things I found out – I look down and bit my lips while the other arranges and puts the papers back to the white folder before she fastens it with a slider. My worries were unnoticed through the look in my eyes and Boram also had her hand tapped on my shoulder saying it will be okay.

 

“It makes sense now. I think it’s because she doesn’t want you to get involve about her tragic situation that time.” The smaller slowly sat back to her seat, giving me a worried look. “So she left”

 

“She…” I sigh again for the nth time before continuing my words, “she could have told me”

 

“And what would happen if she would?”

 

I don’t have an answer to her question. I too, don’t have an idea about what would have happen if things went the other way around. What would happen if she stayed and told me the truth? What would happen if I figure it out before she could utter those things that made me break down that night? Will it went better or much worst from the things I heard?

 

I don’t know. I don’t have an idea but all I know is that we could have fixed it together.

 

~~

 

I took a shot ignoring the midget in front who’s crossing her arms completely judging me. Poured another soju in my shot glass before I glance to this woman whose brows rose and annoyance could be seen on her cause she probably wants to hear some explanation. I already told the latter about the thing I had with Hyomin and she couldn’t believe it at first – but now that she’d seen me so pathetic about the information I wanted to know, she couldn’t do anything but believe in me and understand these feelings I have.

 

I was the one who told her countless times that I’m going to find and meet her soon. And when that time comes, I won’t ever let her leave just like what she did to me 10 years ago. Especially now that I have the truth with me, I encourage myself to make it happen. But showing the other way around in front of Boram made her bewildered because this is not the thing we both want to happen.

 

“So you’re going to get wasted? That’s it?”

 

Giving no replies to the other, I took another shot instead and let the alcohol consume me.

 

“So I worked my off all these years just to see you getting wasted?” her voice perched up my ears, there’s a little annoyance sound in it.

 

I groaned under my breath. I know, I know she’s disappointed about what I am today but what can I do?

 

“You know what?” I stated, gulping the alcohol slowly, “judging me won’t help ease the pain I’m in. Why not accompany me just for tonight?”

 

“Just stop drinking” she resounded; giving signs to grab the glass I had with me but failed.

 

“I just started and you’re stopping me?”

 

Boram sigh. Well, she already done that for tons at me and will never get tired of doing so the entire day.

 

“Tell me you didn’t change your mind.” The midget started again, this time with her calm voice, “tell me you’re not going to give up just like that.”

 

Now that she asked me with that concern look in her eyes, I could no longer hide it nor lie to her since she’s been with me chasing the truth all this time.

 

“I asked her why she came back but she didn’t answer me.” I answered wholeheartedly. Though I don’t want to let any single tear form on my eyes but I’m here prickling just the memory of watching Hyomin’s retreating back, leaving me.

 

“She’s literally pushing me away, again.”

 

I poured another glass of drink and hand the woman in front. Her lips were still curved downwards and her brows furrowed, mirroring the expression I’m feeling inside. Only the difference is that, I’m feeling dying inside.

 

“What do you plan to do then?” finally, Boram accepted the glass and took a shot before sighing to look me with anticipation.

 

“Well,” I cleared my throat, poured another glass and took a shot as well, “I guess will going to accept whatever may happen.”

 

Yeah, that’s all I could think of for now. Because for now, I’d like to forget the pain I had for years and up until now, I’m still suffering from it even though I have found the person I longed to see. I always want to do other things to forget it but I just couldn’t. You get busy with your life and whatnot and forget the thing that worries you but on the next moment you’ll remember everything just by a name or a scenario. Much worst is feeling the pain again and again that you have no idea how to cure it.

 

Well, I have an idea. The cure for this loneliness and all is only Hyomin. I spent years to prove I’m wrong since she left but no, I’m always right. Always right of the feeling about what I’m feeling.

 

Maybe things are just not meant to be. Maybe things don’t deserve second chance and all.

 

But I really want the both of us to become meant to be.

 

[END OF JIYEON’S POV]

 

[HYOMIN’S POV]

 

Yesterday was a mess. I’ve done the same thing again that I promised I wouldn’t. I was taken aback by her words and the questions thrown at me so forwardly without any signs of hesitant in her eyes. Caught off guard, I keep my mouth shut and decided to just go away from that intense scenario and that feeling. The thing I’m always good at – hiding and leaving.

 

The words I’ve heard from her made me sleepless at night. Like, where did she found that information and when did Jiyeon knew it? I’ve been always good at hiding it from the beginning when we’re together and planned to just stay it as a secret without her knowing. Maybe because she really wanted to know why I left and the reason I told her before won’t be enough for her.

