Warning

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.
"Hello everyone, this is Guerilla Date ! Our guest today is none other than worldwide Girls' Generation ! Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Yoona !"
 
The guys shoot up as their heard the name of the group and Kai adjusted the volume.
 
"Hello, we are Girls' Generation !" They said in unison. The EXO members were getting weaker and weaker at the sight of their cute girlfriends that they missed so much. They sighed.
 
"First, if you don't mind, we'd like to send video messages to kids we met in Japan. We didn't have time to really say goodbye and we'd like to let them know their noonas are okay." Taeyeon said. The guys frowned.
 
"What kids ?" Tao wondered.
 
"Well then, let's start by age ! Taeyeon-shi you can go first." The MC said.
 
"Alright... Sehun ah..." She started. Sehun gasped and ran to the TV. They had a mental breakdown when they realized they were indeed talking about them when they mentioned 'kids they met in Japan'.
 
"Oh my God she's so smart !" Baekhyun said.
 
"I hope you're doing well and that you're not too tired... I think about you ever since we were separated and I really miss you. I don't want you to think I forgot you or something, I won't, never. I am doing fine and I don't want you to worry about me much. Noona loves you Sehun-ah !" She waved to the screen.
 
"Taeyeonie..." Sehun held tightly onto the screen, about to cry. He only backed off after Sunny's face appeared.
 
"Kai-ah... You're doing well right ? Of course... you're the best. Even though we got separated without being able to say goodbye to each other I want you to know I'll be cheering for you and I'd like if you could cheer for me, even from afar. Fighting !" She said. Kai buried his face in his hands.
 
"I really hope my Baekhyunie is doing well without me. It's sad we couldn't say goodbye to each other properly but don't worry much, we'll see each other soon. I miss you very much and I want you to keep on being the happy Baekhyun that you always are and I want you to know I'm always here when you need me. I love you Baekhyun-ah !" Tiffany waved to the screen with teary eyes. Baekhyun stood up and exited the living room.
 
"Lay. Our Lay. Where to start ? I really miss you. I'm sorry for not being able to tell you goodbye and I wish you understand it was kind of rough on us. You guys are doing well right ? Of course. You're the best. I want you to keep in mind that you're the best and to stay healthy and happy. Fighting !" Hyoyeon said. Lay wiped a tear that ran down his cheeks. 
 
"Hey Chanyeolie. I miss you even more than words can say and I really hope you're not too mad and I wished you'd understand the situation. I want you to stay healthy, to eat properly and to behave. Not to put yourself in too dangerous situations and to look for yourself and your other brothers. Love you Chanyeol-ah, see you soon !" Yuri flashed a sad smile at the camera. Chanyeol lowered his head.
 
"Man... How I miss them." Luhan said.
 
"Me too... I don't know, isn't there a way to see them ?" D.O said.
 
"How ? We don't even know their schedule." Sehun said.
 
"We can obtain that, don't forget we have access to all kinds of documents." Suho said.
 
"Yeah, business-wise." Chanyeol added.
 
"How about a simple protection mission ? I heard that there are a lot of malicious people looking for nine girls these days." Xiumin said.
 
"Hyung, can you make an alert ? That way we'll be able to see them !" Lay clapped.
 
"Yeah but don't forget they're all supervised by Mr. Jung first. What if he already knows there's no danger right now ?" Chen said.
 
"He knows there's always danger Chen-ah. And did you ever hear Mr. Jung reject one of our requests ? He knows we're the best."
 
-------------------------------------------
 
"But Mr Jung ! Why ?!" Kris was flabbergasted.
 
"Because, Kris. I know there currently hasn't been any sign of potential harm or danger. The girls are safe and well-guarded there and nobody reported me any threat." Mr Jung calmly said.
 
"But Mr. Jung, those people are masters. They can attack without even alerting anyone." Luhan said.
 
"Look, guys. I know you want to see your girlfriends real bad but I won't let you create a state of emergency that doesn't exist just so that you can see them. Sorry." Mr Jung said. The EXO members were all disappointed. It was so close...
 
"...Can I at least get Tiffany's Instagram password ?"
 
-------------------------------------------
 
Weeks passed at the EXO house. Until this one day when a representative from S.M sent a letter to them, saying the GG members didn't want to contact them anymore. Of course they were shocked and tried to get some explanation from them but there was just no way to know. They tried everything but they still had to be discreet and breaking on the stage at one of their concerts wasn't the best idea. The older agents were taking care of dinner while the maknaes were watching TV. GG was the guest on YHSB. It's with bitterness in their mouths that they watched their ex-girlfriends on TV...
 
"We would like to thank the staff from the Japan house. We're very thankful about what they did for all of us. Forced to leave without saying goodbye because of our schedule, sorry. To make it up, we promise to call every day from now. Do was a very good chef, we will miss his food. This was the best vacation we've ever spent together, thank you." Taeyeon said.
 
"You're welcome." Sehun sighed. Chanyeol frowned. What... ?
 
"We're also very thankful to all the people that guarded us. In Japan, we had the chance to meet the cutest dog. Danger-ah, we'll miss you !" Sunny said. Their brows raised.
 
"Danger ? Who's that ?" Kai wondered.
 
"What's this about ? That's nonsense." Tao said.
 
"Wait, wait, wait a second... Kai, rewind it." D.O said. Kai did as he asked. 
 
"Did you notice Taeyeon does the same hand gesture at the beginning of each sentence ?" D.O said.
 
"Yeah, she likes gesturing while talking." Sehun sulked.
 
"That's not the point... She does it exactly at the beginning of each sentence..." D.O tapped his fingers on his chin.
 
"Each 10 of the month, Yoona picks up a new pair of shoes. She spends so much !" Yuri said. Hmmm...
 
"Each 10... how much words are there between each first word of the sentences ?" D.O asked. After counting, Kai's jaw dropped to the ground.
 
"10 words..." Kai said.
 
"If you count well, there are exactly 10 words between each word to pick up... Kai, what at the words she pronounces while gesturing ?" D.O asked.
 
"Ummm... We... We're... Forced... To... Do... This..." Kai's eyes widened.
 
"They're sending messages..." Chanyeol shot up.
 
"Oh my God they're so good... What does it say on the second one, the one Sunny said ?" Sehun asked.
 
"We're... In... Danger..."