Betrayal

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

Tiffany was getting her nails done alone in the room when she heard the door opening. She shot her head up and saw Sooyoung walking in.

"Oh, it's you." She said and looked back at her nails. Upon hearing no response, she looked up again and saw we dongsaeng standing in front of her, arms crossed with a wide grin on her face. She scoffed.

"What's up with you ?" Tiffany frowned.

"Ah, our dear Fany Unnie. You don't stop betraying people right ?" She said, Tiffany closed the nail polish and put it aside. She stood up.

"I'm not a betrayer." She said.

"Oh stop it would you ? Enough acting." Sooyoung said walking around her slowly.

"You know in this miserable world we barely have the choice to do things we like to do. Right ? But now, I have the choice." Sooyoung said.

"What ?" Tiffany questioned her wit impatience. Sooyoung smirked and took our her phone. She pressed play. Soon, Tiffany's face was filled with horror.

'OF COURSE IDIOT, I DONT LIKE LUHAN, I LOVE YOU !'

And the video kept playing and playing. She recorded everything, even the moment when they decided they would hide. Tiffany looked at Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung, don't do anything stupid with that..." Tiffany said with a trembling voice.

"Oh hopefully I won't. Just at one little condition." She said locking the phone and crossing her arms again.

"What condition ?" Tiffany said.

"You tell Baekhyun you don't like him and do everything you can to make him like me." She said. 

"What ?!" Tiffany yelled.

"You heard well. If you don't I'll have to show that to Luhan." She said.

"SOOYOUNG. YOU'RE NOT SHOWING ANYTHING AND I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING TO BAEK. GIVE ME THIS PHONE !" Tiffany said and violently ran to Sooyoung trying to get the phone. While defending herself, Sooyoung violently slapped Tiffany which made her stop trying to get the phone. Tiffany stood there, eyes filled with tears, jaw dropped, her hand on her cheek. Sooyoung put her phone in her pocket and sighed.

"Guess a lot of hearts will be broken." Sooyoung said and walked out of the room. Tiffany just stood there, shocked.

------------------------------------

"You guys look amazing, especially D.O." Hyoyeon said putting her shoes on.

"Thanks lady." D.O replied with a smile.

"What do you mean, Tao looks dazzling !" Yoona said fixing Yuri's necklace.

"Thank you girl. You're fab." Tao said wriggling his fingers towards Yoona. The other members all rolled their eyes.

"Why is it ALL about Tao and Kyungsoo ?" Chen said fixing his bow tie.

"I don't know but it's irritating." Xiumin replied.

"Where's Kris hyung ?" Kai said.

"On the phone with Krys." Suho said.

"Krys is talking to himself on the phone ?" Jessica laughed.

"Krystal." Suho replied.

"Oh..." Jessica was back to sulking.

"Okay, let's go now guys !" Baekhyun said rubbing his hands. After saying goodbye to all the people that were stating at home, the clubbers walked out of the house. Luhan also went with them, in the end, he was sad to let his Fany at home but really wanted to turn up with his Shinhwa sunbaes. That's when Kris walked back in the house.

"You should hurry, they're out." Tiffany said.

"Really ? Aiish, thanks Tiff." He said rushing to the door.

"Oh, Kris !" Taeyeon yelled. Kris turned.

"Your necktie is crooked." She said. Kris looked down at his tie.

"Ah, thanks Tae. Mind fixing it ?" He said.

"Sure." She said and walked to him. She fixed his tie with a smile. He smiled and tucked it back in his vest. Just when he was about to walk out,

"Have fun Kris !" Jessica yelled. Kris slowly turned.

"Thanks." He coldly said and went out. Jessica threw the cushion he was holding and held her head.

"Sica, what's wrong ?" Yoona said holding her. Jessica slowly looked up and looked at her.

"Thanks Tiff ! Thanks Tae ! But when it's about Jessica, it's only a cold 'Thanks.' I just don't understand this guy !" Jessica said

"Don't Unnie, maybe he's just a little bit sensitive when it comes to you because of what happened with Krystal..." Seohyun said.

"It happened ages ago ! And I even said sorry !" she said. The girls all fell silent. Jessica stood up and walked to the room, slamming the door. The girls looked at each other. Here we go again...

------------------------------------

"Oppa." Sooyoung yelled in Baekhyun's ear at the bar. If she didn't he wouldn't be able to hear a thing.

"Yeah ?" Baekhyun said.

"I think you should get away from Fany." She said. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean ?" He said.

"I think she's planning something very evil to awards you." She said.

"Sooyoung, I can understand that you're angry because you had feelings for me and all but no need to make up things and create conflicts okay ? Act like a grown person." He said.