 

Ah, I remember she’s Jiyeon. The persistent Jiyeon who won’t stop asking questions when she felt there’s something not right. Maybe I should’ve acted more careful that time, I guess I failed again with that.

 

“Hello?” I answered the call right after I stepped on the brakes since its green signal. Still contemplating whether to go to work for I’m really not feeling well. Stress was always there but I manage to distress it by taking photos and reading books. I also like taking different shots unique from others and also not to mention, I always had roses and flowers pictures printed just so I could stare at it at night.

 

“Will be there in 10 minutes,” I replied before the caller hanged up.

 

When I finally reached at the parking lot inside the building where my studios’ located at, I paused for a moment and berating myself again for the thought of last night’s encounter. The woman’s honest gazes, her voice, her questions that still echoes in my head, it won’t fade away in my memory. I looked away and left because I didn’t want to see her cry – but I made her cry. What’s even worst is that knowing I’m the reason behind those tears.

 

“I’m sorry..” I muttered under my breath, leaning my head against the steering wheel.

 

Right before my tears fall from my eyes, I noticed a brown paper bag placed on a seat beside me. I shook my head lightly and wiped the tears before I reach for the bag – feeling bad I totally forgot about it and haven’t made a coffee of my own with these coffee beans Jiyeon gave. I should punish myself for that.

 

I took out the small container inside while a small smile plastered on my face. I couldn’t hide the fact that she’s still the one I longed to be with. I couldn’t deny that she’s still the one I will only look for and will only want to see before or after work. I just didn’t have a clearer reason why I came back, the question she asked which I left her unanswered. I thought everything was all right so coming back would be safe but didn’t expect that we would see each other again – and that she is still the woman I will only love.

 

Throughout my thinking, I was about to put the container back to the brown paper bag but noticed something is still inside in it. I peek a little, and found out that there’s a small notebook placed as well.

 

I furrowed my brows as I was confused – confused as to maybe she forgot her notebook and misplaced it or confused about this notebook being too familiar.

 

It is very familiar.

 

Without hesitations, I opened the little notebook and all I could feel are my tears falling from my eyes again at the sight of the pink petals on the first page.

 

Pink petals which means came from a whole pink rose. And as far as I could remember, I also told or rather reminded her about its meaning,

 

“Pink roses means admiration”

 

I could only close my eyes while remembering the precious moment we had. Yes, ‘had’ because I have no idea if we can make it happen again.

 

No doubt the notebook’s too familiar. There are written words on it that I feel the words are for me to read. I felt the guilt slowly creeping me in again, the thought that she didn’t forget about it but here I am, not doing anything for it. Or to compensate for it at least.

 

Hyomin

 

I started to read the first word and continued to read the rest written on it,

 

I know we ended things the way I didn’t like.

I also remember I told you my life was fine even without you

Believe me, it wasn’t that fine. I asked that to myself but still couldn’t find the answer

I was busy looking for you, busy figuring things out

I couldn’t even answer the question that was with me all the time but guess what,

I was so dumb. Too dumb to notice that I had the answer all this time

The answer is because my life would be even better if I spend it with you

It took me years to figure that out

I also know that these things written in this old notebook were old as well

I don’t know if you still feel the same or whatnot

I also don’t know if you wanted these things to happen and I’m sorry if I’m being too hopeful that it would happen some time

 

But

 

The memory of us made promises to each other that night; still bring a pain in my chest. I wanted to be with her, I really wanted to but

 

I don’t know if this is too much to ask but can you give us a second chance?

Can it be me and you again?

 

I flipped to the next page and seen the familiar handwritten on the page. It was mine; part of it was from hers. We even drew some animals like panda and chicken – decided that it resembles us. I laughed at the thought, precious memories will always make me smile.

 

I wonder if we can be that again. I hurt her too much; I don’t deserve someone like Jiyeon. I don’t know if we, being us again will benefit the both of us because all I did before was to hurt her. I’m afraid I might or would do it again this time round.

 

“Why did you come back? What for?”

 

And that question popped up in my mind again.

 

Thankfully, I manage to set those thoughts away when I went inside my office while I observed my photo editors were busy with their work. I have a client to accompany today and it would be unprofessional if I would show up with messy thoughts or just don’t look presentable in front. Minutes later, the client came with a young woman beside him as they exchanging lovely smiles and gazes they only know its meanings.

 

What a sight to see. I almost remember how pathetic I am and decide to just start the meeting before guilt and loneliness creeping me in again.

