Yuri's childhood

The beauties and the beasts : The EXO Secret.

"Yunho Oppa, I... I-I..." Yuri stuttered taking steps back. Yunho raised an eyebrow.

 
"You ?" He said, still waiting for an answer. Yuri was getting more and more nervous. Should she tell him about everything she heard ? Or just keep shut ? No, it'll only make him get more and more curious... aiish ! Just then, the steel doors opened widely, revealing Mr. Jung. Yuri turned around and gasped.
 
"I guess you heard everything." He said putting his hands in his pockets.
 
"Heard what ?" Yunho said. Yuri looked at him.
 
"Yuri ah, Yunho yah, come in. I think... it's time for you to know some... things." He said. They both looked at each other then both walked into the large office. Mr. Jung closed the doors behind them and sat at his office.
 
"Look, guys. It might be very hard for you to swallow but you have to know that it's only the truth. Nothing's a lie." He said.
 
"We know dad, spit it out." Yunho said becoming more and more impatient. Yuri was just waiting for mr. Jung to talk so that her mind could stop torturing her with everything she heard. Mr. Jung sighed.
 
"21st November 1990. My dear wife's 31st birthday. You were about a week old this day, Yuri ah. Yunho was about 3 years old. I left you at home in the morning and went to get your mom's cake at the bakery. Then I came back... and I was welcomed by a the worst discover of my life. You and your mom were missing. Yunho managed to hide under a bed but he was so little at that time, he couldn't explain a thing. All I understood is that your mom and you were taken away. I sent my best team
of agents all over the country, all over the world. I even investigated myself. I looked for you day and night. During 4 years. When 4 years passed, that's when I told myself I'd never see you again and that it was time to let go... Until this one day I got a call. The 13rd December 1999. My team of agents told me they saw 9 little girls at the AeGeukAlGi village located in Inchon. 12 of my best agents went to rescue you guys. It was hard to get you all at first but you were all rescued in the end. After taking care of you for a while, they brought you here, in SSO. As I grew closer to you guys, it only took me 3 days to recognize you and realize you were my lost missing daughter. I couldn't keep you because it would make people wonder about where you came from so the only thing I thought I could do was training you. I trained you as a junior agent until you reached the age of 11, the age when it was time for you to go. You didn't know I was your dad but you called me 'Appa', just like if I was your biological dad. It was the worst day of my life because I had to let you go... again. And I also trained you because I thought it was the only thing I could do to bring you closer to your missed mom." He said. Yuri sat down on the couch. It was way too much for her... As she almost shed tears, she gritted her teeth, clenched her fists and looked up. She couldn't let the emotions rule her mind, not here, not now. Not now that she was close having all the answers to her questions. Yunho was speechless. To the point where you couldn't even read his poker face.
 
"So that's why I get those reflexes..." She said.
 
"What ?" Mr. Jung said.
 
"I... it's very weird. Sometimes, I have reflexes, more like agent reflexes. I almost killed Chanyeol once because of that... and I just don't know, it just takes over my body like that, without asking." She said.
 
"Well I guess you can't get rid of old habits. You were one of the best junior agents." He said.
 
"You said.. you trained me to bring me closer to my mom... but why ?" She said. Mr Jung wore a big smile and walked to the table next to his desk. He picked up a picture in a beautiful golden frame and gave it to Yuri
 
"Song Kyejung, 1992, best female agent of the year."
 
"She was a..." Yuri started.
 
"One of the best agents in the whole corporation. Your mom was always so brave, so ambitious and always put justice before everything. I have to admit she didn't listen to anything or anyone when she had something in mind." He said with a little laugh which brought a faint smile to Yuri's face. This woman... a black agent costume revealing her fine S line, this long flowing black hair, those chubby cheeks, those beautiful brown eyes, delicate double eyelids, slightly pink cheeks, this rather dark skin and this... smile. That's what made her look absolutely amazing. Those eyes burning with bravery and justice and this delicate and sweet smile... She was beautiful.
 
"And... do you have any idea where she is ?" Yuri said with a faint of hope in her voice. Mr. Jung lowered his head.
 
"Unfortunately, your dear mom couldn't be rescued..." He said. Yuri gulped. She felt bad for asking this... even though she kind knew the answer to that.
 
"So... you're my sister ?... I have a sister ?" Yunho said with a smile and teary eyes which made Yuri tear up.
 
"Little sister !" He said pulling Yuri into a tight embrace. Yuri was hesitant first of how to react but upon seeing her newly found father's warm smile, she closed her eyes and hugged him back.
 