"I am. I'm warning you. I heard and saw some things. And as you know, I still love you even after all that happened so I don't want you to be heartbroken but if you choose not to listen to me, that's your problem. The only advice I can give you is to get away from her until trouble occurs. Now, enjoy your evening !" She said then walked away. Baekhyun was confused. Of course he knew Tiffany wouldn't be able to do something bad to him but... why does he have the feeling something is about go go wrong ? Anyway. He brushed all the ideas out of his head. It surely wouldn't happen tonight and he didn't want to spend this amazing night thinking about what would happen because of Tiffany or Sooyoung. He took his glass and walked to the VIP room. When he entered, he saw two people making out on the couch. He looked attentively and recognized Lay's face and Hyoyeon's blonde hair. He smiled.

"WOOOOOOT ! NEW COUPLE IN THE HOUSE !" Baekhyun yelled bumping his fist in the air. The two broke the kiss out of surprise and giggled. All the other gathered in the room when get heard Baekhyun's scream. They all clapped and cheered when they saw the new couple. The two blushed and looked at each other.

"Drink to them everyone ! Everybody grab a glass and at five, four, three, two... DRINK !" Junjin said. They all immediately downed their drinks to Hyoyeon and Lay then clapped. Like this, a new couple was born in the GG/EXO house.

THE NEXT DAY

"I just figured out I forgot something... remember the day... you... anyway, you wouldn't remember because you fainted but Taeyeon grabbed the first aid kit and when she saw you, she had a very strange reaction... Just like the ones the others had." Kai said. Yoona furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't understand... Did she see something ?" She said.

"Well I think so, since she reacted that way." Kai replied. Suddenly, it hit her.

"Was I bleeding ?" She said.

"Yeah you had blood on your elbow." He said. Yoona sighed and looked down.

"Yoon ?" He said holding her hand. She looked at him then closed her eyes.

"To understand you also need to go back in time, when Unnie was a child. When she was a kid, where she lived, people had... strange beliefs. They used to slice animals throats for rituals and keep the blood but they didn't let the kids see it. There was a time when all the pets, dogs, cats, rabbits that the children owned disappeared one by one, night after night. Taeyeon Unnie had a dog, Kiko that she loved like nothing else. Kiko was her confident, her other half, her everything. She wanted to make sure nothing happened to him so she slept in the same room as him, the room where they used to put the pets. One night, she heard something and woke up. She saw someone walking in the room and waking uh Kiko then taking him out. She was so small and it was at night, the man didn't notice she was following him. He led her to what they called 'ritual hall', a place where children were forbidden to enter. But she did, for Kiko. She hid behind a table and watched the man. She saw him picking up Kiko from the ground then placing him somewhere, maybe on a table. She couldn't see where because he was standing in front, showing her his back side. Then, he took out an enormous knife. He lifted the knife then violently hit Kiko with it, which made the dog whine very loudly because of the pain. He was hitting him so violently that the blood reached her and some drops splashed over her face and on her hands. But she remained silent. Then he took what was left of Kiko's body and threw it in a big bin where she recognized all of her friends' pets. That was why they all disappeared. She screamed in horror, she was terrified. And ever since that one night, she can't stand seeing blood. And she hates dogs." Yoona said.

"Oh my God... How could they do such things ?! Aren't they human ?!" Kai yelled, shocked and sick. Yoona smirked.

"They're not." She replied looking away. She then looked at Kai with a smile.

"Let's go, I'm hungry." She said and pulled him into the house before he could say a word. When they walked in the house, Yuri, Tao, Tiffany, Seohyun, D.O, Suho, Chanyeol, Lay, Sunny and Sehun were making lemonade. They joined them. Yuri was cutting some more lemons when Chanyeol passed behind her, something catching his attention. The patch she was wearing on the back of her neck wasn't correctly placed. He just caught it with his two fingers to place it when Yuri violently but swiftly turned, doing some kind of ninja move then made him fall on the floor, pointing the knife at him. Chanyeol was so shocked he couldn't even breathe. They all ran to them.

"DONT YOU DO THAT AGAIN !" Yuri yelled, with fury in her voices and eyes. Chanyeol was terrified, he didn't recognize his sweet Yuri.

"Chanyeol, are you okay ?!" D.O said helping him to get up along with Sehun.

"Yeah... I'm alright..." Chanyeol was panting. They all looked at Yuri. To their surprise, she was just as shocked as them, not quite understanding what was happening.

"What's even wrong with you !" D.O said fixing his dongsaeng's clothes.

"I don't know... I just... H-He... I was taken aback..."

"I just tried to fix your patch, it was crooked !" Chanyeol said, offended that Yuri could do something like that to him. That's when the girls understood what happened and looked at each other.

"Chanyeol... forgive her. She just got a little bit stressed." Seohyun said stepping forward.

"Oh yeah ? And how was I supposed to feel ?!" He said. She looked down.

"I think you guys are umm... A bit TOO stressed. You need to chill." Suho said. They understood what he truly meant was 'Behave before we start getting curious about you guys getting stressed everytime.' Yuri ran out of the house in shock. It was deadly silent in the living room until Baekhyun walked in.

"Okay I'm not saying a thing this time."