 

“We have been provided with a lot of themes from one of your employees. My fiancé is still not really sure about what to choose.”

 

The woman started and so I recommended themes that would suit their taste.

 

The meeting was natural and cheerful. Little giggles and greasy lines could be only heard inside my office. One of my editors also chimed in and suggested to what places are best suited for their pictorial. I lost my thought for a second – seeing happy smiles makes me happy but I also want to be happy.

 

I also want to be happy.

 

“You guys do have a rollercoaster relationship,” my photo editor commented, “you’ve been through with good days to worst days but manage to get together again, keep the bond stronger and even now, you two are getting married!” the young gal, exclaimed in delight.

 

Compliments were exchanged since the couple somewhat told their story to my employee. I smiled at them while they’re preparing to depart because of their own business as well.

 

“Well, you can’t just help but go back to the person that makes you a better you. Or more like, loving yourself better with that someone.”

 

You can’t just help but go back to the person that makes you a better you

 

I paused at that sentence – something’s triggering to me do a thing. Something’s encouraging me to stand up and go for it. Some voice whispers at me realizing the things what had client just said.

 

“Why did you come back? What for?”

 

That something is pushing me to make it since it’s after all the reason why I’m here.

 

“Why!”

 

I rushed my way to the parking lot after reminding my employees to have the works done on or before weekend. Their eyes were staring at me making hasty steps like I’m chasing something important. They’re literally bewildered at my sudden action for I won’t usually go out for a break or for a coffee right after I just finished the negotiation with my clients.

 

Speaking of important, it really is important. I know I made mistakes before but I learned from it. I didn’t intend to do it again this time round but it happened again last night. I also owe an explanation for Jiyeon that seem so bothered by my departure that time and the lies I thrown at her before I utter the words ‘let’s break up ’, completely leaving her confused and all. For that, I have to apologize and get myself together for all this time, all I wanted to ask to the woman I love, was a second chance.

 

Yeah, I still couldn’t forgive myself for making her cry after she spilled the truth I hid for years – but it wouldn’t be fair for Jiyeon if I wouldn’t do anything about it. And I can’t forgive myself even more if I won’t do anything.

 

I stepped on the accelerator and maneuvering the car to a place I visited not that long ago. I’ve been thinking about it, I’ve spent years hiding and running from my problems. Maybe this time, it’s also time to change that habit and turn to a better me for her.

 

I want to become something better other than being professional and all. I want to become a better version of me so I can become deserving for the kind and innocent Jiyeon whom showered me only love, care and very warm feeling I wouldn’t get from any other.

 

I want to become a better Hyomin – or a natural Hyomin that would support, love and care for the woman I love the most. The Hyomin who wouldn’t run away and the Hyomin I am when I’m with her.

 

The Hyomin who won’t hide things and bury them inside of me until it slowly destroys me.

 

The cheerful and loving me.

 

But before it would happen, I need to apologize and clear things up with Jiyeon.

 

~~

 

There’s no backing out if I go out from my car and show up in front of her at the café. I glanced at the notebook that I placed beside me; surprise that all the things listed were printed inside my head that quickly. No, not that I’m surprised – rather I never even forget every single word of it and I just have to do something for it today.

 

To have a fresh new start.

 

I pulled the glass door carefully before I noticed that there were no customers’ ordering or enjoying their snacks at the café. Usually, there would be workers or civilians buzzing around the shop while catching up their starts of shifts after ordering their favorite drink or whatnot. I faced the other side and noticed that the sign ‘open’ is facing the interior – so I guess they’re close for today but why it seem unlock?

 

“Sorry we’re close today”

 

A familiar voice perked up my ears – giving shivers to my spine as to the person’s voice made me recall the regrets and guilt I have with me.

 

I took my courage to face her and her expression was something I expected her to be shown at me. Her eyes widen while her jaw dropped a little, a glass of water in her hand and a messy hair that seems like she just woke up from a long hours of sleep.

 

The thing I was curious about was her swollen eyes; ah – I made her cry last night. I really should apologize since I don’t really want to see her like that.

 

“H-Hyomin?” she asked hazing, still squinting her eyes for she couldn’t believe I was in her shop, “oohh, Hyomin..”

 

She mentioned my name in a cute matter but she groaned under her breath. Placing her other hand on her head while twitching her brows; bet she’s having a headache or something.

 

“Am I hallucinating again?” she started, still her gaze were on the floor, “what now?” then she giggled.

 

I tried to smile at her. I’m trying to control my feelings and not just come to her dashingly to engulf her in a hug.

