Clubbing with Exo

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

After all the drama, everyone went to sleep without a word. EXO members couldn’t sleep so they all reunited in the maknaes’ room.

“Guys, I miss our house in Gangnam.” Baekhyun said leaning on Luhan.

“Yeah, me too.” Lay said with a sigh.

“Should we pay a visit ?” Xiumin said.

“Mr Jung would kill us.” Kai said.

“I don’t think so, nobody would know. We’d get cars to come get the girls as soon as they come down of the plane.” Xiumin said.

“Guys, I really think we should go there.” Kris said.

“Me too… I miss Honey, Cherry and Darling.” Suho said looking down, making the members laugh.

“So… are we going ?” Sehun said with a smile.

“Let’s go guys !” Tao said. They all jumped, laughed, hugged each other, making a commotion.

THE NEXT MORNING

After everyone woke up, the GG members only brushed their teeth, washed their faces and went downstairs to eat breakfast, making small steps, careful not to wake their bodyguards. The EXO members all went down at the same time, already washed and dressed.

“How come you’re all preppy so early in the morning ?” Hyoyeon said taking a sip of her coffee.

“Yeah, looks like you’re going somewhere.” Sooyoung said.

“Indeed, our Sooyoung is the best.” Baekhyun said with a smile. She blushed. Our Sooyoung ?

“We’re going back to Korea.” Kai said putting his back on the table.

“What ? What for ?” Yuri said putting her mug on the coffee table.

“We missed it. Are you coming with us ?” He replied.

“Well of course they are.” Xiumin said.

“And what if we don’t want to ?” Tiffany said crossing her arms.

“Alright, your choice. But don’t complain of you get in the middle of the night by 10 men.” Luhan sang. Tiffany covered her body in shock.

“When are we leaving ?” Taeyeon said, already giving back their answer to the question. Taeyeon was never the type to be difficult and stubborn. Not with 8 burned heads.

“Well… we’re leaving in 30 minutes so I propose that you go up there and pack your stuff. Fast.” Baekhyun said checking his watch. The girls mumbles and all went upstairs.

“What are we going to do back there ?”Lay said sitting on the couch.

“We should go clubbing.” Tao said with his arms crossed.

“Clubbing ? Isn’t that too dangerous ?” Luhan said.

“Oh come on, in the dark no one will recognize them and everyone will be drunk. They’ll also have a lot of make up on their faces.” Tao said.

“We’ll see once we get there.” Kris said nodded. He couldn’t deny it… He really wanted to go to a club. It’s been a while since they didn’t have fun at night. After 10 minutes waiting, they heard loud thumps coming from the first floor and soon… 9 girls struggling with suitcases as big as them.

“Are you moving out or something ?!” Lay said.

“Hey, it’s only for 5 days !” Chen said.

“We know, duh. That’s only the necessary things.” Sooyoung said.

“WHAT ?!” Chen yelled.

“Make up, dresses, accessories, heels… You’re lucky we didn’t bring the hairbands.” Tiffany said. Of course. The hairbands.

“You know what let’s just… Let’s just go, okay ? It’s fine.” Kris said rubbing his forehead and sighing. EXO helped the girls to get their suitcases into the cars then they all drove to the airport. Every ride was meant ‘having fun’ with the EXO members. They’re all so funny. Except in the third care where Jessica and Kris were along with D.O, Kai and Yuri. So much tension… it was icy cold. Thank God they arrived to the airport fast. After checking in, they all went to sit in the jet, waiting for the flight to start. They were all in the common section, chatting all together. It felt good to get along for once. Without drama.

“What if people see us there ? We’re screwed.” Taeyeon said.

“They won’t. We won’t even go through the airport.” Kai said.

“Is your house big ? Because we’re kinda 21.” Yuri said.

“10 rooms.” D.O coolly said. GG’s eyes widened. Yeah, of course they were the main girl group in Asia but that didn’t mean they had luxurious lives… Oh, no… They lived in a 4 room dorm. Nothing luxurious.

