Clues

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

Baekhyun stepped out of his car with nervousness. His palms were sweaty and his heart was thumping. He stood against his car as he looked around. At that time, there was no one at the Han River. Except some cars filled with idol couples. But anyways. Baekhyun tapped his fingers on the car window as he looked around. Still nothing. That's where he told him to meet him though... Not even a minute after, Baekhyun saw what he thought was Junho's car parking at at least 5 meters away from him. He gulped as he saw the brown-haired guy getting out of his car and making his way to him.

 
"Hey." Junho said, reaching Baekhyun.
 
"H-Hi..." Baekhyun replied with an awkward smile.
 
"I ummm... think we should get in your car. That's safer." Junho said.
 
"O-Oh, okay ! Let's get it !" Baekhyun for God knows what reason jumped into his car with excitement. Junho took place at the passenger seat next to him. There was an awkward silence within the first minutes. Baekhyun swiftly looked at Junho. Upon meeting his eyes, he turned his head and cleared his throat. Awkward.
 
"So... you... wanted to talk to me ?" Baekhyun broke the silent atmosphere. Without a word, Junho handed him a sealed envelope.
 
"What's this ?" Baekhyun asked taking it.
 
"I don't think seeing through is a part of the training they give you at SSO." Junho said with sarcasm. Baekhyun looked down. Upon seeing his friend's embarrassed expression, he felt sorry. Only a little sorry.
 
"Open it." He said. Baekhyun removed the seal and opened the envelope, taking our pictures. His eyes widened as he was going from picture to picture.
 
"Where'd you get that ?!" He said.
 
"A friend of mine from a different organization spotted her and took a picture of the scene. Is this who I think it is ?" Junho said,
 
"That's Sehun's mom... That's a great clue to find them !" Baekhyun said.
 
"Of course it is. I gave a lot of thought about the pictures. In the beginning, she's wearing a hoodie, sunglasses and very thick clothes. And she's avoiding eye contact or interaction with everyone and is constantly looking behind. That means..."
 
"She doesn't want to be recognized." The second agent immediately ended the first one's sentence.
 
"Exactly. Then you notice she's takes away by force into a van. We know it's familiar because my friend said when they took her, she said 'Please let me go, I beg of you, don't take me back there, I'll do everything.'." Junho said. Baekhyun sighed and grabbed his head. 
 
"I think you should show this to the other members and you guys should discuss it. Feel free to ask for my help." Junho said. Baekhyun put the pictures down and looked at his old friend.
 
"Thanks Junho yah... Thank you so much..." Tears filled his eyes. Junho just sighed.
 
"Watch out for yourself." He said before getting out of his car. Baekhyun watched as Junho got further and further away, went into his car and kept on looking at him until his car became a small dot in the large horizon... A friend. Indeed. Baekhyun shook his head a few times and started the engine then immediately drove to the EXO house where he shared the news with all the members.
 
"She looks so pale... Just what are those s doing to her..." Shun buried his face in his hands. Suho patted his back.
 
"Sehun ah... don't worry. No matter what they've been through, we'll find them soon. And we'll bring them back home. I promise." Suho said. The maknae just nodded, listening to his hyung's wise words.
 
"I think we should attack." Kai said.
 
"With what ? We don't have anything." Kris said.
 
"Nope. Actually we have a clue." Xiumin said. The others all gathered around the eldest as he proudly showed them the car number.
 
"Hyung, you're amazing." Luhan said.
 
"Well they're fools for forgetting to remove it from the front pane." He said.
 
"Hyung can you find it ?" Chanyeol said. 
 
"Just a second." Xiumin stuck his tongue out as he typed the number in the enormous data base.
 
"Yup ! This van belongs to Hong Corporation." Xiumin said.
 
"Tell me more about it." Kris said.
 
"Im Corporation... A billion dollar worth corporation, run by... Omomo, what a coincidence. Our dear Mr. Im." Xiumin grinned.
 
"Yoona's ex." Lay frowned.
 
"I don't like how these guys are getting more and more involved in this. This smells fishy." Tao crossed his arms.
 
"I know... Fate didn't put them on our way just like that." Kris concluded.
 
"What do we do hyung ?" Chen asked.
 
"We observe. And then we react."
 
-------------------------------------------
 
"Thinking about it, we couldn't get much information about them. The girls threw us away as soon as they went to Japan." Kwanghee said.
 
"I know... The only thing we know about them is that they know how to fight and that they're incredibly swift and discreet agents." Siwan said.
 
"That's not enough, guys. You're on a mission, remember ? Otherwise, I wouldn't have asked you to go out with those stupid girls." Mr. Im slammed his fist on the table.
 
"But why didn't you hire real agents ?" Junyoung said.
 
"Because if I did, the cover would be blown up right away. I don't want you guys to do anything that stands out or that can make them suspicious about you. The only thing they need to know about you is that you're stupid full of yourselves rich pretty boys, okay ? That's all. Now tell me how you're going to find out more about them." He said.
 
"That's easy. I started talking with Sunny a while ago, she'll tell me everything." Minwoo said.
 
"Are you sure about that Minwoo ?" Mr. Lim asked.
 
"Yeah, she's so gullible. In just 24 hours, I learned they were all in relationships with one of them." He said.
 
"For real ? They're not even that handsome." Kwanghee scoffed earning glares from everyone.
 
"That's good... Swiftly and slowly. You guys, don't try to contact them. They might get suspicious. Instead, I'll use another method to make you guys closer." Mr. Im's lips corners curved into a smile.
 
"What is it ?" Hyungsik asked.
 
"How about training to be agents ? Let me think... SSO would be the perfect place."