 

“No you’re not.” I replied, “I’m here to say I’m sorry..”

 

Jiyeon placed the glass of water on the table beside her, slowly taking steps to maybe have a closer look on me. She looked down after giving me the sincere look in her eyes before heaving a deep sigh.

 

“I really am sorry. I-I’m very very sor-” I cut my own words to come towards her, because this time, I wouldn’t let things to happen the way it was 10 years ago or last night’s. I also do not want Jiyeon to see me cry so I engulfed her into a warm hug that I’ve been longed to do and feel her warm against me. Sobs were audible and I don’t care if she won’t reciprocate the act but I’m just determined to have things right for us.

 

I expected Jiyeon to pull herself away from me and give me those judgment look but she did things otherwise.

 

The latter hugged me back instead – patting my back as a sign to calm me down since I’ve been bawling my eyes out and totally messed her shirt up since it is now soaked from my tears.

 

“Is this for real? I’m not hallucinating?” she asked rapidly, bet she’s still confused.

 

“I was too dumb too,” I giggled, though the sound of sobs were in between of the syllables, “too dumb to notice the answer for your question is with me all the time”

 

I tightened my hug to her, missed this feeling. My heart beats so fast, my hands trembling, and my tears won’t just stop flowing.

 

“It’s okay. I understand.” She whispers lovingly, giving me reassurance.

 

“I should apologize for concluding things on my own. I should have considered your situation instead of hating you for leaving.”

 

There were no words that would come out from my mouth that time. So Jiyeon had to help me feel calm down and stop from crying the rest of the day.

 

~~

 

Few days have passed; Jiyeon and I both decided to have a fresh new start. We go out for dates, having lunch or dinner together while we blabber things or just literally share the things happened at work. Had a road trip, tried different delicacies since we both love sweets and went to a beach to have a vacation and tried our best to witness the sunset and woke up early in the morning to have a sight of sunrise as well. All of these things were normal for couples to do, but these things made us happier different from our previous dates when we’re younger.

 

My employees also noticed the change in me – well, not to for the attitude exactly, but for the way I approach things at work. They say, I’m more pleasant and lovely than before and get prettier every single day. I wondered why? I overheard them saying maybe I was in love. They’re honestly got trembled and nervous when I show up in front only to smile at them and clarify things they thought.

 

Scolded them for making the gossip but reassured them that I wasn’t mad at all.

 

“Baby, I told you to wait for me!” Jiyeon pouted, coming towards me dashingly while I spread my arms for a hug.

 

But realized something and pull myself from her only to witness her bewildered expression.

 

“What?” she asked, furrowing her brows,

 

“I heard something,” I replied

 

“What something?” she asked back

 

I pouted and looked down, felt disappointed at her response.

 

“You call me something”

 

“Did I call you something?” she tilt her head and her face gets even more confused.

 

“You called me ‘baby’? Whatever”

 

I resume to what I did earlier and sliced the carrots and other ingredients since I’m currently cooking for our dinner.

 

“Hey~” her voice were husky, but could hear the lovely sound in it, “don’t be like this.”

 

I giggled at Jiyeon who’s being as honest as she whines for me to stop sulking. I shifted my gaze at her, because this woman is so irresistible. I gave her my trademark so I could see her eyes turned to crescent. That lovely eyesmile!

 

I stole a quick peck on her lips, ignoring the blushes that were visible on my cheeks and my ears turning red at the act. Well, she reciprocates the reaction too.

 

“Thank you”, the brunette smiled again, this time she let go from me, “anyways, you should’ve waited for me. I could pick you up at work though”

 

Jiyeon strip her black jacket and starts to wear an apron before she tied her long brown hair.

 

“I wanted to prepare our meal early. Besides I have my car so” I shrug, still busy cutting the ingredients.

 

“Still, I wanted to drive you home for once.”

 

The night went just normal – had dinner together, watched a movie and talk about work again before we decided to close our eyes to sleep. It was pretty normal, but definitely a special one. I have always imagined being beside Jiyeon; waking up in the morning to see an ethereal sleeping soundly, her bare face, her morning voice, her ‘good mornings’ that seems a wakeup call for me. Literally just everything about her, I really love everything about her.

 

I talk to my mom about our relationship and so to Jiyeon’s parents as well. I thought her parents’ would be the one who’ll get surprise or such but it went otherwise. Jiyeon’s mom already noticed her daughter’s actions when she figured I left, resulting for her to observe and sneak for the latter’s secret. She was shock and in disbelief at first but decided to not judge anything and talk about it with her husband. Although her husband didn’t seem fine about it at first but realized that love is something not to be taught. You can’t teach your heart who to love and what gender to. They were happy seeing Jiyeon achieved what she really wants in her life and be gladder when they knew about the announcement we made to them.

