Getting back to your love

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

"But I don't understand... How come Kris is especially sad about what happened to Krystal ? Like, even more than you guys ? Are they super close or something ?" Yoona said.

"That's the word." Kai said.

"Do they have.... a special relationship ?" Yoona said.

"Well... yeah." Kai shrugged.

"Mind telling me about it ?" Yoona said, getting impatient. Kai looked at her with a smirk.

"After you give me a kiss." He said.

"Yah, Kim Kai !" Yoona scoffed.

"Why ? You want to know right ?" He said.

"But I never asked you for any favor !" Yoona replied.

"Well, guess you don't wanna know..." Kai was about to stand up when Yoona pushed him to the ground and gave him a deep kiss.

"Now, tell me." She said breaking the kiss. Kai smiled.

"Believe me or not, there was a time when F(x) and EXO were dating. Victoria with Lay, Krystal with Kris, Amber with Chanyeol and Sulli with D.O. Because of their relationship, they couldn't accomplish some missions well. Seeing that, Mr Jung decided to force them either to break up or to quit the company. They all decided to break up. During the 4 first months, it was very hard for the girls and the guys... But then they got over it, started dating other people and stayed close. All except Kris and Krystal. They broke up before Mr Jung's intervention. They loved each other to the point where they couldn't do anything without the other. Especially Kris. Krystal was his obsession. Because of her he was loosing sleep, he beat up every guy that was staring at her... he even punched Mr Jung once, because he screamed at her. Kris was going mad because of his love for Krystal. Krystal, seeing this, decided to break up with him. For his own will. Of course Kris didn't understand that and thought she wanted to get rid of him and that she didn't love him but in fact, Krystal had mad feelings for Kris. They stayed close even after the breakup. They were flirting together, acting jealous and stuff. But since they couldn't be together, they could still do it. It was no harm. And as you could see, Kris sees no other woman than Krystal. Even in a sea of girls, he'd still see Krystal. He's still crazy about her and ummm... what to say, he's her protector." Kai said.

"Awwww... Kris is so romantic... And that's so sad..." Yoona said pouting. Kai glared at her.

"I mean, you're also romantic honey but..." She said laughing.

"Next time you want me to tell you EXO stuff, make sure you're not wearing undies."

------------------------------------

"Careful." Krystal said with a weak voice.

"I know." Kris replied, focused on the comb he was holding. He was gently combing Krystal's hair and upon seeing some holes in her hair and even some of her hair falling, he stopped. She looked at him.

"It's... all done now." He said putting the comb on a table. He was shocked to see his Krystal under this light. She was as skinny as a mummy, as white as a ghost and half her hair was missing.

"Kris..." She said holding his hand. He looked at her.

"It's been 6 weeks now... You need to go back." She said.

"No, I'm not leaving you." Kris replied with a worried tone.

"It's okay... I'll be okay. I promise." She insisted.

"Krystal. I'm not going anywhere okay ?" Kris said, slightly irritated. How could she ask him to leave her in this state ?

"But they need you as much as I do and it's not-"

"BUT THEY'RE NOT DYING !" Kris burst. Krystal was speechless. Yes, she acknowledged her condition and was ready for what was going to happens but to hear Kris say it like that... it was the first time. And it was hurting her.

"That's another reason." Krystal said, looking away and biting her bottom lip not to show she was hurt and restraining her tears from falling. Kris sighed. He gave up.

"Promise me to eat 3 meals a day, to listen to what the nurse says and not to do anything thy can worsen your condition." He said.

"I will..." Krystal said.

"I said promise." Kris insisted with a firm tone.

"I promise." She replied. He worriedly sighed and walked to her. He gave her a sweet kiss on the lips which made Krystal's tears flow. Kris wiped it away with his thumb.

"I'll call you each 3 hours." He said. She nodded. He silently turned and walked to the door. He then drove to the airport, took a flight to Tokyo and went to the house, not stopping to think about Krystal, even for a second. She was always on his mind. Even when she was with him. When he arrived, he was surrounded by his dongsaengs. He told them everything about the 6 weeks he spent near Krystal and they all seemed to be hurt hearing the grave condition of their dongsaeng. Suddenly, they heard someone knocking. Who could it be at this time ? Chanyeol frowned.