"Brother..."
 
-------------------------------------------
 
LATER AT NIGHT, AT THE PARTY
 
The EXO members went to the party, leaving their girlfriends home, well guarded. Hyorin had to go back to the Sistar dorm because of her busy schedule. Not that they don't like it... actually, no, they don't. The only one saying amen every time Hyorin leaves  is Jessica, actually all the others became her friends by the end of the day. 
 
"I can't believe that, I'm disappointed. Jessica muttered.
 
"About what ?" Sooyoung said.
 
"I still can't believe you girls can fall for her lies ! She's an impostor ! And what was that about, 'Unnie, how about starring in our next MV ?' Do you already see her as a member of the team ?!" She said.
 
"Jessica, enough." Taeyeon said.
 
"Enough childishness, how old are you ? We didn't say she was a member of our team or anything but she went through so much how can you still be so mean to her ?" Tiffany said.
 
"She went through nothing ! She's lying, gosh !" Jessica said.
 
"And why would f(x) lie ?" Hyoyeon said. To that, Jessica fell silent.
 
"Stop seeing everyone's bad side. Everyone doesn't have interest in hurting you, get over Jongwoon." Taeyeon said and walked upstairs. The living room was filled with an awkward silence.
 
-------------------------------------------
 
A WEEK LATER
 
"Here." Hyorin said handing Krystal a glass of water.
 
"Thanks..." Krystal said weakly downing it. Hyorin sat at the edge of the bed, looked at her dongsaeng and sighed.
 
"Krys..." She said. Krystal looked at her.
 
"I... I don't think I can go on with the acting." Hyorin said. Krystal closed her eyes and sighed.
 
"I mean... Kris is a nice boy and there was actually a time when I liked him but... I don't want to hurt him, again." Hyorin said. Krystal weakly smiled and grabbed her hand.
 
"Thank you." She said.
 
"What for ?" Hyorin said.
 
"Making Kris smile again." She said.
 
"The only thing you don't know is that  Kris was already smiling... because of you." She said and kissed her forehead. 
 
"When will you tell him ?" Krystal said.
 
"I should tell him now." She said. Krystal nodded. And with that, Hyorin drove straight to the EXO house. She knocked.
 
"Hey, you came ?" Kris opened the door and welcomed her with a big hug. But something was abnormal with this hug... it looked like she was pushing him away and he felt it.
 
"What's wrong ?" He said looking at her.
 
"Kris, I think we need to talk..." She said. He motioned her to come in and followed her into the house after closing the door. They both sat on the couch in the living room.
 
"Talk." He said. She took a deep breath.
 
"Look, Kris. You're an amazing person. Actually one of the most amazing persons I've ever met and I can't lie to you no more..." She said.
 
"What do you mean ?" Kris said.
 
"What I mean... is that it was all an act. F(x) never threatened me about anything, I never tried to contact you... A few weeks ago, Krystal contacted me through my agent. We all planned with them. It was a deal, I would have a chance to apologize and see you again and she'd have what she wanted. Do you know what she wanted ? She wanted you to fall in love with someone else before... it would be too late. Because if you were still in love with her, when she would leave, it would've done too much damage into your heart. The deal was that I kept on acting until the end but... I can't. I love you too much to lie to you. You mean a lot to me and I don't want to disappoint you... again. I wanted to grab maybe the last chance I had to be honest with you... I'm very sorry. If you want me to leave, I'll leave." She said. At the biggest surprise of her life, instead of raging, Kris smiled and hugged her. Her eyes widened. When he pulled off, he looked at her.
 
"Thank you." He said with a smile.
 
"But... for what ?" She said.
 
"For setting me free." He said.
 
"What ?" She said, still not understanding.
 
"Hyorin, I didn't like you either..." He said.
 
"What ?! Omg what an actor !" She said and hit him.
 
"Are YOU telling me I'm good at acting ?" He said.
 
"Okay I don't have anything to say right now... But, how come ?" She said.
 
"I don't know... guess I also wanted to love someone else." He said and looked away. Hyorin grabbed his head and kissed his cheek.
 
"If you need me, I'm here." She said. He nodded with a smile. She stood up and walked out. Phew, what a day. He hasn't even sobered up from the party yesterday. At the same time, Taeyeon walked down the stairs.
 
"Good morning." She said with a smile.
 
"Hey Taeyeonie." He said.
 
"Why are you alone ?" She said.
 