 

They were so happy and in delight seeing me with their daughter. We also had a little party that day and called my mom to celebrate it with them.

 

“Good morning!” I greeted in delight, the other stretching her arms slowly as she got up from the bed.

 

“Good morning” the precious woman replied, covering as she yawns cutely.

 

I sat beside her while tucking her strands of hair beside her ear. The crescents were visible again in front and I wouldn’t mind staring at it all day.

 

“I’ll be picking up Mini later this afternoon.” She reminded, while I still have the prettiest smile plastered on me, “the vet said he’s okay from the vaccines.”

 

The beautiful woman came even closer to me for a hug, right after gave a few quick morning kisses neglecting the cute sound she made from it.

 

“Yah, I bet you’ll going to watch me melt giving me aegyo these past few days” I complaint, as if I didn’t like it.

 

“But you liked it”

 

“And I like you”

 

The brunette paused for a while as I hover a thing in front – making her shifting her eyes from the thing and look up to stare at me with so confusion in her eyes. I chuckled at her act, her posture were rigid but somehow with a funny expression.

 

“What?” I asked since she’s been giving me that bewildered look and just won’t fade away, “you don’t like it?”

 

“No, n-no..” she waived her hands and continued, “it’s just I was surprise. I didn’t expect you to give me pink rose.”

 

Jiyeon hold the pink rose I was hovering all this time. Now the bewildered expression turns to a lovely smile and happiness were on her face. She’s very satisfied though she’s still blushing like I just confessed to her.

 

“You’ve been giving me pink rose’s petals ever since so I decided why not give you one. If you want, we can plant some at the backyard. It would be totally worth it!”

 

Giggles were her response. It leads her to burst to laughter and wiped her tears cause from it. I think it is something not funny.

 

“Is it something funny?”

 

“Definitely not! It’s a good idea.” She gave me thumbs up before looking at the pink rose again, “please don’t tell me you stole this rose from someone’s backyard”

 

“Huh?” my ears perked up at the sentence, giving her judging look, “I wouldn’t and the last time I recall, you were the one who sneakily stole roses from your mom’s backyard!”

 

Well, Jiyeon burst to laughter again. Making me melt in front because her laughs are so beautiful and a music to my ears.

 

She cuddled me and asked another 5 minutes to stay like that. I disagree at her idea since 5 minutes means 20, and right after she would ask another minutes again resulting for us to not show up at work from being lazy. Not that I’m complaining but we both know we love to cuddle and tease each other like there’s no tomorrow but we have to work to earn, at least. I love everything about her as well as she loves everything about me.

 

We both love our negative sides; we both love our positive sides. Because no matter what happens, the day may go good or bad, we both are willing to stay by each other’s side. I thought that sharing what burdens me to her won’t be a problem, as well as Jiyeon sharing her thoughts to me that burdens her.

 

I had also thought that what if I didn’t come back, will I be able to feel this genuine happiness and share it with her like today? No, I think not. We may part our ways years ago, I may done mistakes and hurt her feelings or broke her heart, the important thing is I learned from it. That is something not too late to get things right. Breaking her heart means breaking mine as well; I couldn’t live a life full of despair, full of regrets and anger. I couldn’t just pretend that I was all fine and happy, choosing the life that I think was the right one. I chose the right thing to do over the things I love to, but it left broken hearts to pieces.

 

I also learned something from our relationship. The reason why I came back wasn’t really for the things I promised to her to do – but rather, I love Jiyeon that much that when I’ve been given a chance to look at the future, I want it to be with her doing the things we love.

 

It’s not about the promises we made that needs to be fulfilled so I came back. It’s because I love to do those things with Jiyeon.

 

Together.

 

THE END

 

Author’s note: So finally it’s the end! I’m sorry it took too long for me to update the last chapter, I really tried my best to have a best outcome so I won’t disappoint you all. I hope this last chapter still satisfied y’all TT. Thank you so much for sharing your comments for this, giving support and love for this fic because really, you guys made me pursue this fic to end.

Thank you again for still following this fic though I always updated it like very occasionally. Will see you again on my next Minyeon fic but I can’t tell when since ideas won’t popped up in my mind like it used to hahahaha.

 

Anyways, I hope you have a great day and don’t forget to keep hydrated!