Ugly Truth

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

A few weeks passed since the incident. A lot of things happened during those weeks. Jessica and Kris were totally ignoring each other, Luhan decided to forgive Baekhyun and Tiffany but Baekhyun still wasn't talking to Tiffany. And he was now going out with Sooyoung. Tiffany was also mad at him for believing everything Sooyoung said and going with her jut like that, after everything they promised each other. She didn't want to talk to him neither so they were even. Sehun and Taeyeon were still playing push and pull and Yoona and Kai were officially dating. They were all back in Seoul for the SSO anniversary annual party. It was the most important event of the year at SSO and they couldn't miss it. NEVER. The 21 of them were at the EXO house, getting ready. When they were done, they all rode their cars to the building and walked to the entry in pairs. Taeyeon and Sehun, Jessica and Luhan, Tiffany and David, a Chinese football player she met in Tokyo and that she's now dating, Sunny and Chen, Yuri and Chanyeol, Hyoyeon and Lay, Seohyun and Suho, Sooyoung and Baekhyun and Yoona and Kai. Kris went to get Krystal and Tao walked in with Xiumin and D.O. As soon as they arrived, they were greeted by thousands of people. EXO, indeed. 2PM approached them.

"Well guys. You look very nice." Taecyeon said with a grin.

"Not tonight Taecyeon." Luhan said.

"Easy there, I'm not looking for trouble." Taecyeon said.

"You look amazing Yoona." Jun.K said with a wink, making Yoona twitch. Kai tightened his fist.

"Not looking for trouble huh ? Stop." Baekhyun said.

"Easy guys, easy. Have a good evening gentlemen." Taecyeon said before they all passed through them, Wooyoung being the last one. When he reached Lay and Hyoyeon, he stopped in front of them and looked at Hyoyeon.

"I guess we can't talk right ?" He said.

"No. Go away." Hyoyeon said tightly gripping Lay's arm, looking away. Wooyoung sighed.

"Take good care of her." He said looking at Lay before going back to s. This only confirmed EXO's thoughts who saw the while scene ; they knew each other and something definitely happened between them.

"Something to tell me ?" Lay said.

"After." Hyoyeon said with a firm tone. She didn't want to spend this amazing night thinking about what she went through with this monster. On the other hand, Yesung was standing at the opposite of them, talking with Youngjae and Sungmin but he couldn't hear a thing they were saying. His eyes were glued on Jessica. She changed so much... He missed her. He wished he could just hold her tightly but... he can't. That would only hurt her more. When Jessica felt someone looking at her, she turned and exchanged glares with Yesung before he quickly turned his head. She sighed an looked away. And that's when he was back at watching her. He couldn't take his eyes off her, just like the first time they met.

------------------------------------

Baekhyun was sitting at the table, intensely watching Tiffany. She was standing by the bar, giggling with Luna, Victoria and Sunny clinging on this David guy he hated. How come she still has the strength to smile of laugh after all she did to him ? He couldn't believe it. Is she not even feeling bad for him like, not even a little bit ? And how come she's smiling so brightly next to him ? Is this a joke ? Does she really love this wax mannequin ?

"Babe." Sooyoung nudged him, making him break out of his thoughts.

"Yeah ?" He said.

"What are you thinking about ? I've been talking to you for 30 minutes but you barely answered." She said putting her hand on his lap which he took and put back on her. Her smile faded. She gulped and fell silent. And they just awkwardly sat next to each other like this, him eyes glued on Tiffany and her cursing under her breath. Where is this relationship even leading to ? Baekhyun was known for being spontaneous but he didn't want to ruin the most special night of the year so he didn't do anything and just sat on his seat, still watching them.

------------------------------------

"Wow.. This guy must be super popular." Seohyun said taking a sip of her soda, watching a crowd of girls with a guy in the middle.

"That's Yunho hyung. Mr Jung's son. He's rich, manly, hot, handsome, intelligent, a great dancer and one of the best agents. What else to ask for ?" Suho said shrugging.

"Yunho... He's very handsome..." Seohyun said biting her lower lip. Suho frowned.

"You're not falling for him ?" He said.

"W-What ? Of course not." She said blushing. Suho smirked.

"Your face gave you away." He said playfully pinching her cheek which made her even more shy.

"You can't like him, okay ?" He said with a 'serious' tone.

"Why not ?" She said, even though she knew she wouldn't like him.

"Because, Oppa said so. And Oppa will be very mad if you do so." He said pouting.

"...Oppa ?" She said.

"Yes, you'll call me Oppa now. Got it ? Good, our Seohyun ah." He said patting the top of her head. She blushed and looked away. OUR Seohyun ?! She didn't know why but the sight of him being so protective towards her made her heart flutter. For the first time.

------------------------------------

Yuri was talking with some agents. She didn't know why but she felt good with them, she thought they were... alike.

"Hey guys, did I tell you how Yuri was an ever better agent than you ?" Tao said.

"How..." Sulli said with a smile.

"Only if you saw that move she did a few weeks ago, back in Japan. Damn. She's lethal." D.O said.

"No, I'm not even that good... It was a reflex." Yuri said blushing.

"Maybe you should join us then." Leeteuk said making her giggle.

"Oh, how did you get that scar ?!" Yunho said suddenly grabbing her arm, pointing at the scar she had near her elbow.

"I don't really remember... Guess I just fell when I was a kid." She said.

"H-How... I have the same." Yunho said revealing the exact same scar as her, even at the same location. Her eyes widened.

"Aren't you guys twins ?!" Xiumin was amazed.

"Maybe the rocks that you fell on are twins." D.O blurted making everyone laugh. Yuri looked attentively at Yunho, something was bugging her with him... she felt that there was more to it... why does he seem so familiar ? 

------------------------------------

The party was amazing, a real success. The members even went clubbing with the girls after that. The next day, in the afternoon, when everyone had sobered up, Xiumin's phone rang. 

"Hello ?" He casually picked up . But then a grave expression took over his face as the call was lasting. The members looked at each other in wonder.  After saying a few words, he hung up and held his head and sighed.

"Hyung, what's wrong ?" Chanyeol said. Xiumin slowly lifted his head, looking at the ceiling. The members were all anxious because at this kind of situation that happened more than one time, the member you would look at in first place is the concerned one. Xiumin sighed on more time, looking at the ceiling then lowered his head and ... he looked at Kris. Kris let go of the glass of water he was holding making it splash on the ground. Xiumin slowly made his way to his dongsaeng and held his shoulders firmly.

"Kris, no matter what I tell you I want you to be strong okay ? You can't break down, not now. You need to be strong, for her." Xiumin said insisting on the two last words.

"Hyung... Tell me." Kris said. Xiumin sighed again.

"Hyung. I'm waiting." Kris said with a worried and impatient tone. He couldn't hide the fact that he was really scared. Xiumin looked at his dongsaeng with pity in his eyes.

"Kris..." Xiumin started. Kris raised an eyebrow. Everyone felt silent to listen.

"...Krystal has cancer."