GG Bodyguards ?

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

It was the morning of their trip to Japan. The EXO members all woke up very early in the morning. Kris, as a good leader, passed by all their rooms.

D.O was calmly putting his cooking books inarrow-10x10.png his bag while listening to music. He’d need them there because his idiots of members can’t even feed themselves here so let’s not talk about Japan. Baekhyun was actually packing his stuff… 2 hours before the flight. Well, that’s Baekhyun anyway. Lay was already done, just spacing out on his bed. Such a Lay thing. Tao was practicing his Wushu moves in his room. He’d need to be on point for this mission (or in case one of the girls would go too far). Luhan was writing in his diary, first thing he always does when he wakes up. All the members tried numerous times to read it but they have no idea where he hides it… And they’re too lazy to look for it anyway. Kai was… looking at his reflection. Guess hearing that he’s the most good looking of them all had a terrible effect on him. Xiumin was meditating. He needed some peace and silence before the meeting with the GG members and a 4 hours flight with them that would turn into a nightmare. Chen was trolling in his room, dancing to the dinosaur song. Suho was casually drinking tea, keeping up on what’s going on in the world. Sehun was as always bullying Chanyeol in everything he would plan to do. Hey, that’s Chanyeol and Sehun.

When he was done checking on s, Kris went in his room. He couldn’t believe they were doing this… How did they even agree to do that ?! Well… Mr Jung asked them so they couldn’t say no. He’s been a father to them all since they were kids so… But there was still something that was bugging him. He actually knew what it was… but refused to think about it. He was getting more and more frustrated so he went to the balcony of his room to breathe the fresh morning hair.

“Hyung.” He heard. He turned and saw D.O. He slowly walked to him and put his hand on the leader’s shoulder.

“We should go now.” He said. Kris sighed and nodded. Both of them walked out of the room. When they put all the luggage in the their cars, they split into the 3 cars, as always. Kai, Luhan, Chanyeol and Tao in one, Lay, Xiumin, Baekhyun and Suho in another and Sehun, Kris, Lay and Chen in the last one. They had some kind of radio system that permitted them to communicate amongst them.

“Ready…” Chanyeol said.

“…Set…” Xiumin continued.

“…Go !” Kris ended.

They all sped up on the hallway. It was always a competition amongst them ; who would get to the building first. Gangsters can’t drive slowly anyway. As always, Kris and Chanyeol arrived first as Xiumin arrived last.

“Aiish, hyung !” Baekhyun shouted in frustration.

“Can’t we just arrive first for once ?” Suho said.

“Hey, don’t be mad at me ! I was trying not to kill you guys !” He said.

“Well how come they’re not dead ?” Lay said pointing at the other members who were laughing at them.

“Aigo…” Xiumin mumbled. They got over it pretty quick and all walked in the office.

“EXO members, Mr Jung isn’t here right now.” The secretary said stopping the boys to get to Mr Jung’s office.

“Where is he ?” Luhan said.

“He had an unexpected schedule.” She said.

“That’s weird…” Suho said. Just then, they heard a feminine voice coming from behind them

“GG’s bodyguards ?”

They all turned to see their company mates, F(x). F(x) is a girl gang. They’ve been active for only 3 years but are very skilled agents. They have a very close relationship with their Oppas but because of something that happened in the past, it wasn’t the same anymore…

“Very funny Luna.” Xiumin said. Luna smiled and walked to them along with the other members.

“We missed you Oppas.” She said hugging them all.

“We missed you too girls.” Kai said.

“Where were you anyway ? It’s been a while.” Kris said putting his arm around Amber.

“We were on a mission in Indonesia to protect the president’s kids. So tiring.” Krystal said crossing her arms.

“But you enjoyed flirting with the youngest huh ?” Victoria said.

“Unnie !” Krystal said pouting. The rest laughed at their maknae turning red. After chatting with them, they had to leave. They bid goodbye to F(x) and went to SME followed by a van that was supposed to carry the girls. They reached SME in 30 minutes… And Xiumin was the last to arrive.