"The guys went to grocery shopping, they should be here in no time I case you're missing Sehun." He said.
 
"Ei... of course not." She said and walked to him, then sat next to him. As they were talking, he told her what happened with Hyorin.
 
"Wow... so Jessica was right..." She said.
 
"No, because Jessica is convinced that she was only here to hurt me again." He said.
 
"Right. Kris can I tell you something ?" She said.
 
"Sure." He said.
 
"If... this is all an act, I mean, if you really like Jeasica and you're just playing hard to get could you please stop ? She's really hurt." She said.
 
"Taeyeon, I swear nothing's an act. If I told you I didn't have feelings for her in the beginning, I'd be a liar. But right now ? I don't feel anything. No feelings at all." He said. 
 
"I can't believe you're actually opening up to me... wow..." Taeyeon said.
 
"What do you mean ?" He said.
 
"We were so used to cool, cold and mean Kris." She said.
 
"Hey ! Cool is enough ! But for real... I think this experience with Hyorin made me open my eyes on people... And I'm actually glad it happened. Sorry if I acted like a heartless person." He said.
 
"Okay and now you're apologizing, what's the next step, are you going to offer me a ring ?!" She said. He laughed and ruffled her hair. Then, they heard some loud noises outside the house. So loud they woke up the girls and made them run downstairs. Kris frowned and went out, followed by Taeyeon. EXO was back. After they parked the cars, they all went down. Sehun and Tao threw and old man on the floor. Taeyeon gasped. Kris walked to them..
 
"Who's this ?" He raised an eyebrow.
 
"Someone who knows some things." Chanyeol said.
 
"What kind of things ?" Kris said crossing his arms.
 
"I... won't say a thing..." The old man weakly said trying to get up before Kai pressed his foot on his back and violently pushed him onto the floor again. Yoona gasped. The girls were shocked.
 
"Girls, inside. Now." Kris said using a threatening tone. The cool and kind Kris vanished in just 5 minutes to let the mean and cold Kris appear again. The girls didn't discuss and walked inside of the house. They all kneeled on the couch under the wide window so they could see everything but unfortunately they couldn't hear a thing.
 
"Look. Old man. If you don't want to get hurt, you should talk." Kris said. The man spit on his shoes.
 
"Okay, enough." He said and walked to him. Kris managed to take his wallet out of his pocket.
 
"What are you doing ?! Give it back !" He said trying to get up but was immediately stopped by D.O who grabbed his arm and spinned it around his back making him whine.
 
"So you have a daughter ?" Kris said looking at the picture inside the wallet. He then took the picture out and threw the wallet at the old man.
 
"Baek, go and get her." He said and threw the picture to Baekhyun whom grabbed it.
 
"I'll be back in 10 minutes hyung." He said and went to his car then drove off.
 
"No, not my daughter ! Don't... leave her alone !" He said.
 
"Shut up would you ?!" Xiumin said hitting the other arm he used as support with his foot making him fall flat on the ground. He started crying but the guys couldn't care less. He was in pain and one of them was out to get his daughter. Hyoyeon couldn't take it anymore and ran out.
 
"Stop it ! Leave him alone !" She said.
 
"Hyoyeon ah, stay out of this." Kris said.
 
"I won't. Stop !" She said.
 
"Lay, get your girl." He said. Lay walked to Hyoyeon.
 
"Babe, don't. Get back into the house." He said holding her.
 
"You're not going to hurt him right ?" She said.
 
"Let's say we won't kill him. Don't worry, we know exactly what we're doing." He said. Hyoyeon frowned but knew she had no choice but to get back to watch them from the living room. After 10 minutes just like he predicted, Baekhyun came back. He took out a very thin girl with a white dress out of the car. She was also crying.
 
"Stop ! Let me go !" She yelled.
 
"Jiyoon... Jiyoon ah ! NO !" The man said trying to get up with all his might but was stopped by D.O and Xiumin. He was just crying and yelling. His daughter on the other side was yelling, crying and hitting Baekhyun.
 
"Help ?" Baekhyun said avoiding her fists. Chen went to help him and they grabbed her by both her arms.
 
"So are you going to talk or not ?" Kris said.
 
"I won't say a thing... I won't..." He said trembling. Kris sighed.
 
"Tao, do your job." Kris said.
 
"Alright hyung." Tao said running to her at the speed of the light. He then put her down on the floor and grabbed her neck.
 
"If you don't talk in 5 minutes, I'll give Tao the signal and he'll end her life in a blink of an eye." Kris said.
 