“Just to let you know, we’re going to a club tonight.” Baekhyun said. The girls had very strange reactions to what Baekhyun said… they were either looking away, clearing their throats, looking away or fixing their hair or clothes. Baekhyun’s eyes narrowed as he watched them carefully. The others didn’t even budge, they were used to the fact that these girls were sometimes strange.

“…You’ve never been to a club before, did you ?” Baekhyun said with a smirk.

“Pff. Well… Uh !” Taeyeon said awkwardly smiling, gesturing as if it was evident.

“You never clubbed. Talk truthfully.” Kris said with a smile. All the EXO members were anticipating the answer until the GG members gave up.

“We’ve never been to a club before.” Taeyeon sighed. The EXO members all burst in laughter because of her response.

“What kind of kids are you ?!” Baekhyun said, dying of laughter.

“Hey we don’t have time, okay ? That’s not our fault.” Sunny said crossing her arms.

“Time my , just say you’re scared.” Baekhyun replied.

“Baekhyun, I don’t think going to a stinky room filled with es and drunk guys hitting on everything they literally see is really something amazing.” Seohyun calmly said. Everyone froze. They don’t know what was shocking, the fact that a 21 years old is talking this way or the fact that Seohyun just said ‘es’.

“Anyway.. What if people recognize us there ?” Tiffany broke the shocked atmosphere.

“Just wear a lot of make up, fix your hair well and wear y outfits.” Chanyeol said laying on the sofa.

“Yah, is that for your own will or for them ?” Luhan jokingly said making them laugh.

“Ei hyung, only girls with curves .” He said making all the members laugh and hit each other. The girls froze.

“Are you saying we’re not glamorous ?” Sooyoung said, bewildered. It was so obvious she had an amazing body.

“Glamorous… Such an idol term.” Xiumin said.

“You know… Maybe a lot of people tell you you’re ‘y’ and stuff but…” Suho said puffing.

“But what ?!” Sooyoung said, her feelings hurt.

“Well you didn’t have so much effect on us.” He ended.

“People in the over ground music industry tend to think that being thin, having slim legs and a slim waist is everything. We don’t think so. AT ALL.” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah ? Then what do you like ?” Hyoyeon said crossing her arms.

“Guys, examples.” Baekhyun said.

“Son Gayon.” Chanyeol said.

“Park Bom.” Suho said.

“HyunA.” Xiumin said.

“Hyorin.” Lay said.

“Hyomin.” Sehun said. The girls all glared at him.

“Lee Hyori.” Kai said.

“G.NA.” Chen said.

“Soyou.” Tao said.

“We have to admit that Yuri  and Yoona both have what it takes, though.” Kris said.

“Omo… ert !” Yuri said covering her body.

“Where are you looking at !” Yoona said pointing at him.

“Oh come on… Drop that idol ‘innocence’ thing. We’re adults here.” Xiumin said. The girls frowned at them. Their were having so much fun… They were their little ‘preys’.

“Have you even seen a man before ?” Luhan asked, making everyone look at him.

“What, I meant abs though…” He said.

“If only you saw Kris hyung’s abs. Ouch. You’d get hurt.” Chanyeol said motioning over Kris’ body. Kris smiled. The girls only rolled their eyes.

“Seohyun ah, wanna take a look ?” Kris said with a wink. Seohyun shrieked and ran in the other room.

“WHY on earth is she so fragile ?” Baekhyun said.

“She’s only 21, you erts.” Yuri said.

“Oh come on, the last girl I did it with was even…” Baekhyun started but stopped in the middle when he earned cold glares from s. After 3 hours of bickering, they landed safely in Korea. The cars meant to take them to their house were already here. They just got their luggage and drove to their Gangnam house. As always, a grill with a speaker. This time, Xiumin was talking.

“Who are you ?” A man’s voice went.

“Suk hyung, open for us !” Xiumin said with excitement.

“Oh, Minseok ah ! You’re back ! Just a second.” He said. Soon, the grill opened to reveal an absolutely AMAZING house. The girls couldn’t believe it. An enormous house with a huge garden, a fountain in the middle and a fabulous pool. They were gasping all the way to the house. 4 maids ran to them ad bowed.

