Back ?

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

"Tiffany... I love you." Baekhyun said. 

At his words, everyone's jaw dropped. Including Tiffany, This was a nightmare for her. Just when she decided to forget about him, he confesses. But... the most shocked ones were Sooyoung and Luhan.

"WHAT ?!" Luhan said moving from behind Baekhyun. Baekhyun raised and eyebrow.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING ?!" Luhan shouted with fury, making everyone gather in the living room.

"What do you mean, you were the one that made me do it !" Baekhyun said.

"Yes, BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT HER !!" Luhan said violently pointing at Sooyoung. Baekhyun turned and looked at her.

"What ?! Of course not, I don't like Sooyoung !" He said. The GG members who all knew the feelings Sooyoung had for him all turned their heads towards her, shocked. Tears started running down Sooyoung's face as she ran out.

"What's wrong with her ?" Suho said.

"She liked Baek." Tao said.

"Okay how do you know that ?" Chanyeol said.

"She's my bestie-boo." He said making everyone look at him.

"Okay we're just close." He said. The members shook their heads.

"Hyung, I don't understand." Baekhyun said making everyone look back at them. Luhan was massaging his temples.

"You were the one who encouraged me to do it. And now why are you getting so emotional ?" Baekhyun said.

"Because I didn't think you would be confessing to Tiffany !" He said.

"BUT WHAT IF I AM CONFESSING TO TIFFANY ?!" Baekhyun burst. Luhan clenched his fists. He walked to Tiffany and held her hand, making her look at him with confused eyes.

"We're dating." He said. Everyone froze on spot. 

"WHAT ?!" Suho yelled.

"Since when ?" Jessica faintly said. It's been days since he said a word.

"You heard well guys. We're in a relationship." Luhan firmly said holding onto Tiffany's hand. Tiffany looked down, along with Taeyeon.

"Tiffany, is this true ?" Baekhyun said looking at her. She avoided his gaze.

"Tell me !" He screamed, almost tearing up.

"IT IS !" Tiffany yelled and ran in her room in tears.

"I see... I see how things are. Hope you're happy everyone, I am once again heartbroken. But you expected this right ? Things always happen this way right ? I can't possibly be in a relationship with someone I love right ? I-"

"She likes you." Taeyeon blurted, cutting Baekhyun off, her eyes closed, her face scrunched and her fists clenched. Everyone looked at her. 

"What... What ?" Luhan said with a faint voice, about to cry. Just like if he just heard about the news of someone's death.

"Sorry Luhan. She also likes Baekhyun. She likes both of you." Taeyeon said. Luhan fell flat on the couch, holding his head. He couldn't believe it. Things were going so well... How can this be ?!

"I'll... go out for a second..." Baekhyun bluntly said taking his coat and going out. He was so confused. Tiffany actually liked him back ? Aiish ! He scuffed his hair until stopping still in front of a crying Sooyoung. She had her teeth and fists clenched. Baekhyun looked at her. There was a vain silence for 10 seconds until Sooyoung slapped him.

"For my broken heart." She said then walked away, crying even more. Baekhyun sighed. He even hurt Sooyoung's feelings... He couldn't take it anymore. He went in his car and drove far away, far away from everything. He wanted to forget.

Back at the house, everyone was doing their own things but still with that chilly awkward atmosphere floating in the air. Tiffany cried so much she fell asleep, Luhan was still sitting on the couch, zoning out and Sooyoung was eating the grape muffins D.O just made to make her feel better. Kris was breathing the fresh air at the balcony. Even though he found the girls kind, he had enough of the drama. It was the first time in ages that his brothers were fighting. And it was because of one of these girls that the friendship between two of them was maybe going to it's end. He sighed. He still couldn't reach Baekhyun on the phone which made him worried. At those times, it was either Krystal or her that made him feel better. Her... he wonders if she's still doing well. He sees her everyday on TV, wearing a smile but he still wonders if even in the very bottom of her heart, she still thinks of the moments they had together. Ah, never mind... All Kris' ideas were brushed away when he heard steps coming from behind. 

"What do you want." He said. Jessica was bewildered. How did he know it was her ?

"The air is... amazingly fresh." She said and walked beside him. She breathed the fresh air with a smile. He stopped staring at the sky and looked at her, arms crossed.

"I asked you something." He said. Her smile fainted as she looked at him. She gulped and looked away.

"I... wanted to... tell you I'm sorry." She said.

"Sorry ?" Kris raised his eyebrow.

"Yes, sorry about all the fuss I made, sorry about Krystal, about that night at the club, about everything. I'm deeply sorry." She said. Kris smirked. Jessica frowned.

"So... idols don't have that much pride as I thought I knew." He said.

"What ? Kris, I'm telling you I'm sorry, can't you please be nice for once ?!" She said.

"Oh trust me the only fact that I'm listening to you shows that I'm being nice." He said.

"You're so... full of yourself and mean. I was wrong to think that you could change. I was wrong to think I could ever have something to do with you." She said. He looked at her. She clenched her teeth and was about to walk away when he pulled her arm and hugged her. 

"I'm sorry." He said. Jessica's heart started faster and faster. She let out a tear. He then released her and walked away. Jessica was standing there, stunned. She didn't know what to think... But she was sure of one thing. The only one that makes her heart beat like this is none other than Kris. 

LATER THAT NIGHT

"I think I'm in love with Kris." Jessica said resting her head on her knees. Seeing there was no response, she shot her head up and looked at Yuri who was looking away, worriedly.

"Yuri." Jessica nudged her. Yuri slowly looked at her. Jessica frowned.