"Y-You wouldn't do that... she's innocent !" He said.
 
"Oh trust me ahjussi I'd love to. It's been a while since I sprained a neck... look at those veins..." Tao said with a smirk. Every word he said brought chills to the man and his daughter was so terrified she couldn't talk.
 
"Luhan, Suho. Watch the girls." Kris said. Luhan and Suho stood in front of the door in case the girls would try to get out.
 
"Still not talking ?" Kris said.
 
"I know you guys... You don't harm innocent people." The old man said almost with a smirk. Kris sighed.
 
"That's too bad. She was lovely. Tao !" He said. In a blink of an eye, Tao sprained the girl's neck and she fell flat on the ground. At this very moment, a commotion started. The girls, horrified, tried to get out, the old man was screaming his heart out and above that, he was still not talking. As he was yelling, D.O and Xiumin took her inside the house and Tao and Kai both picked up the girl's
body. All of them took the elevator to the last level. They put the man in a small room with a chair in the middle and his daughter in the room next door, on a large white bed. They had to tie him to the chair. Kris walked to him.
 
"Listen old man. If you don't spit it out now, we'll hurt other people. Now, you wouldn't want your daughter to be dead for nothing right ?" Kris said.
 
"How can you be so... heartless ? You heartless bastards !" He yelled.
 
"Oi. Watch your mouth." Chen said.
 
"Fine, fine... I'll talk..." He said.
 
"You've finally regained your senses !" Kris said then snapped his fingers. Kai took off a drape and revealed an exetremely big digital screen.
 
"Talk, hurry." He said.
 
"I've... hear some people have a conversation about 12 female agents..." He said.
 
"Where did you heard that ?" Kris said.
 
"At Koda Motors." He said. Kai typed something on the remote and the informations on the subject appeared on the screen.
 
"Koda Motors, ran by Im Hongbae, founder of the Koda Empire. 15, memorial street, daenam-dong. And... my oh my. Look at that." Kai said.
 
"What ?" Xiumin said getting curious.
 
"Mr Im is father of 2 boys, Im Suhong and Im Siwan." Kai ended.
 
"Isn't that Yoona'a ex ?" D.O said.
 
"It is." Tao replied.
 
"But why would they be talking about that ?" Suho said. They all looked at the old man.
 
"I told you everything I knew, I swear ! I don't know anything else !" He said.
 
"Fine. You can go." Kris said then untied his chains.
 
"And oh. You can take your daughter and leave, she should be awaken by now." He said. All the EXO members followed him into the living room where they found 9 angry girls.
 
"What's up ?" Kris nonchalantly said.
 
"What's up ? WHAT IS UP ?! You just tortured an old man and killed his daughter in front of him !" Tiffany said.
 
"To think of it, we did. We're awesome." Kris sarcastically said.
 
"What kind of person are you ?" Yoona said.
 
"Oh come on, we don't need no lecture right now, I would've liked to see you in our place." He said.
 
"We wouldn't ever have have done anything like this because we're human beings." Sunny said.
 
"And... I guess we're robots." Kris said.
 
"Enough with the sarcasm ! Don't you get it ?! This is wrong !" Jessica burst.
 
"Lower your tone." Kris said.
 
"She's right ! This morning you transformed yourself into the kindest guy ever and now you give the cue to kill an innocent girl ?! You're just a heartless bastard, you dumb monster !" Taeyeon yelled. Everyone fell silent. Kris walked out of the house. He had enough.
 
"Taeyeon." Xiumin said.
 
"What ?!" She said.
 
"You went too far." He said.
 
"Am I the one who killed a girl right in front of her father's eyes ?!" She said.
 
"We didn't kill her, damn it !" Baekhyun burst.
 
"...What ?" Taeyeon said.
 
"We didn't kill her. Tao just sprained her neck a little to make her loose consciousness so that the old man would talk but we don't kill innocent people !" Baekhyun said.
 
"Oh... I-I'm sorry..." Taeyeon said.
 
"Yeah well now you know." Baekhyun said and walked upstairs, irritated. Tiffany followed him.
 
-------------------------------------------
 
It was almost 5 in the morning when Kris received a call from Amber. He picked up.
 
"Hello ?" He said with a tired voice.
 
"Kris..." Amber said, sobbing.
 
"Amb ? What's wrong ?" He said sitting on his bed.
 
"Kris... You have to be strong, okay ?..." She said.
 
"Amber, talk." He said.
 
"...Krystal's gone..."