“Welcome, EXO masters.” One of them said.

“Thanks. We missed  being home.” Kris coolly said.

“Cherry ! Honey ! Darling !” Suho yelled and ran in the house. What the…

“…Darling ?” Seohyun said. After the EXO members walked in, the girls followed them in the house only to see Suho being kissed and by 3 dogs. A small, white one, a rather big beige on and another quite small, black.

“Oh, I missed you girls so much !” He said. The EXO members all ran to them and hugged them as if they were their daughters, even fighting to get them in their arms.

“Omo, unnie ! Look ! How cute !” Seohyun said smiling, doing fast steps and clinging onto Yuri. Yuri let out a smile. She had to admit. This sight was quite adorable.

“Girls, welcome to the EXO house !” Baekhyun said spinning, with his arm in the air and Cherry in the other one.

“So we have 10 rooms, 2 living rooms, a kitchen, a home cinema, a workout room, a bar and an inner pool. Don’t get lost !” Lay said sitting on the couch. The girls still couldn’t believe it. Even Jessica who’s been sulking ever since they left Japan had to admit it was quite amazing and even let out a few silent gasps against her own will but it was too strong… This house really has it all. After they put their suitcases in their rooms and rested a little (6 hours), they all woke up and gathered in the living room.

“Alright guys.” Baekhyun said standing up. He rubbed his hands and looked at everyone.

“Let’s get ready now.” He said with excitement in his voice. The EXO members all stood up and walked upstairs, just like if it was automatic, as the SNSD members has only stood up.

“Remembers, I want iness out here ! Especially you, Seohyun ah !” Baekhyun sung, walking upstairs.

“Tsk.” Yuri said.

“Aiish…” Seohyun groaned in frustration.

“Come on girls, let’s do it for them. They seem especially happy to take us out and show them how they live.” Taeyeon said, motivating her troops.

“You’re right… And besides, I feel like we’re kinda having a fun night.” Tiffany shrugged with a smile.

“Come on girls, let’s have fun !” Sunny said. They all ‘woo-ed’ and happily ran upstairs to get ready for their incredible night… All except Jessica. How can Kris be so at ease and pretend nothing happened ?! He even looks like he’s better… Urgh. She can’t stand him. She wants to talk to him, even to say anything but… How ? He hates her now and doesn’t want to talk to her… She definitely has to talk to him. She still doesn’t know how but she will. She stood up, motivated again and walked upstairs, ready to turn herself into the hottest girl ever.

EXO ROOM

“Hyung, pass me the shaver.”

“Hyung, did you see my shirt ?”

“Aiish, don’t step on my shoes !”

“Should I put more perfume ?”

“Do I look okay now ? Or is this too much ?”

“Hyung, where’s my Gucci belt ?”

A true beauty pageant behind-the-scenes. Even worse than girls.

“Oh, Kai~ Thank God I’m a guy or else I would’ve jumped on you by now.” Kris said looking at Tao then turning to put his shirt on.

“I appreciate hyung.” He said flipping his (hair ?)

“Hyung, take that hat off. Now. I’m not even joking.” Sehun said putting his socks, looking at Tao with a serious expression.

“It’s Chanel.” Tao said, offended.

“I don’t even care if it’s Rykiel. Take that off. You’re not following me anywhere with that.” Sehun said.

“Tao yah, he’s right. That’s a bit too much for clubbing.” Xiumin said fixing his tie.

“You uncultured rabbits, you know nothing.” Tao said taking off his royal hat.

“I’ll just keep you for another occasion, okay ?” He mumbled to himself, his hat as if talking to a baby.

“Ah, what am I doing with this hyung…” Sehun said shaking his head.

“Guys, guys ! Relax, it’s our first night out since ages ! Let’s just go out there, drink like we’re truck drivers and get some hot chicks ! Come on !” Baekhyun said putting his arms around Lay and Suho’s shoulders.

