Yoona's Secret

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

One week passed and Kris and Jessica were still awkward with each other because of what happened on that one night. She didn’t control herself, she HAD to do it… She wanted to feel it once again… Meanwhile, the EXO members grew closer to GG. And surprisingly, in pairs. Chanyeol spent his time with Yuri, Lay with Hyoyeon, Suho with Seohyun, Sehun with Taeyeon, Kai with Yoona, Luhan with Tiffany and Chen with Sunny. D.O liked to spend time with Hyoyeon and Taeyeon and Tao was basically close to all the girls. Xiumin preferred being distanced. He didn’t really want to be close to them but they knew he was here when they needed him. Baekhyun didn't have anything against them but didn't understand why he should be alone with one of them. What for ? He was sure nothing would eventually happen between him and one of them.  It was a nice day at the mansion. Everyone was having fun with each other except… Kris and Jessica. Jessica was breathing fresh air on the balcony as Kris was taking a walk outside. She was staring at him. So much mystery… But something about Kris was bugging her. Why did he look like he had so much inner pain ? That means he’s like her… No… She doesn’t have any inner pain. She’s okay. She’s strong. Jessica shook her head to get rid of these thoughts. Meanwhile, not really far away from Kris, a little girl from the neighborhood was playing with rocks. Yoona was standing at the entry of the house, staring at her. A smile went through her face. She looked so peaceful. That was until a man, old enough, walked to her from behind, making small steps. He didn’t want to make noise so she wouldn’t see him coming. Yoona dropped the glass she had in her hair and started sprinting towards her with a terrified expression.

“No, NO ! RUN !” She said. The little girl only looked at her in wonder. Once she reached her, the man also had. She placed herself in front of the little girl and slapped the man, making everyone touched.

“DON’T YOU TOUCH HER, ! DON’T HURT HER ! LEAVE HER ALONE ! SHE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING TO YOU !” She shouted, almost crying.

“Dad, are you okay ?” The little girl said. Yoona was panting. She frowned.

“D-dad ?” She said and looked at the little girl then back at the man. He’d lifted a hand to slap her when Kris pulled her behind his back.

“Wow, wow, easy there.” Kris said sticking his hands out. The man was raging. Kris was also panting because he had to run all the way from the house to where Yoona was.

“This girl just slapped me for no reason in front of my daughter !” He said.

“I know, I know. I’m deeply sorry, it won’t happen again…” Kris said looking at him. The man glared at Kris then took his daughter’s hand and walked away. Kris sighed in relief but heart a fainting noise. He turned and saw Yoona on the ground. He started panicking.

“Yoona ?! Yoona, wake up !” He said shaking her. That was no use.

“Guys ! Come out !” He shouted. Soon, Chanyeol, Kai and Xiumin ran to him.

“Oh my God, Yoona !” Kai said running to her.

“What happened hyung ?!” Chanyeol said.

“I’ll explain later, get her in first.” Kris calmly said. They carried her on their backs to the house. They made her lay on the living room couch.

“YOONG !” GG said running to her. They were asking 100 questions at a time, shaking her, calling her…

“Unnie, the first aid kit !” Sooyoung said. Taeyeon ran to get it. While falling, Yoona hurt herself with a rock that made her bleed a little on her arm. Taeyeon walked back to them with the first aid kid and was rushing to them when she abruptly stopped. They all looked at her. She started panting as she was staring at Yoona’s arm. Soon, she started panicking and screaming. Tiffany and Seohyun ran to her. Tiffany got the first aid kit and Seohyun took her upstairs.

“Seohyun ah… S-Seohyun ah… T-The blood…” She was saying until her voice was covered by the noise of the door closing.

“Sehun, pass me a towel.” Tiffany called. Sehun wasn’t listening though, only staring at the staircase where Taeyeon just walked… Why did she have such a reaction ?

“SEHUN !” Angry Tiffany yelled.

“Huh ?!” He said.

“A towel !” She said.

“Oh, y-yes !” He said and ran to get one. Phew, better not annoy her often. After Tiffany cleaned the bruise clean, they just had to wait for Yoona to wake up. She eventually woke up, 30 minutes later, in a loud gasp.

“Don’t touch me, leave me alone, don’t touch me !” She screamed as she shot up. Her eyes were bright red.

“Yoong ! Calm down !” Yuri said holding her. Everyone ran to them. Baekhyun brought her water that she drank in one shot before coughing. Kai patted her back.

“T-Thank you guys…” She said.

“You’re welcome… But… Do you mind tell us why did this happen ?” Suho said with a soft voice. The girls all looked at each other with a grave expression.

“I…”

“She just got stressed.” Hyoyeon ended with a smile.

“Yeah I don’t know what took me I was… out of my mind. Now excuse me.” She said and walked out to get some fresh air. The GG members all went upstairs, leaving the EXO members in the living room, still confused and shocked.