“Hyung, I’m giving up.” Baekhyun said getting out of the car.

“When we’ll come back, I’ll switch cars.” Lay said. The other members were still laughing about their silliness. Soon, the GG members were coming out of the building, one by one. All dressed in bright colors, contrasting with their black hair. They glared at the EXO members before stopping before them.

“Okay, let’s go now.” Chanyeol said.

“Not until we say goodbye.” Sooyoung bluntly said.

“To who ?” D.O said with round eyes.

“Their boyfriends.” Kris said. The girls looked at him, mouth wide opened.

“How did you know ?” Tiffany said.

“Why else would you guys go out in such bright outfits with so much make up on a Tuesday morning to a trip no one knows about ?” He said.

“We’re idols. We have to.” Sunny said frowning.

“Oh yeah ? Then why is your airport fashion so simple usually ?” He said. To that, the girls had nothing to reply. He was right. Kris smirked.

“Let me know when they’re done.” Kris said going in his car.

“I don’t feel like puking watching lovey-dovey couples early in the morning.” Baekhyun said doing the same. Soon, all the EXO members were in their cars. The girls just rolled their eyes. They were obviously annoyed to admit that he was right. 10 minutes later 9 luxurious cars came parking in front of the building one by one.

“God… Are they dating princes or something ?” Sehun said.

“In the books, usually the guy is the frog.” Chanyeol said making everyone laugh. 9 pretty boys came down of each car. The girls were all giggling and fixing their hair especially Tiffany, she put out her best eye-smile. Sunny was having an aegyo explosion and Taeyeon was trying hard to keep in her not-so-attractive ahjumma laugh. And so... it started.

“Sooyoung ah !” A short red haired but kinda sturdy said running to Sooyoung.

“Taehun ah !” She said jumping in her arms.

“My Taeyeonie !” A skinny guy with long curvy black hair said hugging Taeyeon.

“Heechul !” She replied.

“Kim Hyoyeon !” A rather short  and skinny guy with short brown hair said.

“Moon Jooyoung !” She shouted.

“Sssun !” A tall and slim guy with brown hair said lifting Sunny.

“Woah, Kevin ! Put me down !” She said giggling.

“My flower !” A guy with medium height and a model face said running to Yoona.

“My prince, Im Siwan !” She said jumping on him.

“Goguma !” A guy (very very skinny and very very weak with a plastic face and a rather dark skin and long brown hair) shouted (like, shouted) running to Seohyun.

“Kwang Oppa !” She said running towards him.

“Ppani yah !” A short guy with short hair, a nice build and a cute face said holding Tiffany.

“Dongjun ah !” She replied.

“My Sica !” A tall guy with black hair and a large mouth said.

“Minwoo Oppa !” She said.

“My KkamYul !” A skinny but very handsome and cute guy said hugging Yuri.

“Hyungsik ah !” She yelled.

At the sight of this… EXO was literally about to puke.

“Oh God, make this stop…” D.O said closing his eyes.

“Ew. Are couples always so cheesy ?” Tao said.

“You’ve seen nothing Tao-yah.” Suho coolly said shaking his head.

“Oh like you know.” Luhan said.

“Of course I do !” He said, a bit offended.

“The one and only Casanova this group has is Baek so shut up.” Kris said.

“Ouch.” Beakhyun said.

“Yep. Narrow.” Lay said. The members were giggling as Suho was sulking. Why are his own dongsaengs disrespecting him so much ?

After 30 minutes of giggling, kissing, hugging and cheesiness, Kris had enough. He went out of the car.

“Okay that’s enough now.” He said stopping in front of them. The girls all glared at him as their boyfriends were wondering.

“Who is he ?” Hyungsik said.

“Oh, an idiot.” Yoona replied making them laugh. Kris rolled his eyes.

