Heartbroken

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

A few weeks after the incident, everything was normal again and they all swore to each other to forget about it… for the better. It was a rather normal day at the mansion. The girls were all laying on couches in the living room, watching TV. They couldn’t stop checking their phones at every minute that passed and let out a sigh of disappointment everytime they put it down before checking it again in the following minute. The EXO members who were in the kitchen have been watching them cautiously.

“Why are they doing this ?” Suho said,  staring at the girls.

“Yeah are they waiting for some kind of call ?” Sehun said pouring milk in his cup.

“Boyfriends.” Kris said bluntly looking out the window. They all looked at him.

“Hey… Ever since we got here did they even call them once ?” D.O said cutting bread.

“Nope. It was always them who’d call first. Guess they’re tired of it.” Kai said.

“Prepare yourselves to an imminent outburst from them. Sulking, anger and maybe… depression.” Kris said. s looked at him again.

“Why does this hyung know so much ?” Lay asked. This caused all the members to look at him with ‘Don’t.’ looks. Beakhyun winced at his mistake and looked down. Kris only smirked, amused by ’s innocence.

“A breakup.” He said.

“BREAKUP ?!” They all shot up then immediately sat down when they thought the girls would hear.

“You think they’ll break up with them ?” Chen whispered. Kris nodded.

“Not them, their boyfriends.” He said.

“But why ? They seemed happy.” Tao said frowning.

“Happy my . They’re only going out with them for their own will.” Kris said.

“Well, it’s not like I want to admit but hyung… they’re rather pretty…” Suho said blushing a bit.

“I know but how come 9 friends go out with 9 girls from the same group ? It could’ve been Red Velvet or something but no, it’s all about GG.” He said adding a sarcastic tone to his last sentence.

“How do you know ? Maybe they met by being their boyfriends.” Xiumin said.

“No. Didn’t you notice how they arrive at the same time and parked their cars one after the other with no hesitation ? What does that mean ?” He said.

“That they’re… used to it.” Chanyeol said with a bright expression. Kris applauded.

“But still, one of them stood up for Hyoyeon. Isn’t that love ?” Luhan said.

“Man power. He wanted to show them he was something. I mean guys, get your heads right. Could you really shout at someone you love “Of course I’m not, stupid !’ After she ran to you to check up on you ?” Kris said. The members had a mental breakdown. All the leader said… is true.

“Never in my wildest nightmares.” Sehun said shaking his head.

“See ? And if they really loved them, they would’ve called at least a thousand times by now.” Kris said. At this moment, everything made sense to the EXO members. All they could do what prepare themselves to that and act like they didn’t know a thing.

“Ah, they should’ve called by now…” Seohyun said spinning her head.

“Maybe they’re busy.” Taeyeon said resting on Sooyoung’s lap.

“Yeah, Siwan’s father made a deal with Madea motors so maybe he’s…” Yoona started

“Open your f+++++ eyes.” Hyoyeon said standing up with anger in her tone.

“I can’t take it anymore. Busy ? Busy my , they always had time for us back in Seoul when we were everywhere and going up in the charts, now that we’re not there to be seen everywhere and that our ratings dropped, they obviously don’t have our time. That's not what I call love.” She said crossing her arms.

“No… T-They love us… They…” Yuri said.

“Wake up, Yuri ! When did he really show his love for you ? Huh, tell me. Did he already invite you to some fancy restaurant or to some mansion of his ? Never. Only to events where you could be seen hanging at his arm. You're an object to him.” Hyoyeon said. Yuri looked down.

"I cant believe this, he told me he loved me when we were leaving !" Sooyoung said.

"Well, he lied. You should know how it feels, right Jessica ? You dont want it to happen again don't you ? All these nights spent crying and wishing it never happened...Should we start again ?" Hyoyeon said frowning. Jessica looked down.

“Hyoyeon, you don’t have to be so rude.” Taeyeon said standing up.

“Unnie, YOU are the leader, not me. Doesn’t it hurt a bit seeing your members in this state ? They don’t know where the boyfriends they love so much or, if they still think about them or even if they’re with other girls right now !” Hyoyeon said.

“Stop. It. Kim. Hyoyeon.” Taeyeon said hardening her fists.

“No. I won’t. I care too much about our members, if you don’t.” Hyoyeon said. Taeyeon started panting and eventually let out a tear. There was nothing she could to but being hurt by Hyoyeon’s words. EXO was watching the scene in awe. The GG members were shocked and confused. Hyoyeon suddenly took her phone and typed something then closed it and threw it on the couch.

“I did it. If you care even a little bit about yourself, you should do the same.” She said then went upstairs. When she was gone, Seohyun took her phone and opened it. She read the text.

To : Jooyoung Oppa

I’m breaking up.”

Oh God… She really did it… As she was about to put down her phone, a message arrived on her phone. Not sure whether to read it or not, she just… opened it and her eyes widened as she saw picture of… Jooyoung kissing Qri… from Wonder Girls or… GG’s worst enemy.

“Unnies ! Look !” Seohyun said. They all crowded around her and looked at the picture. Soon, they realized. They were sick. Yuri started panting and made her way out to get some fresh air. Sooyoung and Yoona just sat on the couch not to fall on the ground because of what they saw. Sunny was obviously shocked but ran upstairs to find Hyoyeon. Jessica was… terrified. She seemed terrified. About what, they didn’t know but soon, she started crying… All the members seemed to forget about their sorrow and went to comfort Jessica. She seemed to be the most affected of them all but… Why ? EXO was just watching the scene to sure if they had to speak a word or not. They just remained silent. Of this, EXO conclued two things. Hyoyeon definitely was the big mouth of the group and something terrible happened to Jessica in the past. But they weren't sure what it was.

“How could they do that to them ?” Sehun said.

“I know, I don’t especially like them but that was a harsh one….” Baekhyun said.

“Guys. Are we really here to protect them ?” Kris said.

“Well… yeah.” Chanyeol said with an obvious tone.

“Then let’s do so. Let’s make sure it doesn’t happen anymore.” Kris said with a smirk.

“Hyung what are you up to ?” Suho said.

“Suho, Kai, Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen, Lay. Let’s go.” Kris said taking his coat.

“Hyung, to where ?” Chanyeol said.

“To Seoul.”