'My little champion. You're the best.'

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

Jessica was walking to her room when something caught her attention. A very interesting conversation taking place in the second room. She quietly made two steps backwards and stuck her ear to the door.

"But how come ? I don't think the F(x) members would do something like that to him, they're like family to you guys." Yoona's voice went.

"I know, I'm very surprised." Kai replied.

"Do you think she's telling the truth ?" Yoona said.

"Oh trust me, she wouldn't tell about them. She's not stupid to think that Kris wouldn't go straight to them after that. And she knows they're lethal." Kai said.

"You're right... it's just that... she broke his heart and disappeared for all those years so... Ah, it wasn't her fault anyway. I'm glad they got together again." Yoona said.

Jessica froze on spot. She's his ex ?! And HOW can be even believe a tiny bit of what she's saying ?! The only tought of her hurting him again made Jessica boil in anger. Without even thinking, just like a reflex, she stormed in Kris' room and found him laying on the bed, next to Hyorin. They were talking.

"What the..." Kris said standing up.

"Oh, Sica..." Hyorin said doing the same. She glared at her.

"Are you crazy ? Don't you know how to knock ?!" Kris said.

"And are YOU crazy to believe everything this girls says ?" Jessica said pointing at Hyorin.

"Hey ! I'm telling the truth ! Who are you to judge me ?!" Hyorin said walking to her.

"You broke his heart once and then abandoned him for years and now you just come in the middle of the night pretending F(x) did this ?!" She said.

"Wait. Wait. How do you know all that ?" Kris said. Jessica gulped.

"I... I heard it somehow... But that's not the question, Kris, she's playing you ! She'll break your heart again !" Jessica said.

"Stop saying bull would you ?! I love him !" Hyorin shouted.

"Jessica. Get out of this room please. This is none of your business." Kris calmly said. Jessica remained silent. She turned and faintly walked to the door.

"I also love you. And I care." Jessica said walking out of the room. Kris sighed and stretched his neck. Hyorin walked to him and gave him a back hug. He sighed in relief. It felt good to know that someone got his back again. She then broke the hug and walked to the door.

"Where are you going ?" He said.

"Downstairs. I'm gonna leave you alone for a bit." She said.

"No. Stay." Kris firmly said. Hyorin smiled, walked to him, grabbed his hand and lied on the bed making him lie next to her. In this perfect moment, Kris was happy. It felt good to love someone who loved you... again.

------------------------------------

The next day, GG and EXO flew to Korea because of the SSO Junior welcoming party. When they were still sleeping, Hyorin and Kris went to see Krystal. Kris took a deep breath, standing in front of the door, his arm linked to Hyorin's. She kissed his cheek to make him relax. He gave her a warm smile and opened the door. Krystal looked at them and gave them a weak smile.

"It's good to see you guys like this..." She said smiling even more. They both walked to her. Hyorin took her hand as Kris kissed her on the forehead.

"How are you feeling ?" He said his cheek.

"Well... I'm okay..." She said. Kris nodded.

"Did you eat this morning ?" He said. Krystal pointed behind him. He turned and saw an empty plate of food. He turned, smiled and kissed her forehead again.

"My little champion. You're the best." He said.

"Kris... don't do that in front if Hyorin Unnie..." She said.

"What ? Of course he can ! Krystal, don't worry okay ? He's still yours in first place." She said with a wink. Krystal smiled.

"Hey Krys, look what-"

They all looked a behind and saw F(x) barging in. Upon seeing Hyorin in the room, Amber stopped talking and dropped the book she had in her hands. They were all shocked. Kris frowned.

"You... wha are you doing here ?" Victoria said.

"Girls. Let's get out so that you'll give me some explanation." Kris said with a rude tone. He kissed Krystal's cheek and went out with the others.

"Hyojung came to me last night. She told me everything you guys did to keep me away from her. Now, I'll ask you simply... Is that the truth ?" He said.

"It is. Sorry Oppa." Luna said without hesitation. Kris was shocked.

"How... How could you do this to me ?! If you don't care about her, what about me ?!" He said.

"We only did it for Krystal." Sulli said.

"Yeah well do you think it's fair ?! I spent months suffering because I thought she abandoned me and you made her suffer the same way by forbidding her to see me ! Are you guys human ?!" He said.

"We did it for Krystal." Victoria replied in the same tone as Sulli. Luna stepped forward.

"Imagine you have the answer to make one of your dying dongsaeng's wishes come true, won't you try everything to do it ?" She said with teary eyes.

"Oh stop, we knew she had cancer only weeks ago..." Kris said.

"YOU did. We knew it since years Kris." Amber said. Kris froze on spot. So all those times... she knew she was sick...

"Yes. All the times she coughed blood, she lost sleep, she fainted... Yes. All because of that." Luna replied.

"But... why didn't you say a word to me ?!" He said, kinda feeling betrayed.

"Because Krystal didn't want us to say a thing. She wanted to be an agent so nobody had to know. If they knew she had cancer back then it would've been the end of her career." Sulli said. Kris sat straight on a chair. It was too much for him. He held his head. Hyorin ran to sit next to him and gently his back. F(x) looked at each other.

