"Baekhyun. She's my girl."

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

THE NEXT DAY

While everyone was heavily snoring in the house, Tiffany wore a sweat shirt and quietly went out of the room. She walked to the garden. She breathed in and out the cold and fresh morning breeze. A tear ran down her pale skin and landed on her pink rosy lips. She closed her eyes and pressed both her lips together. She couldn't stop thinking about him. At every minute. She thought about his sacrifice. How he seemed to love her... He was so courageous. She thought about what he was saying, she heard his voice.

"You'll catch a cold." She heard. She tightened her eyes. She broke out of her thoughts when she felt a pair of hands softy brushing her shoulders and then felt something landing on them. She opened her eyes and saw Baekhyun putting his leather jacket around her. She looked at his face. He had dark circles and swollen eyes

"It's cold outside." He said. She looked down. Baekhyun smiled and softly kissed her cheek which made her burn from the inside, making her pale skin color up. He then walked past her into the house.   Tiffany just stood there, frozen. Luhan who's been watching the scene from the balcony walked down the stairs with fury and stood in front of Baekhyun who was making coffee.

"What." Baekhyun said obviously annoyed. He was tired, he had to let go of his love and was obviously not in the mood for drama.

"I thought you were letting her go." He said crossing his arms.

"I did." Baekhyun coldly replied, looking straight into Luhan's eyes.

"Then what was that kiss about  ? And the jacket ?" He said.

"You're right, I should've let her freeze to death." He said.

"Baekhyun. She's my girl." Luhan said with a serious tone (which was unusual coming from him) not wanting any sarcasm coming from him anymore.

"Then act like it." Baekhyun said with a firm tone and walked upstairs. Luhan just shook his head and walked out of the house.

"Hey." He said running to Tiffany with a smile.

"What are you doing here so early in the morning ? You'll catch a cold. Let's go back inside." He said cautiously taking Baekhyun's jacket off his girlfriend's shoulders.

"No..." Tiffany twitched, replacing it back on her shoulders. Luhan was confused.

"It's warm." She faintly said.

"Right... Let's... go inside, I'll make you coffee." He said holding her and taking her back in the house. Luhan walked in the kitchen and used to coffee Baekhyun left to make an espresso for his girlfriend. Her favorite after the strawberry milk. 

"I'm... not really fond of coffee today. Sorry. I'll just get some sleep." She said. Luhan stopped and looked at her.

"Oh... Sure. Yeah you should sleep. Want me to tuck you in ?" Luhan said walking to her.

"Luhan." She motioned him to stop and shook her head with closed eyes. Luhan looked down. Tiffany sighed and walked upstairs with Baekhyun's jacket still on her shoulders. Once in her room, she laid on her bed and took off the jacket. She clung onto it tightly, smelling it and rubbing her face against it. It smelled just like Baekhyun and it was a scent that made her heart flutter.

------------------------------------

"Guys, let's go clubbing. That's enough." Tao said.

"I can't bear it anymore. I want to have fun." Sehun said

"Hyungs, let's go out~" Chanyeol said pouting, clinging onto Kris. Seeing the maknaes' rebellion, the hyungs couldn't help but agree. 

------------------------------------

"You guys look so fancy."  D.I said when the girls all came down. Taeyeon was wearing a short silver dress, Jessica was in a flashy pink mini-dress, Tiffany wore a black and gold asymmetric dress, Sunny wore a high waisted white mini skirt with a floral top, Yuri wore a long hot blue dress with a cut longing her legs, Hyoyeon was wearing a short simple white dress with no sleeves, Seohyun wore a long floral dress, Sooyoung was in a black skinny jeans with a white crop top and Yoona wore high waisted shorts with a black crop top. They were all looking amazingly pretty. Luhan was holding Tiffany all the way from the house to the limousines which made her a bit uncomfortable.

"Come on, let's go." Luhan said motioning her to get in the car before him.

"I'll just... ride in the other car if it doesn't bother you." She faintly said escaping his grip.

"Oh... Sure." He said. She lowered her head and rushed to the other car.

"What are you doing here ?" Hyoyeon said surprised to see Tiffany get in the car.

"Not riding with your lover ?" Chanyeol said his arm around Yuri. Tiffany coughed.

