Because I love you.

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

Tiffany stormed out of the club in anger. She couldn't believe it. She surely didn't want to go there and sit beside Luhan and pretend to love him. Junjin who saw the whole scene walked to Baekhyun.

"Baek." He patted his shoulder.

"Oh, hyung ! Come and sit with us, this is Kimi." He said pointed at the busty girl he was taking with.

"Okay yeah, nice to meet you Kimi, but no. Tiffany is hella mad at you right now, she's outside so you better go there and check up on her." He said. Baekhyun's smile faded.

"Don't wait for me." Baekhyun whispered in Kimi's ear and stood up. He went through the crowd and walked to the exit. Kimi just sat there, in shock. Junjin let out a smirk upon realizing that this busty girl was alone and... needed someone to comfort her.

"So, do you like Korean guys ?"

------------------------------------

"Tiffany !" Baekhyun said running to her.

"What are you doing here alone ?! Don't you know it's dangerous ?!" He said.

"Oh yeah ? But why do you care ? Why don't you go back inside and check if the busty Japanese chick is safe ?" She said with a sarcastic smile, her arms crossed.

"Tiffany I'm not joking here. There could have been trouble." He said with a serious expression.

"WHO is joking Baekhyun ?!" She burst, looking at him.

"Why are you so aggressive ?" He said.

"Because you were flirting with a girl you just met a few seconds ago !" She replied.

"And why does it bother you ?" Baekhyun said.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU JERK !" She finally let it out, with tears. She was panting. Baekhyun was speechless.

"I've always liked you." She said looking away.

"Then... why didn't you say it ?" He said.

"I tried to but instead of listening to me you did that stupid sacrifice thing !" She said.

"So... You would've choose me  over him ?" He said, shocked.

"OF COURSE IDIOT ! I DONT LOVE LUHAN, I LOVE YOU !" She yelled.

"Aiish... why are you going out with him then ?!" Baekhyun yelled in frustration.

"Because after that stupid thing you did it seemed obvious that I was still with him !" She yelled back. Baekhyun sighed.

"That's... complicated." He said.

"What ?" Tiffany shot her head up.

"I mean... How can we possibly be together after what happened ? I will only be a betrayer and an actor."  Baekhyun said. Tiffany sighed. He was right.

"But we can... hide ?" Baekhyun said lifting an eyebrow with a smile.

"Are you kidding me ?" Tiffany said.

"I'm not. We can do it, in this big country." He said.

"But what about Luhan ? We'll only do him bad." She said.

"Fany, let's face it. You're not happy with him. I'm not saying this because I'm the one you're in love with but... You have to break up." He said.

"Yeah... I know. But how ?" She said.

"I know Luhan hyung. He's so caring when he loves. He'll only  want your happiness. Even if that means an eventual breakup. He won't stand the sight of you being unhappy." Baekhyun said.

"Are you sure about that ?" She said.

"Heck yeah. Just pretend you're not happy." He said.

"Pretend ? No need to." She said.

"Then I guess that's it." He said holding her hand. She smiled. They knew it wasn't fair but they had no other choice but to be together... 

"Let's go back inside. Luhan  is probably looking for me now." Tiffany said. Baekhyun nodded. The two walked back in the club. Tiffany walked back to the VIP area and Baekhyun, well... was up to some other things. 

"Hey babe, I missed you. What took you so long ?" Luhan said putting his arm around Tiffany who just sat next to him.

"I was... re-applying my foundation. Girls things." She said and faked a smile.

"I see. You're even more beautiful now." He said.

"Thanks..." She said. He smiled. At this moment, Luhan was the happiest man on earth but couldn't even think a second about what was going on in his girlfriend's mind.

------------------------------------

It was another tough morning at the EXO/GG house. Stupid hangover. Just like when they had it the last time they went clubbing they decided to swim to get rid of the hangover. Jessica who didn't drink a single drop of alcohol (and was desperate to grab Kris' attention) wore the most revealing bikini of them all.

"Unnie, isn't this a little bit too much ?" Yuri said sitting at the edge of the pool.

"Ei, it's not." Jessica replied with a slight smile.

"That's very revealing tho. Who's that for, Kris ?" Tiffany said with a smirk. Jessica blushed.

"You guys stop it. What's wrong with that ? I really like this bikini anyway." Jessica shrugged.

"You hate green." Sunny said. Slick one Sun. Jessica just rolled her eyes.

"Hyung, I think she wore that for you." Chanyeol said casually resting his elbows on the edge of the pool. He was eyeing the girls from the other side of the pool.

"Then that's a waste." Kris coldly replied.

"Why ? Doesn't turn you on ?" Chanyeol scoffed. 

"Please. White as snow with no or s. How." Kris replied making Chanyeol burst in laughter.

"She's trying really hard though." Chanyeol said.

"Well she better stop." Kris said then went out of the pool. He walked in the house. Gee, why is he so sensitive ? 

"Guys, look who I found !" Suho said getting out of the house followed by Shinhwa.

"What's up guys !" Dongwan said with a smile

"Hyungs !" Sehun said smiling like a child.

"Ain't done with the hangover yet ?" Eric said high-fiving Kai.

"Working on it." Tao said fixing the ice bag he put on his forehead. Upon seeing them, the girls started giggling.

"Why are they laughing at us ?"  Minwoo said clueless and kinda vexed.

"You put on a show yesterday in front of them idiots." Junjin said.

"Oh no." Eric said.

"We acted like erts right." Minwoo said closing his eyes.

"Hyung you asked Yuri if I was good in bed." Chanyeol said laughing. Minwoo did a face palm.

"We're very sorry girls. We're not normally like that, don't worry." Eric said.

"I doubt that." D.O blurted earning a slap at the back of his head from Eric.

"Hyungs when are you leaving ?" Lay said.

"In 3 days. We didn't even know you guys were here. We need to turn up again together." Andy said.

"Of course, it was too bad we couldn't do it properly yesterday because you guys were already drunk when we arrived." Chen said.

"Then let's do it again tonight." Hyesung said.

"I'm certainly not in." Tiffany said.

"Ei, Fany, you seemed to be having a blast yesterday with Baek." Junjin said with a smirk earning a questioning look from Luhan. Tiffany looked at Baekhyun.

"Ei hyung. She was just helping me getting Kimi's number, what fun is there to it ?" Baekhyun replied, slyly with a smile. Tiffany slightly sighed in relief.

"Yeah well I don't think I'll be able to handle another hangover so have fun guys !" Taeyeon said waving.

"Don't tell me you're not coming ?" Sehun said.

"Tsk. Grandmas." Hyoyeon said.

"Okay the party team is definitely coming." Yuri said.

"Party team ?" Chen asked.

"Yul, Hyo, Sun, and I. Party animals." Sooyoung said with a smile.

"They're no joke." Taeyeon said.

"They're nannies." Sunny replied.

"Let's do it then." Suho said rubbing his hands.

"I'm not coming." Luhan said.

"Why not ?" The leader asked.

"I want to stay with Tiffany." He said, making Tiffany freeze on spot. Baekhyun twitched.

"Ummm it's okay, you can just go on and have fun I'll be fine with the girls." Tiffany said faking a smile.

"Nah. I don't have fun when I'm not with you." Luhan said, this time with an insisting tone. Tiffany didn't reply anything to this. She couldn't.