“What’s with these girls and their abrupt reaction ? It’s just like if they feared something.” Baekhyun bluntly said laying. The guys shrugged. They didn’t know that Baekhyun had found a way to GG’s secret. Kai couldn’t stand the idea of Yoona being out there alone so he put his coat and went out to look for her. “I’ll go look for here where I’d look for myself.” He told himself then started sprinting to the fountain where he found Yoona sitting, hugging her knees. He sighed and walked to her.

“Hey.” He said. She lifted her head and looked at him with a faint smiled and tired eyes.

“Hi.” She said then looked back at the water. He sat next to her. It was kinda awkward.

“So… you like coming here too ?” He said. She smiled, looked at him and nodded. He slowly nodded.

“About later…” They both said AT THE SAME TIME then shyly chuckled.

“You go first.” Kai said with a smile.

“I don’t want you to think I’m weird or something just because of that, I don’t know what happened to me I just…” Yoona lied. Kai frowned. He didn’t say a thing.

“What ?” She said.

“I know that’s not true, Yoona.” He said.

“What ? That’s not… Fine. How do you know ?” She gave up.

“Well Suho hyung does the same thing to us that Hyoyeon did earlier to you when during interviews we reveal… too much stuff.” Kai said. She laughed.

“Mind telling me the truth ? If that’s okay with you.” He said. Yoona sighed. She knew, well, she thought, that she could trust Kai. And what’s the harm ? He’d be the only one to know.

“Okay fine… I’ll tell you everything. When I was young… Something happened. I don’t remember it well because it was a long time ago but I often get flashbacks, I do nightmares and lose sleep quite easily. In my flashback… I see a man trying to take me away… I remember playing with fallen leaves and cotton in woods and then this man came… I was screaming but no one listened and… he just took me away…” She said, near shedding a tear.

“I’m sorry about that, Yoona…” He said patting her back.

“I only remembered the detail of the woods a few days ago... I dont kow, maybe with time I'll be able to clearly remember what exactly happened .That’s why when I saw this little girl, I immediately thought of myself and I didn’t want the same thing to happen to her…” She said.

“You’re an angel.” Kai said. She smiled.

“But… Is it related to when Fany screamed at the airport or when Taeyeon panicked when she saw blood ?” He was getting more and more curious.

“That… I can’t tell you, sorry.” She said.

“It’s okay.” He said smiling.

“Thanks Kai.” She said.

“You’re welcome Yoona.” He replied. The both spent their whole afternoon there, where no one could see them… And they were liking it.

AT THE MANSION

It was all getting hyper and fun when GG and EXO reunited in the living room to play games. Jessica was in her room and Kris (as always) wasn’t in the mood to have fun. He stood up and walked upstairs as no one noticed. While walking to his room, he heard a conversation coming from one of the girls’ room. He stood closer to it and could hear everything they were saying.

“But why are you so distant to them ?” He heard Taeyeon’s voice.

“I don’t know, I don’t want to get close to them. I hate them.” Jessica coldly said.

“You know, they’re not going to hurt you… They’re nice guys.” Taeyeon said.

“Oh yeah ? We only met them a month ago and we don’t know anything about them. We’re not from the same world.” She said. Kris had enough. Every single word he was hearing broke his heart a little. He was hurt. He didn’t know why though… Jessica is absolutely nothing to him, why would he be hurt by what she’s saying ? Ah… every since the night when she hugged him, he can’t stop but feeling a connection between them… A connection he needed to get rid of. “For the better.” He thought as he went in his room.

THE NEXT DAY

It was a bright, fun day at the mansion. The sun was shining and everyone was happy except Jessica and Kris who were, as always, sulking. D.O was happily teaching Hyoyeon how to make dumplings when his phone rang.

“Ah, just a second.” He said and walked to the table where his phone was.

“What kind of teacher are you, interrupting a class ?” She said.

“I’ll pan fry you.” He said before picking up. She rolled her eyes and smiled.

“Hello ?” He said. A kinda familiar voice to the boys (but not to the girls) went. It was a feminine voice.

“Oh, hey Vicky ! What… NOW ?!” he said and slowly put his phone down.

“What is it ?” Lay said. D.O didn’t say a thing and ran out of the house, making EXO follow him. The girls ran to the window to get a clear view of what was happening… And they were surely not going to like it. At all. 5 girls, a short one with short black hair, a boyish one with short red hair, a tall one with long brown hair, a kinda tall one with straight black hair and another tall one with short raid hair went out of a black van. At the sight of them, the guys all gasped and ran to hug them. Then, they grabbed them up on their shoulders and started shouting

“F(x) ! F(x) !”

The girls all looked at each other in wonder… F(x) ?