Back on.

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

“We were sent away on a mission to safely evacuate the children from a village. We rescued a total of 14 children that day which wasn’t easy at all. There were a total of 9 girls and 5 boys. They were so pretty and cute and yet so small and innocent… We brought them back to the organization. Since then, AeGeulAlGi have been hunting us down to seek revenge. Since they were still kids but since they were also in a dangerous position, we trained them until the age of 11 then placed them into orphanages. Most of the girls were born there except for one, Yuri. She was one of our best female agents’ daughter, Song Kyejung. Unfortunately… She came from AeGeukAlGi, too… she was so courageous… She ran away herself, at the age of 15. That’s when the organization found her and made her a family member. Her and her daughter Yuri got taken away by AeGeukAlGi on her birthday, Yuri was still a baby. She managed to get Yuri out of there but… She…” Mrs. Kim said choking. Suho held her tight and hugged her. That’s terrible…

“I’m sorry guys.” She got a grip of herself and wiped her tears away.

“It’s okay mother, don’t pressure yourself.” Lay said with a smile.

“How diligent… You’re grown men now, my sons…” She said with a proud smile which made the guys’ hearts flutter.

“Anyways… We have to do something now. We have to get your moms out of there.” She said.

“And the girls, too…” Sehun said.

“I heard about this. They’re back at S.M, right ? This has something to do with AeGeukAlGi as well.” She said.

“How do we find out ? It’s going to be though, they must know about your escape now right ?” Tao said.

“Probably. Tell me everything that you know.” She said.

“Well we told you everything…” D.O said.

“No, not really… The van that took away Sehun’s mother… It belonged to Im Company.” Chen said.

“Of course… They’re the ones plotting with AeGeukAlGi. They’re the girls’ ex boyfriends’ fathers right ?” She said. They all nodded.

“It all makes sense now… The reason why AeGeukAlGi is doing this is to slowly get the girls back… And they’re helping them since you embarrassed their sons worldwide, they have the same goal. Bring you down.” She said.

“Indeed… those bastards…” Suho swore before his mom slapped the back of his head making all the guys laugh.

“Ya, it’s not because I’ve been away from you for so long that you have to forget your manners ?” She said, as the tough lady she is. Suho smiled. He missed her slaps so much.

“Okay now that we’ve gathered so much information, we must attack. Strategically.” She said.

“I think… I know who we can ask help to.” Chanyeol smiled.

“Who are you thinking of ?” Baekhyun asked, tilting his head. BaekYeol telepathy definitely not working this time. (for BaekYeol shippers J)

“None other than T-Ara, guys.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys... sorry for not updating for so long but i've ben through a lot recently... and i wanted to come back only when i fully recovered so, here i am now ! please read the updates i'll do and keep on reading my fanfics. And please please please give me some feedback, its really important for me. Love y'all.