"Leave her alone guys. You alright ?" Baekhyun said.

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay..." She shyly said.

"Okay then let's go !" Suho said and tapped the driver's window. The car drove off. After 15 minutes of pre-party in the cars, the 21 of then arrived at the club. The car taking Luhan and the others arrived first. The second one followed. They all got down and the drivers drove the cars away. Tiffany was a bit flustered seeing her members all being led by an EXO guy.

"Hey. You okay ? Let's get in." Baekhyun said putting his arm around her waist. Tiffany looked down and smiled to herself. She felt secure when he was around. And especially when he held her like that. And so, they got in the club. A guy grabbed Baekhyun's shoulder which made his smile. Seemed like he knew him. And he even spoke Korean.

"Oh, Konishiwa." He said looking at Tiffany. She looked at Baekhyun.

"She's Korean hyung." Baekhyun said.

"Oh really ? Nice to meet you, I'm Junjin." Junjin said shaking Tiffany's hand.

"Hello, I'm Tiffany." Tiffany said putting out her best eye smile.

"She's cute. Slept with her yet ?" Junjin whispered in Baekhyun's ear making him laugh and shake his head.

"Where's Eric hyung ?" Baekhyun said.

"VIP room." Junjin said.

"Alright, thanks hyung, see you !" Baekhyun said.

"See ya, bye Tiff, it was nice to meet you !" Junjin said waving.

"Nice to meet you too !" She said waving back. They then took the road to the VIP room. Tiffany looked at Baekhyun in confusion, just like to ask him 'who ?'

"Junjin hyung. Member of Shinhwa. First generation of infiltrated gangsters." He said. 

"Ah~" Tiffany said. Baekhyun smiled at her cuteness and pinched her cheek. She smiled. They both arrived at the VIP area, earning stares from everyone else. Icy ones from Luhan. 

"Take a seat." Baekhyun said.

"You're not sitting ?" Tiffany said.

"Nah, I'm getting down to the thing." He said with a wink and walked out of the area.

"Fany." Luhan patted the spot next to him. Tiffany sighed and walked to him. He put his arm around her shoulders.

"Wanna drink something ?" He whispered in her ear.

"No, thanks." She said. He nodded. How...

------------------------------------

"So, Hyoyeon. Our Lay is a fine guy right ?" Drunk-as-hell Minwoo said. Lay twitched.

"Sorry ? Well yes, he's alright." Hyoyeon blushed.

"Hyung ! Help !" Lay said.

"Huh ? Oh yeah, very cute." Even-more-drunk Eric said, not helping. Lay just sighed

"Yuri ah, is Chanyeol good in bed ?" Minwoo said.

"HYUNG !" Chanyeol said. Yuri blushed. Chanyeol was embarrassed.

"What ? It's not like if you guys weren't used to that." Minwoo sulked.

"We are, but not them !" Lay said.

"Oh yeah ? And who are they ? Nuns ?" Eric said.

"Idols." Chanyeol said.

"AH~" The two elder gangsters said in unison, finally understanding.

"Well that's awkward." Minwoo said

"We get it now. Sorry folks !" Eric said then burst in laughter along with Minwoo which only made the two EXO members even more frustrated minute by minute. On the other hand, Tifany was even more frustrated than the two. She wanted to be with Baekhyun so bad but she couldn't escape Luhan's grip. Things were so much fun and interesting with Baekhyun. She was bored as hell.

"I'm going to the restroom." She said standing up before Luhan could even talk.

"Come back soon !" Luhan shouted before the door closed after her. He sighed. Why is she acting this way ? Tiffany had already reach the dance floor. 

"Fany~" Junjin sung as he made Tiffany turn. She giggled.

"Oppa, did you see Baekhyun ?" She said.

"Looking for your dark knight huh ! He's by the bar." He said. 

"Thanks Oppa !" She said with a smile. Junjin winked. She walked to the bar and spotted Baekhyun whispering some things to a busty girl's ear. Tiffany couldn't believe it. He's already flirting with other girls ? So did she actually mean nothing at all ? She was supposed to be going out with Luhan... but why did this sight hurt her ? Because her one and only love was flirting with another girl.