"Don't you think... It'll be the same as with... him ?" Yuri said. The word 'him' sent shivers to Jessica's spine because she know to whom it referred.

"Sica, I really don't want you to re-experience this... It already did-"

"It won't. Kris is different." Jessica cut Yuri off, putting her head back on her knees.

"Yeah well you also thought he was different. They're the same kind." Yuri said.

"YEAH WELL I know him better than you do, and I can tell you he is not like him." Jessica shot up, a bit annoyed. 

"How do you know ? You barely talk with him ! He doesn't seem to give a damn about you !" Yuri said getting angry.

"Why do you even care ?!" Jessica replied.

"BECAUSE YOU'LL GET HURT AGAIN STUPID !" Yuri screamed. Jessica remained silent.

"Nevermind. I'm tired. Good night." Yuri said and stood up. She walked in the house, leaving Jessica alone in the garden. Jessica sighed. She knew why Yuri reacted this way and even found herself stupid to ask her why she cared. Yuri was always the one that listened the most to her members cries and was ALWAYS here when they needed her and when they were hurt, even when the others were busy. It reached a point where Yuri'a presence wasn't even a choice to her anymore, if Yuri wasn't here, they would go insane. And it really was heavy on her shoulders because at those times, she lost tons of weight and continuously lost sleep, becoming unhealthy to keep her members healthy. Jessica suddenly felt sorry about arguing with her on that point. She took her mug and Yuri's that she left on the bench and walked in the house. After washing both mugs, she quietly walked in the room where everyone was asleep and laid on her bed, thinking.

THE NEXT MORNING

The girls were causally drinking coffee in the kitchen when they heard loud thumps and a commotion. Soon, 12 racing cars of the name of EXO rushed down the stairs and ran out. The girls did what they always do when this happens, hey ran to the windows. 2 vans parked in front of the house, 12 guys coming down of it. When the girls realized who it was, they all squealed

"SUPER JUNIOOOOOOR !!!" They all yelled in unison. They only knew them for a night but God, how hot are they.

"Unnies, they can't see us in this state !" Seohyun said flipping her small hands in the air.

"You're right, let's get prepared, quick !" Taeyeon said. At those words, they all ran upstairs to get ready.

"Hyungs, we're so happy that you came !" Sehun said hugging Donghae.

"I know, we missed you guys !" Donghae replied. He looked around and saw Kris standing by Kangin, looking at him.

"Especially you Kris." He added with a smirk.

"Donghae, not now." Eunhyuk said with a firm tone.

"Okay guys let's act like grown men now would we ? Where are the girls ?" Siwon said.

"They're inside, let's go hyung." Luhan said. The 24 of them walked in the house. Only to see 12 smoking hot women sitting at different parts of the house. All their jaws dropped. (including EXO)

"Ummm.... girls, the SuJu Hyungs are here." Lay said. They all shot up with smiles and ran to them to greet them.

"You lucky jerks." Kyuhyun said eyes fixed on the goddesses.

IN THE EVENING
Sunny was at the bar, talking with Yesung. Jessica was standing next to him.

"How come you guys are so skilled with knifes ? I'd kill everyone and everything on sight." Sunny said making Yesung giggle. Jessica twitched. Suddenly, he got all of her attention. What was that sound ? Why... is it familiar ?

"Let's just say ever since I was born I was just pretty good at some things." He casually replied.

"Well that's still amazing. Like my father used to say, if you're an artist, you're a born-artist. You don't become one." Sunny said.

"Well my mom used to say that ice was better than fire because you could drink warm lemonade but I guess that's not the subject right ?" He said making Sunny laugh. Something hit Jessica, making her freeze on spot.

------------------------------------

"I'm tired of being called Ice Princess..."

"Why ? That means you're still a princess right ?"

"Aiish, Kim Jongwoon !" 

"Haha sorry but remember what my mom used to say, ice is always better than fire because you can at least drink warm lemonade !"

"Aiish, Babo !"

------------------------------------

Jessica was bewildered. She looked at him. Those slanted eyes, this manly and soft voice, this humor, this accent, those gestures... This can't possibly...

"Oh, what's that ? It's so pretty..." Sunny said grabbing his hand. 

"Thanks, that's a gift from a friend... I guess." He replied looking at the object. Jessica took a closer look at the object and froze on spot when she saw the ring he was wearing at his third finger. Her jaw dropped and she let go of her drink, making it crash on the ground.

"What the..." Yesung was surprised.

"Sica, are you okay ?!" Sunny said. Jessica's expression looked as if she just saw a ghost. She stood up and ran to her room. There, she took the photo book she always keep with her and started flipping the pages until it stopped on the one she needed to confirm all her thoughts... She let it fall on the ground and walked to the window. She couldn't believe it. Sunny who has even following her also walked in the room and picked up the album from the floor. Her eyes landed on the same picture, making her gasp but in silence. She ran downstairs and called Taeyeon who was having a very affectionate talk in Sehun's arms.

"Unnie !" She said. Taeyeon escaped of Sehun's grip and walked to her dongsaeng.

"What's up ?" Taeyeon said.

"Unnie, prepare yourself from some drama... again." Sunny said.

"Wait, what ? Again ? Why ?" Taeyeon said with a worried look in her eyes.

"Remember Jongwoon ?" Sunny said.

"How can you even mention this jerk ?" Taeyeon said. Sunny pointing at the bar. Taeyeon looked at the bar, her eyes landing on Yesung... At first she had no reaction but... Upon realizing who she just saw, the leader gasped and covered with her hands... It's him...

"...He's back in town."