"We're sorry Oppa. We only thought about Krystal at that time. Seeing that only you could make her gain hope again made us do that. I'll hope you'll understand. We're sorry Hyorin." Amber said. The other members looked down. To everyone's surprise, Hyorin stood up and hugged Luna. Because she knew Luna was the one suffering the most. Luna burst in tears and held Hyorin tightly.

"Shhhh... it's okay... I'm not mad at you guys..." She said her hair. Upon seeing this, all the F(x) members started shedding tears. Kris stood up. He walked towards Amber, grabbed her head and kissed the crown of her head. He had special affection towards Amber. He considered her as a little brother. He was comfortable with her.

"You girls... I understand why you did such a thing and I'm not mad at you. At all. It's okay but I wish that next time, you don't hide anything from me, okay ? I love you guys." He said hugging all of them warmly.

"We're sorry Oppa..." Sulli said sobbing. He patted her head. After kissing Krystal goodbye, the two went back to their car. Kris didn't start the engine. He took Hyorin's hand first. She looked at him.

"I'm so happy that you're in my life again Hyojung ah... I've missed you so much..." He said. Hyorin smiled. He leaned in and have her a sweet kiss on the lips. Back at the house, Kris called all the EXO members and GG and explained everything to them and told them Hyorin was back in his life. They all were happy, EXO because they got their noona back, because their hyung was happy again and GG because Kris was with their Unnie and that they were happy. Only Jessica felt like she was being pushed off a cliff.

"Alright, how many couples now ? 5 ?" Xiumin said.

"Actually hyung... 6." Suho said holding Seohyun's hand. She blushed.

"WHAAAAT ?!" They all shouted in unison.

"Aiish, Seohyun ah don't tell me he caught you in his claws !" Baekhyun said. Seohyun blushed even harder.

"Ei, you're exaggerating. Don't worry, I won't do anything to you." Suho said.

"Tsk. Hyung you're such a predator. And a... e !" Chen said making everyone laugh.

"Unnie, where's David Oppa ?" Yoona said.

"We... broke up." Tiffany said with a fake smile.

"Oh... Sorry..." Yoona said. Baekhyun shot his head up and looked at him. When their eyes met, Tiffany stood up and went out. Baekhyun sighed and followed.

"Fany." He said. She stopped walking and sighed. She turned.

"What, Baekhyun ?" She said.

"I didn't you about your breakup." He said.

"Well now you know ! He thought I didn't love him." She said with the most sarcastic smile ever. She crossed her arms.

"But he was right." Baekhyun said. Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, okay... Maybe." She said looking at him. Baekhyun scoffed. She frowned.

"What ?" She said.

"Nothing. I just wanted to figure out how long it would take for you to admit you loved me." He said casually walking to her, his hands in his pockets. Tiffany glared at him.

"Come on Fany. We both know you love me to death." He said stepping in front of her.

"Baekhyun please." She said turning around.

"Well if you don't want to admit, I will. I love you Fany." He said. Tiffany blushed. It felt so goo to hear those words again... and coming from him...

"And now I suppose that you're blushing." He said. She quickly rubbed her warm cheeks. He smirked.

"Don't try to make it go away. You know that's my main weakness." He said and grabbed her shoulders, making her face him. She looked at him with round eyes.

"I crave your lips..." She felt his hot breath near her ear. She closed her eyes. Oh Lord...

"I want to kiss this soft skin..." He said sweetly kissing her neck and gently grabbing her waist. Tiffany was going crazy about his touch.

"Ah..." She moaned as his cold lips touched her warm skin. She had goosebumps.

"Okay, enough with the teasing." She said pushing him away.

"Come on Fany. Admit it." He said.

"I-I, I don't-"

"Admit it."

"Baekhyun, why are you-"

"Admit it."

"Hey, that's not-"

"Admit. It."

"Okay... This is going-"

"I SAID ADMIT IT !"

"I LOVE YOU BYUN BAEKHYUN !" She burst. Baekhyun wore a victorious smiled.

"Are you happy now, jerk ?!" She said.

"More than I'll ever be." He said then pulled her arm and pulled her into a sweet deep kiss.

------------------------------------

"We know they're here. We know what you're trying to do. But you won't stop us from getting them back." The edited voice went. Mr Jung stopped the recording.

"What does this mean ?" D.O said sitting on the desk.

"It means trouble guys." Mr Jung said putting the remote on the table.

"They said getting them back... Did they already own them or something ?" Suho questioned.

"Looks like." Sehun said.

"Boss, who are those people ?" Baekhyun said. Mr Jung sighed and sat at his desk. They all looked at him.

"I don't know why I didn't warn you guys first." He said massaging his temples.

"About what ?" Lay said.

"About them. The reason why we're asking you to protect Girls' Generation." He said.

"Who's 'them' ?" Chanyeol said.

"I'll tell you Chan but to know this, we need to go back in time... 24 years before."