Japan ?!

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

“Mr Jung, nice to meet you.” Taeyeon said walking to him with a big smile. Mr Jung kissed the top of her hand with caution. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.  The EXO members couldn't believe what they were seeing. Kris, on the other side, was still curious. Why would they be here ?

“Wait… aren’t they…” Yuri said nudging Jessica.

“EXO. Seems like you already know each other ?” Mr Jung said sitting in his chair.

“Yeah well they brought us some kind of help yesterday.” Tiffany said crossing her arms.

“Some kind of help ? If we weren’t here, you’d be in the evil hands of BTS.” Luhan said frowning. Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“Okay, you just did your job. Let’s not get too excited over here.” Sooyoung said flipping her hair.

“Please just make this end. I can’t wait not to see your arrogant idol faces anymore.” Baekhyun replied.

“Yeah well… It might not end soon.” Mr Jung said.

“WHAT ?!” They all said at the same time, looking at him.

“What do you mean Boss ?” Chanyeol said raising an eyebrow.

 “Let’s get to the point here. You guys all know that Lee Soo Man is an old friend of mine. To protect his idols, there’s no way he’d ask somebody else so that’s why you’re all here today.” Mr Jung said.

“What for ?” Seohyun calmly said.

“EXO, you’re on a mission to protect Girls’ Generation.” Mr Jung said. Everyone was astonished. WHAT ?!

“NO WAY !” Suho said.

“Mr Jung with all the respect we have for you, how is this possible ?!” Taeyeon said gesturing.

“Listen girls, we all know you’re in danger. I know how you got here and I know your story… All of you. Those people are determined to get their girls back and they’ll do it. They’re very dangerous people.” Mr Jung said. With that, all the girls remained silent and looked away. EXO was confused. What does that mean ?

“Boss may we know what it’s about ?” Sehun said.

“You will, soon. For now on, pack your things. You’re all going to Japan.” He said. They almost fainted.

“JAPAN ?!” They said.

“Okay if you could just stop screaming everytime I said something…” Mr Jung said hitting his left ear.

“Sorry Boss… We’re going to Japan ? But why ?” Xiumin said frowning.

“Because you won’t be able to do a good job here, too many people would recognize you and I’d be easy tracking you. There, no one knows who Girls’ Generation is.” He said. Everyone in the room sighed.

“Oh, come on. It won’t be that bad !” Mr Jung said walking to them.

“And plus you’ll grab chances to become more friendly with each other !” Mr Jung said hitting Xiumin and Kai on the back with both his hands.

“Psh. No way.” Yuri said rolling her eyes. Mr Jung smiled at her.

“Don’t underestimate my boys Miss Kwon, they can be very charming.” He said and winked.

“Charming my .” Hyoyeon mumbled. The EXO guys glared at her.

“Okay now shoo ! Get going !” He said making gestures to tell them that they needed to go out now. They all went out (Girls’ Generation first) making the door slam.

“Ah, these kids…” Mr Jung sighed to himself once they were gone. On the other side, GG and EXO reached the exit. After exchanging a few glares, they all rode back to their places. GG to SME and EXO to their apartment. Everyone was wondering a lot in the cars but everyone was silent. They were all, GG like EXO, having thousand of thoughts. But the one thinking the most was Kris. What did Mr Jung mean by ‘dangerous people’ earlier ? And who are they ? And why did they make such faces after hearing that ? He was convinced of something. GG had a secret… and he needed to discover it.