“Look, I don’t have time. Let’s go.” He said.

“Yeah ? And what if they don’t want to ?” Jooyoung said stepping out.

“Ummm.. Oppa, I wouldn’t…” Hyoyeon started.

“Don’t worry Babe.” He said giving her a reassuring look. She smiled but was still worried after seeing Kris’ skills from the night they saved them.

“Stay out of this. I don’t want to get mad at you.” Kris said looking away.

“Oh really ? That’s an excuse for not confronting me. Be a man and show me what you got.” Jooyoung said waving his arms. Kris sighed and stretched his neck.

“Jooyoung Oppa… I think you should…” Yoona started.

“Stay out of this Yoon.” He said with a firm voice.

“If he’s so great why doesn’t he show me what he can do ?” Jooyoung said getting closer to Kris. Kris was calmly looking at him.

“SHOW ME !” Jooyoung said pushing Kris. Uh oh. Border line. Kris sent a violent punch flying to Jooyoung’s nose which made him whine and swear to death.

“OPPA !” Hyoyeon said running to him.

“I told you I didn’t want to.” Kris calmly said, stretching his wrist.

“Hey, what did you do to my friend ?!” Taehun said running to Kris as he was turned. He didn’t even have time to reach him that someone grabbed his neck, making him flinch.

“Just one word and I end his life.” Tao said firmly grabbing his throat as Taehun was struggling to get out of his grip.

“No ! Leave him alone !” Sooyoung said running to him until Xiumin grabbed her.

“So… are we going now ?” Kris said looking at the girls.

“NO ! We…” Tiffany started.

“We are.” Taeyeon firmly ended looking at her members. They looked at her in disbelief. Did she… agree with them ?! Tao sighed and let go of Taehun’s neck making him fall on the ground.

“Oh, Oppa !” Sooyoung said running to him.

“Are you okay ?!” She said grabbing him.

“Of course I’m not, stupid ! He almost tried to kill me !” He violently said. Sooyoung was about to cry.

The ride to the airport was very silent. There was an awkard tension. Once in the plane, the guys could finally relax and sleep.

“How can you sleep after everything you just did ?” Jessica said, looking at them in disgust. Xiumin rolled his eyes.

“Here we go again.” Baekhyun said not even bothering to open his eyes. Only Kris was up, drinking some juice. He took a sip as he looked at Jessica. She pushed away the blanket that was covering her body and walked to him.

“YOU HURT OUR BOYFRIENDS !” She said.

“I told him not to mess with me.” Kris calmly said, taking another sip of his juice. Jessica was furious. Her voice was yet trembling.

“DO YOU THINK YOU’RE SO GREAT ?! YOU’RE JUST DIRTY BASTARDS WHO SPEND THEIR LIFE HURTING PEOPLE AND WANDERING AROUND ! YOU’RE USELESS ! I HATE YOU !” She said and was about to slap him when Kris held her hand. Seeing this, even the ones sleeping shot up.

“Sica…” Sooyoung said. Jessica was panting, tears almost falling down. She looked down. That wasn’t her. Why did she become so violent ? Kris let go of her wrist.

“I…” She said, avoiding Kris’ eyes. Kris just walked in his room, without saying a word.

“Great, now Kris is mad.” Lay said.

“I… I didn’t mean to say this…” Jessica said with a trembling voice.

“It doesn’t matter. You still said it.” Baekhyun said turning his back to them.

“Why are you so arrogant ?!” Tiffany bursted.

“Fany.” Taeyeon said looking at her. Tiffany had enough so she just locked herself in the toilet and started screaming.

“Great, now we have an angry leader and a crazy girl screaming in the toilet.” Baekhyun said.

“Byun Baekhyun. ENOUGH.” Xiumin said. Xiumin wasn’t really the type to get angry at all but the fact that he called him “Byun” made him realize he needed to cut it off.

“Well, that’s going to be a very awkward flight…”