“And by the way Tao that hat was fab.” Baekhyun said.

“At least one of you has common sense.” Tao said. Sehun rolled his eyes. Kris walked to the door and turned to face s. He let out a humble smile.

“Well, well, well. My team is clean. You guys, you’re bomb. I’m proud.” He said.

“Of course hyung, that’s still us.” Chanyeol said fixing his jacket.

“Okay, let’s get going now !” Suho clapped. They all went out of the room and waited for the girls.

“Still not done yet ?!” Kai shouted.

“Ah, girls…” Chen said. Then, they heard a door noise and all turned to see… 9 goddesses walking down the stairs. ier than y. They couldn’t believe it. The girls walked to them, smiling.

“My oh my.” Xiumin said with a smile.

“Well… Guess Baekhyun hyung had some kind of impact on them. Even Seohyun looks... amazing.” Kris said. Seohyun only rolled her eyes. Baekhyun, on the other hand, was so utterly shocked he couldn’t even talk.

“Yah.” Luhan said hitting him on the back, making him get his senses back.

“Yeah ? Ummm.. L-Let’s go the cars are waiting.” He said and quickly turned to walk out. They were kinda surprised. Byun Baekhyun, the king of confidence and selfishness was stuttering ? Wow. He must have had some kind of shoch… And indeed. He had one. He didn’t know why but he couldn’t stop looking at Tiffany… The way she looked in that gold dress, the way her eyes sparkled, the way her long black hair was waving, the way she was smiling… everything. What did he feel so attracted to her ? Anyway… he can’t think about such things now… He’s going out with s and they were going to have a lot of fun. Yeah, that’s it. The 21 of them arrived at the club in 7 cars. The girls still weren’t familiar and a bit scared so EXO wanted to teach them some rules before getting them in the wild jungle.

“Just a few rules. If a guy grabs you or talks to you, pretend you didn’t hear a thing and walk past him. If he gets VERY handy, just call one of us or run to a security guard. Spitting on his face, throwing your drink at him or such will only cause a fuss and you’ll gather attention. Try not to gather all together in one place.” Chanyeol said.

“But what if something happens and we’re not together ?” Yoona said.

“You’ll get paired with EXO members to be near you, don’t worry. Now, let’s get in. Follow us carefully.” Chanyeol ended. The guys all went in and made their way to the saloon, the girls carefully following them. They all safely arrived to the EXO saloon and sat, put down their coats, bags…

“Girls, if you’re scared something of yours will get stolen, just leave it here. It’ll be guarded.” Baekhyun said emptying his pockets.

“By who ?” Seohyun said.

“Some… sturdy friends of ours.” He said with a smile.

“What if they’re the ones stealing ?” Yuri said.

“Oh, no. Believe me, they wouldn’t do that. We’ve known them and treated them too well for too long. They wouldn’t.” Kris said. Well, that meant it all… After getting ready, they all went out of the saloon. EXO eventually giving high-fives to their (indeed) sturdy friends while going out. They already made their plan in the saloon and just put it in work. Luhan with Tiffany, Kai with Yoona, Chanyeol with Jessica, Yuri with Kris, Chen with Sunny, Xiumin and D.O with Sooyoung, Sehun with Taeyeon, Suho with Seohyun and Lay with Hyoyeon. Baekhyun… well, couldn’t watch anyone… In this state. They already split up and already started enjoying their night.

“I’m sorry you get stuck with me and isn’t able to spend some time with Yuri just because of our stupid fuss.” Jessica said to Chanyeol, with pity in her eyes.

“No, it’s okay. It’s our job anyway and I think things are better like that.” He said. That’s supposed to make her feel better right ? But… why is she feeling even worse ? Okay ?! Of course they’re not okay ! She wants to speak to him so bad but he just pretends she doesn’t exist ! What… did he tell something to Chanyeol ?! Aiish… She sighed in frustration. She was feeling so stuffy… She had to go out to get some fresh air but Chanyeol wouldn’t let her. Feeling a little sorry for him, she quietly sneaked out. He wouldn’t notice, with so much people. Kris, on the other side, was having the blast of his life with Yuri. She dances so well and it’s not that he likes her but… she’s so fine ! A bodyguard walked up to him.