"I wonder who this is." He said walking to the door. He then opened it. And stayed in the door frame, looking in front of him. He froze on spot at the sight of her. The EXO members raised eyebrows.

"N-Noona..." Chanyeol stuttered. Kris stood up. Chanyeol moved out of the way and to everyone's surprise... Hyojung walked in. Their jaws dropped to the floor except Kris'. Instead, he wasn't even moving.

"Oh, Unnie !" Seohyun yelled in surprise.

"Hello..." She said, looking down.

"Kim Hyojung, what are you doing here ?" Luhan said. Yoona shot up at his words.

"It's Hyorin now, Oppa. And I'm here to see Kris Oppa." She said. Everyone looked at Kris who was still looking at her with fury in his eyes.

"I... doubt he wants to see you so... why don't you just leave ? For the better ?" Xiumin said.

"No. Please. I mean no harm. It's important Oppa, I need to talk to you. It's very important." She said with a sincere tone. She was sincere. And Kris saw it.

"Let's go upstairs." He motioned her to follow him then led her to his room. They both sat on the bed. For the

"Talk." Kris coldly said. But Hyojung didn't seem to hear a single word he was saying. She was too focused on his face. Kris raised an eyebrow.

"You didn't change... you're-"
Kris blocked the hand she was about to put on his face. She broke out of her toughts, pulled her hand and coughed, looking inside her bag. She took out an envelope.

"Kris, to make sure that I'm not wasting my time talking to you, I need to show you this." She said and handed him the envelope. Kris took it and ripped it. He took out a letter. His heart was about to come out of his chest.

"Kris... It's Krystal. Listen to Hyojung well, she says the truth. Everything she'll tell you is true. I'm very sorry. Open your heart again to her and love her like you did the first time. Sorry for all those years."

He recognized his loved one's writing. He wanted to doubt, but he knew she wasn't going to lie. And he knew Krystal wrote that letter. He put the letter down.

"I'm listening." She said.

"Kris... I know it's going to be hard to accept but you have to know that's it true. Okay... First, I never abandoned you Do you want to know what happened ? I'll tell you. One morning, I got a call from the agency where I was casted. They wanted to meet me somewhere. I went to the meeting location and instead of meeting the people from my company, I met F(x). They threatened to make my life a living hell if I didn't break up with you. They said they'd harm people I love. My family included. When I asked why, they told me that was because Krystal was head over heels for you and was hurt when she saw us together. They said they hated to see their maknae suffer. I had no choice but to disappear Kris... they would've hurt my family ! I had to make you go away and I choose to do it when I became an idol so that you would believe it's because I became famous. And it worked. A few months later I had enough, I wanted to see you and tell you everything so I tried to contact you. In vain. And the next day, one of my members was sent to the hospital. That's when I knew they weren't joking and were seriously going to hurt people so I quit trying to contact you. Even after I heard you broke up I was still so scared they would do something that I didn't even try to contact you. I just suffered in silence and pretended to be the bad one in the story. Kris... I always loved you, how could I let you down ? I promised that I wouldn't and that we were going to last together... How could I ? When I heard the news about Krystal, I went to visit her at the hospital. That's when she asked me to take care of you because she wouldn't be able to do so... anymore. I told her I couldn't. And that's when she told me to tell you all the truth about what happened. And that's why I came today." Hyojung said. Every single word sent an ice dagger into Kris' heart. He couldn't believe what he just heard. So... Hyojung never abandoned him ?... And... F(x) did this ?! To him ?! No... this can't be... HOW ?!

"But... No wait, this is crazy. I mean... Oh my Gosh... I always thought you abandoned me ! And how could they do this to me ?! But... how come that after all that happened you went to see her at the hospital ?" He said.

"Krystal didn't know a thing." She said. Kris held his head.

"Oh my God... I'm so sorry Hyojung..." He said, tears nearly flowing.

"It's okay.. Don't be. It's all in the past and I'm a part of your life again now. I won't let you down." She said and held his hand with a smile. He sighed, looked down and held her hand.

"Thank you..." He said. Hyojung leaned in and gave him a sweet kiss on the forehead. He looked up and saw her smiling face. Upon seeing it... he thought he really missed this face.