“Kris, one of your cars isn’t parked right.” He whispered in Kris’ ear. After making Yuri turn one more time, he left her with the bodyguard while he was going out to park the car correctly. As he was about to get in the car, he heard a quite familiar voice. He lifted his head and saw Jessica, yelling at a man. He was… trying to get her ! Aiish ! Kris sighed in frustration and ran to them.

“Hey !” He said. The man, obviously drunk, stopped and looked at him. He wasn’t even able to stand steadily on his two feet but still had some kind of strength to a girl like Jessica.

“Stay out of it… okay ?” He said.

Kris shove her behind him, making her cling on him from behind.

“Get lost while you still can.” Kris bluntly said. He was maybe strong but didn’t intimidate Kris at all. The man smirked.

“You’re the one who should get lost… What’s wrong with wanting to have some fun with such a pretty and fresh like that ?” He said, making Jessica gasped.

“Hey. Watch your mouth.” Kris said.

“You’re seriously getting on my nerves… You’re not getting lost ?!” He said. Kris just glared at him.

“Alright, enough… EAT THIS !” He said trying to send a punch Kris anticipated, stopped and returned before he could even realize he grabbed his fist. He fell flat on the ground. He was so drunk, he doubted he’d get up before early morning. He turned and looked at Jessica.

“What is wrong with you ?! We were clear on that ! NEVER leave your protector !” He yelled with anger in his voice.

“I… I was feeling stuffed ! I didn’t think I’d get hit on ! I also want to watch out for myself !” She replied, tears filling her eyes. This time, it wasn’t fake… She was truly hurting. Kris was about to leave when he remembers what Krystal had tell him.

Don’t hurt her.”

Thinking about that, he pulled her into his embrace. Jessica just let herself fall into the tall guy’s embrace, both their bodies touching. The tears finally fell. She’s been waiting for this moment… But she was still hurt. Kris blinked then thought it was enough. He broke the hug and walked back into the club without a word. Jessica’s tears kept on falling. Why did her heart hurt so much ?...

On the other hand, the EXO members were having a blast with the GG members. Despite being stupid and arrogant, they’re very fun, at the end, a drunk Baekhyun led them all together and they started dancing all together. Smiles, laughter, dance… They were happy. They were enjoying the moment, all together. They could finally think about nothing but themselves and have fun… with no fear of being hurt afterwards. For D.O, everything was going on slow motion... From Sooyoung and Taeyeon laughing to Suho showimg his break moves... He was happy, laughing until his stomach hurt, with all of s and girls whom they met weeks ago but at the end became part of the team and all that for free and no bad consequences (well, except a terrible hangover)... He felt thankful. Very thankful.

At the end of their night (almost 2;am) the EXO members and GG all went back to the house. They fell into a (very, very…) deep sleep that lasted a little bit more than 10 hours, making them awaken and steady at 2;pm. All the members were home, trying to get rid of their hangovers except Baekhyun. He didn’t go home with them yesterday.

“Where is Baekhyun ?” Yuri asked, putting ice on her forehead. The EXO members suddenly all smirked at each other.

“Baekhyun is uh…” Kris started, putting jam on his bread.

“Doing some stuff.” Tao ended with a smirk. The two looked at each other, bursting in laughter.

“You two kids… Don’t worry, he’ll be home soon.” Lay said with a slight smile, as if he also wanted to laugh. As he said that, they heard a door sound and all looked behind. A hung-over as hell Baekhyun came in, making everyone stare at him. He was wearing sunglasses, his hair messy as ever, his shirt un-tucked out of his pants and his coat in his hands.

“Long live… Jack Daniels.” He said, ing a weak fist in the air before falling flat on the ground. GG (since they were already used to Baekhyun) and EXO all together shook their heads at Baekhyun’s helplessness.

“Did I mention this kid was a disappointment ?